Hikaru No Go Fan Fiction ❯ Gigglin Girls ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Hikaru no go, but I own the story
_________________________________________________________________ ____________
“Oops,” Hikaru said putting his hands to his mouth.
“What did you just say?” Akari shouted at him.
“Nothing,” Hikaru muttered nervously, “nothing at all.”
“That’s what I thought,” Akari said storming out.
“Way to go Shindo,” Yuki said, “Now why don’t you go and tell her your shoe size.”
“I didn’t mean to tell her about it.” Hikaru whined.
“You have no clue how to keep a secret,” Kaga told him.
“I can so keep a secret.” Hikaru snapped
“Name one time.” Kaga demanded.
“That party fo Yuki.” he said
“You mean the one the police has to break up because you went and told that goody-goody that we had beer there?” Kaga asked
“But I did keep it a secret from Yuki.” Hikaru pointed out.
Both Kaga and Yuki merely shook their heads exasperated.
“Hikaru,” Tetsui said, “shouldn’t you go and apologize to Akari.”
“She’ll get over it.”
Next morning
“Hi, Hikaru,” Akari said running up to him.
“Akari, hi” hikaru said shocked. He wasn’t expecting Akari to talk to him today.
“Why do you look so surprised?” Akari asked.
“No reason,” Hikaru said quickly.
“Oh,” Akari said, well you didn’t come to my house yesterday.”
“Ya, sorry about that I was busy and forgot to call.” Hikaru lied, truthfully he hadn’t wanted to be around her when she was mad at him.
As Hikaru and Akari walked through the school he noticed a lot of people, all girls, staring at them, mainly him.
“Good morning class,” the teacher said, after that Hikaru didn’t hear another word she said. He was too busy daydreaming.
Hikaru was interrupted from his daydream by Yuki tapping him on the shoulder,
“What?’ he asked turning in his seat.
“Why are all the girls staring at you?” Yuki asked.
Hikaru glanced around and found that not only were they staring at him, but at his glance they burst into giggles and a few began whispering behind their hands.
“Well?” Yuki asked
“How am I supposed to know?” Hikaru hissed, it was then that they heard a bang on Hikaru’s desk and looked up to find the teacher glaring at them.
“Can either of you repeat what I just said?” the teacher demanded.
The two glanced at each other, of course neither of them could. They looked back at the teacher and both shook their heads.
“Your books aren’t even open.” The teacher growled.
Hikaru glanced down to find his math book lying unopened on his desk.
“What page is it supposed to be on? Hikaru asked.
“Page 899 in your literature book.” she said
The entire class was giggling as Hikaru looked first in his desk and then in his bag.
“Something wrong?” the teacher asked
“I left it at home,” Hikaru told her.
The teacher sighed before grabbing him a book from the shelf.
“This is the last time I’ll let you off,” the teacher said.
The rest of the class went without incident.
The next week
“their still staring at you.” Yuki whispered as they waled toward the chemistry lab. HIkaru sighed as he glanced around and realized it was true.
“What is going on?” Tetsui asked, walking in I’ve had like ten girls ask about you and look, he pulled out a list of what was obviously phone numbers.
“Why does every girl seem interested in you?” Kaga asked, coming in
“How many with you?” Tetsui asked
“Fifteen,”
“Where’s Akari?” Yuki asked
“Her dad told her to go home right after school today. He thinks she spending too much time playing go.” Hikaru told him
“Good, she’s been following you around all week, it’s annoying.” Kaga said.
“She’s been nice all week.” Hikaru said.
“I wanna find out what these girls are up to.” Kaga said.
“I don’t think their up to any thing, their just weird.” Hikaru said.
“I doubt it,” Kaga muttered.
Next morning
“That’s it,” Hikaru muttered, he was in the hall waiting for class to begin and the girls were all staring at him, again.
He went over to Akari, who was talking with her freinds.
“Can I talk with you a minute?”
“Sure, go ahead.” She said.
“Alone?” he asked.
All the girls within earshot giggled.
“All right,” she said lifting up her book bag, “In here,” they went into an empty classroom
“What is going on?” Hikaru demanded.
“What do you mean?” Akari asked.
“Why are all the girls always staring at me? Why are they asking Tetsui and Kaga about me? Why do they giggle when I look at them? Why do they never talk to me?”
“You really want to know?” Akari asked.
Hikaru nodded, Akari pulled out an envelop and handed it to him. Hikaru took it and flipped through it. He was thoroughly confused. He looked up to ask Akari what these were about when he realized that she had already left.