Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ In Which We Get Ourselves Stuck At Hogwarts . ❯ This Isn't My Room . ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Arienette slammed shut her laptop . It was the third time her grand mother had asked her to go to sleep . She was visiting for a month and had to catch a flight tomorrow for Canada . She had just recently moved to Canada .Before going to sleep she messaged her best friend Rosalind . She was going to miss her the most . Her name was saved as Rosalind Potter . Those two were huge fans of the Harry Potter series . Luckily their favourite characters were different . They may have been best friends , but their taste had always been quite different . Rosalind preferred Harry Potter . The hero of the book who had to save the Wizarding World . As for Arienette she preferred Draco Malfoy . The rich spoiled brat who rather save himself than the Wizarding World .
Rosalind was already fast asleep when she received the message . She had school the next day . She wasn’t thrilled whatsoever by the fact that Arienette was leaving .
However Padraic their third best friend was wide awake and wouldn’t stop messaging Arienette . He wasn’t such a die hard fan of the series , but he did love the Wizarding World .
“Do you have to goddamn leave? I‘ll hide you in my closet” He messaged . That made Arienette laugh . Padraic was always the kid who would speak his mind no matter what he was thinking .
“As a matter of fact Padraic I do have to leave . As for the closet I’ll pass.” She replied back.
“We should just run away to Hogwarts then .”
Arienette sighed as she replied “We should . We just need three tickets to Scotland , a map with the directions to Hogwarts and magical abilities .”
Those three had been best of friends since they were ten . Padraic was a tall boy with jet black hair that were in a casual disarray . His eyes were the darkest shade of blue possible . Many girls in their school had a crush on him . That is until they spoke to him and found out how odd he actually was . Arienette was a short girl . She had chocolate brown eyes and her hair were various shades of brown . Rosalind had curly jet black hair till her shoulders. She was really skinny and tall. Her eyes were big and dark brown. They were easily mistaken as black . *

Padraic was the first to wake up from the three . His bed was weirdly soft and unlike any other day the sun was not bugging him. Maybe it was the middle of the night he thought .
“Crabbe Goyle hurry up.” he heard someone speak . He knew those names , but wait weren’t those guys fictional? His eyes quickly opened.
This was nothing like his room . Where were the windows? His furniture was not black . He had no drapes around his bed . Especially not green and silver ones . His bed sheets weren’t moss green either . The bedside tables legs were serpent shaped . The walls where usually his posters were , now were dark green with a huge painted serpent on them .
“Where am I?” He asked himself.
“The boys dormitory. Your slower than Goyle if that is possible.” Said a tall boy. He was pale and had gray eyes . His platinum blond hair were neatly made . Padraic screamed and fell out of his bed. Then quickly got up.
“Y-y-y-your Draco Malfoy.” He stuttered.
“Y-y-y-es I am.” Draco copied his tone and left , but not before he shot Padraic a glance of disgust. *

Rosalind took her time opening her eyes. She was going to argue with herself whether to wake up yet or not. Before she could conclude she felt something soft bounce on her.
“Crookshanks!” Screamed a girl . “I am so sorry” .
“Crookshanks?” said Rosalind in excitement . That was the name of Hermione Grangers cat . As she opened her eyes to find no other than Hermione Granger standing in front of her.
“Yes. Sorry it is my cat . You must be the new girl who got transferred to our school. How was your train ride? I didn’t know they did transfers in the middle of the term. “Hogwarts : A History” doesn’t state anything about it.” , but before Rosalind could even comprehend what was happening Hermione walked away. Was that Hermione Granger? Rosalind looked around her bed. This wasn’t her room . It was not mostly light blue with light brown furniture and a small white book rack . Instead it was showered with the colours maroon and gold . This was the….Gryffindors girls dormitory. *

Finally Arienette opened her eyes . She was clutching on to her I-pod . This wasn’t her room she thought as she looked around . She it slowly hit her. This was the Slytherin dormitory . That could only mean one thing . She was at Hogwarts and any minute her god damn alarm would wake her up . Well two things then . She quickly got dressed and headed to the common room. She wasn’t surprised when she couldn’t recognize any kid .
“I’ll just get my father to buy me some more . Like I could care .” Someone behind her spoke. She may have been in the Slytherin common room , but even here only one boy talked like that . She turned around . Draco Malfoy stood there with Crabbe and Goyle . Excitement filled her face . As she approached him someone grabbed her.
“What are you doing here?!” Padraic asked frantically .
“Padraic shush up. Stop ruining my dream!” Arienette hissed.
“Dream? DREAM!?” Padraic screamed . “ Are you mental!? This is real!”.
Arienette burst out laughing . “Real?” She said. Or at least that is what Padraic thought she said. When she finally sobered up she spoke “ This can’t be real . Now Draco is standing there. Give me five minutes . My phones alarm will go off any second.”
“Arienette listen man..” Padraic was a little relaxed now “ I made some kid kick me in the nuts , okay? It hurt. Hurt like crazy to be exact. I cried. Yes cried. With tears , but guess what? I DIDN’T FREAKING WAKE UP!” . Well so much for him being calm.
Arienette turned white . “ So that is the real Draco? And somewhere out there Harry is roaming around . We are in the book?”
Padraic looked at her . “Yes.”
Arienette stared at him . “But but..uhhh..wait if you are here and I am here then Rosalind must be here to , right?”
Padraic shrugged.
“Well only one way to find out.” She grabbed him by the arm and walked out of the common room.*

Padraic and Arienette rushed through the halls of Hogwarts . Padraic was in a bigger shock than Arienette who kept getting distracted by the windows and paintings .
“What year do you think we are in?” She asked.
“Like I know!” Padraic replied in annoyance.
“GUYS!” They both turned around.
Rosalind hurried towards them in full speed.
“We’re stuck in Hogwarts!” She whispered.
“Stuck?!” Arienette said “This isn’t being stuck. This is one of our biggest dreams coming true!” She corrected Rosalind.
“THAT HAS TO BE IT!” She screamed “This is a dream. I had one like this before.”
Padraic slapped both their faces lightly.
“What?” they both said together.
“This isn’t a dream you fools!”
“Shut up Padraic or else Harry won’t shake your hand.” Arienette muttered. “I mean this is Hogwarts we are talking about . Why would you want it to be a dream?”
“How can it be anything else?” Rosalind asked.
“I know it is fictional , but believe in magic.” Said Arienette.
“That was so gay” Padraic commented.
“Oh hush boy.”
The hallway was now filling up with people. None of them had watches so they couldn’t tell exactly what time it was . They didn’t even know what year they were a part of . Let alone what class they had next. As kids passed by they looked at the three with a look of disapproval . Unlike the rest of them they were the odd ones out who weren’t dressed in Wizarding Robes.
As Arienette looked around confused two tall boys slammed in to her.
“Oye watch it!” She screamed as she got up. “Your…”
“Short” said Fred and George Weasley. Rosalind pinched Arienette.
“Yes .. Yes I am.” Arienette smiled. She was in Slytherin. She had to be nicer than she usually was to befriend those two.
“You must be the new kids.” All three exchanged looks.
“Anyways we’re off” Before either of them could stop the twins they disappeared.
“This is better than Disney Land. And Fred is alive!” Arienette whispered.
“Are you kidding? I am still convinced this is a dream.”
“If it is then it is a good one , isn’t it?” Arienette asked Rosalind.
“The best my friend.”
Arienette thought about it for a while. If this was a dream then whose dream would it be? Hers ? Rosalind’s ? Maybe Padraic’s ?
“I wonder where Professor McGonagall is.” Said Rosalind looking around.
“EXACTLY!” Padraic jumped “ We should go to the head of the houses. Everyone keeps calling us new , right? So they must know our classes. Whose in?”
Arienette got up. “We really don’t have a choice now , do we?”.
“Well no” Padraic replied blankly.

They walked in the halls of Hogwarts. Rosalind was still convinced this was all a dream . Arienette didn’t blame her. This did seem to be a dream . Truth be told even she was sure it was a dream , but just one magical part of her hoped it wasn’t .
“There” Rosalind stopped them.
Severus Snape walked the halls of Hogwarts . Arienette couldn’t hide her big smile. She cried for four hours straight after he died . Even Rosalind cried . But at this very moment he was right there in front of them alive.
“You go” Padraic said to Arienette.
“No you go!”
“You LOVE the guy!”
“L.O.V.E? Uh no.”
“Guys he is coming towards us.” Said Rosalind who wasn’t busy fighting unlike the other two.
“Miss Monroe?” He asked Rosalind who turned white . He took that as a yes. “So the other two must be Mr.Miprinze and Miss Devine?”.
“Yes” Rosalind answered. Slightly scared . She takes it back . Professor Snape was indeed a very scary teacher.
“Follow me” He said and tried to smile which failed miserably.
When he turned around Padraic and Arienette kept mouthing “Snape for DADA!”.