Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Harry Potter Century ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
H a rry P o tte r C e n tu ry

One hundred years after Harry Potter's death his children continued the generation. His first child James got married and had a beautiful daughter her name was Lilith. Ron and Hermione's daughter Rose got married to Neville's son and they had a beautiful girl her name was Lucille. Malfoy and Pansy's Daughter got Married to a man and they had a boy named Damien. So now the story begins. Their destinies intertwined.


"Lilith wake up it's time to get ready for school"! Im coming already geesh dad! Lilith its your first day back you will be a fifth year! I know dad no big deal! yes it is Lilith you only have a few more years. Yeah i know. Okay do you have Gidget? Yes dad I have gidget!!! Now, now there is no reason to get hot-temperd. Yes sir. All wright lets get going. The car ride from home to the train station was quiet, I had nothing to say i was ready to leave I was ready to get our of here!
Here we are platform nine and three quarters. See you during Christmas break! Ok bye love you. Love you bye dad! I walked down the narrow halway to one of the cabins. Hey i heard someone yell. I turned around and saw a Ravenclaw girl long brown hair fairly tall beautiful green eyes that shone like emeralds. Emily i screamed! i ran towards her my arms open. Hey Emily how was your summer? My summer was good how was yours lili? Oh it was ok i babysat a lot that was no fun. Ha I would say not. Hey i found an empty compartment lets go.
All wright lets go! i followed her looking quickly into the other compartments seeing all the nervous faces of first years wondering which house they will get in. It was kinda funny I used to be like that. Here we are, Emily said. I walked into the tattered compartment. I saw an unfamilar girl I wonder who she is. Hi whats your name? Oh um did i take your spot I am so sorry i guess I will move. No wait I just wanted to know your name.
Oh sorry my name is Charlotte. My name is Lilith or Lili which everyone you prefer. So what house are you in? I'm in Ravenclaw, and you? I'm in Ravenclaw too. How come I have never seen you? I don't know I have seen you many times in the corridors. What year are you, I asked? Im a fifth year said charlotte. She wasnt much to look at she had short red spikey hair Blue eyes that looked like a cloudy day. She was short but not fat just medium she was normal.
Im a fifth year too maybe we will get some classes together. Yeah maybe, Charlotte said. Hey Emily said Im a sixth year how come i have never seen you? Well i don't know, said Charlotte. Oh well said Emily it's nice to meet you. Yeah you to. Well I have to go get my robes on so I will see you later I said. Um ok I will both see you guys later! Emily and I walked down the cramped hall Ding Ding the food trolley went buy. Would you girls like to buy something? Um no thank you we both said. Behind her i saw a girl she had and evil look to her. That was weird did you see that girl Emily? What girl, your going crazy I think maybe you do need some food. No I am ok. I am going to go get dressed I will see you later. Ok are you sure your ok? Yes I am fine. All wright i'm going to go back to the compartment see you in a few. Ok bye I waved to her.
That feels better as I slipped into my robes. I put my hair up in the back. That looks good enough. My long blonde wood hair fell over my robes. I heard a know at the door Someone's in here I yelled. Bombardo! I screamed and fell to the floor. What the hell are you doing I yelled. The Mysterious figure only looked at me. What is your name i screamed? My name is of no concern what is yours? Why should I tell you? You tell me your name before I tell you mine. Fine have it your way my name is Lucille, I am from the house of Hufelpuff any more questions?
Yes why don't you show your face? With one quick movement the mysterious figure pulled off her cloak. she was beautiful! Her radiant face it was almost heaven like. Her hair was red like fire short in the back and bangs in the front. She was tall and skinny. Her eyes also looked like leaves in the fall, her eyes kept changing colors. Hey wait Ive seen you before. Yes I was the one you saw in the hallway. Why didn't Emily see you? I guess she just wasn't paying attention. What do you want from me i yelled practically screaming my head off!
I just wanted to warn you about something. Oh and what might that be? Danger is coming heed my warning or you will perish a most terrible death or worse. Ok listen here Lucielle we both know that there hasn't been any killings since Voldemort died. Your correct Lilith, but that doesn't mean that there still isn't evil out there. yeah well mabe I said, But why did you destroy the door? I had to get your attention somehow. Why didn't you just talk to me? I did try you just blew me off. Hey I don't remember doing that! You just weren't paying attention I have to go I will talk to you later at school. Hey wait but lucielle was already gone. what they bloody hell was that!? Emily came running toward me barking her head off like a dog. Calm down I told Emily I am fine. Are you sure your ok? Yeah I'm ok. Who was that Lilith? I don't know she said her name was lucielle, she said that danger is coming and that we should be ready. Ready for what Emily said? I don't know that's what worries me the most. lets just get back to the compartment Emily, let's go.
So what did this girl look like? You didn't just see her walk by? No sorry. Hey who are you? Emily and I screamed both of us scared like small mice cornered. Who the hell are you Emily said? Im Damien and this is my compartment. Um no its no I said your name is not written any were. You sure about that damien said? I looked around and saw his name perfectly clear written on the wall. Hell, I guess you were wright well move. No wait you don't have to move Damine said. Oh ok thanks so what house are you in Damien? Oh i am in Gryfindor what houses are you guy's in?
We are both in Ravenclaw. I have never met anybody from Ravenclaw what's it like? I guess just like any other house I would suppose. You have your girls and boys dorm. and the common room. It's not that diffrent from Gryfindor. It's not? I thought it would be since the great Harry Potter came from that house. Hey don't forget that Ron Weasly and Hermione granger came from that house Damien said. Your wright Hey did you know luna lovegood came from Ravenclaw that is so cool. The train came to an abrupt stop. Hey were finally here I was ready to get to school and take my classes. We walked into the great hall and saw tables and tables of endless food. That is one of the many things i missed here at hogwarts.
It is good to be back. It sure is. What the? Jordan! hey how have you been said Jordan ? Um uh good was all I could say it felt like there was something stuck in my throat. I have had a crush on Jordan since we first met back in my fist year , Jordan was a second year. This seventh year was picking on me and he came to my rescue like a night in shinning armour. And we have been friends ever since then. Hey let's go sit and eat and we can tell me how your summer went ok? Yeah sure let's go. See you later Damien i yelled at him from across the room. So how have you been Jordan asked me. I have been good my summer wasn't all that great. How was your summer Jordan?
Well it wasn't so great my Grandparents died. Oh how sad Are you okay? Yeah Im fine said Jordan. But I knew Jordan was not okay his voice was full of sadness. I never knew my grandparents I told Jordan. He lifted his head up to me with a awked schoked face. You've never met your grandparents he asked me? No I have never met them I don't even know there names. Why would your parents not even tell you there names? I don't know Jordan now that I think of it they've never even talked about them they don't even send christmas cards to them. That's odd said Jordan I mean why wouldn't they tell you? You should ask about it during christmas break when you go see them. I think I will thanks Jordan.
Emily came dancing up by my side sitting with a thud on the wooden bench. Hey Emily where have you been? Oh I was getting my robes on silly. Hey Jordan Emily said How have you been? Oh um ok Emily just same old same old. A tapping sound got my attention. Hey everybody be quiet I could here a girl screaming to everyone at our table. Good evning said a angelic voice. Welcome back to Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. Everyone around me started chearing and clapping. Silence! said the voice I am proffesor Karpay. I am the headMaster of this school and I am excited for a new year!
Let us begin with the sorting hat. First years if you please come up and stand in front. All the first years jumped out of there table and ran up like if they didn't get there first they were going to explode. It was kinda funny. One by one they got there house placements not many got gryfindor. Thankyou for coming to this wonderous event you may now go to your dorms your stuff is waiting in your rooms Professor Karpay said. The whole room busted out in clapps and chears. The prefects led the first years to there houses. While Me, Emily, and Jordan went our own way. Hey what are you taking this year I asked Emily. Oh um defesse against the dark arts ,history of magical creatures potions, and one more class oh what was it, oh yeah divinity. Really those are all the classes I am taking.
Lilith, those are sixth year classes how did you get into them? I don't know maybe I am smarter than you. Haha Very funny Lilith, that's cool we may get a class together. Hey Jordan what are you taking? All of the same classes you guys are taking. Hm thats cool well here we are. Password said a loud booming voice. pumkin pudding I said. Welcome back children said the painting. Well its getting late Emily and I have to get up to our rooms see you later Jordan! Yeah see you later. As Emily and I walked up the stairs I heard Jordan mumble something But I couldn't hear what he was saying. Hey are you coming Emily asekd? Yeah im coming lets go I wonder who we got roomed with this year! I opend the door. Oh um hey you guys. Hey Charlotte what's up Emily said? Oh nothing much I didn't know that we wouuld room together. Hey this is pretty cool I said. So Lets get to sleep I wonder what the guys are up to? I don't know i guess well never know. Night girls! Night Charlotte and I said at once. We laughed throughout the whole night.
Hey, Jordan where have you been? oh I was just hanging with Emily and Lilith. Jordan when are you going to tell Lilith that you love her? I was about to but I don't think she heard me she was already half way up the stairs. C'mon Jordan lets get to bed you need your sleep. Yeah I think your wright. Just tell her another day you have all year. I guess i do, I will tell her another day. Thanks guys I will see you tomorrow,night. Wake up Lilith your going to be late for class get up! Wha? What time is it? 8:30 you missed breakfast hurry!
Why didn't you wake me? I thought you would need your rest you kept mubling in your sleep last night. I was? Yeah so I let you sleep. Ok lets go before we are late. Hey wait Lilith! What Emily? Do you want to go in your pajamas? Oh ha no I don't think so. You go on ahead Emily I will see you in class. Okay Lilith see ya. Bye. Aw man how could I be so stupid to forget my alarm clock? I have to hurry c'mon where are my robes Ah here they are. I ran down the stairs as fast as I could. Jordan what are you doing here aren't you supposed to be in class we have ten minutes left you better hurry. Well actually i Have all the same classes as you do. You do I said in an awked shocked voice.
How is that possible? I don't Know Jordan said it just did. Okay lets go before we are late. Hey can I tell you something Lilith? Can it wait Jordan I don't want to be late. Yeah sure said Jordan. He looked dissapointed and a little sad. Hell the bell just rang ahh good to see you two miss Montgomery and mr Jordan. Welcome to class you may take your seats. We sheepishly took our seats near the back so none of the other kids could see our embarassed faces.
Welcome To divinity I am Professor Shamus, I will be teaching this class for the rest of the year. Now let's not dilly dally let's begin our lesson everybody please turn to page five you will find your first lesson there do numbers one through ten. Oh miss montgomery and mr Jordan please see me after class. Damn im already in trouble on the first day of school this is great! Instead of doint my work i drew a picture of professor Shamus. Professor Shamus had dark grimy brown hair all the way down to her waist she wasn't very old maybe in her late twenty's and early thirty's She was head of the Hufelpuff house and her hair was full of puff she fits wright in. I laughed to myself and then decided to get started on my work i don't want to get behind. This is torture I mean work on the first day of school what happend to getting to know each other? I agree with you Jordan said. Hey Jordan whats your real name? I mean she called me by last name so I was assuming that she called you by your last name.
My first name Reavis I go by Jordan becuase it is easier to pronounce. He smiled and winked at me. Finally the bell rang time to go to our next class c'mon Jordan let's go. Hey can I um tell you something Lilith? Yeah sure what is it? Um well I uh.. Jordan seemed kind of nervous like he has been wanting to say this for a while. What is it Jordan do I have something on my face? Oh no Lilith your beautiful. What did you just say Jordan? Oh uh sorry about that if it was to rude. No thankyou it was a nice compliment. Jordan was starting to scare me what did he want to say? I just wish he would get it done with. Never mind Lilith I forgot what I was going to say. Oh okay thats fine lets go before we are late to our other class. He didn't say anything to me the whole time while we were in potions. I talked to Emily and asked her what was wrong with Jordan. Lilith are you that oblivious? What are you talking about Emily? Jordan silly he is in love with you and I don't mean puppy love I mean full out love. What? your not serious I mean I have a crush on Jordan I didnt know he loved me! I went to take a peak at Jordan he was focused on his potions book he looked up at me and smiled. Oh god I think Emily is wright.
Hey, Jordan hows it going, I asked?" Oh hey Lilith wasn't that potions lesson difficult I mean it was torture for me. Oh Yeah I totally agree I said. It was all I could say to him at the moment. What if Emily was wright about Jordan? Hey Lilith I think there was some guy checking you out in potions. Really who was it? I don't know Lilith um I think he was from Ravenclaw I really couldn't see his symbol. Oh there he his. Jordan why is he walking towards us? I don't know just wait. Hey guys Um Lilith can I ask you a question? Sure but let me ask you one first. Oh ok sure go ahead. Um whats your name? Oh t yeah my name is Nic. Ok Nic what is your question. Will you go out with me Lilith? I was shocked I couldn't say anything I just stood there awshcocked with my mouth wide open. I know we just met but I think you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen Nic said.
Wait a second Lilith Jordan said you can't go out with this guy you just met him. Hold on Jordan I can think for myself and I don't need you to babysit me I am fifteen so backoff! Okay Lilith calm down I am just trying to help. Whatever Jordan. Why was Jordan treating me like such a child? Sure I will go out with you Nic c'mon I wan't to get to know you a bit better. I walked off with Jordan standing there by himself I knew what I did was mean , but he shouldn't have treated me like that. So Nic what are you interested in? Just you Lilith. Okay anything else? Oh yeah sorry about that i like games kingdom hearts being on of my favourites, and I like to read about history and just hang out with friends what about you Lilith what do you like to do? Well I guess all the same things you like to do. Hey do you mind If i call you Lili? Nobody has called me Lili since I was in first grade. Sure I said. He had the cutest smile, Shoulder length straight black hair eyes as green as the grass. He seemed almost to perfect.
We held hands through the hallway he kissed me on the cheek goodbye. I felt bad about what I said to Jordan maybe I should apologize to him. What should I say? I saw Jordan walk past me into the classroom. Jordan wait a second I said. Why should I said Jordan. I could see the hurt in his eyes. Jordan I am so sorry, I didn't mean what I said. Listen Lilith I was just trying to help you, and I guess you don't need my help, and I understand so I am sorry. But Jordan listen to me. Lilith were going to be late to class let's go. Why couldn't Jordan understand? I felt terrible through out the lesson, I had to talk to him. Class ended quickly, I raced after Jordan hoping I would catch him so I could apologize to him. I have never felt this bad before in my life I mean I did have days but what I was feeling now was just terrible i couldn't stand it. "Jordan, I yelled after him," He didn't even look at me. " Hey are you ok Lilith?" I turned around and saw Nic. "Was he there behind me following me the whole time"?
"Are you ok Lilith, Jordan asked?" "Oh I am fine no problem." I looked at Jordan I knew I was lying to him and to myself, but I didn't want him to know I was weak. I knew in my head that it wasn't true that I felt weak. "C'mon lets get going, Jordan said." It was silent when we got to our next class. I saw Jordan but was to afraid to talk to him I was afraid and I think everybody in the room could tell. I sat next down to Nic instead of trying to talk to Jordan he wouldn't have listend to me anyways. I sat through Professor ellas lesson without looking at Jordan or Nic I didn't feel like paying attention.