Hellsing Fan Fiction ❯ Tales of the Iscariot Jerikor Veorraent ❯ Romance Blossoms like Blood After a Gunshot Wound ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Standard disclaimer, I don't own any part of the Iscariot organization, Enrico or Alexander (if I did you'd know all about it heh, heh) I only twist them beyond all recognition. Replies to the feed back from last chapter will be posted on the bottom…thanks!

I'm really sorry everyone, but this chapter got away from me, and it's far too long, with a bit too much gore. The ending is a bit rushed, but after 13 pages of drafts I just took the easiest path. That's why the rating will be higher. My muse was really bloodthirsty and must have watched far too much TV before she visited me…

Oh well enough of my bitchin lets get this going…

Chapter 3: Romance Blossoms Like Blood After a Gunshot Wound

"Get down, student!" Jerikor yelled as more bullets thudded into and through the meagre cover the desk provided. He returned fire with his customised 40 centimetres, .50AE calibre Mark XIX Dessert Eagles, and was grimly satisfied as screams of pain echoed through the room. His student, Tess Ardroimas, was huddled behind the thickest part of the desk. Her short red hair was dishevelled and her skin tight black clothing, accentuated the curves of her 5 and a half foot body, was covered with powder from the desk. She had equipped herself with a pair of Katar and several fragmentary grenades. The Satanists had somehow managed to acquire some heavy firepower, and therefore the Iscariot organisation had decided to act, before the weapons were used against the faithful. Jerikor had decided to perform the mission for Tess so that she got some field experience.

"Well student, how do you suggest we defeat these annoyances?" he asked over the sound of gunfire.

Tess shrugged and yelled back, "I don't know, shot them I guess."

"The advantage of mortals is that they are far more creative than immortals. Immortals tend to get stuck into patterns, and patterns make you easy to predict, which is fatal in our line of work."

"Okay, wait a moment," she said, her brow furrowed I thought. Then an idea came to her and she grinned nastily. "Si-Fu, they'll be disabled in 30 seconds."

"How?"

"You'll see," she pulled out one of her grenades, and Jerikor's eyes narrowed in recognition. She pulled the pin, but kept the handle pushed in, delaying the three second fuse. Then with a casual toss over her shoulder, she hurled the grenade towards the Satanist's position. There was a dull clink, and one of the men screamed in panic when he saw the grenade arcing towards them, but it was already too late for them. With a loud rumbling explosion that shook the entire complex, the grenade detonated. The screams were drowned out as the cultists were burnt and torn to pieces by the force of the explosion. The silence after the deafening blast was absolute.

Jerikor turned to Tess, "As always, lacking a certain…subtlety;" he stated.

"Oh come on, it worked," she pouted.

"No one is denying your method's effectiveness, but one should always make an attempt at style my dear student," he said, leading Tess past the scattered and burnt remains of their opponents. "The many horrid ways humans can think of to kill each other never ceases to amaze me," Jerikor said sadly.

Tess gagged at the stench of burnt corpses and she started crying. Jerikor wrapped his arm around her, and quickly led her away from the sight of the bodies. She leaned up against him, dwarfed by his size, still crying. She looked up at him, tears in her eyes.

That is the first time I have had to kill another human being," she sobbed, hugging him tightly, like clutching a rock to save her from drowning,

Jerikor hesitated slightly before wrapping his arms around her, locking her into his embrace. He looked down into her eyes and spoke softly, "It is good to see that you feel remorse for killing your human enemies. It means that you are not a mindless automaton, blindly following orders. It separates you from the people we are forced to kill in our work. However, remember this, the men and women you have to kill, they would have no such qualms about killing us. We kill in the name of God"

Tess looked up at him, "Don't talk to me about God!" she said, trying to pull out of his embrace, but he was far stringer.

"Listen to me, they would not pause to kill you, me or defenceless families. In fact, they would probably enjoy it. The people we kill have sold their souls, their very humanity they give away for power. Tess, they have no tender feelings, except a lust to kill and destroy. They cannot love, they cannot enjoy life, and so they despise it, and try to destroy it wherever they can."

Tess sniffed, no longer trying to escape his embrace, "I feel sorry for them"

"That is good, but do not let your emotions weaken you, otherwise you are useless."

She looked startled at his comment, and started crying again.

Jerikor looked down at her, and felt sorry for making her cry. "Remember love when you kill, Tess. It is love that separates you from the people you kill. Love with all your heart, and love life" Tess giggled slightly, "What's so funny?" he asked.

"You're talking about love, and you're holding me."

"Would you rather I didn't hold you?"

"No, it's not that," she said quickly. "It's silly"

"What is?"

"I don't even know your name," she said brushing his long green hair out of his eyes. She was so happy in his arms, God she wanted to kiss him. But how can you fall in love with someone, when you don't even know his name, she thought. Yet she did love her si-fu, more than she should. She would love to know him, to penetrate that cloak of mystery that shrouded him and his past so thickly. All she knew for certain was that he was not human, and she was falling in love with him. She had loved him from the first time she had seen him training in one of the dojos. Oh, what her father would think of her, falling in love with a non-human, she didn't want to know.

Suddenly his arms were no longer around her, she looked up, about to protest, but stopped short when she saw the look concentration on his face.

"Do you that student?" he asked.

Everything came crashing back on Tess, where they were, what they were doing, and he had not called her Tess, but student.

"No I don't…" she stopped. She could something. Trampling feet, or to be more precise shuffling feet. "What is it?" she whispered.

He grinned that manic, slightly psychotic grin of his that usually meant bad things for people or beings that annoyed him. She had grown used to that grin, and his more psychotic episodes when he fought, such as laughing as people shot him. "Zombies" he laughed, reloading his guns, working the slide with his mouth, whilst reloading the other gun one handed. She was jealous of his casual ease with firearms, she herself was hopeless with most guns.

"They must have a necromancer somewhere. Student." She straightened, "You will deal with the zombies, I'll find that necromancer." He strode off down a side corridor, then turned and said softly, "Be careful Tess" before disappearing into the shadows.

She wanted to follow him, but thought better of it. He had told her to deal with the zombies, and so she would. She had enjoyed the feeling when he had told her to be careful, using her name, and took pleasure in the thought that she was helping her si-fu, even in a small way. The shuffling ranks of graveyard people came into view. Tess crossed her katar in front of her and bowed her head in prayer.

"For those who become the living dead against their will, may we grant thee peace. Thy soul be blessed and thy sins forgiven. Amen" she finished. The zombies were close now; she crouched, and with a fierce cry launched herself at the zombies.

Jerikor walked down the corridors in random patterns, his senses both mundane and supernatural were looking for any presence of the necromancer or other Satanists, although his supernatural senses were being dampened by the sheer evil of the complex. He could sense Tess' presence behind him, and she was cleaving through the zombies. He had taught her well, and she was especially gifted at using those Katars. He chuckled evilly; those zombies didn't stand a chance.

A group of Satanists walked out into the corridor, and seeing Jerikor charged at him. The lead man swung a huge broadsword at Jerikor, aiming to decapitate him, but Jerikor ducked sideways, blowing a hole through the man's stomach, his other arm arced around and his gun impacted with the man's descending chin. Jerikor pulled the trigger and the man's head exploded in a gory mess, his brains coating the ceiling and the other Satanists. The others paused, stunned by their comrade's bloody demise. Jerikor fired another three shots, catching a cultist in the stomach, whilst another bullet passed through his throat, leaving a gaping bloody hole, the cultist fell, dead before he hit the floor. The last bullet caught another man in the leg, blowing through his knee and severing his leg. The cultist screamed as he fell to the floor, clutching his bloody stump until Jerikor sot again, the bullet passing through the cultist's eye and into his brain, shattering his skull. Jerikor laughed manically at the carnage he was unleashing, and laughed even more as the remaining two Satanists tried to kill him. Their bullets pattered off him like rain. He grinned psychotically as the two exchanged panicked glances. They dug into their pockets and extracted new clips. Jerikor could almost see the dark magick shrouding the bullets and he realized that those bullets could affect him. He didn't let them get any further, with two quick steps he was near hem. Raising both his guns, he shoved the muzzles into each man's forehead.

"Thy souls shalt burn in eternal damnation, heretic!" he snarled pulling the triggers. Their brains splattered across the walls. Jerikor stalked off, searching for that dratted necromancer, he was getting bored with these Satanists.

Tess sliced through another corpse, her blessed Katars slicing through the putrid flesh like a hot knife through butter. She had no remorse slaughtering these animated corpses. They were unthinking automatons, and the quicker they were destroyed the quicker they received blessed oblivion. She spun in a tight circle, decapitating half a dozen zombies, yet more shuffled forward and she was getting tired. She spun in low, slicing through the lead zombies legs, severing them and buying herself some time. She retreated down the corridor a short distance, easily out-pacing the shambling horde. She pulled a delicate flask out of a coat pocket and threw it at the approaching horde of zombies. The flask shattered over their heads, and droplets fell amongst the zombies, where the droplets landed on putrid undead flesh, white flames sprung forth, and jumped from zombie to zombie. Soon the corridor was a conflagration of white flame and flailing bodies. Tess smiled grimly as the holy water did its blessed work. She advanced through the flames and they parted for her to pass through. She reached out with her mind and gathered the flame, storing it in her body, as her si-fu had taught her. Lacking any new objectives from her si-fu and the zombies dealt with, Tess decided to continue down the corridor. She stalked down the hall soundlessly, sticking to the shadows. She heard voices and footsteps coming from a side corridor. She stopped and listened and she realized that the people were coming in her direction. She quickly concealed herself in a corner, her black clothing melding with the deep shadows around her. A group of four Satanists came around the corner, all holding automatic weapons. The Iscariot intelligence was desperate to know where they had acquired their weapons, but that was not her concern. Her mission was to annihilate every one of the heretics that drew breath, and she was fully prepared to overcome her earlier weakness.

"May God forgive for the lives I take doing his most Holy Work in his most Holy Kingdom. Amen" she prayed silently. She stalked forward, her Katars at the ready, loose and held slightly away from her body. The first Satanist didn't even have time to scream, or even realize what was happening to him, as Tess punched her katar through his neck, spraying blood all over her and the other Satanists. She felt like gagging but grimly continued on. The second man had time to The second man had time to turn and make a surprised sound before she crossed her arms and sweeping her Katars across his neck, decapitating him. The third spun around and raised his automatic rifle, but she was too close and he could not bring his weapon on target before she had slashed upwards with her katar, ripping his stomach open, his steaming entrails piling on the floor. He screamed in agony before her return stroke severed his throat, silencing him forever. The last man, realizing how useless a gun was in such close quarters dropped his gun, and drew forth a large mace.

"So the Vatican sends their dogs to try and destroy us," he said in a dark voice, Tess didn't reply. "Well, you may defeat me, but I doubt you can defeat our master. His power is that of the Infernos itself, it is folly to stand against him.

""May God forgive you and grant you eternal peace," Tess said softly.

The Satanist snarled savagely at her words, and hurled himself at her. She smashed the mace down towards her head, but she quickly sidestepped, and it smashed into the ground, shattering the flooring. She tried to step forward to counter attack but he swung the mace around in a wild circle. She was forced to duck under the swing and roll as he tried to smash her again. She quickly rolled to her feet, only to find the man following her; she leaped over a low swing and cut downwards as she somersaulted over him, scoring a deep wound on his back. He grunted in pain and tried to spin but she leaped forward, avoiding his clumsy blow.

"Impressive, but how long can you keep dodging like that I wonder," she said nothing and quickly regained her breath. They cautiously circled each other spying for a weakness. The man did not seem bothered by the cut, and when he swung his mace, it was with the same strength. She ducked under the blow then quickly sidestepped another. So they continued, Tess always dodging and scoring another cut, and her opponent seemingly immune to her attacks. The man went into a berserk assault, swinging the mace quickly, almost too fast for Tess to dodge, she sprang backwards, but impacted with the wall. He grinned nastily as she realized she had nowhere to dodge to. He swung and she attempted to parry, but his blow was too powerful. The mace battered aside her katar and slammed her ribs. She screamed as she felt several ribs break under the impact. She slumped to the floor, clutching her side.

He raised his mace for the killing blow, but fighting pain she drew forth some holy fire and spat it at the man. His eyes widened as the flame hit him and soon he was burning, the white flames quickly reducing him to ash. Tess felt a twinge of satisfaction, before coughing; to her surprise she felt liquid drip from her mouth. She raised her hand to her mouth and withdrew it again seeing blood covered her fingers.

"No way," she gasped, "Haven't finished mission…for…si-fu." She attempted to stand, but the world spun crazily and she collapsed into unconsciousness.

Jerikor felt Tess' presence fade in his mind, but could go to her aid. The enemy had him pinned down, and they were using their cursed ammo. They could destroy him, but he was sure they didn't carry enough ammo to do that, however he had to save his strength for more important targets than mere lackeys. He poked his gun around the corner and emptied his clip, in the Satanist's direction. There were screams as some of his bullets struck true and he grinned ferally. He repeated the process allowing his supernatural senses to pinpoint their locations. Quickly the return fire faded as he killed the last man without ever setting mortal eyes on their position. He quickly reloaded his guns and kept on moving. The Satanists were plentiful here, so obviously someone important was here. He slid to a halt in front of a large metal door, obviously of military manufacture. With a single kick, Jerikor blew the door off its hinges and it flew into the man on the other side, Jerikor glanced at the man, and seeing his robes and death symbols, assumed he was the necromancer his first target. The man tried to mumble a spell, but Jerikor was faster. He shoved his gun into the man's mouth so hard that several teeth broke, and the man's eyes widened in panic.

"Go rot in hell," Jerikor snarled, before pulling the trigger blasting the back of the man's head off and spraying his brains all over the floor. Jerikor wasted no time in feeling satisfaction for the completion of his first objective. He pinpointed Tess' faint mental presence and teleported there.

He found her surrounded by the corpses of the Satanists she had killed. She was breathing haltingly, and blood was dripping from her mouth. Jerikor's fingers gently probed her chest, trying to ignore the feel of her tender breasts, and quickly ascertained that she had several broken ribs, and may also have internal bleeding. Concern for her well being filled his mind, as he quickly removed his jacket and tore it into strips. He speedily bandaged her chest, securing her ribs from straying into anything vital. She was still unconscious; he gathered her up in his arms and was about to send a mental jolt through her to wake her up, when he felt twin blades threaten his throat. A Scottish voice spoke from behind him.

"I'd not known ye to let ye guard down, fallen."

"Ah, yes, then you hardly knew me, Father Alexander," Jerikor replied urbanely, "At the moment I am rather concerned with the well being of my student."

"Ach, right I forget, she is nay a regenerator," Alexander said.

"Actually, why are you here at all?"

"Enrico did nay trust ye or the lass enough I'll wager, although by the amount of corpses ye two created I'd say it was misfounded," Alexander laughed.

"I have completed the first objective, but my overriding concern is the survival of my student."

"O' course, I ken understand tha," Alexander said, looking down at her, "pretty lass mind," he murmured.

"You noticed," Jerikor said dryly.

Alexander's reply was cut short by a low groan from Tess as she stirred in his arms. He quickly lowered her to the floor and sat her up.

"Sifu," she moaned.

"Shh, it's okay;" he reassured her.

She opened her eyes and gasped when she saw Alexander hulking over Jerikor's back, "Who's that?"

"Who, him?" Jerikor asked, indicating the priest, "He's Paladin Alexander Anderson the top regenerator in the Iscariot Organisation."

"Ye flatter me"

"No not really. You were one of the originals, and they have not been able to duplicate the success. And you are the only one I have any respect for."

"That's cause we both be crazy," grinned Alexander.

"True," chuckled Jerikor, "Although maybe it has something to do with the amount of times you tried to kill me before I join the Iscariots."

"Maybe," shrugged Alexander.

Jerikor returned his attention to Tess, "Student, I'm going to leave you here, and proceed with Father Anderson to complete the last objective. You remain here."

"Yes, Sifu."

"Good" he stood up, and with an ironic bow to Alexander, "After you, Father Alexander."

Alexander laughed, "Ye know I nay trust me back to your kind. Shall we proceed?"

"Indeed"

With that they both strode away, leaving Tess alone with the corpses of the men she had killed. She tried to stand, to follow the two men, but she collapsed once more into the soothing oblivion of unconscious.

"Burn in Hell, cursed Heretics!" bellowed Alexander as he cut down another cultist in a spray of blood, "May ye be purified by me righteous methods" he yelled, cutting a swathe through the cultists.

Jerikor shook his head and proceeded to blast several cultists into the Nine Hells. He didn't mind the priest, he was okay to talk to when he wasn't working, but the constant religious sprouting he bellowed during battle grated on Jerikor's nerves.

Soon the Iscariots stood alone amidst the piles of bodies. Random body parts were severed and lying around whilst blood covered everything.

"Come on, let's hurry, I've had enough of these Satanists" Jerikor told the priest.

"Fair enough, lets hunt us some daemon," replied Alexander.

They took off down the corridor and descended into the very heart of the complex. There were no guards, no Satanists impeding their progress, and when Jerikor voiced his suspicions to Alexander, the priest laughed, dismissing them.

"They flee from our righteous fury and can nay stand against our Holy anger."

Jerikor did not voice his doubts over the priest's theory; instead he heightened his senses, mundane and supernatural, suspicious of an ambush or a trap. They descended further underground and soon Jerikor detected a malign presence ahead of them.

"Alexander we are near the primary objective now," he informed the priest.

"I know," he replied shortly, "I ken smell the blood."

Jerikor said nothing, just checked his guns were still in working order, and that the right ammunition was loaded, and inwardly hoped that they would be enough.

They entered a large circular room, the walls and floor were bare earth and disturbing patterns had been daubed onto the walls in blood. A large pentagram also drawn in blood dominated the floor. Jerikor recognised the designs around the room as daemon binding symbols, and when he raised a drop of blood to his tongue, tasted virgin blood.

"Be careful Alexander, whoever drew these symbols knew what they were doing." He studied the seals more closely, "These look like they summon and bind a very powerful fiend, maybe a Glabrezu (1) or even a Balor (2), God forbid."

"Ach, ye know almost too much about the cursed art," spat Alexander.

"Remember what I am Alexander. I've been fighting daemons since the fall of Lucifer. You have to know your opponent to defeat him."

Alexander strode over the boundaries before Jerikor could shout out a warning. As soon as he crossed the line, the room was plunged into darkness as all light was extinguished. Alexander jumped back as rents formed in the ground in the shape of the design. Red light sprung up from the cracks bathing the room in a hellish light.

"What in God's name is happening?" Alexander bellowed.

"Nothing to do with God," Jerikor yelled back, drawing his guns and again hoping they would be enough. Alexander drew his Blessed Blades and assumed his stance, his blades shaped like a cross in front of him.

The red light coalesced into a single portal, and through it stepped an ugly 12 foot tall being with red skin and massive clawed hands. Its wings were draped around it like a cape and lurid flames wrapped its body. With a mighty yell Alexander threw himself at the fiend, his Blessed Blades scoring several deep cuts over the fiend's body. The fiend gave a throaty chuckle and caught the priest's arm and then the other. Alexander struggled to free himself but the fiend tore his arms off. He fell back, stunned.

"Alexander, get out of here, I can deal with him!" Jerikor yelled.

Alexander nodded, and in a flurry of scripture pages he disappeared.

The fiend turned to Jerikor and spoke in it's hideous gurgling voice, "I never expected to see you again, Jerikor of the Heavenly Host."

"Hmm, I don's recognise your face, but your stench is familiar, Balor." Jerikor mocked, recognising the fiend as a Balor, a daemon of enormous power, and one the daemon elite.

"Could it be that you don't remember me?" The Balor said.

"No, but then again, I hardly remember everything I destroy"

"We clashed during the fall, you and I. You eventually defeated me, but even you could not destroy me."

"Me'Ne'Kilth!" spat Jerikor.

"My, my, he even remembers my true name, how flattering."

"I thought you were banished for eternity."

"Eternity is a very long time, wouldn't you agree?"

"I defeated you once, I can do it again."

"Ah, last time. Last time you had a host of Heavenly warriors to aid you, and now, now you are broken and alone, a mere shadow of what you used to be. Such a shame. How can you expect to defeat me?" The Balor laughed horribly.

"Last time we fought, you assured me I didn't have a chance either. Anyway…" he grinned psychotically, "I grow tired of this existence anyway. For over three thousand years I've wandered this Earth, and it si very boring. I guess I'm ready for whatever awaits me."

"Hmm, you haven't changed a bit." The Balor clicked his fingers and his weapons appeared in his hands, a fiery whip and blade. The whip lashed with a life of it's own and the sword was as large as Jerikor and it constantly dripped blood.

"Let's start fiend," spat Jerikor, unleashing a salvo of shots that slammed into the Balor, but did not seem to harm the foul creature. The Balor chuckled and slashed at Jerikor, ho back flipped to avoid the blow, and then quickly leaped sideways into a cartwheel to avoid the whip. He emptied his clips into the Balor, who still showed no signs of being affected.

"This is great fun daemon!" Jerikor laughed psychotically.

Tess lay in the welcome oblivion of unconsciousness, blissfully waiting for her Sifu to return.

"But he won't return if you don't help him," a voice whispered.

Tess forced herself into consciousness and found herself not in the corridor, but floating in a sea of blackness. She looked around, strangely not frightened or panicked by her undoubtedly strange situation. She turned around and saw a mirror image of herself.

"Where am I?" she asked herself.

"That doesn't matter. You are in place where I can talk to you. What does matter is that you Sifu is in mortal danger from an ancient enemy of his," her mirror image replied.

"An ancient enemy?"

"His kind tends to acquire several during their existence."

"Wait, who are you?"

"I am you"

"No that's impossible, I'm me."

"I am you"

"How do you know so much about Sifu?"

"I know all that you know, and will know, and all that you have forgotten."

"I don't understand. This is too strange."

"Your Sifu will die if you don't aid him."

"But how can I help? I'm badly wounded and only human."

"I will alleviate your wounds, and I can help you remember."

"Remember what?"

"Do you accept my aid?"

"Remember what?"

"All that you were and all that you can be. Do you accept my aid?"

"Yes I do."

"Follow your feelings and your instinct and you will find your Sifu. Things will be different when you return. That is the effect of my aid, we will speak again."

Suddenly Tess was back in the corridor, her body feeling wonderfully whole. Carefully she stood, and with no ill effects she sprinted down the corridor her Sifu and the priest took. She felt lighter than she did before, and she seemed to be running faster. She was sprinting and yet she felt no fatigue, no tiredness and she begun to worry about her agreement. But she brushed aside her doubts, if it granted her power to aid her Sifu, then no price was too high.

A group of Satanists came out of a side door, and she could not hide so she ran towards them. Strange, she thought, they seem to move so slowly. She was on them in seconds and left a trail of headless bodies behind her, before they even had time to react. She turned to look, and her eyes widened in shock. The heads she had severed were sailing gracefully through the air and the blood was blossoming from the stumps of the necks, as the Satanists crumpled to the floor. But it all happened in slow motion, she did not stop to think about it, she didn't want to think about it. She just ran on, her red hair streaming behind her.

Jerikor felt pain lancing through his insides as though they were on fire. The Balor twisted his claws in Jerikor's belly, causing the Fallen to throw his head back, although he managed to hold back his scream of pain.

"Heh, scream for me Jerikor. I won't let you die until I hear your screams!" the Balor said, twisting his claws again, further opening the gaping hole in Jerikor's belly. Rick red blood cascaded from the heinous wound. Jerikor brought his gun to bear and emptied his clip point blank into the Balor's grinning face.

"Fighting until the end, are we Jerikor? You're not disappointing me at all"

"I…won't…let…you" Jerikor gasped

"Won't let me what?" the Balor asked, his claws tearing through Jerikor's torso.

The door slammed open, and both turned to see who had arrived. The Balor screamed in sudden pain, and dropped Jerikor, who raised his head to see the Balor swatting at the air around it. Cuts were appearing all over its body, deep-slashing wounds inflicted at a punishing pace.

Jerikor regained his feet, his wound already closing. "Verified Class 11 Threat. Realising restraints on functions B, D and E, continue until target is silenced," he intoned.

A halo of white light sprung up around his body, and majestic white wings sprouted from his back, He focused the light and it coalesced into a beam of white light, which he punched through the Balor's head. The Balor screamed in pure agony, as it's grip on its form in the material universe started to fade.

"Go back to where you belong!" Jerikor growled, before slicing the Balor in half. The Balor slowly faded into nothing, not leaving a single trace of its presence. Jerikor folded his wings, and draped them into a cloak.

"What...are…you?" Tess asked before slumping into unconsciousness.

Paladin Alexander Anderson stood in front of Enrico's desk, his arms still not yet fully regenerated. "The Satanists had bound a Balor to their service, the fiend was insanely powerful and I doubt even the fallen could defeat him," he reported.

"Yet he did."

"What ye say?"

"He managed to defeat the Balor. He returned last night with his student apparently she was wounded. He disappeared into his quarters after a brief report, and refuses to come when summoned. I may have to consider you inadequate…"

"Stow it Enrico, I'll defeat Jerikor when I get the chance.

Glabrezu- A daemon warrior, standing 15 foot tall with 4 arms, two ending with large pincers and the other two with hands, and has a dog head. Second only to the Balor in fighting prowess in the Abyss.

A repulsive 12 foot humanoid with dark red skin and massive clawed hands. It has huge wings, which it likes to drape around its body like a grotesque cape, and is often wrapped in lurid flames. The most powerful denizens of the Abyss.

Well, that was very long indeed. If you managed to read it all, thanks a lot. But what will happen to Tess and Jerikor? What plot is occurring within the Iscariot to rid itself or its most unwanted agent? If you have any ideas, please give feedback and inform me, I'd like to know myself, my muse has decided to take a holiday and I don't know when she'll be back…

Please read and review please. I'm still going to write this bitch, but it helps to know what you don't like and do like. So please tell me. Even flame me, I don't really care, every criticisms is welcome…just don't be too malicious.

To Slim Gohan, yeah Jerikor is supposed to be a bit like Alucard, but at the same time he is very different. Obviously Father Anderson appeared in this episode, but I try to give the main stage to my own characters, and let the other more famous characters have cameo appearances for more effect.