Hellsing Fan Fiction ❯ Corset ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

He didn't know why she was wearing it, and he wasn't foolish enough to make himself known to find out. Had the image only been described to him he would have thought the idea absurd. A visual oxymoron at its finest. In his day those contraptions were a symbol of entrapment and subservient--a cage manifested into a woman's garb, driving home the idea that women were thought of more as livestock than human beings. He himself had never agreed with such views, despite his monstrous acts and attitudes, but he had known plenty of men who believed the former (many of whom received a particularly gruesome death just for good measure). He adored women and their natural power--enough to repeatedly die for them--particularly this one.

Thus, with his understanding of the garment and more importantly it's historic undertones, he was dumbfounded to see his Master wearing one--but what he didn't expect was how the same piece of cloth and metal seemed to empower her figure rather than subjugate it.

Well, he thought as he watched her pull a tall boot onto her slender leg, she is an iron maiden... He smirked to himself. He could see the lines of the steel bones lining the contraption. Those same cage bars that had held a woman back in his mind made her power flourish. It caused her posture to be more severe (than normal), the fabric hugging her form in tight curves, causing her small bust to sit high on her chest.

She looked dangerous in these garments.

He liked it.

She pulled long black opera gloves up her arms before lifting her normal trench coat from where she'd flung it on the bed. She covered herself and tied the coat shut. Really, what was she doing?

His grin broadened to show off his teeth as he heard her call his name through their link. He materialized kneeling before her, the knowing smirk still on his lips.

"You called, My Master?"