InuYasha Fan Fiction / Dragon Knights Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha to Ryuu Kishi no Kaji ❯ People from his Past ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

--

A long black haired girl with red bangs looked around the area, “Rune, over here!” she called to a blonde boy with deep sapphire eyes. Rune ran to where the Wind Witch was, “Any sign of him, Cesia?” the feminine boy said. “No Rath, but I think that's his blood.” Cesia said pointing to a spot of lush greenery that was stained with crimson blood. “The air is different here.” Cesia told him. “What do you mean?”
“A portal was opened, I don't think Rath is on Dusis anymore.”
--


Inuyasha to Ryuu Kishi no Kaji

--



“GiVe Me YoUr JeWeL ShaRds” a demon shrieked as it made for Kagome. Kagome looked at the on coming demon in horror as it swiped at her neck, she ducked and rolled away.

“HA!” a voice shouted, a ball of fire burning away the arm.

There stood a figure with his giant sword drawn, poised for battle, but his features where covered by a large white sheet that was wore as a cloak.

Kagome stared in wonder at the figure that had just saved her. “What is it with you demons and picking on the female population?” a male voice said amused. `Who is this guy? Why does he have a sheet on his head?!' Kagome wondered. The demon growled in annoyance, he leaped forward, only to be met with the man's double edged sword, cutting him exact ally in half from the skull to the groin. Blood sprayed everywhere, and stained the perfectly good sheet, however, since the man was in front of Kagome, the Only blood that was on her hit her face and dotted her clothes.

The man turned around revealing a boy with deep red eyes, a fair complexion, and jet black hair with a stripe of blue. `He looks like a fallen angel…'Kagome thought, fighting the urge to blush.

“Are you alright?” He asked, reaching out a glove clad hand to her. “I-I'm fine! Thank you.” Kagome stuttered, she took his hand and he helped her up. Kagome sensed the jewel shard he had in his chest. `Why does he need a jewel shard? I didn't feel him drawing on it for power…The shard is tainted by severe hatred, is he our enemy…?' He looked away from her, “I have to get back.” He muttered, before running off.

“Um, back where?” Kagome called, though it was pointless, since he was already gone, she sighed, “You didn't even give me a name, so much for gentlemanly.”

She returned to the river, to wash the blood away from her face.

-

Kagome made it back to the camp, “Kagome! What took you so long?” Inuyasha called, he scrunched his nose, “Why do you smell like blood?”

Kagome tinged bright pink as she tried to give him the answer he was looking for, luckily Sango came to her rescue this time. “INUYASHA! Some questions you just don't ask!” she hissed hitting on the head with the hiraikotsu.

--

Rath stalked back to the Shinchinintai's hide out. “HEY! RATH-CHAN!!! WHERE WERE YOU?!” Jakotsu called from the entrance. “SHUT UP JAKOTSU, SOME OF US ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!!” (a bit of OOC -sweat drop- but it's the middle of the night and Jakotsu is yelling his conversations again)
Jakotsu stuck his tongue out at the person who had yelled at him.

--

Cesia closed the portal behind them, “This is where the portal leads.” She sighed “But no Rath in site.”

“Maybe if we ask around, someone might have seen him.” Rune said. The boy next to him slightly taller, chestnut brown hair and bright green eyes a slash scar from the right part of his fore head to his left cheek, “He probably is just hunting demons. He probably jumped from one place to a new demon infested one.” He said, scanning the horizon.

“I hope that's all he's doing, Thatz.” Cesia said letting out a sad sigh. `Rath, I promised I wouldn't let you die, you better not do anything stupid to make me break that promise.' Cesia thought.

“Do you think they have any good places to eat there?” Thatz asked, pointing to a small village

-

“THATZ!! NO FOOD, NO TREASURE!! NOT UNTILL WE FIND RATH!!!” Rune shouted, causing people to like at the odd group.
“But, Rune! I'm hunnnngry!”

“SHUT UP!”

--


Upon coming to the village, the first thing the Inu-tachi heard was, “THATZ GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!!!”

A young man tried desperately to get away from the blonde female who was angrily swinging her sword at him. “OH! COME ON RUNE!! I'M HUNGRY!!”

The chestnut brown haired boy ran behind the Inu-tachi, “SAVE ME, HE'S FRIGGEN CRAZY!!”
“THATZ! I HEARD THAT!” The blonde girl shrieked.

--



Rath didn't understand why he was with this group of people, but, as he figured, once he completed this mission for Naraku, he could kill himself in peace, and finally be rid of the Dragon Tribe.

“Yo, Rath, Wassup?” Bankotsu called from the front, they where riding on Ginkotsu to a village. Most likely to destroy. “Just thinking about things…” Rath said in a whisper.

-
Flash back

“Don't go near the other fountains. There's a water demon.” Delte the human/ faerie seer said as the three dragon knights where being escorted to the Mirror of Pure Beauty. “Oh goody!” a younger version of Rath sang. “Shut up, Rath” Rune said pulling on Rath's pointed ear. “OUCH! Come on! I'm glad this forest is full of demons. Ouch!” Rath said as Rune pulled on his ear a second time. “This isn't a picnic!” Rune admonished. “Any gold here?” Thatz asked looking around

“I said this isn't a picnic!” Rune hissed angrily at Thatz; taking him by the collar. “Okay! Okay! Sorry, Sir. I mean, Madame.”

Rune began to strangle the thief, “WHAT DID YOU SAY?!”

“Can't …breathe…”

End of Flash Back

-

Rath snickered to himself; he silently wished things could be like that again. But he knew it couldn't. After he completed this mission, he would die, and he would never have to see their faces again.

“What's so funny?” Renkotsu asked, being the suspicious one he was. “Nothing…nothing at all.”

--

The three strangers and the Inuyasha-gumi sat on a hill over looking the village, “So you're Rune, Thatz, and Cesia?” Miroku asked. He took hold of both Rune and Cesia's hands, “Would you two lovely ladies do me the honor of bearing my chi-“ He was cut off as Sango brought her Hiraikotsu of doom upon his head. Rune twitched, he brought out his -trusty mallet that was reserved for Rath's head but this bastard is so perverted I'm gunna hit him with this mallet anyway- from nowhere, a squished him like a pancake.

Thatz in the mean time was laughing his ass off. “I. AM. A. GUY!!!” Rune shouted, hitting the monk one more time for concussion's sake.
“What…ever…hahaha…you say.. MADAME!” Thatz said through his stifled laughter. “THATZ!!” Rune shrieked and proceeded to strangle the thief.

“Um…Rune…Don't kill him.” Cesia's sentence fell on deaf ears as Inuyasha's howling laughter nearly consumed the place.

-

As things began to calm down, Rune released Thatz from his death grip, the blue faced male breathed in slowly the precious air that he was denied. “Rune…you…almost…killed me!” Thatz complained rubbing his sore neck. “That was the idea.” Rune bitterly said.

“By, any chance, have you seen a person, male, who runs around calling himself Rath and hunting demons?” Cesia asked. “Nope, can't say I've heard of this `Rath' person.” Sango said as she as Shippou wrapped bandages around Miroku's head. “nope.” Inuyasha crossed his arms.

“Um…what does he look like?” Kagome asked semi-nervously.

“Well……” and thus the long explanation of what Rath Illuser looks like started.

`He sounds like that man I met the other night!' Kagome thought after the explanation. Things got real quiet, to quiet for Inuyasha's taste. He stood up sniffing the air.

“Shichinintai.”

--

“INU-C HAN!!” Jakotsu waved fondly as the half- demon bounded toward them. “Jakotsu…” Inuyasha said distastefully. It took the hanyou a full minute to realize that Rath had been there, “And Who are you?! I didn't know the Shichinintai was taking new members!” Inuyasha sneered. “We aren't.” Bankotsu sneered back. “This just happens to be Naraku's new servant!” Bankotsu said.

Rath glared at Bankotsu, he did not like being called a servant. “Keh! Whatever!”

“Jakotsu why don't you and Suikotsu go keep off the others” Bankotsu said smirking, “But! Aniki! I wanna fight Inu-chan!” Jakotsu pouted, “maybe later” Bankotsu said, gesturing for Jakotsu and Suikotsu to do as they where commanded. “Rath…Show us what you can do.” Bankotsu smirked. `Rath?' Inuyasha thought.

`Once Inuyasha is dead…things shall be as they should be' Rath thought darkly, jumping down from Ginkotsu.

“Heh, where's your weapon, Rath” Inuyasha sneered as he held Tetsusaiga in an offensive position. Rath removed something from his belt. “A bell is that your weapon?” Inuyasha laughed. Rath's eyes narrowed, and the bell instantly became the large Light Dragon Sword.

-

Next Chapter-

Yo! Thatz here, Dragon Knight of Earth- Battle sequences and trust bonds broken. Who the hell is this Naraku everyone keeps talking about? What's up with this Jakotsu guy anyway? RATH WHY ARE YOU FIGHTING AGAINST US?! WAIT! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!

It's only a next chapter promo Thatz. I'm not going anywhere

AH! *breathes heavily* There you are Rath…yeah sorry about that... ^-^;;

Next Episode- Pain

Finished- Saturday, July 30, 2005 4:14 PM Nashville TN