Horror Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ 'Princess'. ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

“Let's see how well you can take pain, mortal.”
 
Bela looked in terror at the short, grinning vampire that stood before him. He had become a prisoner of his eyes, those flawless black jewels that reflected a plethora of nights spent revelling in blood. It was like being inside a pool of thick, rotting blood that kept rising and rising, smothering him with its rich red juices.
 
“Can you tell me what this is?”
 
The vampire's face was now scant millimetres from his own, long strands of starless midnight caressing his naked shoulders, warm, malodorous breath tickling his own lips. The fetid smell of many ensanguined millennia made him nauseous, but he made himself focus on the object that was being dangled, child-like, in front of his eyes. It was a piece of broken glass, sharp and glistening in the dim candlelight.
 
“It's a… a piece of… of glass…”
 
The vampire seemed to be pleased with this answer, as he withdrew slightly. Bela relaxed a little against the cold stone wall, causing the handcuffs that held his hands above his head to jingle slightly, a sorrowful little tune that seemed to lighten the tenebrous prison, if only by a little.
 
“And shall I show what I'm going to do with this little piece of glass, my little princess?”
 
Bela flinched; whatever the vampire had in mind, it was certain to be abhorrent. Suddenly, the vampire crushed the glass in his own sadistic hand, causing his foul black blood to splatter across Bela's face and contaminate his wild pearly locks.
 
“This is what I'm going to do with it…”
 
The vampire reached between Bela's bare thighs with his uninjured hand, and stroked the pale flesh tenderly, like a gentle lover. Bela whimpered lightly at the pleasurable touch. He could feel himself becoming aroused as the talon-like fingernails scraped against his thigh. However, the vampire abruptly switched hands, letting the serrated edges of the broken shards leave angry red scratches down his milky skin. The vampire applied more and more pressure, until Bela's blood began to pour down his legs like a crimson waterfall.
 
Bela screamed. The vampire was laughing. Malicious shrieks of laughter mingled with agony-filled caterwauls as he ground the pieces further and further into Bela's thigh, slicing through acquiescent muscle and grating against hard white bone. Satisfied the glass had done its job, the vampire withdrew his hand and licked it clean of blood.
 
“Delicious…”
 
The vampire eyed the blood that still cascaded in torrents down Bela's pale legs. Such an exquisite feast should not be allowed to go to waste. He began to lap at the warm liquid, his little tongue leaving a pink sticky wetness all down Bela's leg. As it reached the open wound, it thrust inside, eagerly drinking from the ruined flesh. Eventually, he lifted his hideously bloody head, and looked up at his victim.
 
“Did you like that, my little princess? No? Well, perhaps you'll like this.”
 
He took Bela's erection fully in his mouth, inducing a pitiful howl from the boy. Razor sharp teeth bit and scratched along the full length of his cock, drawing yet more of the sweet sugary blood that the vampire craved. Bela pulled harshly against the handcuffs, hoping that they would come free and allow him to elude his captor before his traitorous body gave in to the sensuous tongue and the hot wet mouth, but to no avail. He yelled out in pleasure and shame as he came in the vampire's mouth. With half-lidded eyes he looked down at the vampire's perfect face. The feral, taunting smirk forced him to look away again. The pain started to overwhelm him, and he began to fall into the blissful tendrils of darkness.
 
Without warning, the vampire thrust inside of him, jerking him back to reality with a jolt of intense pain. He could feel the vibrations of the vampire's quiet laughter against his chest as he pushed deep into his prisoner's destroyed rectum, teasing open wounds made from previous encounters. Bela's shrieks reached new heights as his back was rubbed against rough stone that eroded the healing skin, scaring away creatures that dwelled outside the ancient house. The night outside was filled with the violent music of his yells, the hooting of owls and the screeching of bats. But none who heard it could do much about it, or really cared about the suffering of humans.
 
Finally, the vampire came inside Bela, his cursed seed stinging the open wounds that marred his young victim's innards. He withdrew silently, the perpetually grinning mask still in place as Bela felt himself being raped over and over by those bewitching eyes.
 
“Until next time, princess.”
 
Bela felt nothing more that night as he willingly succumbed to the darkness.