Hellsing Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Night On the Tower ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Hellsing or Card Captor Sakura.


A/N: My friends at school challenged me to write a crossover between CCS and Hellsing, an interaction some of the characters. Well, here's what came of that...

First interaction: Alucard, Spinal Sun and Ruby Moon. Takes place after the battle with Incognito. (Hellsing fans, excuse the fangirl language. I only use it when Ruby is speaking, don't hang me. It's necessary if I'm to get her character right...)


Man, I hope I'm not too late...

Ruby Moon glanced over at Spinal Sun as they flew over the city of London. She pushed herself as fast as she could. She had to hurry. She needed to make sure that everything was all right. She had been sitting at home as her false self Nakuru Akizuki, bored out of her skull. She had been alone in the house. Eriol had took a trip to Tomoeda to see Sakura-chan and Kaho-san had went with him. His two guardians had to stay behind, mainly because Nakuru wasn't able to get a few days off from work and Suppi-chan didn't think it would be a good idea to leave Nakuru to her own devices.

Nakuru had been watching the reports of the disasters that were happening at the Tower of London but chose not to get involved. She figured it was a terrorist act like the news reports said and figured it would be best not to get involved with human matters and to let the police deal with it. That was when she sensed it. She could feel a tremendous dark force, then she felt two dark forces engaging in battle. She just prayed that they weren't totally destroying the city.

"We're getting closer, Ruby Moon" Spinal Sun said. "I can see the tower and-Oh my..."

Ruby Moon glanced over at her companion. "What? What is it?" What's-" she stopped and her mouth fell open. "Holy crap..."

Both parties stopped and hovered in mid air. They surveyed the damage. Several buildings were either damaged or destroyed. There were leftover spills of blood caked on the streets. Fires were burning in various places and the smell of smoke and death lingered heavily in the air. "Guess we got here late..." she mused.

Spinal Sun's eyes scanned over different buildings, seeing similar scenes of destruction. But, one of the Tower of London is what caught his eye. He turned his head and he swallowed the lump in his throat. "Ruby Moon ... look"

Ruby Moon blinked and turned her head to see what had gotten her friend's attention. When she saw what it was, her mouth fell open. "Oh my God... That's just disgusting!"

~*~*~

Alucard stood atop the tower. His entire being hummed with life after the great battle. Yes, Incognito had been a worthy adversary, but in the end he ended up like all the rest. And everyone knew how 'the rest' ended up.

He looked up at the impaled form of the foreign vampire and smirked. It had felt good to do that. It's been a while since he impaled someone. It was always such fun...

His thoughts drifted to his Master. He had to see to her. Just as he was about to leave, a strange scent caught his attention. It was a mix of things. Cactus flowers, panther fur and ... butterfly pollen. He looked over his shoulder and saw two figures floating down from the sky to land a few yards behind him. Two very odd figures... After Incognito he figured things could not get any stranger... Well, it seemed even he was mistaken.

The first one figure was a panther-like creature. It stared at him with piercing blue eyes and his companion, a woman with long maroon hair, clad in an old fashioned black and red dress just eyed him with a determined expression but he could note the bit of fear in both of their eyes. He smiled a fangy grin at both of them, causing the panther to crouch low and the girl to step back a bit.

Spinal Sun noticed the fangs immediately and realized what he was, and he knew that Ruby Moon knew as well.

"A vampire..." Ruby Moon said softly.

"And you would be...?" Alucard asked, smirking at both of them.

Spinal Sun debated on whether or not he should tell him their names. If they did end up battling each other, it would do to know his name so he could report it back to their master, Eriol.

"I'm Spinal Sun" he said finally. "This is Ruby Moon" he said gesturing to his partner. "And you are?"

"My name is Alucard..."

Ruby Moon arched a brow. "Alucard...?" She had heard that name before. She had a run in with a vampire but he got away. He had a really foul mouth and way too many facial piercings for his own good, although his brother was rather handsome. She had fought the vampire as her false self that day, but he managed to get out of her grasp. He and his brother both took off, saying something about the how they were going to bring down the Hellsing Organization and kill their vampire Alucard. She had been told of the Hellsing Organization before and knew that they specialized in exterminating the undead. She didn't think much about it. Two idiot vampires like those two shouldn't have been much of a problem.

Spinal Sun noticed the vampire's eyes and his own eyes widened. Red eyes. Only one vampire in history was know to have red eyes. And unless this was a childe of his, he highly doubted it, and the impaled figure on the pole more than proved his suspicions. "Hmm, I always wondered if you were still hanging around here..."

Ruby Moon blinked. "Spinal Sun ... what are you going on about?" she asked but then stopped. She again found herself looking at the impaled man on the tower. She had seen impalings like that before, not in real life, but in books and when she used her magic to look into the past. Most of them were done by Vlad Dracula back when he was alive. Her eyes widened in realization. Wait a minute... Alucard... Alucard is just Dracula spelled backwards... Oh my God!

"Alucard... Dracula?!" she quickly went on the defensive, dropping into a fighting stance, just in case.

Alucard laughed. So they knew. "Do you really think you're strong enough to challenge me? Incognito did make a worthy adversary. Do you think you two are any good as well...?"

Ruby Moon and Spinal Sun both looked at each other and agreed silently. If he indeed did kill the thing that had used all of that dark magic that they had sensed, then they would probably not be a match for him. Master or Sakura of course, but not them.

Ruby Moon straightened but still kept her body tense, not dropping her guard. "Did you do all of this?" she asked.

Alucard chuckled and shook his head. "No, he did. I was just cleaning up the trash..." he said, gesturing to Incognito.

Ruby Moon looked confused. "Since when do you help-" she started but then stopped when she remembered what she had read in Clow Reed's journal. He was a young boy, only twelve, when he had first encountered Dracula. He had been visiting his aunt who just happened to live in Transylvania and Dracula had kidnapped him, brought him to his castle and gave him to some psycho vampire girls. He had managed to get away but those women had robbed him of his innocence when they bite him. He had always wanted to experience such pleasure with someone he loved, not "blood consuming whores" as he called them. He had been able to use his magic to keep from changing into a vampire but that didn't change the fact that they violated him, not only did they bite him, they had touched him where he had never been touched before. He had used his magic to trick them and escape, but when he got back. He found that Dracula had killed his aunt. His aunt, not having magical powers, was unable to protect herself. His father had never gotten over the loss and he vowed that he would find some way to make Dracula pay for what he did to him and his family.

"So ... you were the one who did that Clow...?"

Alucard arched a brow. "Clow...?" Why did that name sound familiar...? Oh, yes. Clow Reed. The one who had managed to escape the castle. He had found the boy running through town. He had tripped and fell, dropping the loaf of bread he was carrying. He had taken the boy to the sisters and then went to find food for himself. When he returned, he had found the young boy running away from the castle, his clothes ripped and he was holding his bleeding throat. Of course he had attempted to catch the boy, but he had chanted a spell and he couldn't touch him. He later learned that it was a spell the repelled dead things, and he being undead, was unable to touch him or harm him in any way. He had to admit, the boy was very impressive. He would have probably made a fine opponent if he had ever seen the boy again after he matured. Unfortunately he had never seen the boy again.

"Ah yes, Clow Reed... I remember him clearly... the little boy staring at me with such hatred in his eyes, up until then, I never saw a child filled with so much hatred... It was most intoxicating..." he smiled at the two. "How did you two come to know him?"

"We didn't... Well... not really... it's complicated..." Ruby Moon said. "But, he... sort of made us with magic" She decided she would not mention that it was Clow's reincarnated form that created them. That would obviously cause more problems.

Alucard couldn't help but feel disappointed that he never saw the boy again. Again, he would have made a fine opponent. Anyone who could create something from nothing was obviously worthy of challenging him. "Impressive... One question. When did he die?"

Spinal Sun answered his question. "He died in the 1800s, around 1862. He died in England"

Alucard was surprised. The boy lived that long? It was 1623 when he first took the boy. Did he become undead then? Had one of the sisters changed him? His blood was virgin when he had first took him.

"No, he wasn't a vampire, if that's what you are thinking" Ruby Moon said. "His magic was so powerful that he surpassed regular human life and in 1862 he grew tired of it and decided he had lived long enough" Again, she left out the fact that he had passed on his magic to Sakura by splitting himself into two incarnations, one of those incarnations, Sakura's father.

"So tell me, what did he during all those years?"

"He grew... into the most powerful magician in the world. During the last few decades in his life he taught a few kids magic. He wrote a lot about his students" Spinal Sun told him.

Ruby Moon found her mind drifting back to that potty-mouth vampire that she fought that day. He said that Alucard worked for the Hellsing Organization. Hellsing... that was the Organization founded by Abraham Van Helsing. Abraham Van Helsing had also fought with Dracula. And, it wasn't known, but Abraham Van Helsing was also...

"But, in all that time, he never came after me" Alucard laughed. "He promised me he would make me pay... The little welp probably couldn't find a way..."

Spinal Sun smirked at the vampire. "Oh, yes he did..."

Alucard arched a brow at the panther. "Really now?" he asked.

Ruby Moon smiled at him. "Yeah, he did. He wrote a lot about his students, but from what I read..." her eyes drifted to his gloves and the seals that were on them. "... Abraham Van Helsing was his favorite"

Alucard's eyes widened to their full width for a fraction of a second and he drew his left hand up to his face, studying the seals. Van Helsing had placed these seals on him. So, if he was a student of Clow, that meant that he had taught him this, binding him to serve humans!

"We really should go now, Ruby Moon" Spinal Sun said. "There's nothing for us to do here" he said. "Pleasure to meet you, Count Dracula" Spinal Sun said as he flew into the sky.

"Nice talking to you" Ruby Moon smiled. "Bye!" she waved and flew off after her partner.

Alucard did not here either one of them. He was still staring at the seal on his left hand while his right clenched in rage. That boy... That boy taught Van Helsing the seals that sealed him to the Hellsing family, to humans! By capturing that boy all those years ago he had unknowingly sealed his own fate...

Clow Reed... You damn bastard... I hate you!


Okay, so... what'd you think? Sucked, didn't it...? Don't worry, the two fcs that go with this, the fic where Nakuru meets Jan and the one where Young Clow gets captured are not so dull. One is funny and one is somewhat smutty. Okay, please comments on how I can improve this and don't flame me too bad.