Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Beast You've Made Me . ❯ I'll Show You Mine If You Show Me Yours . ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Arienette woke up early . She knew , because she could hear Muggle children getting on their school bus . She quickly ran to the washroom . Malfoy had to be asleep and she felt awkward around him . As she entered the bathroom she saw her reflection . Her hair were a mess. Her clothes were a mess . Her face was a mess . She quickly used a few cleaning spells on her clothes . She had no other pair of clothing . She remembered how Parvati had taught her a few hair spells back in 5th year . She had no choice , but to use them . As her wand touched her hair it automatically started being cut without scissors . The length shortened and it looked exactly like the last time she had her hair cut . Good enough . The only thing left was shaping her eye brows , but she would do that after a nice warm shower . She couldn’t even remember the last time she had one .
As she got out of the shower and wrapped herself by a towel that she had to use various cleaning spells on the bathroom door blasted open. The wooden pieces showered her . Draco Malfoy stood there looking like his usual self . His grey eyes stuck on her .
“WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?” She yelled on the top of her voice not sure exactly where to hide . All she could do was be thankful for the towel.
“I thought someone-”
“Someone broke into this house to take a shower and THEN attack you?” She asked clutching to the towel.
Malfoy slowly nodded . “Well I didn’t think saving the Wizarding World Would start like this.” A smirk formed on his face .
She rolled her eyes “I think this moment is more appropriate for the start of end of the world.” She cautiously grabbed her clothes from the floor and pushed him aside so she could change in her room without him exploding the door.
“Let’s hope not Cronus . I sort of like this world.” Malfoy screamed as he headed downstairs .
She wore her t-shirt and skinny jeans then zipped her hoodie up . Not the most comfortable clothes to sleep in , but she had no choice . Right before leaving she quickly shaped her eye brows . She didn’t care what Malfoy thought of her looks . She just couldn’t stand knowing she didn’t look her best .
She ran downstairs so he would know her presence as she entered the kitchen. She didn’t want him to hex her like he did to the defenceless bathroom door . Malfoy was known to be paranoid , but not to this extent . He already had a plate ready on the table . The plate was full of the goo he called food . She quietly sat down and ate it . Tasteless it may be , but just the look of it made her sick . She didn’t complain though . He sat down in front of her . A smirk slowly forming on his face.
“What’s with you?” She asked slightly annoyed .
“Well at first I thought you were just plain starving , but now I see you just don’t want to hurt my feelings.”
Her spoon dropped . “Your aware your food tastes horrid?” She asked.
He flicked his wand and food appeared in front of him . Not just food , but food that looked absolutely delicious . “My food doesn’t taste horrid . Yes under the circumstances I had to learn how to cook with no mother or house elf around , but I am Draco Malfoy . “ He took a bite of chicken and quietly ate it. Once finished he completed his sentence “ What your eating isn’t even cooked by me. It is random junk I found in the cabinets . I just wanted to see if you could lie .”
She got up and threw the plate in the trash “Don’t under estimate me Malfoy . Of course I can lie . And I am a damn good liar .”
“Of course you can . You were sorted in to Slytherin for a reason , but why not just tell me my food tastes bad? When did you start caring about my feelings ?” His smirk grew bigger .
She sat back down . “ Sometimes I forget you killed Slughorn. Besides the fact you wanted to prove your loyalty . Did you kill him , because he never thought you were special? Never invited you to the Slug club while he invited Hermione and Ginny , the Mud Blood and Blood Traitor ?”
The smirk vanished . “Shut your mouth.” He whispered looking down.
“Don’t try to do stupid tests on me again Malfoy.“
He didn’t say a word . He just quietly sat there eating . Once finished he looked up .
“I have made the arrangements for the Bonder . The faster we make the Unbreakable Vow the faster you find the Order and the faster you find them the faster we get this over with . ”
Excitement took over her . “ Whose the Bonder?”
Malfoy looked at her for a moment before replying “Granger .” *

Malfoy had been gone for the whole day now . Right after he told her who would be their Bonder he just left . Apparently his Voldy senses were tingling . Arienette couldn’t believe even after all this she still had a sense of humour . It was eight pm now . Arienette walked around the house . It felt odd . She was glancing at the Black family tree . Tonks family was burned from the tree . So was Padraic’s . Right at the bottom of the tree there was a picture of Draco Malfoy . She heard a pop. She quickly reached for her wand . She crept out into the hall way . The door opened and Malfoy quickly entered the house .
“Oh it’s just you.” She said and eased up.
He looked at her “Who the hell were you expecting Cronus? “
“Prince charming .”
Malfoy smirked “A love struck fool?”
Arienette nodded “And all I get is you .” She made sure to whisper that.
He walked pass her to the kitchen. She followed him not exactly sure why . He pulled out a bottle from his brief case .
“Drink this .” He put it in front of her .” Not now , but tomorrow morning .”
She looked at the liquid . It was dark green and thick. “Polyjuice Potion?”
“Shouldn’t be such a new thing to you. “
She sat down . “Who exactly am I turning into?”
“Helena Black .” He said .
Helena Black . She had never heard of her . She starred at Malfoy hoping he would elaborate .
“Alphard Black ring a bell?” He asked .
She thought hard . “He was removed from the Black family tree , because he married a Weasley.” Padraic and Ron both had told her that story .
“Their daughter . Now Aunt Bella won’t bother going about how your family was removed out of the Black family tree .” He sat down in front of her and took out a ring from his pocket .
“Wear this when after you change . I’ll introduce you as my fiancée .”
Arienette giggled “ Sure Malfoy .” It was one of those moments which you would find funny even if The Dark Lord was in power of the whole world . Pretending to be your enemy’s future wife .
He got up and turned his back towards her . “One more thing Cronus .”
“What?” She asked examining the ring . It had a big green diamond which had DM carved into it . If all his wealth was now under Voldemorts control then how could he afford such a big ring?
“You will have to become a Death Eater.”
She dropped the ring . “WHAT?!” That echoed through out the whole house . Her face was red . “ ARE YOU MENTAL?!”
He didn’t turn to look at her . “ I am not asking you to be a loyal Death Eater . They wouldn’t know Arienette Cronus is a Death Eater just Helena Black is.” His voice calm .
“And why exactly do I have to become a Death Eater?” She asked trying to copy his tone .
“ You can’t find the Order stuck in this house . You can’t walk outside as Arienette . If they find out I am around someone who isn’t loyal to the Dark Lord they will get suspicious . Become a Death Eater . They will get less curious and give you more freedom. “
She stared at his left arm . He was wearing a suit , but she knew what was behind that sleeve . She closed her eyes and thought of her options . Get the bloody Dark Mark at least you will be able to walk out side .
“Fine” She whispered.
Malfoy finally turned around to look at her . “I’ll set up the initiation”
The thought of that frightened her . She didn’t know the process of how you got the Dark Mark , but she heard from Rosalind it hurt . A lot.
“How much does it hurt?” She found herself asking Malfoy . Malfoy looked at her and revealed his own Dark Mark .
A perfect black mark on his pale white arm . She stood there completely fascinated by it . It had to be the most amazing yet disturbing thing she had seen . She quickly looked away from it .
Malfoy examined her facial expression . In the past seven months Malfoy had done far worst things then just kill Slughorn . He had killed various people who he once called his school mates . Killing was one thing , but the amount of people he had tortured was countless . He couldn’t even remember all their names now , but as he stood there seeing her expression he felt as if he was in debt . Like he owed her this much . He didn’t quite understand why . After all wasn’t he the one who had saved her? If it was another Death Eater who saw her in the Great Hall she would be long dead by now .
“It hurts a lot , but my mother taught me a few charms to make the pain a little less harsh sometimes even completely numb it . I’ll show you a few . “ He replied looking away and covering up his own Dark Mark .