Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Harry Potter and the Descendant ❯ Voldemort’s Family Tree ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Please REVIEW!!!! The Third Chapter is Here!!!
 
 
 
 
Next morning they set off to the Malfoy Manor that now looked friendly and comfortable, inside has changed a lot the dark ceilings and walls are now repainted in light colors and their prison is now filled with birds and owls, and they have house elves that looks very happy with their present masters, Lily and Hugo are not with them now they had left them with their grandparents, Draco, his wife and Narcissa has welcomed them warmly however Lucius was not there, Draco said he died five years ago after long sufferings from Voldemort's punishments.
 
They all went there to trace Voldemort's family tree, actually it wasn't that hard and they had confirmed that Voldemort did have a child but it's a girl and they named it Trixent Riddle and then married to Demetro Rodent then they had a son and named him Demeter, then after a few years both of them died, that's why the male line of the surname Riddle is now extinct, and the last known Riddle is Trixent. However before everything was lost they need to take tract of what and where Demeter is.
 
And to now they had made their plan with the Malfoys, Ron was getting a bit annoyed with the Malfoys, especially with Draco.
 
They had been invited to spend the night with the Malfoys they all had to agree and just tell Mr. and Mrs. Weasley that they will be staying with the Malfoys, Mrs. Weasley is again getting to her edgy attitude and didn't allowed them to stay there, but in the end they had been permitted, but their children will stay.
 
Next morning all of them including Draco and his mother went to Hogwarts and talk to Demeter Rodent, Voldemort's descendant, and indeed they had confirmed that he was Voldemort's descendant. They asked him a few questions, and finally they told him the truth at first he didn't believe, but they had convinced him, they said he should have his all his magic drained and his memory erased because of the danger he might cause and he will be sent to the again to the orphanage.
 
They gave him some time to think about it.
 
 
How Is it???