InuYasha Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Darkness of Time ❯ Preparations ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ or Inuyasha

Darkness of time chapter 7: Preparations


It had been a few days since the haunting message that was sent to Goten. More kept coming, and it began to irritate him a lot. But as for the others, they were preparing to



"Inuyasha. Here is the new armor I made for you. It's a lot heavier, but it offers more protection, especially against Miko magic" Bulma said Inuyasha looked at the new red armor

It's nice, but will it work?" Inuyasha asked.

"Of course. It has a high amount of my own Miko Magic. It is very powerful, so not even Kikyo can use her magic against it" Kagome said. Inuyasha took off his red shirt, and had the armor placed on. It took a couple of snaps, but it was on. The right arm was entirely protected, but the left arm was bare.

"At least I can use my Iron Reaver attack" Inuyasha said. Goku then telported in.

"Alright guys. He's coming. He may have been killed by Goten once, but it won't happen again" Goku said. He was just in HFIL, and was seen if the mysterious warrior, who had sent Goten that message, was coming or not.

"Good. The more the better" Inuyasha said.

"I don't know about you Kakarot, but all I know is, let's hope he'll live up to all this hype" Vegeta said.

"I know what you're saying. But after checking out the powers for myself, It shouldn't be a problem" Goku said,

"Hey dad" Inutashio asked.

"Yes son?" Inuyasha asked.

"I hope shade's okay. I swear. Any challenge that Goten wishes to throw at us, bring it on. I'm ready to fight" Inutashio said. Inuyasha smiled. His youngest son, was indeed powerful, and could not be stopped so easily. The the second Tetsusaiga handy, things were going to be a bit brighter for everybody.

"Let's see who's all here. Vegeta, Sesshoumeru, Inuyasha, Kagome, Inutashio, Miroku, and myself. We have exactly seven. And with the different dimensions, It should be easy to get by....some of them" goku said. Soon, the seven of them left, and headed to the first dimension. The water dimension.

When they got in there, it was a pure blue dimension, and they only saw a lone boy.

"Greetings fighters. I am Lloyd" Lloyd said.

"What a joke. I'll fight first" Inutashio said. Suddenly, they heard some laughter.

"I hope you enjoy this. And don't think that Lloyd will be a pushover. He's quite powerful for his young age" Goten said. Lloyd smirked.

"Shall we begin?" Lloyd asked. Inutashio withdrew his Tetsusaiga, and nodded.