Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Grave Visiters ❯ Grave Visiters ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]
Title: Grave Visitors
Summary: Never once had Harry visited his parents grave well today he gets the chance to finally to visit them.
Harry have you ever seen your parents grave?” Sirius asked, looking over at his god son.

“Unfortunately, no.” Harry told his godfather

“What! Were going over there right now!” Sirius said sternly appareling them to an cemetery door and they both went inside.

They headed to the lone grave in the far right corner. Harry saw the names which were engrave on the tone ‘Here lies James & Lily Potter.’

Sirius sat in front of the grave with Harry sitting next to him.

“Hey James and Lily it been a long time since I came to visit you but I brought someone who is dying to meet you.” Sirius said, mourning over so Harry could sit in middle of the middle of the grave.
“Hey mom, dad it’s me Harry.” Harry said then there was sudden gush of wind.

“I know you wondering what has happen to me these years, but in truth I’ve never felt better than I do now.” Harry told his parents.

Harry and Sirius spent a half hour at James and Lily is grave giving them their deepest gratitude what has happen over the years.