Hellsing Fan Fiction ❯ F^3 Hellsing ❯ Blood Lust ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

F^3 Hellsing

By: bsmart (a.k.a. Tiek Mo Shet)

Disclaimer: Why the hell am I writing this? Nobody reads them and they have no legal weight. It's a complete waste of time and bandwidth and yet I'm still typing. If you're under the legal age where ever you are don't read this, but since you're going to anyways at least don't let your mommy catch you. This fic is very much NC-17.

Note: This is a manga continuity fic. If you've only seen the show then you might be a little lost.

"…" Normal Speech

`…' Thought

Chapter 1: Blood Lust

Ceres was standing at attention in Integra Hellsing's cavernous office. She'd been standing at attention in the same spot for the last hour while Integra dressed down Alucard and Charlie team's leader for the massive screw up the last mission had been. When they had been briefed it had looked like a simple routine extermination of a vampire who had gotten a little to frisky with the local population. Charlie team was supposed to set up containment while Ceres provided over watch with her Harkonnen. Alucard was to go in for the elimination, at least that was the plan.

Things started to go very wrong, very fast. First Charlie team had set up containment on the wrong block; by the time they realized their error two hours had been lost. When containment had been set up they had found that someone had decided to throw a block party and that had to be cleared before they could begin. As far as anyone could tell, that's when their target had gotten wind of what was going down and started to make his get away. When Alucard had moved in he immediately ran into Paladin Anderson and that's when everything went to shit.

Alucard completely ignored his mission and decided to pursue his personal grudge with Anderson. When Charlie team had caught wind that Anderson was in the area their leader decided that it was more important to eliminate Anderson then to catch one overactive vampire. Apparently the deaths of more then a few Hellsing agents at Anderson's hand were still fresh in their minds.

"While you two were off chasing some ridiculous vendetta with the Vatican the vampire you were supposed to kill almost got away! Who the hell fired the first shot, WHO?!"

Alucard seemed nonplussed by his master's anger; he answered coolly, "I did."

"You foolish blood sucking idiot! What does the words cease fire mean to you? We can't afford to be wasting time fighting Iscariot. You do NOT fire on members of Iscariot unless you are attacked, you know that, NOW DO IT!" Integra then turned to Charlie team's leader, "You have managed to complete foul up your first mission as a team leader second lieutenant Windsor. Captain Svalski will be taking over Charlie team, report to him for your reassignment." With a tired sigh she looked down at her desk, she seemed to be calming herself before she continued. "The only reason this mission wasn't a complete disaster is that Officer Victoria managed to remember what she was supposed to be doing."

When Ceres heard Alucard mention Anderson over the open circuit she unconsciously rubbed her throat. She remembered Anderson all too well and was in no hurry to meet him under any circumstances ever again. She was quite content to stay on this roof for as long as he was in the area. She listened as Alucard called the Iscariot operative out and as Charlie team started to abandon its position's to cover the developing fight. `What the hell are they thinking, the target is going to get away, Lady Integra will be very pissed off.' She watched as two city blocks started to light up with muzzle flashes, explosions, and some kind of unholy light Ceres still couldn't explain. The light show had her so distracted that she almost missed the small pickup truck that was racing out of the area. When the truck caught her attention she immediately focused in on the cab. `Damn, that's him.' "Ceres to Alucard, the target is leaving the area across the east bridge."

"I'm busy at the moment Officer, do not bother me with such frivolities again."

"Roger." `Damn it.' She shifted her Harkonnen around and aimed for the driver, with a quick tug of the trigger she blew the truck and its occupant apart.

"The mess you two made is going to be nearly impossible to cover up, get out of here."

Ceres just stood there as they left, waiting for Integra to speak. She watched the blonde pick up her letter opener and begin the fiddle with it before she spoke, "Your presence of mind is commendable Officer Victoria, as was your initiative."

"I merely carried out the mission Lady Integra."

"Yes but you did so without being ordered to by Alucard, I see your new independence is taking hold." Integra was had the letter opener between her hands, suspended by the base of the hilt and the point of the blade.

"Yes, Lady Integra, thank you." At the mention of her independence Integra couldn't help but blush. When the letter opener slipped and sliced a gash in Integra's right pointer finger the entire episode came roaring back.

It was just after the visit from the Nazi's werewolf messenger boy. She had been trying to force herself to drink the blood she was served every night in her room. She had been trying to for a week. She had been a vampire for more then a month and she had yet to drink, she could feel her strength leaving her and she knew she had to do it or die but no matter how hard she tried she couldn't make herself drink blood, it was just too disgusting and wrong.

Then Integra had walked into her room.

Ceres gave looked at her questioningly and Integra began, "Walter told me, recently you've been like this at meals. Why won't you drink blood?'

Ceres was confused, between her emotions, her hunger, her exhaustion, and the unexpected appearance of Lady Integra she was completely lost. The tone Integra was using wasn't helping either. It wasn't her usual emotionless whisper; it was a smoky purr that she couldn't explain.

"You are no longer human, you're a vampire Ceres."

"…But…Um…….that is…..um...uh.."

While Ceres looked for the words to explain her feelings Integra approached the table and picked up a steak knife. She backed off a few paces before looking off through one of the room's windows. "Is it hard? It's is isn't it?" She cast her glance on the bag of medical blood on the table.

"Chief?"

Integra didn't say anything, she just brought the steak knife up and sliced the end of her right pointer finger, deep.

"Lady Integra?!" Ceres jumped out of her seat and started to move towards her.

Before she made it Integra pointed her finger at her and said very softly, almost apologetically, "I've cut my finger, it might get infected." Her voice shifted back to the throaty purr, "Lick it for me."

Ceres just stared, she could smell the blood in the air and it was calling to her. The medical blood she tried to drink made her hungry but the smell of Integra's did more then that. She tried to figure out what she was feeling while her body moved towards Integra without her deciding to.

Integra kept up the purr, "Lick it," her voice then took on a hard edge Ceres was more used too, "That's an order."

Ceres started to drop to her knees in front of Integra and started to lean forward.

"So you can't follow orders Ceres?"

Ceres tongue started to peek out from between her lips as she drew closer. The smell of blood was almost overwhelming and forming a coherent thought was nearly impossible. Ceres could only make small "Uhh"ing sounds from the back of her throat as she drew closer to Integra. The last complete thought Ceres had was, `I don't think I'm hungry for just the blood.' She then gave up the fight, opened her mouth and gingerly licked the tip of Integra's finger. At the first taste of blood Ceres felt a rush of power and hunger over take her. She engulfed Integra's wounded finger with her mouth and began to suck. After a few moments she released the suction and started to lap at the finger in her mouth with her tongue. She didn't think anything of it when she was able to wrap her tongue completely around Integra's finger.

Ceres continued to lick and suck for several minutes before she heard Integra whisper with a trace of humor, "Careful Ceres, don't go biting me on accident."

Ceres continued to feed on Integra's finger for a few minutes more before Integra pulled her finger back. Ceres leaned forward trying to keep the finger in her mouth a moment more. When Integra's finger popped free a thin trail of saliva continued to connect it to Ceres' mouth for a second before it broke and Ceres hungrily sucked it back in. She let out a small whimper when Integra put the injured finger in her mouth and sucked it for a second before pulling it out and starting to leave. "Have a good dinner Officer Victoria." And then she was gone.

Ceres had greedily lunged back to the table and had drunk to bowl of blood in one long gulp. As she licked her lips and fangs she thought, `Not as good as Lady Integra's.' It hadn't occurred to her until much later that night that by drinking Integra's blood willingly she had broken her bond with Alucard and she was no longer his servant.

And now Integra was bleeding from the same finger.

Since her release from Alucard Ceres had begun to gain some of the more esoteric aspects of vampirism. One of those was and increased sense of smell and a special sensitivity to the scent of blood. Even standing ten feet away and only a few milliliters of blood had been spilled so far Ceres could clearly smell the coppery scent. To Ceres the scent was unmistakable; it had been imprinted on her since the first night Integra had feed her. `That smell, Lady Integra's blood. Ahh, it smells so good.' As the smell made its way deeper into her subconscious her eyes widened, her breathing rate increased, and her skin started to flush. She started to shift her weight from foot to foot, unconsciously rubbing her thighs together. "I shouldn't be feeling like this, but it smells so good, SHE smells good,' she continued in a mental whisper, `and she looks good too.' Ceres realized what she was doing and thinking and immediately snapped to attention, for the moment.

Integra looked down at her cut finger, it stung like hell but she didn't let it show. She let it hurt, savoring her control over the pain. When Ceres snapped to attention Integra moved her gaze to the former policewoman. `What was that,' she wondered. While she watched Ceres tried to stand still but soon she was bobbing from foot to foot and cast furtive glances at Integra's finger. By now the blood was starting to well up quickly for the cut was deep. For a moment Integra wondered what the matter with Ceres was until she realized, `So you've got it now too do you?'

In the forties, when the Hellsing organization had begun to seriously consider making their own tame vampire to use to fight the undead, they had commissioned a number of scientific studies. One of these sought to understand the concept of "Blood Lust" a well known but never studied portion of vampire behavior. It had been learned that when a vampire caught the scent of blood or tasted it, it initiated a series of very powerful biochemical reactions. These reactions initiated several subconscious responses. First was an intense desire to feed. Vampires were opportunistic feeders; they rarely passed up a free meal given how dangerous their natural prey was. The second was a dramatic increase in aggression. Vampires had an innate desire to dominate a situation, to control it. They naturally wanted to be at the top of the food chain; this was greatly enhanced by the reaction and often led to extremely violent behavior, even in normally mild subjects. Finally the scent or taste also ramped up a vampire's sexual desires. The most dangerous part of these three reactions was that they were put in the driver's seat of the vampire's body. In essence stripping away most of the vampire's reason and leaving it with just three of its most basic instincts. All this information along with much more was contained in a five hundred page report that was turned into the organization. Everyone in the organization was required to familiarize themselves with it, and they did. In the normal fashion of any knowledge it was reduced to its most basic level and to the crudest language permissible. In Hellsing it was known as "The F^3 Response" or, "The feed, fight or fuck imperative."

Integra was well aware of this and had used it to her advantage on more then one occasion. She had once had a pint of her own blood extracted and saved. Later she had defrosted it and poured it into a glass that she kept on her desk the entire time she had a talk to Alucard about his behavior. He had tried to maintain a poker face and had even done an admirable job of it, but his eyes had betrayed him. Integra had reveled in the pent up rage, hunger, and lust she saw there. She loved the fact that his programming wouldn't allow him to do anything but sit there and take it.

Now she saw the same look in Ceres' eyes, except her body wasn't doing a good job of hiding her feelings. Integra kept her face impassive as she inwardly smiled. She looked back down at her bleeding finger and remembered the first time she had feed Ceres.

She hadn't gone out of any sympathy or attraction; she had gone simply because one of the parts of the well oiled machine she had crafted was squeaking. Ceres was useless in her weakened form and it was imperative that she drink, and soon. The plan had been for her to try to convince Ceres to drink and barring that, ordering her to. What she hadn't been ready for was how pitiful Ceres looked sitting there trying to drink the blood given to her. When Ceres had looked up at her Integra wasn't ready for the flood of emotion's evident in Ceres' eyes. She saw hope, disgust, self-loathing, respect, and half a dozen other things she couldn't place. Instantly her plan was out the window and she started to talk to Ceres. She wasn't sure when she decided to cut herself she had only picked up the knife for something for her hands to do. She didn't even realize she had cut herself until the blood had started to well up.

She convinced herself to only tease Ceres as she offered her finger up, that plan lasted until she felt Ceres' tongue contact her finger and seen the longing in the vampiress' eyes. Instead of enjoying the control she had over the undead girl she felt intense pleasure at the gentle suction and the soft caress of Ceres' inhumanly long tongue, a part of vampirism that Integra suddenly had a new respect for. She had tried to reestablish her control with her biting comment but in truth she had felt a thrill when Ceres' fangs had brushed along the side of her finger.

She had left Ceres' room hotter and more bothered then she had felt in years. Integra knew where her proclivities lied. Raised by her father, orphaned at a young age, making her way in a male dominated organization, and constantly struggling with men who looked down on her simply because she was a woman had only reinforced her choice. She hadn't had any companionship in years and her episode with Ceres had only reminded her of just how long it had been.

Now Ceres was standing before her again, obviously frustrated and obviously hungry. She walked around to in front of her desk and gave into the impulse, "I cut myself again, help me."

When Ceres heard this she started forward slowly, and then with greater conviction. `I shouldn't be doing this, I know I shouldn't be feeling like this either.' This time when she arrived in front of Integra she didn't kneel. She reached down and brought Integra's hand to her mouth. When the first drop of blood touched Ceres' tongue her vision went white, it stopped being a question of whether she should, and became all about holding herself back. She engulfed Integral's pointer and middle finger in a single gulp, not stopping until the mouth hit the palm. She sucked as hard as she could and lashed at the fingers with her tongue. `She tastes incredible. Sweet and coppery, ummm.' When she forced her tongue between the fingers and licked at the webbing between them she felt Integra's legs start to shake.

Integra felt herself losing control of the situation and herself very rapidly, and when she felt Ceres start to lick between her fingers she knew she had lost. Instead of the timid, hesitant, subservient Ceres of the first time, here was a sure, forward, and hungry Ceres. Integra had always insisted in being control of her previous sexual encounters but she found herself enjoying not running the show for once.

When the last drop of blood had been licked off of the fingers Ceres just ran on instinct. Keeping her grip on Integra's hand Ceres popped it out of her mouth and used it to pull Integra into a kiss. As soon as their lips made contact Ceres pushed her tongue into the blonde's mouth.

When their lips met Integra had been surprised that her meek little police officer was doing this, she couldn't believe what had happened next. As Ceres shoved her tongue into Integra's mouth she tried to put up a bit of a fight but Ceres was having none of that. Her strong tongue pried apart Integra's lips and started to fill Integra's mouth. Integra responded instinctively, she did her best to shove her tongue into her little vampire's mouth. `She tastes like blood. I would think that would upset me more.'

Ceres couldn't get enough of kissing Integra, no one she had kissed before was quite like her. Ceres was a virgin but she wasn't stupid, she knew she felt horny, and she knew what she wanted. A small part of her mind kept telling her that she should stop, that it was wrong, and any minute now Integra was going to kill her. The rest of her mind was telling her that this was too good to stop, and she needed to keep going as far as Integra would let her. Regardless of what happened then, it would be worth it. With a light shove Ceres pushed the two of them up against the desk.

Ceres started to run her hands down the side of Integra's body until they rested on her hips. `These suits don't show off her body, she feels gorgeous under these things, in fact….' Ceres released her hold on Integra's mouth and moved down to her neck in order to allow her to devote more of her time to figuring how to get Integra out of her clothes. However as soon as her lips touched Integra's neck she felt an almost uncontrollable urge to bite down. Every muscle in Ceres' neck tensed for the bite but she somehow managed to hold off. `I can't, if I do she'll just die, I can't…..ahhhh!'

When Integra felt the little vampiress' mouth touch her neck she felt an electric thrill run through her, partly from the danger, partly from the sensation. As Ceres' mouth opened and her fangs touched Integra's neck an alarming thought occurred to her, `I can't stop her, I don't have the control over her that I do over Alucard…oh God.' She shivered as she felt Ceres hesitate, "Careful Ceres, don't go biting me on accident." Instead of the humorous tone she tried to use it came out as a squeak.

The squeak settled it for Ceres, the squeak, a plea, not an order told her that she was in control. A part of her she still wasn't used to was thrilled at the idea. Realizing that she couldn't satisfy her hunger with blood she decided to try something else, `On to plan B.' She quickly closed her mouth, only nipping Integra's skin and started kissing and sucking away while she began to work the button's on Integra's coat. However the combination of incredible lust, urgency, and trying to work a set of button's completely different from what she was used too frustrated the police officer. She closed her mouth and growled into Integra's shoulder while she grabbed a handful of either side of Integra's coat and shirt and pulled. With a rapid series of pops Ceres tore through the buttons holding both Integra's coat and shirt together. Integra fell backwards slightly until she held herself up with her arms behind her on the desk.

Ceres pulled back for a moment to admire her handiwork. Integra was leaning back, her lovely white skin flushed, `With blood,' she thought. She was breathing rapidly and her eyes were dilated. Her glasses were slightly askew and she was gazing back at Ceres over them. Then she took a moment to admire Integra's choice of underwear, `Underneath those manly suits she wears those lacey little things?' With a very self satisfies smirk she thought, `She's not going anywhere.'

Ceres moved back to her captive prey and shoved the remains of the coat and shirt down to Integra's wrists. She then picked her chief up by her rump and set her on the edge of the desk. As she began kissing her way down Integra's body she took extra time to nibble on her collar bone before sliding down to the swell of her breasts. When her lips touched lace she made a quick decision, `This has got to go.' Shifting her weight to one arm Ceres gathered the strap connecting the cups in the front in her hand. With a quick rubbing motion her considerable strength snapped the elastic like string.

As Integra felt her bra be destroyed she thought, `I can't feel her skin, I want to feel her.' "You're wearing too much Officer Victoria."

"Ceres."

"Hmm?"

"Call me Ceres."

"Ok…..Ceres, but you're still wearing too much, I want to feel you."

With an annoyed grunt Ceres levered herself up from leaning over Integra and began to disrobe. She quickly turned and snatched off her clothes as fast as she could. After what felt like an eternity to her she managed to wiggle out of her panties and turned back to Integra. The sight she saw caused her to pause to consider what she saw.

Integra was still sitting on the desk, using one of her hands to prop herself up, only now she had used her still bleeding finger to trace a path across each of her breasts and down to the top of her now open pants. The finger was now firmly lodged between Integra's lips as she gave Ceres her best seductive smile while she opened her legs up wide.

Integra was enjoying the view as well; it had been a while since she had been able to see another woman naked in person. Her eyes were instantly drawn to Ceres' breasts, rising and falling in time with her breathing. `Why does she even bother with a bra?' Indeed Ceres' breasts didn't sag or even jiggle much; they were capped by a set of bright pink nipples which stood out stiffly against her pale white skin. As Integra's eyes roamed along the length of the young vampiress' body she noted how her short torso flared out into a set of well rounded hips which flowed into a pair of long smooth legs. Her eyes paused on the area at the top of those legs, a smooth, clean, and completely hairless mound of Venus. `No body hair what so ever, to be expected,' Still, the sight of Ceres' hairless sex excited her. Realizing where she was staring she quickly looked up and smiled at Ceres, `Those eyes…those beautiful red eyes.'

Ceres just smiled cockily at the appraisal she saw Integra give her, her normal shyness replaced by boundless confidence in her own superiority, over what she wasn't sure, but she did know that she deserved the visual appreciation Integra had given her. As she smiled she inhaled and with more oxygen came more of the smell of her lover's blood. `Enough of this,' Ceres thought as she rapidly closed the distance between herself and the desk. She wedged herself between Integra's outspread legs and bent her head towards Integra's blood smeared right breast.

When their skin came into contact Integra gasped, `She's cold.' A slight shiver passes over her body as she decided, `I can get used to this.' She watched with rapt attention as Ceres drew closer to her chest.

At first she only licked lightly around its edge, keeping her strokes short and with the tip of her tongue making sure to pick up any traces of blood as she went. As she spiraled towards the peak Ceres made her licks longer and started to use the flat of her tongue, finally Ceres reached the peak. Instead of continuing she pulled back for a moment to admire the little brown blood soaked nipple. When Integra grew impatient and started to arch her back towards her Ceres rewarded her by rapidly engulfing the nipple and sucking, hard.

Integra groaned as she felt Ceres suckle on her breast, when she brought her tongue into play by flicking it across the taut nipple Integra gasped.

Ceres smiled inwardly as she continued to play with the blonde's tit. She had had no intention of touching Integra's nipple until the blonde had asked for it. She loved the thrill it gave her to be in control and for once have Integra ask her for something instead of ordering it. As she made one last pass with her tongue she realized that there was no more blood on this breast but that the other one was still dipped in ambrosia. Pulling back until the nipple popped free she transferred her attention to its twin. This time she didn't tease or take her time. Opening her mouth as wide as she could she engulfed Integra's breast and started to suck and lick.

When Ceres had opened her mouth she had exposed her fangs which were now digging into Integra's breast. The feeling was exquisite to Integra, and when Ceres pulled back the feeling of those fangs dragging along her breast sent shivers along her spine, shivers that did not go unnoticed by her lover.

`So you liked that did you? Let's see how you like this.' When Ceres started to clean off the part of the breast she hadn't gotten with her first gulp she made sure to end each lick by nipping at the soft skin with her teeth or by dragging her fangs across it as she closed her mouth. Ceres could feel the way Integra shivered every time she felt her fangs and she loved it.

Ceres felt a momentary sense of loss when the last of the blood had been removed from her Chief's breasts but the trail that had been laid between Integra's breasts caught her attention. She started to lick the trail and followed it all the way down, enjoying the small moans she heard from her captive and the way she keep writhing underneath her kisses and licks. When she got to Integra's belly button she took special delight in forcing her tongue into it and licking out every trace of blood she could, finally she latched her lips onto it and sucked for just an instant before releasing it and carrying on her way.

Her journey finally brought her to the top of her prey's black lace panties. She licked along the top following the waist band before deciding she didn't have the patience for a long tease. She backed off and dropped to her knees. She quickly snatched off the pair of brown men's slip on shoes and the accompanying socks. With a tug and a little help from Integra she had removed her pants and the panties as one.

From her new position Ceres rapidly licked her way up Integra's left leg all the way to her sex where she paused for a moment to admire the way Integra kept it trimmed. It was only a moment though before Ceres' instincts told her to stop admiring and get to work. She started with a single long lick from the bottom to the top that ripped a satisfied groan from Integra. She then switched to making light licks around the edge and sucking on the labia. She consciously avoided the interior or Integra's clit; once again she wanted to hear Integra ask for it. While she waited she contented herself with tasting Integra, `Not the most wonderful taste in the world, but it is her, I suppose I can get used to it.' For what seemed like an eternity Integra didn't make a sound besides her soft moans.

Ceres wasn't the only one who wanted to hear her lover ask for it, Integra was trying to wrestle back a little control for herself by not forcing herself not to beg Ceres for what she wanted. She knew the young vampiress was confident that she was in control and Integra wanted to shake that confidence.

The waiting was starting to drive Ceres more then a little crazy, she wanted to move on, she wanted to make Integra come but she was determined not to move until she asked for it. Finally an idea dawned on her, she quickly sucked in one of Integra's lips and she lightly nipped the labia with her teeth and fangs. The reaction was instant and exactly what Ceres was looking for. With a hopeless groan Integra forced her hips off of the desk and crushed her pussy into Ceres' mouth. She immediately released her grip on Integra's lip and shoved her tongue into Integra's core.

Integra gave up any pretenses of being in control when she felt Ceres long tongue penetrate her. She had been doing quite well in her book up until she felt Ceres use her fangs on her. `I guess she got me figured out,' she thought, `maybe that's not so bad.' Then Ceres pulled her tongue back, stroked it across her clit, and Integra wasn't able to think about anything else but coaxing Ceres to get her off.

Ceres was thoroughly enjoying herself, Integra was practically begging for her attention and why this was the first time Ceres had been with a woman she did know what she liked when she played with herself and she was paying close attention to the affect her actions had on Integra, making up for her lack of practical experience. Her long tongue helped as well, allowing her to penetrate farther into her Lady, something Integra was currently appreciating greatly.

For the next ten minutes the only sounds that could be heard in the office were the groans and moans or Integra and the wet slurping sounds Ceres was making between her legs.

While Ceres was enjoying herself she was also growing impatient, she was looking forward to her turn and it wasn't getting here fast enough. She finally made up her mind to try and end it immediately. She ran her left hand up Integra's leg until it gripped the bottom of her ass and ran her right hand up until it rested just below Integra's sex. She then removed her tongue from Integra's pussy and moved her mouth up to her clit and began to suck and lap at it. After a moment of this Ceres inserted her middle finger into Integra's sex and started to gently pump it while increasing the suction and pressure of her strokes on her clit. She listened as Integra's moans became deeper and she started to gasp in time with her strokes.

Ceres decided that things were proceeding nicely and when Integra's thighs started to tremble she moved in for the kill. Her hands continued their work as she rapidly released Integra's clit and dropped her mouth below Integra's pussy. She quickly and hardly drug her tongue from just behind Integra's ass, across her rosebud, up and deeply through her vagina ending with the hardest lick to Integra's clit yet and as much suction as she could muster. Ceres' efforts were rewarded first with a gasp and then with Integra's legs closing around her head and a quiet, breathless, shriek from her Chief. Ceres' happily licked up the extra juice that had came with Integra's orgasm for a moment before extricating herself from the grip of Integra's thighs. As she drew her head back along Integra's thighs she gave into an impulse. She placed a small kiss on the inside of Integra's right thigh and then another, opening her mouth and sucking as if to give her a hickey. As she felt Integra's soft firm skin pull into her mouth she bit down with just her fangs. Her new instincts served her well as she knew exactly how much pressure she could apply with out breaking the skin.

She released her teeth from Integra's thigh as she heard Integra's yelp of surprise. She rose up and started to climb onto the desk over the top of Integra's sweat slicked body. She then sat up straddling Integra's stomach and stared down at her, the maniacal confidence that had been in her eyes before was back. As Integra struggled to sit up Ceres reveled in the feel of her captive's slick skin rubbing against her hairless vagina. The upwards pressure of Integra's abdomen on her sex had spread it open and Integra was stimulating the vampiress clit as well as adding Ceres' lubricant to the sweat on her skin, giving Ceres an even slipperier ride. After a few moments Integra gave up, Ceres was just too strong for her.

Ceres just leaned over, placed her hands on either side of Integra's head and grinned, "Are you done? Cause it's my turn now." When Integra looked into her eyes she saw someone who wasn't going to accept no for an answer, her only answer was a meek nod. Ceres rewarded her with a hard kiss before she started to reposition her pussy over Integra's mouth. When she felt Integra's first tentative lick she moaned and leaned back onto her hands. Soon Ceres was moaning as Integra started a slow, expert assault on her senses.

Integra knew exactly what she was doing, rather then using Ceres' rather amateurish teasing technique she instead didn't hold off from touching Integra's core or her clit. Instead she would only touch them momentarily, giving her a taste of what she wanted before she would pull back and move to another area. For the next few minutes Integra kept this up while she listened to the sounds or Ceres' moans of joy and more and more of frustration.

At first she thought that Integra just didn't know where she liked it or wasn't paying attention but soon she realized that Integra knew just where she liked it, she was simply intentionally bypassing them or not staying on them long enough to push her over the edge. `Oh no you don't, I'm in charge!' She pushed her torso up and leaned forward so she could see the stands of platinum blonde hair lodged between her thighs. Reaching down she grabbed a handful of hair and tugged at it until Integra was looking her in the eye, her other hand reached around behind her until she had a firm grip on one of Integra's nipples and hissed, "Stop teasing me," as she not very gently twisted the captive nipple.

Integra had thought she had finally won when Ceres had pulled on her hair, until she saw the look in Ceres' eyes. It was a mixture of amusement, anger, and dominance that captivated Integra and brought her feelings of triumph to a rapid end. When Ceres had twisted her nipple she knew that the vampiress meant business and wasn't going to put up with anymore games. Integra dove back into her work with a vengeance. This time she hit all Ceres' buttons and kept on them. She firmly licked just inside the entrance to Ceres channel until she heard a satisfied growl from her captor. As she felt Ceres get wetter and her growls and groans get more frequent she shifted her attention to Ceres' clit. She latched onto it with a vengeance. With as much skill as she could muster she licked, sucked and hummed on Ceres' clit until the former police officer let loose a satisfied howl and rapidly degenerated into a groan.

Ceres slowly extricated herself from Integra's mouth and worked her way back down Integra's body. As she passed by she planted a firm kiss on Integra's mouth before resuming her position straddling her stomach. Ceres' reached down and pulled Integra's wounded finger back to her mouth. The wound had already clotted but Ceres licked and sucked at it of a moment anyways. Finally she climbed all the way off and walked around the desk and flopped back in the chair, one leg propped up on its arm.

When Integra finally got up off of the trashed remnants of her desk she stood before Ceres and looked down and the disheveled and sweat soaked vampire. "Did you enjoy yourself?"

Ceres merely grinned back and slurred, "Did you?"

"Perhaps you should return to your room," Integra said trying to infuse her voice with some of the command it usually had.

"I think I will," Ceres said as she got up and started to gather her clothes. Once she was presentable she left the office, "I'll see you again," she purred as she closed the line behind her.

When the door closed tight Integra let out a pent up sigh. `Why in the hell did I let her do that," she asked herself.

`Not like you could have done anything to stop her,' was the answer.

`No but I didn't have to encourage her.'

`You needed it, and she's damn cute.'

`Maybe, but she's also a subordinate.'

`In name only, she doesn't have to do a damn thing you tell her too. You liked letting go.'

`Maybe…..damn it to hell. Ahhh……I wonder how quickly Walter can get me a pen knife.'

`Yeah, a pen knife.'

Author's Notes (a.k.a. My feeble attempt to explain away how much this sucked.) V1 Beta

Acknowledgements:

Notes:

1) I've seen half a dozen ways to spell Ceres' name. I've decided to go with the way the Romans spelled it. Ceres was one of their gods and given anime's tendency to use western names and words for character names I chose to go with this.

2) I lifted the dinner/finger cutting scene directly, word for word from the manga right up until "So you can't follow orders Ceres?" From then on out it's my own perverse imagination.

3) Is vampiress even a word? I don't care, I like the way it sounds.

4) The tongue length thing comes from a screen capture of the television series where Ceres goes to lick the blood off of a knife blade, her tongue looks about half again as long as a normal persons'.

Well there it is. This is my first lemon and it looks like it's going to be my first published work to boot. This idea is the result of having a thing for Ceres and watching Blade II. To be honest I'm happy with the way this turned out and I've got at least two more chapters planned though I don't know when they'll be done. One thing you'll note is that I never once had either of them say, "I love you." Honestly the vast majority of lemon's I've seen have their characters profess their undying love to each other before they fuck. This time I just decided to have them go at it. Hopefully this will be received as a well written lemon and justify my bashing of the crap that 95% of lemons are.

Feedback: bsmartfanfic@yahoo.com

You don't need to tell me I suck, I'm well aware of that.