InuYasha Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Darkness of Time ❯ Inutashio Jr VS Lloyd ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ, or Inuyasha

Darkness of time chapter 8: Inutashio, VS Lloyd




Inutashio and Lloyd began to fight. Inutashio got a good slash on Lloyd, and it brought him down.

"Is that all. You're weak" Inutashio said. Lloyd, who was kneeling, only chuckled at that.

"Maybe you should never underestimate somebody. Especially a SUPER SAYIAN!!!!!!!!!!" Lloyd said, before he transformed. He was a lot faster, but Inutashio began to laugh.

"You really are a piece of work, you know that. I spar with super sayians all the time, and I just so happen to be more powerful then that stupid level" Inutashio said. but that only triggered Lloyd to transform again.

"Maybe now I can have a decent fight" Inutashio said, only to be tossed around.

"How do you like me now?" Lloyd asked. Inutashio kept slicing Lloyd, but he remained unfazed. It was an even struggle.

"Not bad. You give a good challenge" Lloyd said.

"You ain't to bad yourself. But tell me. Why do you work for Goten? He's killed so many people, just for his twisted desires. A couple of good friends of my father, were killed by him. One of them, works for Goten now, but the other, is dead" Inutashio said. This shocked Lloyd.

"HOW DARE YOU SPEAK OF MY FATHER THAT WAY!!!! HE IS NOT A KILLER!!!!!!!!" Lloyd said. Inutashio's jaw dropped, because he was surprised.

"It can't be. It hasn't been even.....never mind. I forgot your father can manipulate time" Inutashio said. This shocked Lloyd some more.

"What does a filthy Hanyou like you, know about my father's power, and himself?" Lloyd asked.

"Enough to know, that he must die. Lloyd, I'm only trying to help. Think about it. Do you think I wanted to fight. I only am fighting, because I assumed that it would be easy. Until I am up to my father's level of power, I try not to get into fights. But I feel it's my destiny. And your father is using my brother, to his dark desires" Inutashio said. This sent Lloyd into a crazy state of mind, as he recklessly began to punch Inutashio. But Inutashio hit him with a wind scar, and Lloyd was down.

"Lloyd, Since you won't listen to me...DIE" Inutashio said, shoving his sword through Llyod. Lloyd however, wasn't dead. The water realm had healed him.

"Water can heal people. Not only physichally, but mentally as well. Yes, I feel the real truth. My father, lied to me. As well, as my mother. Never again, shall I help them out, until they are both good. NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!" Lloyd said, powering up due to his rage. He calmed down, as the Water realm disappeared.

"You've won. Move on to the light Realm. I shall join you" Lloyd said, bowing before Inutashio said. He helped him up, ans smiled.

"I take back the hanyou comment" Lloyd said.

The 8 of them flew up to the light realm.

"Light is my specialty. I'll handle whoever's here" Kagome said. everybody nodded.

"Like hell you'll ever beat me" A female voice said.

"Just get the hell out of hiding mother" Lloyd said. Everybody looked at him. Suddenly, Kikyo appeared.

"My son. How dare you talk to me like that" Kikyo said. Lloyd simply gave her the middle finger.

"I just found out the truth. Do you ever think I shall ever let you get away with such trechery. Luckily you aren't my fight, because the best you can ever do, is only Super Sayain" Lloyd said. Everybody gasped.

"What. She's my fathers mate. And yes, she s a full blooded sayian, just like every other sayian in existence" Lloyd said.