Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Harry Potter!!! My Way!!! ❯ What's Going ON ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I don’t own any of the characters but Eva. If this story seems to be written by an American it is because it is written by an American. An American Hick. All information is at the bottom of the page


Harry Potter. My Way!!!!!!!!

Harry POV
“Hmm. Professor. I think there is something….” Eva and I say together. I look at Eva and know right way what was happening was no mistake with the potion or the paper we are using(?).

You might be wondering who Eva is. Well I will start from the first time I saw her, in first year, lying on the floor of the Great Hall. She just fell over because she leaned too far back when she was walking so that she could get a better look at the ceiling.

Flashback No ones POV

It was about five minutes after the girl fell down that she got up. “Ouch.. Someone could have died waiting for somebody to come look to see if he/she was ok.” She said a little angrily. “Just thank the gods, I have a hard head.”

“Oh My.” An elderly women in an old fashion nurse uniform stood up and ran to the girl. The same elderly women checked out her head thoroughly before walking her up to the end of the hall before the steps leading up to the staff table and the sorting hat. “All is well.” She said walking back up to her seat.

“Lets begin, shall we. When I call your name, you will put on the hat and sit on the stool to be sorted.” Another elderly women stood up by the hat, this time in a black cape and a black witch’s hat. “Abbott, Hannah!”

A pink face girl with blonde pigtails stumbled out of line, put on the hat , which fell right over her eyes, and sat down. A moment's pause. “Hufflepuff!” shouted the hat. The table on the right cheered and clapped as Hannah went to sit down at the Hufflepuff table. The ghost of the Fat Friar waved merrily to her.

“Bones, Susan!” “Hufflepuff!” shouted the hat again and Susan scuttled off to sit next to Hannah. “Boot, Tarry!” “Raveclaw!” The table second from the left clapped this time, several Raveclaws stood up to shake hands with Tarry as he joined them.

“Brooklehurst, Mandy!” went to Raveclaw too, but “ Brown Lavender” became the first new Gryffindor, and the table on the far left exploded with cheers. “Bulstrode, Millicent” then became a Slytherin. “Flinch-Fletchly, Justin!” “Hufflepuff!”

“Finnigan, Seamus,” the sandy-haired boy sat on the stool for a whole minute before the hat declared him a Gryffindor.

“Granger, Hermione!” Hermione almost ran to the stool and jammed the hat eagerly on her head. “Gryffindor!” shouted the hat. Ron grounded(?).

When Neville Longbottom, the boy who kept losing his toad, was called, he fell over on his way to the stool. The hat took a long time to decide with Neville. When it finally shouted “Gryffindor,” Neville ran off still wearing it, and had to jog back amid gales of laughter to give it to “MacDoggal, Moray.” Malfoy swaggered forward when his name was called and got his wish at once: the hat barely touched his head when it screamed “Slytherin!” Malfoy went to join his friends Crabbe and Goyle, looking pleased with himself.

“Moon”…, “Nott”…, “Parkinson”…, then a pair of twin girls “Patil” and “Patil”…, then “Perks, Sally-Anne.”

“Potter, E….” the elderly lady stopped reading the name and looked over it again before saying. “Potter, Eva.” Everybody was looking at the girl who fell as she walked up to the stool but she stopped half way.

“Why is everyone staring at me. I am in no way related to Harry Potter. Though I was born in England, my family moved to America a year after I was born and Potter is a common last name. So stopped staring please.” The girl now known as Eva yelled out. Eva was wearing muggle clothing so that no one noticed before. Her shirt had a little red devil holding a little bat with the words ‘I wish you were a piñata’ under it. Her pants are black carpenter pants with lots of pockets. She is also wearing a black leather trench coat that touches the floor. Her shoes are black large eyelet antique boots.

“Ms. Potter, where is your uniform?” the elderly lady reading off the names asked.

“ I was to wear my uniform?” Eva said surprised. “Well, then, you really should put that in the rulebook. I will need to owl my mother then. So she can go pick some up. Can we get this over with so we can eat already?”

“HMM. I know I should have updated that book.” An old man with long white hair and beard said, really surprised that someone actually read the rulebook.

End Flashback. Harry’s POV

After the Headmaster had said that Eva looked up at the head table and yelled out an Uncle Albus and ran up and around the head table to give him a hug.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Hermione pushed me and said it was the end of class. After getting up and leaving I look for Eva. She was by Malfoy, talking. I waited by the door to the potions classroom until Malfoy gets the paper with the family tree on it and started reading. By the time I got to them Malfoy was looking up at her with anger in his eyes.
“Draco???” Eva said questionably with a little quiver to her voice.









Ok. People this is my first Harry Potter. So please do try to be nice. I am just doing this because it is the only way to get this idea out of my head and I thought you guys would like to read it. People, the names are Eve with an A on the end there is a difference between Eve and Eva.
Eva means Giver of life and Eve just means Life
If someone would like to be my beta, I would really like them for that. Thanks for reading my story


---------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------
/10 60845