Hellsing Fan Fiction ❯ Contesting Results ❯ The Queen's Displeasure ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author: Bishounen no Hime

Pairing/Interaction: Integral Hellsing and Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II.

----

The Queen's Displeasure

"Am I allowed to skip to the next question?"
"Don't want to answer?"
"I'm afraid to find out why you want to know. Especially given next month's date."
"Alright, then how about this…whisper"
"No."
"No? Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Yes you're sure, or yes you do?"
"Yes I'm sure."
"Really?"
"Really."
"Hmmm…"
"Hmmm?"
"Well, I'm not sure that you're sure."
"You're almost as bad as he is."
"Why, has he asked you the same question?"
"No. Well, in his own manner I suppose he has."
"Has he now?"
"You know how he is."
"Yes, he can be quite…difficult."
"Difficult is a mild way of putting it. Obnoxious, self-centered, egotistical wanker is my choice of words."
"I've never known you to use such language."
"I'm simply calling him what he is."
"He is not all that egotistical. From what little I can gather from the conversations I've had with him, powerful women seem to turn him on."
"That isn't much better."
"You just don't like the idea that he is the only male you can't scare off."
"You've been talking to Walter."
"Perhaps."
"And it's not just that."
"Then what?"
"He's dead; a walking corpse that survives off drinking blood and he wants to make me one as well."
"So if he was living you'd be shagging him like a bitch in heat?"
choke "YOUR MAJESTY!!"
"That's what you get for not telling me you're dress size for my Christmas Ball."

Queen Elizabeth slid an envelope across the table to the still coughing Sir Integra. She watched the younger woman over the rim of her teacup as she gave the invite a distrustful look. She sipped the steaming beverage as Integra's stoic, azure eyes lifted to her own.

"And no, your tea attempting to choke you will not be excepted as an excuse from this event."