Hunter X Hunter Fan Fiction ❯ Image ❯ Image ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Title: Image.
 
Author: OMG!! You don't know me?!>___< It's me Angelis023.
 
Pairing: Ehehehe!! None!
 
Disclaimer: I hate this part>___< Okay I'll say….*sigh* I don't own HunterXHunter.
 
Author's notes: Kurapica is a GIRL here!! Don't sue me!!
 
 
-Kurapica's POV (point of view)-
 
I woke up at the voice of my alarm clock. I reached it and stopped the annoying sound. I don't want to wake up….so; I just stayed in bed for few more minutes before forcing myself to get up. I sat up on my bed and looked around. Leorio was sleeping on the other bed, SNORING loudly!! I sighed exasperately and went toward the bathroom.
 
After losing the door, I looked in the mirror and sighed again when I saw my reflection….
 
I look in the mirror and what I see
Is a fragile face staring back at me
Full of hurt, I see the pain
Like a dark cloud looming, before the rain
As I watch my image on the other side
I can't hold back…I start to cry
Everyone thinks I'm so strong
I whisper to myself "they are so wrong."
What would be their thoughts at this time
If they looked onto this mirror of mine
Would they understand, if they tried
I must keep it hidden, covered by pride
Perhaps one day I will show them all
But for now it belongs to my mirror on my wall.
 
I washed my face as I heard loud knocks on the door…
"Oi… Kurapica!! Come out….I need to use the bathroom….HEY!! What are you doing inside?!" Leorio was shouting.
 
I sighed yet again and forced a fake smile on my lips as I unlocked the door. I hit Leorio on his head…
"Baka!! Never ask a lady what is she doing in the bathroom!!" I said.
 
Leorio entered the bathroom mumbling something about blonde girls and their damn girlish stuff and I smiled as I started to change my clothes….
 
Perhaps one day I'll show them all…
 
-The End-
 
Note: that was angsty and damn short!! Well…I guess I was in a bad mood when I wrote this but please …review!! I love you all guys!! ^____^