Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Harry Potter and The Slytherin Stranger ❯ Chapter 9

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 9- I Know Where She Is!
Disclaimer- I DO NOT own Harry Potter
 
“Have you gone up to see Malfoy and Mary yet?” Megan asked Harry when he joined her for lunch. “No, I'll go up when I'm done eating. You want to come?” She nodded and kissed his cheek. “Of course I would. Should we bring some food up for Malfoy though?” “Food, yes. Drink, no.” Harry said putting some grilled cheese in a napkin and walking out of the Great Hall. “He's afraid we'll put a sleeping draught in his goblet. So he'll probably get his own drink.”
The two of them entered the Hospital Wing to a heartwarming sight. Malfoy was sleeping with Mary cradled close to his heart, resting his hand on top of hers and his hand on her stomach.
“Should we wake him up?” Harry asked as he put the napkin on the table beside Mary's bed. “Well, it won't do Mary or the baby any good if he dies of starvation.” Harry agreed and shook his future brother-in-law's shoulder until he began to stir.
Malfoy began to open his eyes and blurrily saw the outline of Harry and Mary looking down at him. “Morning guys,” he muttered sitting up on the bed and rubbing his eyes. “Anything new?” Harry asked taking a seat and pulling Megan into his lap. Malfoy shook his head and began eating the food Harry brought for him.
“I'm starting to get worried Potter,” Malfoy said. “When she went into labor back in January, Madame Pomphrey gave her a potion to help the baby develop faster. She's due in about 5 or 6 weeks. What if she's not awake by then?”
“Get use to it cause she won't be,” Voldemort's voice creped out of Mary's mouth. The three teenagers turned to look t Mary who was sitting up with red eyes.
“Not you again!” Harry shouted as Megan got off his lap so he could stand up. “Mary” didn't say anything. “She” just pointed her finger and said…
 
ï‰ï­ï°ρï©σ 9;¯ï®ï­ï¥ï®ï´
 
A black shot of magic erupted from Mary's finger and hit Harry in the scar. He was thrown backwards into the bed next to Mary, and knocked out cold. Mary's eyes closed again, and her body went limp.
“Harry!” Megan shrieked as she tried to wake him. “Harry come back!”
 
(Mary's Alternate Reality)
 
“No! No Stop!”
Harry opened his eyes quickly and turned to where the voice was coming from. His sister was lying on the hard concrete with Voldemort standing behind her smirking. “Mary!” She couldn't hear him. It was like being stuck in Tom Riddle's diary again.
“You all set Draco?” He asked looking at the doors on the side of Harry. “Yes Master,” Malfoy answered, stepping out of the shadows.
“Draco please! Don't do this!” Mary cried looking at Malfoy. “Shut up wench!” he yelled backhanding her across the mouth. “I've been planning this for too long to let a few emotions get in my way!”
“No!”
Mary!” Harry screamed.
 
A white light suddenly engulfed Harry and Mary as they disappeared from the illusion.
 
A BRIDGE GAP BETWEEN THE WIZARDING WORLD AND HEAVEN
 
 
Harry was the first to wake up after they left the illusion. He looked around to see he was in a room with pink roses, stuffed owls, and toy broomsticks all over the place.
“What on earth?” he shouted as he sat up abruptly and looked around. The first thing he saw was his sister sleeping peacefully next to him. He sighed with relief, until he looked up and saw 2 figures standing in the shadows.
“What do you want?” he asked coldly. He put his arm around Mary, and aimed his wand at the two figures. “My god!” a man's voice said to the other figure. “We haven't seen these two in almost 15 years, and he treats us like criminals!” Harry recognized that voice from a long time ago. “Dad?!”
“I was hoping you'd remember us,” James Potter told his son as he and Lily stepped out of the shadows and approached their children. Harry stared at them in shock as his father knelt down next to his sister and shook her shoulder gently. “Annie, it's time to wake up sweetheart.”
Mary began to stir and opened her eyes slowly. Around her, she saw her brother, father, and mother looking down at her worriedly.
“Mom? Dad?” she whispered. Her throat was dry and rough from little water. Lily stood up and came back with a glass of water in her hand. “Here Annie,” she said soothingly as she put the water to her lips. She sipped it carefully and then turned to her father. “What's going on?”
“You two are at the bridge gap between the wizarding world and heaven,” James explained. “We thought it would be easier to explain things this way.” Harry and Mary both nodded.
“Now first of all, you're both heirs to Godric Gryffindor and Salazaar Slytherin.” Both Harry and Mary mouth's dropped open and were very confused. “Godric Gryffindor had a daughter and Salazaar Slytherin had a son. The two of them fell in love, despite how much their parents hated each other. Mary, your child is the 500th generation of this. You and Malfoy share the same story and love of Samantha Gryffindor and Shane Slytherin. Your child is the Slytherin Stranger b-.”
“But why my child?” Mary interrupted. Harry put his arms around her and nodded to his father to continue.
“Well it would've been Harry and Megan's child, but you got pregnant first,” Lily added.
That certainly got Harry's attention. He turned to his mother. “Megan's pregnant?” Lily nodded and walked over to the door her and her husband had come out of earlier. “C'mon out you two.”
Out of the shadows, came two children, a boy and girl about 4 years old. The boy had jet black hair and brown eyes. The girl had green eyes, and bright blonde hair with silver highlights. “Mommy!” the girl shouted. “Daddy!” the boy shouted.
The two children ran into the room and ran into their parents arms. “Crystal Rose!” Mary exclaimed hugging her daughter. “Uh…” Harry said looking down at his son who was making himself comfortable in Harry's lap. “What's your name?”
“Aidan,” he said giving Harry a large grin. Harry looked at his son and saw he lost one of his front teeth and his tongue was playing with it. “Nice to meet you, Aidan.”
“So when were you born Aidan?” Mary asked trying to stop the shock and happiness from bursting through.
“January 28th,” he answered. “June 23rd,” Crystal Rose piped in. Harry and Mary looked at Crystal Rose with wide eyes. “That's tomorrow,” Harry whispered looking at his parents. James nodded as Lily said “Mary goes into labor in about 2 hours.”
“What?” Mary asked with fear sketched in her voice. Lily put her arm around her daughter. “You'll be fine.” “That's one of the reason's we brought you here. Crystal Rose is the only one who can break Voldemort's spell.”
Harry and Mary looked at the little girl who began to play with her necklace. “How?” Harry asked confused. “She's the Slytherin Stranger,” Aidan answered innocently as if it was the most obvious answer. Harry and Mary looked clueless.
“A true Slytherin…” James explained. “With the heart and courage of a Gryffindor,” Lily finished. Mary smiled and looked at her daughter. Crystal Rose looked up at her mother and took the necklace off her neck.
“This will help you mommy,” she said handing the necklace to Mary. It was a small pendant that was a Gryffindor lion when it was in Crystal Rose's hand, and then turned into a serpent when it was in Mary's. Crystal Rose and Aidan put their hands on top of Mary's and began to chant a long spell. (Well, for 4 year olds anyway)
 
Together: “He gave our family problems
And now he must pay
So now Lord Voldemort
Things are going our way
 
Say good bye to the world
We know the perfect trick”
Aidan: “And as daddy always says”
Together: “You're going to H-E-Double-hockey-sticks!
 
From now until forever
This world will no longer be in danger”
Crystal Rose: “Thanks to the Gryffindor Neighbor”
Aidan: “And the Slytherin Stranger!”
 
(HARRY AND MARY ARE NOW BACK IN THE HOSPITAL WING! THE STORY WILL NOW CONTINUE!)
 
 
Harry opened his eyes immediately and sat up in the Hospital Wing. “Harry!” he heard someone yell before said person wrapped her arms around his neck. “Hey Megs,” he said wrapping his arms around her in return. “What happened?” From the look on her face, he could tell she was ready to kill him for scaring her like that.
“I, I saw my parents. A-and then… oh Megan guess what. We're gonna-.”
“Mary!” Malfoy shouted when he saw her eye open. He knew she was back because her eyes were once again green, and first thing she did was throw her arms around his neck. “Draco!” The young couple was crying their eyes out in happiness until 5 minutes later, a sharp pain shot through Mary's abdomen.
“AAAAHHHH!”
Mary screamed and clutched her stomach when her first contraction hit and her water broke. “What? What's happening?” Malfoy asked frantically. Madame Pomphrey pointed her wand at Mary's stomach as a bright red light appeared around her abdomen.
“Alright! Everyone except Malfoy get out of here NOW!” she shouted as she pulled the curtain around the bed and ran into her office.
Nobody asked questions, just got the heck out of the Hospital Wing. The door shut immediately and Megan freaked out.
“What on earth is going on!?”
“Megs, just calm.”
“No! She's my best friend what the hell is going on?”
“She's having her baby and if you want ours to survive you better calm down!”
Megan's eyes widened and made them look like flying saucers. “WH-what?” Harry smiled and put his arms around Megan.
“When Mary and I were in the illusion, my parents saved us and let us see Mary's daughter and our son. We're going to have a baby January 28th.”
Megan hugged Harry in happiness as her, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Snape and Dumbledore waited outside the Hospital Wing.
An hour and a half later, a piercing baby cry heard through the Hospital Wing door. Madame Pomphrey came out a few minutes later with a white bundle in her arms.
“Say `hello' to Crystal Rose Malfoy everyone.”