InuYasha Fan Fiction / Crescent Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Full Moon ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Angel: Man I think I'm gonna make a new fanfic today!!

Demon: Oh really? What is it this time…?

Angel: Some people probably haven't heard of it before but it's a Crescent Moon/Inuyasha crossover!

Demon: Oh.

Angel: Yuppie!!!!!! I'm gonna start now!!!!

::Prologue:::

Kagome slumped over her desk in her room, "Oh God…what's with algebra? I can't take all this homework! And Inuyasha's gonna be mad at me because I've been gone a whole five days…" She sighed. Homework was getting especially hard because she'd been missing school to go to the Feudal Era with Inuyasha.

She wished there was something they did at school that wasn't homework related…Kagome balanced her pencil on her nose, wondering how to do this one problem.

"KAGOME!" voices screamed in the hallway and her three friends Eri, Ayumi, and Yuka busted into her room, bright smiles on their faces.

Kagome jumped out of her chair, completely terrified, "What?!"

"CLASS TRIP!" said Yuka

"Wha-?"

"We're goin' on a class trip!" yelled Eri

"When?"

"Tomorrow!" said Ayumi "Almost all the schools are going!"

"Going where?"

"Kyoto! Time to flirt with some boys!" Ayumi exclaimed

"Oh, no! He'll be mad!"

"Who your possessive boyfriend?" asked Eri

"Er…um…"

"Hmm?" Yuka hummed smugly

Kagome huffed and said defensively, "Th-that's not the point! I have so much work to catch up with!"

"What do ya mean! You have to go! This is our one chance to find you a decent boyfriend! Plus, we're going there for educational reasons. You don't want to fall more behind do you?" Yuka yelled

"B-but this is so sudden…"

Yuka slapped Kagome on the back, "Come on! It'll be so fun! It'll be so way exciting since you know because of all those occurrences with the ever famous Moonlight Bandits!"

"Who are they?"

Eri gasped, "You haven't heard?"

"No…" Kagome said as she and her friends sat down on the floor.

"That's weird considering your grandfather deals with all that magical stuff…" Ayumi replied and leaned back on her hands.

"Oh…so what about them?"

Yuka spoke, "Well, the rumor is that the Moonlight Bandits are those mysterious creatures who are supposed to be stealing some Tear-something or other…"

` That kind of sounds like the Shikon no Tama…' Kagome thought to herself and said "Hey…but isn't that kind of dangerous?"

"No not at all! We're going to be staying at some hotel which has no value at all!" Eri exclaimed

"Speaking of which have you gotten over that melanoma?"

"WHAT?!"

::End Prologue::

Angel: Short but to the point. Don't ya think?

Demon: No not really…

Angel: Guess not…

Demon: Anyway…don't you think it should've been longer?

Angel: No…it's just a prologue…

Demon: Guess so…

Angel: Anyways! Everyone who reads this better review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!