Hunter X Hunter Fan Fiction ❯ OUCH!! ❯ OUCH!! ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Title: Ouch!!
 
Author: No need to tell ^____^
 
Pairing: KurapicaXLeorio
 
Note: Kurapica is acting really weird here… blame me!! And He's a SHE again….
 
 
"OUCH!!" I found myself lying on the ground. Leorio sat up immediately and rushed to me
"Are you okay?! Did I push you off the bed?!" I shook my head…
"I don't know…" I mumbled. Before I could do anything, he carried me to bed and began massaging my back until I fell asleep.
 
We were in the kitchen, he sat in front of me drinking his coffee while I was slicing a piece of cake but I cut my finger…
"OUCH!!" I held my finger tightly trying to stop the bleeding while he grabbed my hand and washed it with water and rapped a small bandage around my finger…
"Oi Kurapica!! You should be more careful with knives!!" I gave him a childish grin
"It was because of you, anyway…" I said.
"Because of me?!" he asked looking surprised.
"Yes!! I was busy looking at you…" I said smiling.
"Then I should apologize….I suppose?!" he said with a mischievous grin and I nodded trying to look serious. He leaned forward and gave a mind blowing kiss.
 
At night, I was washing my face when some soap hurt my eye…
"OUCH!!" I cried, in a second Leorio was at the bathroom immediately…
"Kurapica!! What's wrong?!" I squeezed my eyes shut…
"OW!! My eyes…I've got soap in them!!" I whined.
"Here!! Let me see…" He said washing my eyes nicely. Few seconds later, I was able to open them again. Leorio carried me out of the room.
"You know!! I know a very effective way to heal your eyes completely…" he said.
"Yeah?! What is it?!" I asked, smiling…
"This…" he said as he kissed me passionately.
 
The next morning, I burned my finger with the kettle.
"OUCH!!" I said and hid a smile when I saw him rush to me. And we shared another kiss. I like to know that he's there for me and that he cares about me so much and I know he likes it too.
I think…. Love makes us do strange things…..
 
The End -
 
Author's notes: Kurapica is really clumsy here…. I mean … look how pathetic I made him look!! To get a kiss from Leorio he burned his finger!! If he kept doing this… I can imagine him after one month covered with scars and cuts all over his body….^____^ well…it's okay if you don't want to review…I guess it sucks…
>___<