Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Harry Potter and the Werewolf Prophecy ❯ Preface ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This is an entirely unauthorised sequel to the Harry Potter series of books. It takes place a little over a year after the end of the events described in Deathly Hallows. It takes everything up to that point as being canon. It can be read as an eighth book in the series. It is not bound by any of the events described as having happened afterwards, including the Epilogue to Deathly Hallows, and The Cursed Child. Nor do I feel bound by any observations or clarifications from the author beyond the actual text of the novels.

This is the first volume of the story of the Werewolf Prophecy. It may be that when you’ve finished reading this part of the story, you’d like to encourage me to complete it. I suggest that you make an online donation to a breast cancer charity, and forward the receipt to me at TheWerewolfProphecy@gmail.com . If, however, you don’t like the story, and would like me to stop writing and leave the story unfinished, then please make an online donation to a prostate cancer charity, and similarly, send me the receipt.

Here are some charities which can accept online donations:

www.breastcancerireland.com
www.breastcancernow.org
www.nbcf.org.au
www.cbcf.org
www.abcf.org

www.prostatecanceruk.org
www.pcf.org
www.prostate.org.au
www.prostate.org.nz

Please feel free to use these, or any other charities. It is of course not compulsory to make a donation of any amount, but I suggest an amount of €5, £5, $5 or whatever your local currency may be. You may also tag the donations and online discussions on Twitter etc., with #stopwerewolfprophecy and #completewerewolfprophecy.

This work has been edited as thoroughly and carefully as possible, but there will undoubtedly be mistakes. If you find an error, be it spelling, grammatical, or continuity, then I will attempt to correct it as soon as possible, and if you wish, I will add your name to the story as a new student, Death Eater or other background character. This offer applies to the first person to respond to each error only!

If you wish to have your name added to the story and can’t find an error, I will add you in exchange for a donation of €50/$50/£50 to one of the above charities, or similar. Send me a copy of the receipt at the above email address.

 

Important note: if you’re a child (according to whatever jurisdiction you’re in) then don’t contact anyone online without checking with a responsible adult. If you aren’t sure, then check.