Horror Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Purses Full Of Curses ❯ Ringu Around The Rosie ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]



PURSES FULL OF CURSES:
Ringu Around the Rosie

By Hardcover



Hey, have you ever heard about that video tape that kills you when you watch it? Or maybe it just drives you insane, making you loose your mind in an instant when you see something horrible beyond comprehension? Or maybe your libido goes mad and you end up as some kinda crazy nymphomaniac that’s out of control with lust? Yeah, that story. We’ve all heard it, whispered by people on the street, hinted at in the newspapers: talk of people found with their faces twisted like they’d seen something terrible, their eyes rolled up in their heads, their mouths hanging wide open.

Whatever you hear the tape does to you, the story is always pretty much the same: You get the tape somehow and put in your VCR (some stories are updated so that it’s a DVD-R). What you see on the tape is like nothing you’ve ever watched before, impossible to describe as a series of weird and freaky images play across the screen. As soon as the tape is done, the screen goes to white snow. And then the telephone rings . . . somebody knows you’ve watched it. When you pick up the phone, a scary woman’s voice can be heard, telling you she’ll come for you in seven days.

And then, exactly seven days later to the minute, they find you: Dead, crazy or horny, depending on who you ask. The only way, they say, to avoid the curse, is to make a copy and show it someone else before the deadline is up. Then the curse will be passed to them.

Of course, this is widely considered to an urban legend, similar to the slit mouthed woman here in , or the razor blade in apple on Halloween in or the alligators in the sewers in YorkBut the truth of the matter is, the video is very, very real, and so is the curse.

And how do I know that? Because I’m a grade A fucking idiot and I watched the tape, that’s why.

Let me start from the beginning: My name is Kaeda Yakamora, I’m nineteen years old and I live with my mother and my good for nothing brother in a small town on the far side of yo. My name is Kaeda, but everyone calls me Rosie, in English, on account of the rosy cheeks I allegedly used to have when I was a child. Obviously, I’m Japanese. I have rather rounded cheeks, and strait black hair that ends at my shoulders, and is somewhat wide around my face. I’m about average height for an Asian girl, but I have rather sizeable breasts, not too big mind you, but big enough to be an asset. I have slightly curvy hips and a small, round nose. I’ve been told I’m quite pretty, actually.

This whole mess started one day when the story of the cursed video tape landed in our town. It had been circling all over but this was the first time the story had made its way to our town. As the story was told, someone heard from their sister’s friend that the daughter of a guy her father works with had a son who new another guy who’s father spoke with a man whose daughter had seen the cursed video, or something to that effect. Apparently, one week later, she had been found rubbing her genitals raw and begging her parents to have sex with her. Mind you, nobody actually seemed to know this girl’s name, but quite a few people seemed to be convinced of its authenticity. Myself included.

This is, of course, the kind of juicy sordid story that makes the rounds fairly quickly in small burg like ours. But one thing became very clear quite soon: There actually was a strange video making the rounds around town. Whether it was the actual genuine cursed video or maybe a hoax put together by someone or a publicity stunt, no one could really say. But the video suddenly became the hot thing to seek out, and pretty soon everybody was spooked and making copies for each other, and I actually had several friends who had seen it.

I don’t mind telling you, the whole concept spooked the heck out of me. On the whole, I’m not very superstitious, but stories of ghosts and curses have always got to me, probably because my grandmother is a spiritualist and used to tell me scary stories all the time when I was a little girl. I didn’t sleep much as a kid.

While all this was going on, I was down in the dumps a little bit. I had been working in a clothing store in downtown but business had been slumping because of a glitzy new chain store that had just opened up in town, and several employees were laid off, one of which had been me. Also, I had just broken up with my boyfriend who had taken off for a more exciting life with some girl from In a way, I guess all this put me in the frame of mind for what happened.

Needing the extra money, I had agreed when approached by a local TV station to be interviewed about the cursed video. I think this was my first big mistake.

We had the interview at an outdoor café in the middle of town. I was dressed in a long sleeved white sweater and a long white skirt. The interviewer was a Mr. Nakmura, who had brushed back black hair, rather wide eyes and a lot of lines in his face, but he still wasn’t unattractive. Aside from him, there was a camera man, and sound recorder, and make up girl who touched up my make up so many times that I thought I must look hideous.

I was given the rundown of what to do: don’t look at the camera, ect, and the interview began.

At first it was just a lot of questions about who I was, and who my family was and that sort of thing. They started off calling me ‘Miss Yakamora’, and then graduated to ‘Kaeda’ and I finally told them to just call me ‘Rosie’. When they found out I was the granddaughter of Hitomi Yakamora, the famous spiritualist and exorcist, they got very excited and began to hit me with all sorts of questions about her. I had to admit, I had only every thought of her as “my creepy grandmother”. Hope she didn’t see this interview.

Then Mr. Nakamura asked, “So, I hear that a rather strange video has been making the rounds in you town lately.”

“Yes.” I replied lightly, “It involves the American socialite Paris Hilton and a night vision camera. I don’t think it’s related to the curse, though.”

Apparently, they didn’t get it.

Then the interview moved on the legend of the tape itself. I told them what I knew, all the usual info about the curse and how it supposedly works, and then Mr. Nakmura asked me if I had any thoughts as to the origins of the curse. As it happens, I did; at least I had heard something from grandma.

“Well,” I answered, “I heard this from my grandmother. I don’t know if it’s true, because she doesn’t really know if its true, but she heard this from some other spiritualists.”

“That would be your grandmother Hitomi Yakamora?” Mr. Nakamura asked for clarification.

“Yes.” I confirmed, “This is what she told me: She said that a long time ago, back in the forties, there was a famous psychic named Sakura Yamazaki, who committed suicide after being denounced as a fraud and humiliated. She had one daughter, Shiori, who went away to live with a doctor who it was assumed was her biological father. Shiori grew up a strange and haunting girl, whom everyone said had inherited her mother’s powers, and had one thing about her that he had to keep hidden from everybody: Between her legs, she had . . . ah . . . both male and female sex organs.”

“So Shiori was a hermaphrodite, or a futanari?” Mr. Nakamura leaned forward; obviously, all this was new to the news crew.

“Right.” I said, blushing a lot since we were on this taboo subject, “So she never went on any dates or anything, for fear of being discovered. She was singer, and attracted a lot of followers because she was so pretty. One man in particular came up to her, and Shiori fell instantly in love with him. So deeply, that she agreed to go on a date with him, despite her embarrassing secret.

“So they went out, and then the man took her into the woods, just the two of them. Their kissing and passion was so intense, Shiori forgot about her secret, and as soon as she . . . um . . . got an erection, the man found out what she was. He was so insanely angry and incensed that he beat poor Shiori to death with his fists and then dragged her body to a nearby abandoned well, where he tossed her in and sealed the top.

“But what the man didn’t know was that Shiori wasn’t really dead. She lived for seven days all alone in that well, hurt and bitter, angry and thirsting for revenge before she finally died. But at the same exact moment, the man who had killed Shiori dropped dead on the street, and when he was turned over, his face was twisted like he had seen something horrible, eyes rolled up, mouth wide open. And soon after that, the video began to appear, all of Shiori’s seven days of hate and pain all bound up in one deadly curse.”

Mr. Nakamura’s eyes were practically sparkling; this was obviously a major scoop to him. I hadn’t really thought that the story Grandma had told me might be unique. I smiled a bit, pleased but embarrassed to be at the center of so much attention all of a sudden.

Mr. Nakamura asked, “So this video, it has been making the rounds here in this town?”

“Yes,” I replied.

“Do you know anyone who has seen it?”

“Yes, lots of people.” I giggled with amusement, “They’re all scared so they’re all making copies of it and showing it too each other.

Mr. Nakamura asked, “Have you seen it, Rosie?”

The question caught me off guard, and chills ran through me. Although I found the whole thing a little amusing, the truth was that cursed video tape scared the hell out of me. I didn’t answer, but my face suddenly dropped and my eyes went wide. Wordlessly, I looked down at the table and shook my head rapidly.

Then Mr. Nakamura said, “Can you get me a copy?”

I looked up at him silently and nodded.

It just so happened, I knew someone who still had a copy of that tape: My flakey girl friend Naoko. When the cursed video stories had first appeared, Naoko had been all excited about the idea of getting her hands on this forbidden video. Eventually, she’d found someone to make her a copy. Well, the tape had really freaked Naoko out and she’d tried desperately to find someone to make a copy for. Finally, she got a guy she hardly knew to watch the tape by telling him she was hot for him. After he’d watched the tape, however, Naoko had felt sorry for him and had sex with him anyways.

That was Naoko, queen of the sympathy screw. She’s studying to be a nurse, by the way.

When the interview was over, Mr. Nakamura gave me his card and asked me to bring the tape to his office as soon as I got it.

So I called Naoko, and she was totally freaked out about making a copy for me, thinking that somehow she’d re curse herself if she made a second copy. I assured her that Mr. Nakamura would watch the tape, he’d have to, it was his job, and she’d bee in no danger. Begrudgingly, she said she’d make the copy.

I showed up at her house late the next evening, sometime after sundown, having had to run errands for my mom all morning and afternoon. When the normally cheerful Naoko opened the door, however, she looked like she hadn’t slept in a week. Bloodshot eyes, dark bags, pale complexion: She looked horrible. She didn’t say a word, and just let me in.

“I didn’t watch it when I made the copy, of course.” She said in a quivering voice, “But I could still hear it in my head, all those creepy sounds. It was like it was called to me.”

She gestured to the side, “It’s on the table.”

I turned at approached the table and an electric chill ran through me as saw the tape sitting there. It was just an ordinary VHS tape, of the cheap kind Naoko usually buys, but something about it sent a shiver of fear through me. I was almost as if every bit of color and warmth was drained out of the word, and I was looking at life in grainy black and white. My hand trembled as I reached for the cursed tape. A freezing chill touched my fingers as I gripped it. It was as if I could feel the curse through my skin, and it seemed to pollute me just by its touch.

I rapidly put the video into my purse, and the frightening feeling ebbed off and ceased.

“Thanks.” I told Naoko.

“Don’t watch it.” Naoko told me, quietly.

“I won’t, I’m just giving it to Mr. Nakamura.” I laughed unconvincingly, “You couldn’t pay me to watch this thing, don’t worry.”

“You might get tempted. The pull is unbelievable.” Naoko said, “You might start thinking that since that reporter is going to watch it, you could take a look at it with no problem. Please don’t, Rosie. Promise me you won’t.”

I nodded, staring at Naoko’s frightened form, “I promise.”

“Before she comes, you see the ring.” She muttered.

I stared at her a long time, not sure what to make of that cryptic statement.

It was too late by then to go to the news office, so I decided I’d drop by the next day and hand it over to him. That, I think, was probably my second big mistake.

When I got home, Mom was upstairs reading and Kenji, my brother, was nowhere to be found as usual. The house we live in is a newer one of the western model. That is to say, it has rooms and doors as opposed to the traditional Japanese sliding screens that other houses have. We’re not rich, but the house is big and has quite a few extra rooms. Only the lamp next to the couch was on, most of the rest of the living room was dark. I flopped down on the couch and opened my purse to get some eye drops. But just looking at that tape made me flinch.

The tape seemed to radiate some kind of foul energy, and I felt a jolt of electricity as my fingers brushed against it. I wondered, what could be on that tape? Everyone who had seen it hadn’t really been able to describe it. I pulled out the tape and turned it over in my hands. Curiosity, of the kind that killed the proverbial cat, tugged at me.

Mr. Nakamura had to watch this tape. It was his whole job, and he couldn’t just ask for the tape and not watch it. I began to think, that I could watch this safely, after all, I already had someone to show it to. Someone who wanted me to. Maybe, I could just take a brief look at it, see what it was like. After all, how many times do you find a genuine supernatural video?

Something screamed in the back of my head that this was exactly what Naoko had warned me about. But the pull was overwhelming.

I crouched down in front of the TV, and turned it on. With a mechanical motion, I slid the tape out of its jacket and slipped it into the VCR. I hit PLAY and stepped back a little bit, sitting cross legged on the floor in front of the TV, waiting.

At first, there was nothing but blackness. Then there were waves of snow across the picture, and suddenly I was staring on grainy black and white footage of dark clouds rolling across the sky. Strange pulsing and scratching sounds emanated from the TV, like the sounds of finger nails on a chalkboard. I felt cold all of a sudden, like the chill before it rains. The picture switched again, I saw a glowing white ring of light against a stark black background. A sudden feeling of hopelessness and despair came over me in connection with the image.

The picture changed again, in quick succession I saw a crowd of people crawling backwards on their bellies over a plain of dried grass. Then I saw a man, with a white sheet over his head, pointing at something below the lower left side of the screen. Behind him the waves of the ocean moved silently. And then I saw another picture, an upwards look and the second story of some house. A feeling of dread accompanied all three images.

Then there was a large erect penis, and a woman’s mouth, sucking on it, licking along the shaft and the head, and then taking it in. I blushed a little, having not really ever seen very much hardcore porn before, and became aware that I was a little wet between the legs, and my mouth felt slightly sore. Then there was a face, mouth wide open and what appeared to be a tentacle sliding out of its mouth. Then quick flashes of what appeared to be a face trashing against a black garbage bag, followed by churning and rushing water that filled the screen.

Suddenly, there was a tree, burning with orange flames, the only color I’d seen in the tape so far. I felt hot, and began to sweat, like heat was coming from the flames and out of the TV set. The picture switched and showed a finger, pressed on a nail. The finger pushed down and the nail pierced through the finger violently. I winced as a searing pain shot through my own finger.

Suddenly, long black hair filled the screen, which was quickly replace by a shot of a blank, non-descript wall, on which hung an oval shaped mirror on the left side. Visible in the mirror was a woman with a comb brushing her long black hair. She stopped, and turned as if noticing something behind her. I felt a quickening, warm feeling of affection for the woman, as is I had known her my whole life, although I’d never laid eyes on her before.

The mirror changed location, briefly, appearing for a split second on the right side. The woman was no longer reflected in the mirror, but instead seemed to be the image of a child. Then the mirror was back in its original position, and the woman was combing her hair again. There was a crash cut to an eye, a woman’s eye, filling the screen. Deep inside, I could make out the Japanese characters that made up the name Shiori.

Then there was an empty room, with only a small chair in it. The woman from the mirror was bent over the chair, being entered from behind by a man in back of her. The two were having sex wildly, thrashing their bodies. Unexpectedly, they looked up in shock at the camera, as if I had just caught them and they had just now noticed me. Anger and humiliation flowed through me inexplicably again.

Again, the glowing ring filled the screen, followed shortly by a sea of angry faces, all screaming at me, hate and violence in their eyes. I could feel all their anger, as if it really was me they were shouting at. The effect was overwhelming, and I felt helpless and scared.

Then there was a large grass field at the edge of a cliff. The woman in the mirror stood on the edge. I watched in horror as she opened her arms wide and jumped off the edge, disappearing from view. A tremendous feeling of sadness and loss filled me, tears started dripping down my cheeks.

The next image shocked me: The lower half of a woman’s body was in view, seemingly sitting on the same chair from before. I knew, just knew, that this was not the same woman from the mirror, but someone else. The woman opened her legs, exposing her vagina explicitly, but just above her privates, she also possessed a large male penis that was hard and erect. Hands came into view caressing the member.

Snow filled the screen, which faded to an image of a small TV set, its own screen showing nothing but snow. For a few seconds, it held, and the faded to snow again. It was followed by shot of the same lower half of the hermaphrodite, this time riding some unseen man’s penis. With a start, I realized that she was being penetrated in her rectum, not her vagina. I flushed with embarrassment as I felt my own pussy start to gush with excitement.

The image disappeared, replaced by a small wooded field, in the center of which sat an old stone well.

And then it was over. There was nothing else on the tape. I stared at the blank TV screen in horror. Every inch of my body screamed in fright, and I sat there, trembling with my hand clutched together. I reached up and hit the ‘stop’ button on the VCR. The screen went black, and I could see only my refection in the glass. And then I realized I could make out a figure behind me in the reflection: A woman in a long white dress with long black evil looking hair that fell over her face, obscuring it completely. A huge bulge pushed out from under her dress that looked uncomfortably like and erect penis. I gasped and turned around, but found no one there. I looked up at the clock on the wall. It was 10:15 p.m.

What had I done?

What the hell had that been? The images were weird enough, but those feelings I’d felt when the tape played. This was no ordinary tape; somehow, this was able to transmit feelings and emotions and not just pictures and sound. I frantically ejected the tape and pulled it out, shuddering with fear. With quivering hands, I slipped it back into the dust jacket and tossed it onto the couch, and then I clutched my hands to my head, moaning a little as fear overwhelmed.

And then, the phone rang.

I screamed as the sound shocked me. I stared at the cordless phone sitting on the end table next to the couch. It continued to ring, the keys flashing rapidly with each ring. Timidly, I got up and walked over to the table. Slowly, I reached for the phone, my hand trembling as it rang insistently.

Please let it be Kenji drunk and asking for a ride home again.

I picked up the phone, and held it to my ear.

In a small soft voice I said, “Hello?”

It wasn’t Kenji. On the phone I heard the sounds that I’d heard on the video; those horrible, creepy scraping sounds. And then, a hissing, whispering female voice cut through.

“Seven days.” The voice said.

“Uh . . .” I stammered, “Next week is bad for me.”

“I’ll come in seven days.”

“Actually, I’m busy for the rest of the month.”

“In seven days I’ll come for you.”

“Maybe I can pencil you in sometime next year?”

The line went dead. I stood there, holding the phone, trembling in absolute and total panic and despair. I stayed that way until the phone started buzzing, and then I put it back on the base. I remained standing, clasping my hands together in front of me. I felt a nauseous gnawing in the pit of my stomach; my hands were moist with sweat.

I tried to calm down. Tomorrow, I would take the tape to the news office. I would give the tape to Mr. Nakamura. And he’d watch it as part of his research. And I would be in the clear. He’d watch it, I told myself. He’d have to watch it, it was his job.

But what if he didn’t?

I didn’t sleep at all that night, tossing and turning, my head filled with horrible thoughts. I didn’t know what would happen to me. Would I end up dead, or incurably insane? Or for that matter, would I end up being discovered in the middle of a gang bang with the local football team? Sleep eluded me as a stared at the ceiling, miserable. Why did I do something that stupid?

The next day, I walked into the news office feeling like a zombie. Looking like one too, for that matter. My hair was still a mess and I had dark circles under my bloodshot eyes. I didn’t help that as soon as I approached the desk, some jackass photographer snapped a picture of me, but I was too drained to say anything.

I approached the desk, and Mr. Nakamura winched at my appearance. Wordlessly, I handed him the tape. He stared at me for a moment and then took it.

“Thank you.” He said.

I said nothing, for a moment, and then I said, “I watched it last night.”

“Really? What was it like?”

“I can’t describe it. You’re going to watch it, right?”

“Of course.”

“Promise me you’re going to watch it.”

“Of course, I promise. I wouldn’t be doing my job other wise.”

I nodded and turned away without saying another word. As I passed the irritating photographer, he turned the view screen of his camera to me.

“Wow, check that out.” He grinned at me impishly, “Guess I need to get my camera fixed. Isn’t that the weirdest thing you’ve ever seen?”

I looked at the picture: It was the one of me. Except my face was completely twisted and distorted. I gaped at the picture and then ran out of the office.

The next week was horrible. Although I told myself that Nakamura had watched the tape right after I left, I was chilled to the bone and frightened all week long. I kept seeing rings everywhere I looked. To date, I still haven’t looked at a bagel or a donut the same way. I was so freaked out, that I even dug up an old amulet that my grandmother had given me when I was a little girl.

It was a small, gold amulet on a chain with a comma shaped sapphire in the center. It was actually quite pretty. My grandmother has one just like it, and she told me that this amulet is one of the most powerful defenses against curses there was. I hadn’t worn it in years, but as soon as I’d seen that malformed picture, I ran home and dusted it off.

As the seventh day drew closer and closer, I became more and more apprehensive. What if Nakamura hadn’t watched the tape? What if he’d chickened out and decided better me then him? What could have possessed me to do something like this?

Finally, the seventh day arrived. That night, my Mom was over spending a few days with some friends, and Kenji was more then likely passed out somewhere drunk with some slut with fake tits. I tried to read or listen to music to take my mind off it, but it wasn’t working. I couldn’t bring myself to watch TV.

I sat there, nervously in the living room. I was dressed only in a white flannel nightgown and my grandmother’s amulet. I decided to call Nakamura and make sure. I fished through my purse and pulled out Nakamura’s card and took it over the phone on the end table.

It was pretty late, but after several bouts of badgering the receptionist, Mr. Nakamura answered the phone. Fortunately, he’d been putting in some overtime.

“Its seven days tonight.” I said to him. “Did you watch the tape?”

“O-of course I did.” He said with a stammer I didn’t like.

“Are you sure you watched it? You’re not lying to me?” I pressed.

“No, I’m not lying to you.” He said unconvincingly, “You don’t need to worry, I watched it.”

Not really believing him, I decided to give him a test, “Oh, thank god, I’m so relieved. Wasn’t that weird? You know the woman brushing her hair?

There was a long pause and then he said, “The woman in the mirror?”

Bingo! He had watched it. But I pressed a little further just to be sure, “Didn’t it seem like it turned into someone else for a second there?”

There was another pause and then, “Yes. It sort of looked like a child.”

I relaxed, he’d watched it. “I’m so relieved, Mr. Nakamura, you don’t know how frightened I was.”

“Well, don’t worry, it’s all over now.”

“No it’s not! Now you’ve got to show it to someone else.”

“Don’t worry about it.”

“No, Mr. Nakamura, I don’t want you die. Promise me you’ll show it someone else.”

“All right, all right. I will.”

“Thank you.”

And I hung up the phone, clapping my hands and feeling cheerful for the first time all week. It was light a great weight had been lifted from my chest. I put the card back down on the end table under the phone and I decided to celebrate and got myself some ice cream out of the fridge. Two scoops of vanilla.

As I walked out of kitchen, happily spooning the fattening but good desert into my mouth, I strolled through the living room, heading for the stairs.

And then, all by itself, the TV turned on.

I spun around looking at the TV, startled as it hissed and filled the room with the strobe light effect of snow flickering across the screen. I put the ice cream down on the end table and picked up the remote. I tried to hit the power off button, but nothing happened.

Then I glanced at the clock: It was 10:15 p.m., exactly one week to the minute since I’d watched the cursed video.

That son of a bitch! He hadn’t watched the tape! He must have heard a description from someone else!

I stood frozen in the spot, unable to move, staring at the screen. The video was playing, exactly like I had seen if before, going through all the same images. Fear clutched at my belly as the tape ran its course, filling the room with flickering shadows. When the tape reached the final image, that of the well, it continued on, however. The well remained on the screen, and then a thin white hand emerged and gripped the side, pulling a figure out of the well and into view.

It was a woman, dressing in a long white dress with long bell bottomed sleeves. She had excessively long black hair that drooped down over her face, obscuring her features. She pulled herself out of the well and began staggering towards the screen, in a weird swaying gate. The strange screeching sounds still filled the room as she approached. As she got closer I could see that her dress was slightly translucent, her breast plainly visible under the material, and a slight bulge at her crotch where that unwanted mark of masculinity must be. She kept moving forward, getting closer and closer until it seemed like she was almost touching the screen.

And then she came through!

She pushed through the glass of the TV set and began to crawl out, into the living room in front of me. Suddenly the room became hot and humid, almost tropical. I screamed and tried to turn and run and the woman in white pulled herself out of the TV and onto the floor or my house on all fours. I stumbled and fell onto the couch, turning to stare at her in horror as the female thing began to crawl across the floor towards me. I had a sickening feeling in the pit of my stomach as I realized she had no fingernails, like they all had been broken off as she tried to claw her way out of the well. How horrible.

This was Shiori, the girl who had died in the well. Her skin was pale, and white in color. She crawled forward and then rose, slowly, continuing to step towards me one foot at a time with that bizarre swaying motion. Here, live in front of me, I could see how translucent her dress really was: Her breasts were plainly visible, outlined under the thin material, her nipples hard and erect and poking through the fabric. Her penis was also obvious, outlined through the slight cloth and partially visible, large as it hung between her legs. Plenty of guys, I crazily thought, might be jealous of her.

I was frozen with fear; it was as if I was glued to the couch: as much as I wanted, hell, needed to run, I couldn’t move. All I could do was lay there, watching with wide eyed horror as Shiori moved towards me, inch by inch. She finally stopped directly in front of me. Looking up at her, all I could see of her face, the rest hidden behind that long thick black hair, was one pale eye staring down at me through the strands of her hair.

I thought I saw some movement of her mouth behind the hair, and then in a high, hoarse whisper, Shiori spoke.

“Who are you?” She rasped at me.

“Rosie.” I muttered, giving my nickname because for some insane reason I didn’t want her to know my real name.

Shiori said nothing, but she began to breathe deeper, taking in air in slow, deep breaths. She brought her hands up and began to caress her shoulders. And then something happened, it was like a feeling of energy transmitted from her to me, and it suddenly bathed my body in its feelings. I felt tingling all over my body, and mostly between my legs. My nipples had begun to get hard, and I realized with a sudden flush of embarrassment that whatever she was doing, it was turning me on. My chest rose and fell as my breathing deepened and I squirmed a little on the couch.

She moved her hands down her shoulders, caressing her herself sensually, they ran across her arms and shoulders and then settled on her breasts, squeezing them and massaging them with slow, erotic movements. Her breathing deepened along with mine as she massaged herself, her hips starting to move a little bit with the motion.

I could feel my privates starting to get wet. I had a sudden urge to feel myself the same way, as I was unable to stop myself from responding to her. My skin was warm, and my nightgown suddenly felt too constricting and enhathering. What was she doing to me, I was never like this. Involuntarily, I licked my lips.

She ran her hands down over her stomach, slowly caressing her flesh through the thin dress she wore. Reaching to her pelvis, she slipped them over her penis and began to rub and caress it, small moans coming from behind the hair. In no time at all, she was hard, and one hand gripped her cock and started to rub it up and down. Her other hand reached underneath and rubbed the fabric of her outfit against her vagina. She sensuously began to masturbate herself that way, letting out sounds of pleasure.

My body was alive; I could no longer deny that I was completely turned on by whatever witchcraft Shiori was working on me. My brain was in a complete fog, almost like I was high on something. With a start, I realized that someone was unbuttoning my nightgown. I looked down and to my surprise found that it was me, my hands moving as if by their own volition. Mechanically, I opened the last button and flung open my gown, revealing my naked body to Shiori. My hands went to my breasts and massaged them, squeezing them. It felt good, so I continued doing it.

Shiori reached behind herself and undid something behind her neck. She then pulled her dress down over her shoulders and let it slip off her gracefully, pooling at her feet. She stepped out of it, completely naked now. I could see every inch of her body, and for some reason, despite the pale grey flesh, she looked quite beautiful to me. I had never been into girls before, heck I hadn’t been out with a lot of guys, but she looked positively lovely.

“Take off you nightgown, Rosie.” Shiori instructed, “All the way.”

I did as she asked, pulling off the nightgown and throwing it aside. Except for my grandmother’s necklace, I was now completely naked. And if felt good, so sensuous to be exposed like this in front of her. I couldn’t resist, and my hand slipped down to my crotch, softly teasing and masturbating my vagina.

Shiori leaned over me and with her hands spread her hair apart, I could now see most of her face, and it seemed like it ran a gambit between creepy and beautiful. She leaned over and kissed me on the lips. Her lips were moist and warm. I kissed her back, my eyes closed, letting her tongue enter my mouth and then returning the favor. I brought my hands up and let them stroke her arms. I felt my body melt into hers, her kisses were so wonderful. I couldn’t resist her at all anymore, I was hers.

She started moving down my body with her kisses, touching my breasts gently and squeezing them. I gasped as she began to suck and lick at my nipples, taking them into her mouth rolling her tongue along them, teasing them. I moaned a little at her touches.

With her hands, she pushed my legs apart. They opened as if on their own, spreading wide, and exposing my private parts to her. I thrill of excitement ran through me as she moved her head between my legs and began lick at my vagina. My hips and body undulated and I groaned with pleasure as she teased me, sucking on my clit while rubbing my pussy with her fingers. I let out a loud cry as Shiori pushed her fingers into me, moving them in and out. Pleasure was crawling all over my crotch and radiating out into my body. She was very good, making me moan and gasp uncontrollably, and making me feel so, so good.

Shiori stood up and reached behind my head. She brought me forward into a sitting position and gently guided my head to her own crotch. Timidly, I touched her penis with my hand. I knew what she wanted, and although part of me was still resisting, I couldn’t help but grant it to her. I gave her penis a long lick with my tongue, (between you and me, this was not the first time I’d ever done that.) running it along the shaft and on the sides before slipping it into my mouth and beginning to perform fellatio. I moved up and down, bobbing my head as I sucked on her penis. It felt good in my mouth, and my hand went to my crotch, masturbating myself slowly.

Shiori’s breathing deepened and she moaned with pleasure, running her hands through my hair. She let me continue to suck her before lifting my head off her cock and guiding it downward, towards her vagina. I hesitated, this I hadn’t ever done before, despite Naoko’s constant assertions that we should try it. But Shiori firmly and insistently moved my head against her privates, and I started to lick and finger them.

It certainly wasn’t gross, I found myself turned on by her pussy as much as I had been by her dick. Yes, it was quite weird, but my mind was too far gone to perceive it. All I wanted now was more of this pleasure, more of Shiori. I buried my face in her crack, slipping my tongue inside of her and sucking on her clit and lips. She rolled her hips against my face as I fingered her, shoving two then three fingers gently inside as her juices covered my mouth and my hand. She sighed and cried with enjoyment as I ate her, and that only turned me on more.

When she finally stopped me, I irritably tried to push my head back between her legs. But she pushed back down on my back on the couch. She kissed me again and then spread my legs wide, putting me in the most pornographic position possible. She took her cock in one hand and rubbed it up and down against my pussy, teasing me a little. After a second of that, she pushed it into me, penetrating me slowly as she slid in.

I arched my back and let out a load moan as she began to move in and out, screwing me slowly at first. I kissed her on the lips, getting a mouthful of hair in the process but I didn’t care. It’s a good thing Mom was gone for the next few days; I dunno what she might have made of finding this.

My body undulated as gratification seeped through me, tingling sensations all over my exposed skin now. I reached up and squeezed Shiori’s breasts. They weren’t as big as mine, but she had a nice handful, which felt soft and pleasant to the touch. I surrendered myself to her, letting my body go, rolling with the feeling.

I started to notice that the tingling, oddly enough, seemed to be strongest just above my vagina. I opened my eyes and looked down, and gave a small cry.

Something was growing out of me, rising and taking form just above my clit, pulsing and budding and taking shape as it extended outward from my skin. Strangely, the more it grew, the more pleasure I felt in that area. I stared at it in shock and fright, although Shiori was still fucking me. With sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach, I realized what shape it was taking:

I was growing a penis.

I screamed as the organ took its final form and flopped over to the side, attached to my skin and body like it had always been there to begin with. I thought I was going to have a heart attack right there. This was impossible; this simply could not be possible. I was a woman, damnit, I couldn’t have a penis.

Despite the fact that the answer was obvious, I stupidly cried, “What have you done to me?”

Shiori kissed my cheek, and then whispered in my ear, “You are a futanari now, just like me.”

She pulled her cock out of me and got down on her knees between my legs. I stared at my new organ in horror and humiliation, but then Shiori took it in her hands, and a shot of joy filled me. She touched me gently and sensually, moving her hands up and down and I felt it getting stiffer in her hands. My head swam with the realization that she was getting me hard. But it felt good, getting erect like that with her touches. I felt weirdly conflicted about my new state all of a sudden.

In her whispery voice, Shiori said, “Let’s break him in properly.”

She took my new penis and began licking me along the tip, running her tongue in circles around before taking me all the way into her mouth. She began to suck on me, bobbing her head up and down, pausing to lick along the shaft and the sides from time to time. Periodically, I felt her go down and lick . . . my balls? Oh my god, I had balls too. A bit smaller then a man’s, and they didn’t hang down like a man’s did, staying tighter at the base of the penis, but I had them. But, like everything else, her attention to them felt good.

Again, I started to surrender to the pleasure, arching my back and closing my eyes and she sucked on me. It felt good, really good to have it sucked like that. No wonder guys like that so much. I cried out even more as I felt her fingers slip into my cunny, moving in and out the same way they had before. My body seemed to betray me, writhing and moving on the couch as enjoyment filled me, making me cry out in lust. I was totally gone, a slave to these feelings that Shiori was enacting in me.

Then, I suddenly gave a yelp of surprise as I felt her fingers move out of my vagina and push into my rectum. I wanted to protest, but my body wouldn’t listen as she shoved a couple fingers up my butt and started to move them in and out rapidly, playing with my clit with her thumb. I blushed even more, my whole body turning pink as I became conscious, to my shame, that it really didn’t feel bad, in fact it felt quite good to have my asshole stimulated like that. Moans slipped out of my mouth, betraying my enjoyment of this weird act. She kept that up for a while until she unexpectedly pushed my legs way back, almost to my ears.

With sudden distress, I realized that she was pushing the tip of her penis against my rectum, and she was getting ready to sodomize me.

Recovering some of my senses, I shouted, “No!”

“Yes.” Was Shiori’s simple reply.

And then, she pushed her erection home, shoving the length of her cock up my butt. I cried out, more out of fear and surprise then of pain, because strangely enough, there wasn’t quite that much. Oh, sure, it hurt, but it wasn’t agonizing the way I’d thought. She began to fuck me, thrusting her hips and sliding in and out of my ass, grunting as she did so. I groaned and trashed as she penetrated me, the pain starting to dull and fade. Eventually, I began to feel good, the sensations from her sodomy starting to give me an entirely different kind of good feeling.

“Jerk yourself off.” She instructed me.

I obediently took my penis in my hand and began to stroke it, feeling it quiver with pleasure. Rubbing it seemed to feel better with her cock up my ass.

Soon, I was surrendering to her perversity once more, writhing on the couch, gripping the cousins with my hands, my breasts flopping back and forth freely with her motions. God help me, I liked anal sex.

“You are turning in a real slut, Rosie.” Shiori said to me, “Soon you will be nothing but a little whore, living for nothing by sex and pleasure.”

“Yes, yes.” I moaned ecstatically, “I’m a slut. I’m a whore.”

In my foggy brained state, I felt almost proud, and I couldn’t wait to see what was next.

After pounding my previously virgin asshole for a while, Shiori pulled out and stood up on the couch with her legs on either side of me. She lowered herself down and took my dick in one hand, holding it upright. She slid down and guided it into her pussy as she sat down on me, pushing her vagina down on my cock and slipping it into her.

I moaned as she began to move up and down on my penis, fucking me slowly, swallowing the organ with her privates. I began to thrust back, fucking a girl for the first time in my life. The warm, wet, tight feeling of her vagina around my new dick was incredible. I cried out with bliss as we screwed, moving up and down, our breast jiggling from the motion. I slipped my hands up and squeezed her, loving the soft feeling.

Shiori’s dick flopped back and forth as she rode me, smacking against her stomach a little bit as she moved up and down. She gripped it with one hand and began to masturbate herself as she rode me. I thrust upward vigorously. This was a whole new experience to me, penetrating instead of being the one penetrated, and it felt completely different. Shivers of pleasure wan through my body as I fucked Shiori, my mind was in a thick fog and the world seemed to move around me. It was if I had no other life outside of sex with this dead girl from the cursed video. I couldn’t imagine what would come next.

And suddenly, I knew exactly what I wanted to try next, whether Shiori liked it or not.

With a quick move, I swiftly grabbed Shiori and rolled us both over so she was on the bottom. I grabbed her shoulders and flipped the surprised futa over onto her stomach and then pulled her up so she was on her hands and knees over the couch. I pushed her legs open wide and got behind her.

“Rosie! What . . . ?” Shiori started.

And then I shoved my brand new hard cock right up her ass, the same as she’d done to me. I pushed it in as far as I could, grunting as I did, feeling her shudder with surprise beneath me.

“Ah! Ahhhhh! Holy shit!” She screeched.

I started to fuck her, thrusting in and out. This felt incredible, her asshole so tight around my penis, sending gratification all through me. Now I understood why guys always wanted to do this to us. I wrapped my hands around her, squeezing her boobs as I picked up speed, thrusting myself into her. She was undulating under me, moaning in a way the told me she really liked this.

“Oh, bad girl, Rosie.” Shiori cooed, rolling her head.

As the world seemed to spin around me, I buried my new organ deep in the dead girl’s ass, and fucked her as hard as I could. I slipped a hand between her legs and started to jack her off, hearing from her increased moans that she licked that. I wiggled my hips and writhed my body as I did her, lost completely in the delights of my act of sodomy. I probably wouldn’t had stopped if Mom or my brother had come in right then, fortunately, they didn’t.

Vaguely, I recalled the stories of the tape turning girls into uncontrollable nymphomaniacs, and vaguely I realized that that was exactly what was happening to me. But I didn’t care, I was so consumed by the pleasure, all I wanted was more. At that moment, I wouldn’t have minded a bit if I’d turned into some crazy slut sucking off rooms full of men at the bus stop for free.

There was a sudden flash, and for a few seconds I saw the same glowing ring of light before my eyes that I had seen on the tape. Oh my god, I realized crazily, I had misheard what Naoko had said last week: She hadn’t said ‘Before she comes, you see the ring’; she’d said ‘Before she cums, you see the ring.’

I started to feel the pleasure build in me, getting stronger and stronger. Shiori’s moans got louder and louder, until suddenly I heard her screech and felt her penis pulse and throb in my hands. I jacked her off faster as she ejaculated all over my Mom’s new leather couch. It was all I could take. I pulled out her and felt blasting waves of pleasure radiating out of my dick as I came, ejaculating all over Shiori’s back. Gobs of white semen spurted out to the tip, splashing over her back. It felt so strange, to be cumming like that, like a guy. It seemed unreal, like that couldn’t possible be my cum.

Shiori rolled over into a sitting position and pulled me to her, kissing me. Her hair had parted a bit in the front and I could see her face. She was eerily beautiful. We kissed and then her hand went between my legs, rubbing my vagina. I did the same to her, feeling her soaking pussy gushing on my fingers as I rubbed her. We pressed our foreheads to each other, moaning and breathing heavy, masturbating each other like that until we both came, writhing our bodies in delight against each other, crying out with pleasure. I had never felt so good in my whole life, my body quivered with excitement.

And then, I felt a sharp burning sensation in my chest. At first, I thought that this was it: I was now going to die, another victim of the video tape curse. But then I looked down and realized that it was the amulet that was burning me, the comma shaped sapphire had begun to glow. The glow got brighter and brighter and it rapidly flashed brilliantly and filled the whole room with a brilliant blue light. And then, abruptly, the room was filled sparking glitters of light and energy, almost like it was snowing light.

“You did it, Rosie!” I heard Shiori cry in exaltation, “You broke the curse! Rosie, I am free! I am no longer bound to the tape, it is over. Oh thank you!”

I don’t know what else she said, because by then I had fallen back on the couch and lost consciousness.

I woke up late the next morning, still naked on the couch. As I foggily regained wakefulness; I remembered the events of last night with a start. But it seemed so distant and half remembered that at first I figured it must have been a dream.

I quick check between my legs revealed that it most definitely hat NOT been a dream.

I jumped up with a cry of dismay, staring down at my new organ. I screamed, long and loud until no further sound could come out of my lungs. I also noticed that the amulet seemed to be gone, as if it burned up into nothing last night. But then I saw a small bump between my breasts, when I ran my hand over it, I felt the feeling of something hard and comma shaped beneath my skin. The sapphire had somehow gotten under my flesh.

I knew that Mom was probably still at her friend’s house, so she wouldn’t be home, but it was possible that Kenji might stagger in hung over any time now, so I quickly searched for and found my nightgown, quickly putting it on and rapidly buttoning it up. Then I stood a minute caught my breath: What was I going to do? Come on, think, Rosie, what are you going to do?

I’d go to a doctor. I’d have this extra junk surgically removed, and swear him to secrecy. No problem, I could get through this.

I needed food , I was so damn hungry after last night’s exertions, so I made my way to the kitchen. I stopped at the door with a start: I could smell the aroma of fresh cooked food coming out of the kitchen, and I could hear the sounds of someone cooking in there. Was it Mom? Had she come home? Oh my god, had she seen me naked on the couch? Did she know my secret? Timidly, I pushed open the door and looked in.

It wasn’t Mom.

Shiori stood over the stove, frying up something that smelled absolutely delicious. I threw the door open and stepped in, staring at her.

Shiori smiled, her white teeth and creepy grey lips showing though the hair which hung down on either side of her face, “Good morning, Rosie. I got this recipe from the Food Channel. I hope you like it.”

I got right to the point, “What are you still doing here? Weren’t you fee now, or something?”

“Sort of.” She shrugged, speaking in that soft high ghostly voice, “I am no longer bound to the video tape, thanks to that charm of yours, but when I tried to leave, I found that I am now bound to you. It must have been the only way to break the curse.”

“What? You mean I’m stuck with you?”

“I wouldn’t say stuck with me, maybe I am just a new addition to your household. I would like to think that you will call me your friend. I certainly consider you mine, I like you quite a bit, Rosie.”

“You don’t even know me, we just met last night. How am I gonna explain you to Mom?”

“Just tell her the truth. Sooner or later she will have to believe it. I believe if you show her your new penis, she will have accept that something supernatural is responsible.”

“I’m not showing her this! As soon as I can get to a doctor, I’m gonna have this removed and put back the way I’m supposed to be.”

“Oh, I am sorry, but that will not work. It will just grow back, that is the nature of the transformation.”

“It’ll grow back?”

“Yes, so will any part of your vagina if it gets damaged. Look at it like this: No castration anxieties like men get.”

“You’ve gotta be kidding!”

“I am afraid not.”

Shiori scooped her meal off the frying pan and onto two plates, and then put the pan in the sink. She picked up the two plates and headed towards the kitchen door.

“Come, let us eat this in the living room, I do not wish to miss my stories.” She said to me with a wink.

I was still standing there flabbergasted, trembling with both anxiety and anger. How in the world had I managed to get myself into a mess like this? And I was livid at Mr. Nakamura for not watching the tape like he’d promised, and sticking me in this situation. I clapped my hands on my head.

“Mother fucker!” I cried loudly, “I’m gonna find that reporter and shove my new dick up ass, that’s what I’ll do?”

Shiori stopped at the door, “Do you mean Mr. Nakamura?”

“Huh?” I asked, “How do you know his name.”

“You left his card on your end table near the phone.” She said, a sparkle in her dark eyes, “I gave him a call while you were sleeping and updated him on the whole situation. He’s coming over this afternoon with a full crew to interview us. He was really excited: ‘Kaeda Yakamora, the granddaughter of famous ghost buster Hitomi Yakamora breaks the infamous video tape curse’, what a story that is going to make. Isn’t this great, we are going to be famous, you and I. Now hurry up, I want to see if Yoshio has been cheating on Misa with Yuriko or not.”

She strolled out the door with the two plates leaving me standing there in the kitchen with my mouth hanging open.

“What else could go wrong?!?” I cried in exasperation.

Little did I know then that the insanity was only just beginning.


Next:

Don’t Go Holding The Grudge!

or

Ju-On on you too.













< br>













< br>