Hunter X Hunter Fan Fiction ❯ "Teaching The Assassin" ❯ "Teaching The Assassin" ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

TEACHING THE ASSASSIN
 
Inspired by “TEASING THE ASSASSIN” by Atrophying Mind, although the timeline and ethics in this story are very different.
 
Summary: The assassin's had a rough childhood and Hisoka is just a perv. Can you forgive them for saying inappropriate things during sex?
 
Disclaimer: All characters created and owned by Togashi and Shueisha
 
Warning: YAOI Hisoka X Illumi, It starts out with a hardcore, almost masochist sex scene, and may contain Freudian implications. So please don't read on if this is offensive to you.
 
XXX
 
 
Greedily he gripped his partner's pale hair for a long, violent kiss…
 
As the intensity was building to its peak and he felt this deep need to be filled…Illumi spread his legs wider, making himself more open …more open wanting Hisoka even deeper inside him…deeper, closer, as if love could be measured by the tightness of his embrace…
 
More….More…More…
 
His thirst knew no bounds…All those long lonely years had left him a desert…How hard he was doing it, but still he thirsted for….
 
More…More…More….
 
More pleasure? Or more pain? Yes, it was hurting him, but he was voracious for this strange painful feeling…Illumi never felt pain even in battle. His bones would have to break before he reacted. Pins in his head never drew the sort of tears that clumped his eyelashes together like fearful children…. No, it was the sudden surge of hard-wired memories that made his frosty cold finger-tips convulsively draw blood from his partner's knuckles…. He was sobbing, that long hidden feeling of being….never enough
 
Never Enough
 
(…Deep in Kukuru Mountains… a child of five years old was down in a hole with the body of his victim, an escaped convict… and convulsed with the same agony and pleasure. Wishing for the spark of light from his mothers eyes to tell him he was there…)
 
Craving for love
 
Oh my mother….
 
Bright lightning …crept agonizingly from his spine to explode through the roof of his mind…
 
…Mootttherr…MO-THERRRR!!!”
 
Both of them froze awkwardly.
 
The jagged breaths of the two individuals were not much louder than their pounding heartbeats…and one of whom, at least, was overcome by incandescent dust motes and wet tears.
 
As Hisoka glared in disbelief, doubting his ears… Illumi looked refreshingly surprised. He untangled his sweat-slick body and hugged his knees instinctively to his chest, long hair falling across his wide radiant eyes gazing into the past. “Mother had beautiful eyes….,” he whispered.
 
Which rejected me.
 
Unless I was her puppet….
 
Chasing after a love forever out of reach
 
A twisted spell….
 
I need to be ALONE.
 
Composing his face to hide the tumult within, Illumi lowered his eyes guiltily until they were almost hidden in his long black fringes, then sneaked a look at the flushed body next to him. “Forgive me, Hiso -,” he began, but quickly blinked in shock - no, he wasn't hallucinating - Hisoka looked different…he looked… delicious. Was this the “fruit” that Hisoka kept bragging he would teach him about? …If so, never had he seen a fruit more deliciously smouldering in the dark, vibrant night. Unable to help himself, he traced a light touch over the chiseled purity of Hisoka's forehead, nose and lips, finally lifting up his chin while bowing down his head for a tender kiss, eyes closed -He could feel his long hair tumble softly, strand by strand, while he was lost in smelling him, tasting him - for the first time….
 
The fruit was a child of his mind, he realized, looking deeply into the rain colored eyes meeting his with their characteristic selfish glitter….How strange I was never fascinated by him this way before I mean - individually- not just as another nen-user…but as someone I would actually want to know...uniquely…?
 
Why? At the moment I don't want love anymore, why do I feel this sun shining in the night?
 
…. …but now I …I- I have to be alone…I'llI'll just apologize to him later.
 
As if sensing his thoughts, a warm hand wrapped around his fingers…
 
“I-I… I gotta go,” he rasped reluctantly, stepping out of the bed, and pulled on his clothes as quickly as decorum would allow. I hope he won't take this the wrong way...
 
Thankfully Hisoka maintained his silence. The flippant magician somehow could read more about a person than they might know about themselves.
 
Wanting to say more, but not trusting himself, Illumi leapt through the window onto a neighboring rooftop and disappeared.
 
What the heck - ? Hisoka fell flat on his back, giggling at the absurdity of what just happened. Of course on some level, he was mad at having his prey escape, but this bit of childhood that Illumi exposed sent his crafty mind scheming. He propped his head on one hand and looked sideways, licking his fingers. Yes, a lock had clicked open in the raven haired doll that could mean many things for him - a rare opportunity indeed, if he knew what he was doing.
 
Not to mention that the bewitching, long look Illumi shared with him … had already pierced his - Ow! Hisoka narrowed his eyes in annoyance, he had accidentally bit himself.
 
A-ah…the low-hanging fruit, how deceptive they were…Just because they were within easy reach didn't mean that that they were fully ripe. Take Illumi, for instance - looking all cool and experienced on the outside but emotionally unripe on the inside. Which was why, he thought, shivering a little as his hand crawled up the side of his body still burning so sweetly …. He needed an older lover like him to teach him how to say…. “Dad-DYY!!”
 
XXX
 
A/N: Please don't get offended by the Freudian inferences, ok? This isn't about incest or S&M in any way. I only meant to show that Illumi ( in this fic ) is emotionally immature and has a needy side to him, created by his parents controlling him by withholding love unless he does exactly what is expected. Hence, he only knows about “wanting” love but not about true “giving” love. His hidden craving for love drives him to tread the path of excess physical pain/pleasure with an intense partner such as Hisoka. However, his craving is unsatisfied until he suddenly confesses what he thinks about while having sex.
 
Although the admission is embarrassing, it is also liberating. He decides he needs to go home ASAP and deal with his emotions at their source. However, at that moment that he doesn't crave to get love anymore, he was actually able to feel love and experience true affection towards Hisoka. Hisoka has the grace to leave Illumi alone to deal with his private issues, but he can't resist being obnoxious and saying those last words. Those were actually the most repulsive words but I put it there just to balance out what Illumi said about Kikyou. Maybe better off without…?
 
Anyway, I know this fic is over the top, explicit stuff. Also bizarre, I suppose. Just a speculation on Hiso/Illu. Let me know your opinions…reviews will be appreciated. Thanks!