Hunter X Hunter Fan Fiction ❯ Fear X Factor ❯ Fear X Factor ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Hunter X Hunter, Fear Factor or any of its characters. All Characters are copy written to their respective owners.... blah, blah, blah you all know the rules so just get on with the story.

Fear Factor

"Imagine a place where your greatest fears become reality"

Host: Fear Factor, the show where we take 6 ordinary people and put them to the most extreme of tests, all of them with one goal in mind. To be the last one standing and win 1 million dollars.

Producer: WHAT 1 MILLION!?

Host: >< we had to jack up the price a little, or else they wouldn't come.

Producer: ….

Host: This Fear Factors 6 contestants are:

Name: Gon Freecs

Gender: Male

Gon: I want to find my father and I need the money to help me buy a video game that may be connected to him!

Name: Killua

Gender: Male

Killua: I am the son of a deadly assassin family, but I'm here because I just follow Gon around… that's why I'm here.

Name: Leorio

Gender: Male

Leorio: MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!!!!

Name: Kurapika

Gender: erm…. That's a hard one….

Kurapika: what?!

Narrator: Just continue with the introduction!!

Kurapika: …. I am the last survivor of the Kurata clan who where murdered by the Ryodan for our crimson eyes. I am here to find the Ryodan members and kill them for revenge.

Name: Kuroro Lucifer

Gender: Male

Kuroro: I am the leader of the Ryodan, I really have no reason for being here… maybe I'll go back to reading.

Name: Hisoka

Gender: Male

Hisoka: Fresh Fruit ^0^!

Gon: …

Killua: …

Leorio: …

Kurapika: …

Kuroro:… … well then …

Host: Hello all of you, and welcome to Fear Factor. Are you ready to take on the challenges lying ahead of you!?

All: YES!

Host: Alright, you know the rules, complete a test, and you will proceed to the next round, fail to complete a test and you will be removed from the game. Remember strategy is also in place, so you can try and discourage other by talking.

Hisoka: *BIG smile* ^_______^

Leorio: Hisoka doesn't even have to talk to scare us…

Host: Alright everyone, let's begin. Here's your first of three challenges.

(walks the group of six to a water dock)

Host: Listen carefully to what you have to do for this first stunt. First, you are going to get on a Jet Ski and drive over a waterfall.

All: O.O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Host: Now before you fall to your death you are going to have to jump off of the jet ski and onto the awaiting helicopter waiting to take you to safety.

All: ……

Host: Are there any questions?

Leorio: Will we be wearing swimsuits?

Host: Of course. There always has to be a stunt where you half if not fully naked for.

Kuroro: Kurapika too??

Host: Well… yeah…

Leorio and Kuroro: *giggle giggle*

Kurapika: - -` *glare*

Host: Now, the order you're going to perform, this stunt in has been randomly selected, and Kurapika, you get to go first.

Kurapika: I'm first?

Leorio: HORRA!!! Swimsuit!

Kurapika: - -`….

Kuroro: (thinks now would be a good time to try that distracting talking strategy type thing)

Kuroro: You have a crush on Kurapika Leorio…

Leorio: !!! What!?!? Do not >< You're the one with the crush on Kurapika!!

Kuroro: O.O!!! Well then why are you always with him?

Leorio: We're partners, I have an excuse. I saw you checking out Kurapika's butt, what's you're excuse for that!?

Kuroro: Wha?? What?? I would never x_x

Leorio: Admit it! You look there more then I do! … I mean I don't look there or nuthin…

Kuroro: I was just studying the enemy…

Leorio: Yeah right!

(Kuroro and Leorio start pushing each other around like little schoolgirls)

Kuroro: You like Kurapika!

Leorio: No you do!

Kuroro: you!

Leorio: you!!

Kurapika: I'm still here you know!!!!!!!!!!!

Kuroro: no you!!

Leorio: no you ><!!!

Kurapika: - -` … …

(walks with host up to dock, and whips of top layer of clothes, still leaving him fully dress in pants and long sleeved shirt.)

Host: umm… that's not a swimsuit…

Kurapika: I'm fine…

(gets on Jet Ski)

Leorio and Kuroro: *disappointment* T__T

Hisoka: ^0^!

Killua: Do you think Kurapika will pass?

Gon: Of course!! Kurapika is our friend!! Go Kurapika!!!

Killua: …… we're supposed to be competing against one another here… you're not supposed to cheer him on…

Gon: Go Kurapika!!! Do you're best!!!

(Leorio points to Kuroro in swimming shorts)

Leorio: BUAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!

Kuroro: I wouldn't laugh if I where you… your legs are hairy.

Leorio: O.O!!!!!!!!!

Kuroro: *goes back to reading*

Kurapika: …

(Kurapika quickly hits the gas on the jet ski and rockets away from the other contestants, flies off of the edge of the waterfall and pulls out his chains, using them to snags hold of the helicopter, letting him quickly pull himself to safety)

Gon: YAY!!!!! Kurapika did it!!

Leorio: WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY LEGS ARE HAIRY!?!?

Host: The next person to go is Gon.

Gon: YAY!! I'm next!!!

Hisoka: Good luck ^___^ ^0^

Gon: … *shiver * … *twitch* …. *twitch*

(Gon quickly gets on Jet Ski and turns it on, fleeing the dock and Hisoka as fast as he possibly can. Easily passes with his ability to jump incredibly high)

Gon: O.o the helicopter blades cut my hair O.o…

Kurapika: I knew you would make it… not to sure if Leorio will though…

Leorio: HEY!! Don't thing I can't hear you just because you're hovering over a raging waterfall inside a loud helicopter!!

Kurapika: …

Host: Next one up is Hisoka!

(Looks around and find no Hisoka)

Host: ??? Hisoka???

Gon and Kurapika: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

(Hisoka is some how already in the helicopter)

Hisoka: What's the matter little children??

Gon: Hi… Hisoka! How did you get here so fast O.O!?!?!

Kurapika: I'm going to have nightmares of this…

Hisoka: *dose a creepy clowny smile*

Host: … well then, next contestant is Kuroro, let's see what you've got.

(Kuroro quietly gets on Jet Ski, pumps over waterfall and catches onto helicopter leg)

(Kurapika kicks Kuroro's hands off)

(Kuroro plunges down into the waterfall)

Kuroro: AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kurapika: Oh… it looks like he didn't pass… *evil laughter*

Gon: …

Leorio:…. Ahh serves him right :P

Killua: …. I didn't expect Kuroro to get removed in the first round…

Host: Next up is Killua

Killua: No problem old man.

(easily makes it to the helicopter without any problems)

Gon: YAY!! Killua did it!!

Host: Alright Leorio, you're the last one to go, you saw what happened to Kuroro

Leorio: heheheh yes I did ^_________^

Host: … you thing you can make it?

Leorio: Of course! I'm probably 10 years younger then that Kuroro! I can make it no problem!

(marches up to Jet Ski and starts the ignition. As soon as Leorio's Jet Ski begins moving he starts screaming blood murder and crashing into everything in site)

Leorio: AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Kurapika: Good god…

Killua: This doesn't look good…

(Leorio insanely zig zags across the lake and over the water fall, flying and spinning everywhere out of control)

Leorio: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

(Leorio gets his leg stuck in the helicopter)

Leorio: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Host: Well it looks like Leorio passes as well. Looks like you 5 get to go to the next round.

Gon: YAY!! Did you hear that Leorio!?!?

Leorio: AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(At the nest course, the group in on a roof of a high speed truck ragging out of control, right next to another truck raging out of control, hitting helpless puppies and deer at the rampage madly down the road)

Host: Alright, now for this round, you're going to have to jump from one road ragging truck to another, keeping in mind that is you fall you will hit the road and your body will explode from impact.

Everyone: O.O!!!!!!!!!!!!

Host: Alright, again your names have been randomly selected, and Kurapika, you get to go first.

Kurapika: What the!? But I went first last time.

Host: It's randomly selected.

Kurapika: - -`'' fine…

(jump to the next road raging truck easily)

Host: Well Kurapika made it, let's see how well the rest of you do. Hisoka you're nest)

Kurapika: !!!!!AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Host: Oh, it looks like Hisoka already made it over.

Hisoka: No need to be afraid my little unrippened fruit.

Kurapika: *cries in a corner*

Host: Next is Leorio.

Leorio: Okay!! I have much more confidence for this stunt! I can do it no prob- (gets hit by a branch and flies off the truck)

Leorio: AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(land painfully on the next truck)

Gon: YAY! Leorio's getting better at this!!!

Kurapika: Yeah… he's a real superman…

Host: Gon, you're next.

Gon: OKAY!!

(Jumps too high and flies over the next tuck and next road, landing far off in the forest)

Host: … well that's a new one…

Killua: GON!!!

(jumps after him over the truck and into the forest)

Killua: What have I told you about calculating your jumps!?!?

Host: … and that one was even newer still…

Hisoka: What a pitty, only the one with the eyes that make me excited is left.

Kurapika: … … …

Host: Alright, you 3 passed the test! Now it's on to the final round.

(The three are taken to a dark creepy like room)

Host: Now the next stunt is a creepy one.

(unveils a big pit full of spiders)

Host: This is the Fear Factor Tarantula Torture Cell, Your names have been randomly selected and Kurapika, you get to go first. Now what you have to do is-

Kurapika: Spiders >_<

(Kurapika's eyes turn red and he quickly pulls out his chains and kills each and everyone of the spider in a quick and gruesome battle)

Host: O.O!!!!!!! My Fear Factor Tarantula Torture Cell!!!! What have you done to it!?!?!

(Kurapika crushes the last spider)

Host: GET OUT!!!! You're disqualified!!! You're not supposed to kill the spiders!!!

(Hisoka and Leorio are taken to an alternate final round. Seeing as all the spider have been killed by Kurapika)

Host:… okay, for this round you're going to have to scale this VERY tall and dangerous building. Trying not to get hit by the sniper that will be trying to keep you from you goal as you hang there helplessly in full view with no means for defending yourself. Once you reach the top you must place the flag that you would have carried all the way up there along with you, and pin it on the back of the mad ragging rabid bull that will be waiting for you at the top of the roof. The one to complete this task the quickest, will be declared the winner.

Leorio: OKAY!! I can do this!!

Host: Alright, you're names have been randomly selected and Hisoka, you get to go first.

(no Hisoka in sight)

Host: Hisoka??

(over in a room where all that where removed from fear factor stay)

Gon, Killua and Kurapika: AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hisoka: I found you my little ones.

Killua: Oh god no…

Kuroro: You know Kurapika… that stunt you pulled on me at the waterfall was very evil. Want to join my evil group and kill innocent people with me!?

Kurapika: … WHY THE HELL WOULD I WANT TO JOIN YOU!!! I'M TRYING TO KILL YOU AND YOUR GROUP!!!

Kuroro: So then you'll think about it?

Kurapika: NO ><!??!?!?

Hisoka: Oh Gon, would you like to play cards with me?

Gon: …

(Back to fear factor…)

Host: uhhh…. Well… I guess that Hisoka walked out, I guess that makes Leorio the winner

Leorio: YA!!! I knew that I would win!! Give me my money!!

Host: Well, that's it for this weeks fear factor, join us next time as we recreate six new people, and watch them do stupid things for money for the benefit of our entertainment.

THE END

My first Hunter X Hunter fan fic =P tell me what you think of it.