Horror Fan Fiction ❯ Paranoia of the Lovely ❯ Alice went down the Hole. ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hola, Como estas? And welcome back. I know the first chapter was a little more on the boring side. But the story should carry along soon. This time Alice the Great will be talking…. For as long as she can. So please do enjoy.
Oh yeh, and I own these characters, however if you feel inclined to use them for something (like a drawing or what not) just mail me about it, otherwise, I don't care too much…… Just as long as they have nothing to do with those damned, defiled creatures, named Mary Sue.
My email is: Poopdawg@dreamstation.cc
 
And thank you reviewie Numero uno, Ichi-sama, and Number one!! I love you and will make sure that you get something as a present, along the lines of………………(don gots no money.... don gots not cookies)……………………….. More story!
Please do enjoy!
Yours truly, your supreme overlord,
Jin

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Violet.. That is the color of the Crimson Harvest sky.
 
I remember when the Crimson Harvest first took place. I remember being very frightened (I was only 5).
 
For weeks, nuns and priests had been foretelling the end of Earth; that when the red planet cast its blood-like light down upon the creatures of earth, a portal would open to hell. And all of the demons inside of people's hearts would come out and possess them. Making them take over the `pure' ones. The portal would stay open for seven days, and then it would close.
 
God would send his angels to fight; but the priests said that God could not win because of all the sin in the world. And that is why the red planet came. Sin called out to the red planet like a desperate lover, and the red planet came to its siren like song.
 
Well, as far as I'm concerned, that never happened. The red planet (or Mars) was knocked off of its usual course by the space station, “Mecca” when Saudi Arabia had a tracking malfunction, and it collided with Mars. So Mars ended up as a moon because it was so close to earth.
 
Anyways…. I don't think I've ever seen a demon or anything like that. Maybe it's like those weird Anime's that Ed watches, where we're all in an alternate universe, and God did come, but he made us all sleep, so that we could not awake for the red moon; so now, everyone is actually living in a dream, and everyone that you know and love, is actually just a part of your mind…. Nah! That would be silly….. right?
Cause if that random thought from I, The Great Alice had, and were to be true…. The people from my mind are really weird…. Nice people, but wEiRd.
 
“Okay… I came… We've been here for 30 minutes. Can I go? Please Alice?”
 
Why does Ed always have to be so anxious to leave?...I thought he was enjoying himself… Awe, he can take it a little while longer.
 
“Ed! You promised me a whole hour!! You can make it, right??”
 
Edward's mint eyes quickly darted around, making a full sweep of the crowd, and finally made their destination to the ground.
 
He's always so shy….so …. Timid??
 
“Ed! You'll be fine! I promise!”
 
I grabbed his hand as a form of reassurance, however as soon as I did; I could feel his hand almost shaking violently.
 
Edward
~~~~
No.. not now.. not in front of Alice, not in front of all these people.
 
Just take deep breaths and everything should be fine..
 
There's no need for hyperventilating…. Just calm down.. your fine!! YOUR
 
FINE!! …. Oh my God… who the hell am I?…
 
I should have never even responded when Alice rang in my doorway!
 
.... All these people… They will… these people…. I'm scare-“Ed?”
 
My knees feel weak…
 
“Ed?.... Edward? Are you-“
 
Shadows, eclipse…. Always laughing…………..why are they laughing?
 
“LEAVE ME ALONE!! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!”
 
And then there was nothing.
~~~~
When I `awoke' I found my hands clasped around the neck of a woman gasping for air. My god what am I doing?
I tried desperately to remove my hands… they were squeezing tighter. Blood started to drip out from the woman mouth and ears.
 
I started to scream.
 
I couldn't hear myself screaming.
 
Instead I heard an almost…..dreadful, brazen laughter that seemed to be so loud (now that I could finally hear) that it could rupture a heart.
 
Then as quickly as my hearing came back, the laughing abruptly halted.

”Edward…. I see that you're finally awake! What a pleasant surprise….or not. Either way there's nothing you can do about it.”
 
My voice…. That voice… That was my voice.
 
I watched as one of my bloodstained hands moved down from the woman's neck and tore open her blouse.
My uncontrollable hand reached for the front of her brazier and ripped it clean off, revealing her bosoms and her chest cavity.
I trailed my fingers between her breasts leaving a bloodied messy line against her porcelain skin. My hand rested directly below her breast and made no attempt to move from there.

Her hands clutched the one I had still holding her neck. Her nails dug into the flesh on my forearm, tearing into my skin, trying to save her own life.
 
No! I need to stop this!!
 
And almost as if she was a delicate peach. My hand dug under her ribcage and tore her chest open for the world to see.

Oh my god… What have I done?
“Do you like it Edward? I do………. HA! I love the way female breasts look, especially when a woman's palpitating heart is in between. Ah such a beautiful mother!! To bad you couldn't have been her kid!! I wouldn't have minded so much if you had suckled on her breast when you were a babe!! HAHA.”
 
The woman's hands slid off of my arm and slapped to her sides.
Who are you? This can't be me!! I would never do this! I would never even think of touching a woman… none the less killing one!
 
“You wouldn't, would you? Well, that's a hypocritical statement, seeing as its your hand that did it!...... though not your mind. My mind did it. You are just too weak….and it is just too funny….”

WHO ARE YOU?
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
OOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo. R&R
love Jin.