Hunter X Hunter Fan Fiction ❯ Blood Pact ❯ Restless Confinement ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Blood Pact

Author: Blitz Magnus

Chapter: 2/?

Status: re-edited

Pairings: Kuroro x Kurapika

Genre: Romance/Humor + a bit of Drama/Adventure

Warnings: This fic contains shounen-ai (male x male relationship). So if you don't and can't stomach this kind of genre, don't read. Characters are major OOC. This is a product of boredom, an endless spiral of empty space, and a lame attempt at making fiction. You have been forewarned, so no flames regarding these matters.

Rating: PG-13

Disclaimer: Hunter x Hunter© original story and characters belong not to me, but to the legendary Yoshihiro Togashi.

Author's Notes: The timeline is set at the end of the OVA, right after Kuroro's capture by Kurapika, and picks up in between the OVA and the Greed Island arc. The events of the story take place after the negotiations between Pakunoda and Kurapika are over, as well as the exchange of hostages. Changes made in the actual series for the purpose of writing this fic are as follows: 1.) Kurapika was not able to seal Kuroro's nen during Kuroro's confinement, 2.) Kurapika did not take off his disguise as a female hotel receptionist during the entire confrontation between him and the Danchou, 3.) Pakunoda never revealed Kurapika's weakness to the spiders (meaning she didn't die), 4.) Hisoka has yet to uncover his betrayal to the Genei Ryodan (meaning he didn't show up during the hostage exchange).

Summary: With Gon and Killua safely back into the fold and out of harm's way after negotiations with the Genei Ryodan were concluded, Kuroro Lucifer makes his move on the unsuspecting Kurapika and roped him into becoming a part of them, indirectly, on the aftermath of their encounter. Kurapika, in turn, manages to learn more about the Kuruta Red-Eyes in his stay with the Genei Ryodan and he's less than happy with the results as he got more than what he'd bargained for. Never did he dream that he'd turn into one of them, and things get more complicated when he realized he'd fallen for the enemy.

-------------------------------------------------

Chapter Two: Restless Confinement

Approximately one second and ten milliseconds, that was all it took for him to snuff the life out of the half-breed caveman named Ubogin. Their fight lasted for about three minutes before he'd manage to seal off the half-giant's nen with his Chain Jail and impaled the Judgment Chain in the war-freak caveman's heart.

Gears were working at a breakneck pace in his brain as he calculated his next move. Surely it will be a next to impossible feat to take down the ENTIRE Genei Ryodan with one simple stroke and get away unscathed in the process even if he were successful in maintaining his Red-Eyes state at top body condition for a longer period of time for him to be able to execute Emperor Time.

He could certainly count on Hisoka to sit this one out, since the perverted clown sporting a lopsided grin would, predictably, completely ignore his attempts unless directly ordered to attack by their Danchou. But successfully taking on Kuroro, the rampaging eccentric swordsman, Pakunoda, Phinx, Machi, the miniature bat-like bandit and the Frankenstein wannabe, was a like snowball's chance in hell.

But then again, who's counting?

The footsteps subsided, and Kurapika focused his attention on Kuroro even as he tried to divide his concentration on different tasks at hand.

"You killed Ubogin, one of the Genei Ryodan."

It was not an accusation, just a mere statement of facts. The deadpan expression on Kuroro's face told him nonetheless.

If Kurapika was surprised by Kuroro's conviction, or lack thereof, he didn't show it.

"How?"

The blonde's crimson eyes burned brightly as he raised his arm and extended it in a ramrod straightforward position.

"The same way I did to capture you."

It was as Kuroro predicted, though he was inwardly impressed by the blonde's skills, he still mulled the fact that the chain-user obviously managed to use all types of nen, thus irrevocably making him a gugenka as well as a tokushitsu. Indeed a most promising asset if properly trained and sharpened even more.

"Danchou."

It was Pakunoda who'd spoken this time.

Kuroro's eyes never wavered from his stare at the seething blonde.

"I loathe you."

Kuroro didn't even miss a heartbeat, he'd heard it one too many times already.

"Why?" Nobunaga chose that very same moment to butt in the already tense conversation.

God's teeth, was he that dense? Kuroro very nearly raised an eyebrow at Nobunaga's slow-wittedness.

"Kuruta."

"The Scarlet Eyes," Kuroro mumbled thoughtfully.

Kurapika snarled, "So you do remember."

Kuroro said nothing.

"I take it that you are after revenge?"

The ticking muscle in Kurapika's jaw was indication that the answer to that was affirmative.

Kuroro suddenly turned to Shizuku and issued out an order.

"Shizuku, get the eyes."

A chorus of violent objections elicited from Phinx and Nobunaga, and Shizuku, obedient girl that she was, rummaged through a large velvet pouch sitting between her and Coltopi for the eyes.

Moments later, Kurapika was presented with a pair of Kuruta Scarlet-Eyes preserved in glass containers.

"How the hell did you-"

"The pair the Nostrad family received from the auction was merely a nen replica, it's probably vanished into thin air by now."

Kurapika grinded his teeth together, "Curse you."

"However, I am willing to propose a deal. In exchange for the pair of Scarlet Eyes that we currently have in our possession, you'll replace Ubogin in the group."

"I'd sooner let a poisonous snake bite me rather than join your band of cutthroats!"

"My sentiments exactly," Nobunaga muttered.

"You've just agreed that we're merely insignificant cutthroats, Nobu," Shalnark pointed out.

Nobunaga refused to be baited by the jibe.

"Are you serious, Danchou?! Replace Ubo with HIM?!!" Nobunaga's strangled voice raised a few octaves higher than usual as he pointed an accusing finger at the equally scowling Kurapika.

"Over my dead body."

"He's right, over his dead body," Feitan cackled maliciously.

A disconcerting thwack was heard, as Feitan had once again been clobbered with a barrage of irritated slaps and kicks to his recently injured head.

"This is no time for jests!"

The Kuruta's heavy breathing filled the room, and getting back into track, he snarled out, "In a million dreams, bastard. I loathe your very existence."

A change of tactics was in order, Kuroro delved into that conclusion when the Kuruta literally spat the words to his face. The Ryodan leader turned on his heel and motioned for the rest of the members to retreat. After the rustle of clothes, Kuroro had already seated himself on his usual sitting place amidst the rubble with a pleasant smile gracing his lips as he sized up the furious blonde.

"In case you don't understand the circumstances. We have the upper hand in this, and I've just given you a temporary reprieve."

"What makes you think I'll-"

"One word from me and your friends won't live long enough to see the sun," Kuroro said quietly.

Kurapika froze, eyes glittering dangerously, "Son of a bitch."

Hisoka, who'd been dallying around the entire time, perked up at the sudden change of tune. He'd turned his capricious beady eyes to pay attention to the Danchou's next words-as it concerned one certain prey he'd been interested in for quite some time now.

"It's your choice. Their death or you join us."

Nobunaga had opened his mouth to complain, but Phinx and Pakunoda held out their arms to deter him from advancing on and beat him to it.

"Shouldn't it be the entire Genei Ryodan's choice as well, Danchou?"

Kuroro only leveled a pokerfaced stare at them, "Do you have faith in me as your leader?"

"You know we always do."

"Then trust my judgment."

Turning back to Kurapika, he issued the ultimatum, smirk wiped off his face, which was completely devoid of emotion, "So, do you accept my proposal?"

Mentally berating himself once again for being careless, Kurapika could only nod, his brain adamantly refusing to further endanger Gon and Killua's lives. It was enough that their lives were at stake here, no point in causing any other harm to them due to his stubbornness.

"Fine. What are your terms?"

"I want you to use your Judgment Chain on yourself, so you won't be able to go back on our agreement."

The blonde stiffened and bristled at the term 'agreement'. It was an outright form of coercion, and no way in hell was it to be even considered as an agreement, he wasn't even given a damn choice over the matter.

"You place restrictions for you to be able to use the tokushitsu ability, don't you? I would know, we share the same form of nen."

Kurapika looked downright pissed at this piece of information. Having something in common with the one person he hated above all definitely did not sit well with him.

From this day forward, you will be required to use your nen to serve the group, and you will not, in any form or means attack anyone in this group."

"I'm afraid that would contradict the restrictions of my own nen."

"Alter it."

"I can't," Kurapika bit out.

"Alright. Add these to your restrictions then: First, you may attack and finish off anyone outside of Spider with a desire to kill you. Second, if you are attacked, directly or indirectly, by any one of the Spider one way or the other, as I have no complete control over their actions," Kuroro spared a baleful glance at Nobunaga, Feitan and Phinx at this point, "you may counterattack only in self-defense unless I give orders not to. In cases of disputes between members, these will resolved by using this," he flipped a silver coin at Kurapika who caught it in mid-air.

"What the hell is this?"

"Spider or web. A simple rule, choose a side and state your condition, and if the side you've chosen corresponds to that of the flipped coin, you win the argument, no questions asked."

"I'll keep that in mind." Kurapika would bet anything he'd only have to use it on the bloodthirsty samurai who was after his head right now.

"Lastly, you are allowed to fight anyone in this group only after you've gained my permission. Is that clear?"

"Crystal," Kurapika replied curtly.

"Do it."

"May I remind you that the conditions regarding our deal," Kurapika sneered the word, "will also apply to you. If you harm Gon or Killua in any form or way, my Judgment Chain will automatically impale itself in your heart and kill you instantly."

"Breach of contract," Kuroro smiled, "By all means, do so."

Simmering with undiffused anger, Kurapika released the Judgment Chain and dictated the conditions stated by the Danchou. Kurapika and Kuroro both jolted from the impact of the chain as it imbedded itself in their hearts.

"Done. Anything else?" the blonde snapped out sarcastically.

"Since you are a tokushitsu, you are able to use Kyouka (strengthen) not only for yourself but for others as well, one of your main purposes will be rendering healing services to injured members of the group."

"And just how big are the chances that one of you might get injured?" Kurapika sneered once more.

"Pretty slim."

"Pity."

The ebony-haired man ignored the last comment, "In your tokushitsu form, you have the ability to 'browse' for anyone or anything you want to look for, am I correct?"

A miniscule nod, "Provided that I am given a concrete description of what I'm looking for."

"Good enough. That ability will come in handy."

His reply was the briefest of growls.

"Phase one conducted, you're more or less one of us now," Kuroro had obviously thought this was to be considered as an initiation of passage rights to him, and was now a cause of celebration.

Kurapika had the strongest urge to heave himself off the ground and slam him body into the nearest stone slab to end his life almost that instant.

"And one more thing. You're not allowed to hurt yourself."

Trust the blasted man to further torment and screw up his life.

Oh yes, hanging would indeed be a good option by now. He was half-anticipating someone to hold a shotgun over his head and yell 'April Fools' Day' right now.

"Welcome to -" Shalnark started.

"Do not even dare to think about finishing that sentence," Kurapika snarled out, sparing him the slightest of frowns.

The computer genius shrank back at the intense glares and scowls given to him by Nobunaga, Phinx, Machi and the chain-assassin.

For the second time around that day, the Genei Ryodan and Kurapika had something to agree about.

Indeed a miracle if they ever saw one.

---------------------------------------------------

Living with the Genei Ryodan was about as peaceful as a hammock in full swing during a hurricane tsunami sweeping over erupting volcanoes. Pandemonium broke loose nearly every day that he'd reached the conclusion that it was indeed a miracle he'd managed to wake up on a narrow bed and find the sleeping quarters still intact after bouts of horrid abuse from its occupants.

At first he'd been horrified to find out he'd have to sleep beside the Danchou as a precaution for him not to escape, but when he'd realized there were two separate sleeping pallets lying on the floor, he started breathing normally again.

One day into his stay and his burning throat was getting sore from abstinence of shouting at the top of his voice. He was straining to tear his hair out by the end of the third hour. His fingers were itching to strangle someone by now, and the most likely candidate was the culprit who'd landed him in this situation in the very place. His eyelid twitched visibly when the accursed man had strolled past him to the adjoining chamber.

The Genei Ryodan was just a much deadlier form of Leorio's brash attitude and rudeness, Gon and Killua's sloppiness, and Hanzo's bucket of fish when it came to the definition of a weird sense of humor. He also had not forgotten the fact that he was currently living under the same roof with the very people who had wiped out his entire clan.

In his opinion, having to deal with Killua's hysterical cyborg mother Kikyou, creepy brother Illumi, drill sergeant father Silva and outright eccentric grandpa Zeno, pitch in gigantic wolf Mike, without batting an eyelash over the deed looked brighter indeed. At least they were predictable: live only to kill. Come to think of it, the entire Zaoldyeck family had looked very much like trained animals compared to this loud, insufferable group, at least there was always calm and quiet in the Zaoldyeck terrain of Kukulu Mountain, while in Genei Ryodan, chaos and disorder seem to rule the 'household'.

It was no secret that he was terribly uneasy around them, but even if he was, his facial expression of icy mask and stony silence certainly was no indicator of it. The female members usually just ignored him and left him alone to ponder, but Nobunaga, Phinx and Feitan took on every opportunity to taunt him and never failed to attempt to make his life as miserable as hell. It's not as if it weren't already hell for him, after all, he was the one who had to stomach living with his most hated enemies and couldn't do anything to kill them.

Shalnark and Kuroro had been the most diplomatic among them, in Shalnark he'd found a kindred spirit in terms of wit, resource and academic skills. Through the computer genius he'd managed to hack into inaccessible areas of the Hunter website. Pity he was the enemy, else they would've made a handsome pair of academicians, but to be fair, Shalnark had actually been the first to 'befriend' him, so he'd somewhat allowed himself to tolerate the other man's presence.

As for Kuroro, well, he was just plain weird. If Hisoka was any indication of dementedness and psychotic disorder, not to mention perverted, Kuroro was exactly the opposite.

He was the silent, brooding type, never the one to cause an argument, but always the one solving it. He'd shown his remarkable intelligence to Kurapika by simply overriding arguments he'd made, debated with him about the Mafia, and grudgingly, earned a miniscule of respect from him when he had seen the Danchou's variety of books ranging from arts to politics in his impressive mini-library. Kuroro, to say in the least, had the most brilliant mind, a master strategist and tactician, not to mention very, very persuasive about his own thoughts.

The two usually end up sparring to heated arguments every night before one of them-Kurapika usually, huffed off and retreated to sleep.

Once or twice he'd caught the enigmatic man staring at him with undecipherable emotions flickering across those enormous eyes of his. It had been creepy, to say in the least, that he was being watched as a hunter would a prey. He'd have to be on his guard 24/7 all right.

--------------------------------

It was well a week in his stay when Shalnark approached him to discuss a few household responsibilities with him. Though Kurapika had sworn inwardly to himself that the group had the most warped-up sense of common duties.

"We usually team up in groups of two or three when we work on missions."

"……"

"It makes the work easier."

"……"

"Aren't you just the talkative one?" Shalnark felt like talking to a brick wall proved to be more exciting than getting a reaction out of this one.

His resort to sarcasm hadn't worked wonders, and he was beginning to wonder if he was having a loose screw in his head for agreeing to brief the newest, albeit coerced, addition to their group about their house rules.

But anyway, he droned on, pointedly ignoring the fact that his sole audience was skilled enough to give rocks lessons in silence, "We take turns in kitchen duty here as well, we don't have to worry about household hygiene though, that's Shizuku's job. Mind you, don't let Phinx or Feitan touch anything in the kitchen, things tend to blow up whenever they're within near proximity of kitchen utensils. Hisoka won't bother eating with us though, he's a bit of an eyesore and might make everyone lose their appetite if he shows up, besides, his warped up mind tends to make him wander off into some other secluded place during dinnertime."

"Coltopi, Machi, Paku and I make decent meals, though Nobunaga doesn't blow up the kitchen, he'll kill you with his cooking. The best cook here is Danchou, so Fridays and Saturdays are a blast."

Another pregnant pause filled the room as Kurapika stonily kept silent.

Shalnark was now badly in need of a cigarette, even if he didn't smoke, "On Mondays Paku and Machi work on breakfast and dinner. Tuesdays we have to put up with whatever concoction Franklin and Nobu throw inside the pot. Wednesdays Coltopi and I deal with dinner, so that isn't so bad. As for Bonorenofu… don't expect much from him either, his culinary skills range from chances of Phinx dancing ballet in tutus to Nobunaga blowing bagpipes in December, but at least he doesn't blow up everything within range of sight in the kitchen. Thursdays we go for takeout, though nearly everyone sits this one out. Sundays we have our own free time, so you can spend it any way you want."

"Here's the deal, you share kitchen duty with Danchou on Fridays and Saturdays. You don't have to worry about cleaning the dishes or setting and clearing up the table, that's Shizuku's forte."

"Is this thing compulsory?" Kurapika murmured absently when Franklin had lumbered down the hallway, making the ground shake in his wake.

"It talks!" Shalnark cried out and nearly threw his hands up in relief, "I think I need a beer."

"For what?"

"Celebration. And yes, it's compulsory. By the way, you do know that you'll be partnered with the Danchou on missions now, don't you?"

"Yes," though Kurapika wished the earth would crack open and swallow him up whole right now.

"Enough badgering then, I'll get to work on that new console of Greed Island we got, so I'll leave you alone now."

"Wait. Greed Island?"

"Yeah, we got about three copies three days ago when you went out like a bulb down with that fever. Speaking of which, what was that all about?"

Kurapika refused to answer that question.

"Okay, okay, I get the picture. You don't have to kill me with that glare," Shalnark muttered when Kurapika's stern glare zeroed in on him again.

Three days ago, he had been practicing his nen on a makeshift dummy inside the unoccupied room of the abandoned warehouse when Nobunaga and Phinx had crept up and scared the living daylights out of him by throwing a rubber life-like eyeball at the wall in front of him, not knowing they'd unleash a monster.

The rubber replica of the eyeball's pupil was painted bright red when it had rolled towards his left foot.

He hadn't known that his vision had turned red, his pupils contracted and glowed the same color of that of the rubber eyeball, only, it was a lot brighter. Fangs bared, Kurapika had turned around within the blink of an eye and unleashed the Judgment Chain to the wall perpendicular to the duo.

Breathing harshly, his aura emanated an eerie glow, tokushitsu going into overdrive as the waves slashed around him, with his hair prickling up like that of a wild, untamed beast. Nobunaga had immediately wanted to take him on, but was held up by Sphinx.

"Cut it out, Nobu. Danchou'll have our heads on a platter if we provoke him further."

Kurapika's instincts had instantly told him to go on a killing rampage, but was held in check when he felt the tip of the Judgment Chain imbedded in his heart tighten a bit.

"Get out of my sight."

He settled on a harsh, but calm and forceful order instead, "Get out before I change my mind and decapitate you."

Kuroro had chosen that moment to intervene, as he stepped in and immediately hushed the sputtering Nobunaga.

Chest still heaving in controlled rage, Kurapika suddenly swayed to one side, emitting a startled look from Kuroro and Pakunoda-who'd also come to investigate the commotion.

His world blackened when he felt intense cold seeping into his entire body, making him shiver before he keeled over and collapsed on the ground.

The next thing he knew, he was laid down on his pallet and his vision had doubled as exhaustion swept over him. He recalled that he had somehow groggily seen Kuroro's usually stoic face set in a worried frown as he hovered above him. After that, he was pitched back into darkness again.

--------------------------------------------------------- --

"…… imbecile."

"Puny brat."

"I say we finish him off right now!"

"Shut your trap, Nobunaga."

"He's pathetic. A fever and he's down like that?"

"I don't think it's just an ordinary fever," Machi had spoken quietly.

"It might have something to do with those red eyes of his."

Kurapika had drifted from slumber to semi-conscious for two days, and caught snippets of conversation outside his quarters before being muffled by the sound of a closing door.

The source of his fever was unknown by the rest of the members, but Kurapika had known, his ailment had been caused by hypertension, since he's been on the edge for days now, on the brink of despair in getting out of this mess. He had also known his stamina weakened faster when he was in Red-Eyes state, as pent-up rage flooded and overcame his senses. He'd known that the Kuruta Scarlet Eyes was unique in their own way, thus the price of added strength and ability in Red-Eyes state meant the rapid loss of self-control and stamina. And when one lived with the Spiders, the only time he allowed his eyes to revert back to their normal blue color was when nobody else was in a room with him or when he sleeps.

It was exactly five hours ago when he'd woken up after his fever had broken. Kurapika had been mortified and astounded to find Kuroro sleeping on an overstuffed couch beside his sleeping pallet while keeping a silent vigil over him.

His voice had come out in a croak when he tried to speak, and Kuroro had immediately bolted out of the chair to tend to him.

Kuroro's actions completely left Kurapika dumbfounded. Why was he, his enemy whom he had sworn to kill, concerned about his health? The Spider head had actually looked sincerely worried about him.

"How are you feeling?" Kuroro asked after helping him sit up.

"Fine."

After giving him an I-don't-believe-you look, Kuroro handed the frazzled blonde a glass of cool water, "Drink."

Feeling more exhausted than rebellious, Kurapika obediently sipped from the outreached glass to conserve the minimal strength left in him.

--------------------------------------------------------- -----------

During his second week of stay, exactly three days after his recovery, he'd been delegated to the task of preparing dinner in Franklin and Nobunaga's place after they found out that Kurapika's cooking skills had been honed to range near perfection next to that of the Danchou's-which also meant that he'd be in the same room with Franklin and Nobunaga-with Nobunaga there to guard his movements and Franklin to act as a buffer for the two, since putting the two together in the same room spelled 'strife' in its most profound meaning.

When Kurapika had given a list of grocery items needed to Franklin one fateful day, Nobunaga had burst out in a rant, ranging from 'how dare you order us around' to 'we will not be lowered to female menial tasks such as buying groceries'.

At this point, Pakunoda and Machi had given Nobunaga withering glares with that statement (the two female members had grudgingly admitted that their culinary skills were put to shame by the blonde and now held him with a sufficient amount of respect in a different light).

Five minutes later, Nobunaga and Franklin were en route to the nearest convenience store-Franklin had to drag the kicking and screaming samurai out the front door.

Twenty minutes later than that, Kurapika and Nobunaga were engaged in another bout of yelling and accusations.

"I told you to pay for them!"

"Why bother wasting good money when I'd already managed to 'persuade' the cashier into giving them to me for free?" Nobunaga snapped back testily.

Shalnark had tried to act as referee, but was immediately kicked out by the two.

"You should've insisted to pay!" the computer genius sulked out to Franklin and was now seriously reconsidering his membership to the group when Kurapika had given him an earful.

Franklin had chosen that moment to reply, "That's kind of hard to accomplish, the cashier took one look at me and began filling the bag up without punching in the receipt."

"Stay out of this!" Kurapika and Nobunaga barked out at the same time before resuming their squabble.

Shalnark now had a mouthful of vacant air in the ventilation chamber of his digestive system by the time he heard Kurapika and Nobunaga telling Franklin to butt out. Were the two actually getting along on something?

"Coercion and persuasion are two different matters!" Kurapika practically screamed out.

"I don't have to listen to you berate me about these insignificant details!"

"Perhaps you're just too slow to pick up what was addressed to you," Kurapika, knowing where this was headed, decided to goad the enraged samurai further. Being rational when it came to him was never in Nobunaga's vocabulary anyway, perhaps he should have a little bit more fun at the samurai's expense.

"What the hell was that?!"

"You heard me. Are you hearing impaired as well or are you just intellectually challenged?" Kurapika taunted. He'd been itching to have a go at the asshole from day one, why not take this chance to make it happen?

"Nah, he's just slow to catch up."

Trust Feitan to further enrage the steaming samurai to make things a bit livelier for them.

Nobunaga had already unsheathed his sword after landing a resounding bump with the scabbard on Feitan's head and was advancing menacingly towards Kurapika.

The darn blonde actually had the gall to smirk after insulting him.

Shalnark, sensing incoming bloodshed, "Dive for cover."

Hisoka twirled a Joker card at the tip of his finger and began hitting on Machi, pretending to be completely oblivious to the impending clash of metal against metal. Life with the Genei Ryodan was never dull. Machi on the other hand, was also busy pretending the demented jester never existed.

Franklin had borrowed Hisoka's deck and was now playing with Shizuku and Coltopi in a secluded corner, away from harm's reach. Feitan, in an accommodating mood, had promptly squeezed in the space between Shizuku and Franklin, and hollered for Shalnark to join the game. Bonorenofu, as silent as a tomb, had fallen asleep.

With a scowl plastered on her face, Pakunoda marched off to the kitchen to hold off the impending battle. She had been dead sure Kuroro was testing all of their sanities when he had actually allowed the Kuruta brat to take over the kitchen within a span of two days. Heaven help her, she was sorely beginning to regret being second-in-command.

To be Continued…

---------------------------------------------

Notes: Fuck it… I'm screwed up in this chapter… I'll fix this sometime later next week. Right now, I gotta study for my midterms in Nihongo. Taihen da…

---------------------------------

I would also like to take this time to mention that I'm dedicating this fic to lynlyn-san, who has written an absolutely wonderful fic entitled 'Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken' which was one of my greatest inspirations in writing this fic. It's fabulous! Indeed a must-read!