Hetalia - Axis Powers Fan Fiction ❯ RUSSIA! ❯ Russia ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
It was a long and hectic World Meeting for the nations, well, really when is it not. England stayed put in his seat, rather than gathering his items and immediatly leaving. He really didn't feel like moving, he just wanted to rest his eyes for a little while.
The british man was obviously tired, considering he barely had any sleep from the previous night. America called the european nation, babbling on a bout him being the 'hero'. The bloody wanker wouldn't shut up to let the brit talk once.

England rubbed his drooping eyes, and decided that he should probably leave before it gets too late.
Walking out of the meeting room, the englishman made a sudden stop. His green eyes widened, and his caterpillar eyebrowd knit together in concern.

Russia was standing right besides an unconcious body, with his faucet pipe covered in a familiar red substance. Blood!

"Um, Russia, why is there a dead human in here?!" the much taller nation shifted his eyes from the dead body, to England.

"Oh, hey...how did he get here?" the tall nation questioned.

"Russia, what did you do!

"Me? I-I didn't do this." the russian man denied.

One of England's bushy eyebrows raised in disbelief. "Explain what happened then, Russia?"

"I never seen him before in my like,"

"Why did you kill a person, Russia!?"

The russian man shook his head. "I do not kill people, that is my least favorite thing to do,"

"Tell me, Russia, exactly what happened before I entered this room!"

"Alright, well I was sitting down, admiring my faucet pipe, and this guy walked in, so I went up to him, abd I hit him 37 times with my pipe,"
...

The englishman was furious. Why would Russia do such a thing! "Russia, that kills people!"

"Oh um, wow I-I didn't know that,"

"Russia, how could you not know that,"

"Yeah, I'm in the wrong here, I suck,"

England gently kneeled down to observe the body. He reached down to his wrist to find his pulse, but, wait! "What happened to his hands!?"

"What's that?"

"His hands?" the brit repeated "W-Why are they missing!"

Russia gently scratched the back of his neck, and shot a gentle smile. Why is he smiling...then again this IS Russia. "Well, I-I kind of cooked them up, and ate them."
...

"Russia!" England's face twisted in disgust. 'Who the hell cooks up hands, and eats them!'

"Well I was hungry, and when you crave hands-"

"Russia, why did you do that!"

"Well, I was hungry for hands, give me a break,"

"Russia!"

"My stomach was making the rumblies,"

"Russia!"

"-that only hands can satisfy,"

"What is WRONG with you, Russia!"

"Well, I kill people and I eat hands, that's two things,"