InuYasha Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Anime goes to Therpy ❯ Perverts and Demon Slayers ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Two - Perverts and Demon Slayers
      Once inside the counseling room, Chrissy, Mitzy, and the patients, whose names were Miroku and Sango, sat down.
      “So…” began Chrissy. “Inkblot?” she asked Mitzy. Mitzy nodded and held up a card. “What do each of you see?” she asked.
      Sango answered first. “An evil demon.”
      Miroku looked surprised. “Really? I think it's a beautiful woman.”
Sango glared at him. Chrissy and Mitzy shared nervous glances, wondering if they were about to witness a murder. “Um, Inkblot 2!” She said quickly, holding up the second card.
      Sango, distracted for the moment, looked at the card. “It's my brother!” She yelled, snatching the card from Mitzy. Mitzy sweatdropped. “Word association?” she suggested.
      Chrissy nodded. “Um, I'll say a word, and you guys say the first thing that comes to your mind, ok?” Sango nodded, still hugging the inkblot.
      “Life,”
      “Slaying demons,” said Sango.
      “Women,” said Miroku.
      “Love?”
      “Revenge,” said Sango.
      “Women,” said Miroku.
      “Hobby?”
      “Training,” said Sango.
      “Picking up women,” said Miroku.
      “Sadness?”
      “My brother,” said Sango.
      “No women,” said Miroku.
      Mitzy and Chrissy looked at each other. “You may return to the waiting room for a break.”
Bonus Chapter - Bloopers and Blunders
(1)
      (offscreen, in the waiting room)
      (Mitzy and Chrissy walk in)
Chrissy: Heya Flueky. Watcha doing? (glances at the computer)
Mitzy: O.O; Eeep!
Flueky: Hey! Go away!
Chrissy: Geez, how do they get into those positions?
Mitzy: That looks painful…
Flueky: Quit looking over my shoulders!
Chrissy: Ok, ok…I still think those circus contortionists would break some bones…
Mitzy: Yeah…Hey, tell me that camera isn't recording.
(2)
      (Mitzy is driving)
SPLAT!
Chrissy: Do you just hate mailboxes?!
Mitzy: … That…wasn't a mailbox…
Chrissy: o.o; What was it…?
Mitzy: OMG! It was Darke!
      (Darke in 3