InuYasha Fan Fiction / Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ The Hacker ❯ To Sengoku Jidai and Beyond! ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

AN: Sorry about the late update. ^^' I put a extra thing at the end of the chapter though.

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or Cowboy Bebop! So quite hounding me!

Water_Rose: Yea, they are bad parents aren't they? Anyway I'm not sure if I want to introduce the three bounty hunters to Feudal Japan. It's a possibility though. Keep in mind I might not bring all three of them into Feudal Japan; I might just bring one or two of them.

Chaotic Demon: Thakies for reviewing and reading my fan fiction! ^_^

Chapter 3: To Sengoku Jidai and Beyond!

By: Spiffeh Sesshomaru

Ed was already climbing out of the well and into Feudal Japan with Ein clinging onto her back when Kagome and Inuyasha arrived. Inuyasha jumps up and out of the well pulling Ed and Ein along with him. "Wheeee! We're going high up, Dog Man!"

Inuyasha growls at Ed as he lands and drops her back on the ground. "Stop calling me dog man!" As this is happening Kagome takes note of the laptop strapped on Ed's back like a backpack.

Ed grins and climbs up onto Inuyasha's back. "But, Ed likes calling dog man, Dog Man!" Before Inuyasha can respond Kagome pulls Ed off of Inuyasha.

"You need to behave, Ed. Anyway we need to go meet up with the others, right Inuyasha?" Kagome gives Inuyasha a look to warn him not to try and start anything. He starts to grumble as he walks off towards Kaede's village to meet up with the others. Kagome sighs. "This is going to be a long day." She starts to head off to follow Inuyasha with Ed and Ein not far behind.

Ed picks up Ein and carries the dog under her arm as she runs past Kagome to catch up with `Dog Man'. As the approach Kaede's village they find their friends lounging around outside of it awaiting their return. At first sign of Kagome, Shippo runs to her and leaps into her arms. "I missed you so much Kagome! Did you take care of what you needed to do?"

Kagome smiles and hugs Shippo. "Of course we did!" Ein has taken up position in front to Kirara and they both have started to growl at each other. Ed jumps onto Miroku's back and starts playing with his ponytail.

Miroku tries to see what has gotten onto his back and fails miserably. "Uhhh, Kagome? What or who is this?" He motions his staff to Ed.

Ed jumps down from Miroku's back and in front of him. She puts her hands up and moves her fingers around as she answers Miroku's question. "Ed is scary future girl!" Miroku, Sango, and Shippo look at Ed questioningly.

"It speaks…" Miroku states a bit in disbelief.

Inuyasha walks over to Ed and hits her once on the head. "Feh! It's getting her to shut up that's the hard part." Ed sits up and rubs the back of her head, with a grin plastered onto her face.

Kagome puts her hand on her face and looks up to the sky as if asking for more patience. "Inuyasha, can we please at least try to get along?" Inuyasha gives his usual `Feh' response.

Introductions are made and Kagome begins to explain to her companions why Ed and Ein are there. As Kagome explained this Ein began to playfully chase Kirara around and Ed was hugging Shippo fiercely while petting his tail. Shippo tried to squirm out of Ed's tight embrace and Kirara jumped on Sango's shoulder for refuge. Ein lays down and watches Kirara while panting slightly.

As Kagome finishes she sighs as she looks at Ed hugging Shippo. Ed finally releases Shippo and Shippo makes a dash towards Kagome and jumps into her open arms. The group watches as Ed unstraps her laptop, puts it in front of her, and starts typing with her face close to the screen.

Miroku uses his staff to tap it and is responded with a dog-like growl from Ed. Sango looks at Kagome questioningly. "Kagome, what is that… device?"

Kagome looks at the object in question and then back at Sango. "That's one of those computers I mentioned earlier." Sango nods in response and Shippo leans towards the computer. He puts out his finger to try and tap it, but Ed instantly gets up and twirls while typing with one hand. Shippo lands flat on his.

Inuyasha glares at the still twirling Ed. "Can we go now!?" He asks while moving his gaze to Kagome. Kagome sighs once again thinking, Yep this is defiantly going to be a long day…

Kagome cautiously approaches Ed. "Uhhh, Ed? We need to get going." Ed suddenly stops twirling to look at Kagome.

"Wheee! Is Ed gonna be able to fight demons and get more of those shard things?" She asks anxiously.

"Uhhhhhh, sure." Kagome responds and she watches as Ed starts to run off ,with her laptop still out, towards the east. The rest silently follow Ed, with Ein and Inuyasha catching up to her walking faster than the others.

AN: Sorry that this is a shorter chapter than usual. Anyway here's the extra I promised you all. Just to let you know this is what Ed was typing and there will probably be one of these after almost every chapter. Its what Ed thinks of the characters and occasionally will have character profiles written the way she sees the character. I don't think the Journal or the character profiles will be written to well since I'm not entirely clear on how Ed sees the world but I'll try my best.

Ed's Journal Day 1

Ed had so much fun today! Ed got to hack into someone's computer, go through a magical well, and pet a fox boy's tail! Ed doesn't think he liked it though. Oh well! Dog man didn't seem to happy about Ed going along but some lady made him let Ed come along. Ein even got to make a new kitty friend! The kitty didn't seem to happy about Ein, sortof like how Dog Man wasn't happy about Ed.

That strange lady said that Ed would be able to fight demons and get some of those Shikon shard things! Ed thinks this is gonna be fun! Even more fun than Ed stealing Faye-Faye's car and going on a ride through town! Ed can't wait for tomorrow!

Ed's Character Profile

Inuyasha- aka Dog Man

Ed thinks Inuyasha is mean but Ed bets his is as nice as Ein! Maybe if Ed gives him a doggy treat he'll be nicer. If only Ed remembered to bring those! Oh well, Ed will have to think up a Plan B to get Dog Man to like Ed more! Ed wonders if Dog Man always wears red, maybe he's color blind like Ein and thinks its purple! Or maybe he thinks its green! Ed doesn't know… Ed wishes she had shiny hair like Dog Man but Ed still likes her hair! Ed wonders who this evil spooky Naraku is that Dog Man hates so much. Maybe if Ed beats Naraku Inuyasha will like Ed more!