Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Midnight Secrets Revealed ❯ CHAPTER 3 - OF HAPPINESS, HIGH HEELS, AND SEMIPOLITE SNAKES ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

CHAPTER 3 - OF HAPPINESS, HIGH HEELS, AND SEMIPOLITE SNAKES

Snape swept into the room again 2 hours later with more potions.

“If you can get him to swallow these, I think he will live,” Snape said.

Harry tentatively held the bottle to Draco’s mouth and poured it down his throat. He repeated that 2 more times and handed them back to Snape.

“I will return these to my workshop, Potter. Now that you have given him these all we need to do is wait.”

5 minutes later Snape returned.

An hour later a finger twitched.

4 hours later Snape left to get his teaching robes on. And that was when one very annoyed Draco Malfoy woke up and began rasping questions.

“What happened? Why am I here?” Draco tries to get up and promptly fell back down again.

Harry began his story, “I was walking around at midnight and I stunned you and when I went to erase your memories you were bleeding pretty badly so I brought you to Snape.

“Hold on, Potter,” Draco croaked “That was just one really long sentence with no detail. I have many questions. For example, why were you wandering the school at night? Why did you help me? Are you in love with me too? And could you possibly get me some water to make my throat feel better? Oh crap, sorry I just said I was in love with you Harry. It’s true though.”

As Draco stopped to take a breath Harry said:

“That’s way too many questions, Draco. I’ll get you some water and then answer your questions. Can I ask some of my own too?” Harry replied.

“Sure. Now get me that water please.”

Harry went in search of the kitchen wondering when snakes had become semi-polite.

After 5 minutes Harry returned to Draco with some water and answers.

“To answer the first question, I was escaping from an argument. To answer the second question it’s because I love you. To answer the third question yes, I love you my little dragon.”

At that remark, Draco protested “I’m not that little. We’re the same height.”

Harry continued. “And I already got you water. Can you answer my questions now?”

“Get on with it. I want to take a shower. I’m covered in blood.” Draco grumbled

“Question one - Why were you wandering the school at night? Question two - who hit you? Question three - do you become a bloody mess like this often? Question four - when did you get all these piercings? Question five - how long have you been growing out your hair for? Question six - can you kiss me?” Harry presented his list of questions and added “I have some more for another time.”

“I was going back to the dungeons after a torture session. Lucius and Voldemort hit me and they used a bunch of different spells in addition to various muggle torture implement. It really is the only thing they go muggle on. This happens at least once a week. I’ve had these piercings since second year and have been growing out my hair since second year all under a glamour. And here you go.” Draco leaned forward and kissed Harry.

Unfortunately, that was when Snape came in. He turned purple and green and red and many other colors the human face should not.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?” Snape screeched when he finally returned to his normal colour.

“Kissing him, isn’t that obvious?” Draco pulled away from Harry’s lips to whisper in his ear, “I don’t know why he is so surprised. I mean, he knows I’m in love with you.”

“Maybe he is annoyed that he will now have to tolerate me if only for his godson’s sake. Or perhaps he is imagining you in Gryffindor colours.” Harry whispered back

“What are you so mad about, Sev?” Draco asked the livid potions master.

“That I have class today. That I have to wear high heels. That I haven't finished grading thanks to that horrible Gryffindor brat.

“Come on Sev, look at the bright side. You saved my life. Sirius will love you more than ever. And I got together with Harry Potter.”

“That last one is not positive for me,” grumbled Snape.

“Oh well. I’m going to shower and use some of my extra clothes. You should send Harry back to his tower before his absence is noticed.” Draco stumbled out of the room.

“Yes! Out, you bloody Gryffindor, out!” Snape shouted

“Yeah, yeah, I get it, I get it. Mind giving me some headache potion?” Harry mumbled

Snape glared at him, then swept off. He returned a couple minutes later with a small bottle that probably held the headache potion. Muttering a surprise “Thanks.” Harry gulped the vile thing down. It tasted awful but it worked.

 

As he hurried back to the Gryffindor tower, Harry again wondered when snakes had become semi-polite.