InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ I Wonder.... ❯ MeEtInG ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
~~~~~~~~ ~ MeEtInG ~ ~~~~~~~ I do not own any of the anime peoples, or bento beat box. I couldnt come up w/ a good band name, so I turned to on-demand.

One day, 3 friends decided to end their supposedly endless boredom.

Kirika, a.k.a. Rina, was the one that had long silky whitish, silverish, blondish hair, that reached just below her knees. She had eyes like Aura’s (mostly because she got too involved in the epitaph of twilight, was deleted from the real world and uploaded into THE WORLD, and Aura gave her her (Aura) data. Then Aura was perminatly deleted making her the new ultimate AI.) She had curves that would belong on the best super model, and was sweet, charming, kind and caring. Just don’t piss her off. She has a wicked temper!!!! and she was a better hacker than Helba herself. Also, she loved to scheme. Her (please, I am not hentai, but common, what girl doesn’t want sex appeal?) Breasts were nicely rounded and big. (E cup) (Im not hentai!!!!!) She often wore Hot Topic, lolita, cosplay, and miko clothing. However, she was cursed. Whenever she died, she was reborn in a different body. During one life, she was Kikyo’s imouto. She also had the same miko powers that Kikyo did, but the were not formed enough, and she was killed by InuYasha. (She was 8 at the time and was the closest sister to Kikyo. Also, InuYasha was Naraku in disguise.) Yet, something strange seems to happen to her every life. One, she loses all memory of her previous lives until 13 years of age. (She is now 14.) But her lifes skipped a couple of strange occurences. Now, she found out she was a blade child, hence an excuse for her curse. However, she was the only one with two parts of the curse. She also was a catwoman. (See the movie w/ hallie berry. They exist throughout history.) Rina worked for MIB and her sections included asasin, royal aliens (Digiko!!!), and large monsters. (Godzilla and co.) Lucky for Ed later in the story, she also LOVES technology, and can fix automail. Usualy, she was under much pressure with 4 different schools, (Mishima Acadamy, (Tekken) Azumanga, (Azumanga Diaoh) Mesa Union (my skool!!) And wherever Margaret (from Madlax) Goes to.) MIB paper work, assignments form 3 Speed, homework and playing THE WORLD. Rina had a singing contract, and made her own band, Bento Beat Box. She also played duets with Eyes Rutherfurd with her violin. She knew how to play piano, harp, guitar, and drums. She also had in her possesion Firstdari, and Maragret, Secondari. Occationaly, she asasinated with Madlax, ( she calls her Onee-chan.) But mostly handled killing in Japan. ) But now that she had time for her friends and was enjoying herself, she was borededed.

Aliadne, ( Aly-ad-knee) a.k.a. AD-chan, was much taller than Rina. She had long blond hair, with blue streaks that were coloured by Roseart markers. She was goofy, random, and acted dumb, but only for fun. She also had nice curves, but her breast size fit her age. 14. ( NOT HENTAI!!!) She had dark blue eyes that seemed to go on into infinity. She could beat anyone at hand to hand combat, even Rina who went to Mishima Acadamy. (She lets AD win) but still extremely talented non-the-less. She also was talented at finding random music, like the banana fone song. (This song becomes VERY inportant.) AD was the bomb when it came to drums.

Elizabeth Clari, a.k.a. Eclari-chan had dark brown eyes filled with mischief. She also had dark brown hair that reached 5 inches farther that her shoulder blades. She was slightly taller than Rina, and swords were her specialty. She could beat anyone hands down at a sword fight. She loved black and never took off her black baseball cap that said, ‘ Jack Rox my Sox’. She usualy wore Hot Topic, though her parents would never buy her clothes there. She could only buy her clothes there with her friends, or receive them as a present. Ecari always had eyeliner and mascara on. She rocked with the base guitar.

They were all in Rina’s bedroom, which is really big, because she gives her mom half the money she makes from duets, singing, band, MIB, etc.

“Should we try to write a new song?” asked AD.

“Well, that would be good, except for the fact we just wrote 18 new songs yesterday, and we now all have composer’s block.” exclaimed Rina.

“DDR?”

“We just did that for 3 hours strait AD.”

“Wanna get some food?”

“AD.... we just ate 15 minutes ago.....”

“Hmmmm...... wanna draw?”

“We all have drawer’s block too. Ad- chan.” said Eclari.

They sat around for about 5 minutes, then,

“OH! I know!” Yelled Rina. “ Lets make a huge crossover with al the hot anime guys it can handle!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lycoris: See next Chappie for pairings!

AD: vote for bananas!!!!

Lycoris:....okkkkkkaaayyy...... we’ll do that.

AD: I am a human popsicle!

Lycoris; really.......

Eclari: is Sessho-chan in the fic?

Rina: I’ll put him in the list of hott anime guys for ya.

Lycoris: I’ll put it in the story too!!! but its up to the readers to vote if your with Sess

Eclari: no fair!!!

Later!

Love,
Alberio's girl,
Lycoris