InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ I Wonder.... ❯ Explinations; Rina's life ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Lyco: No, i dont own the anime peoples, or Bento beat box. I do own my OCs though. Still wish i owned Ed.

+Hiei's thoughts+
^Kurama's^
^`Youko's`^
=Yami's=
-Yugi's-

~~~~~~~~Explanations~~~~~~~~~~~Rina's life~~~~~~~~

Last time: ~Yugi's head- I think she gave us that look because she believes she can trust us with her life story, Yami. I think she's gonna explain what happened back there.-= I hope so. You know, She IS really pretty.=- What does that have to do with anything?-= Nothinggggg....=- Whatever. I just cant wait to hear what seh has to say though! I think her life is complicated, and talking about it will help her.-= Yes, i think so too. I can see pain and heartbreak in her eyes, even though she masks it so well.=~


Now:

Rina and the others walked down a bunch of hallways, until they came to a huge room that appeared to be the main entry hall. Unfortunatly, Bankotsu was there. And unfortunatly, half of the people in the room noticed her somewhat hiding behind Edward. Ed whispered, "Dont worry." to Rina, who was now VERY unconfortable with Banko. Rina gave a small, "Ungh" and nodded.

Also, unfortunatly, Duke overheard. ~Wonder why the girl is so uptight.~

Bankotsu avoided Rina's gaze, and kept on a cold mask, to hide his guilt. That made Rina only feel more uncomfortable.

Yugi looked over to Rina for an explanation, and she only whispered, "I'll explain later."
~Yugi's head- I wonder why Rina is hiding beind Ed.-= I think it has to do with that new guy with the long braid, and huge, holy CRAP, HUGE sword! I dont think I've ever seen such a huge weapon!=- WOw... I wonder how he's connected to Rina.~

^` Kurama, did you see how the onna reacted towards that human with the long braid? WE SHOULD GO COMFORT HER! GO! NOWNOWNOW!!!`^

^no, Youko. Bad idea. I'd rather we get to know eachother before i comfort her. To her, I'm a total stranger, and me going to comfort her would only creep her out.^

^` Dont know till you try.`^

^Whatever.^

Dark was now giving Banko a hurry-up-and-tell-her-your-sorry look. However, Banko didnt want to do so in a mass of people that have no idea what was going on. So, Banko decided to wait until Rina was alone, or with his comrads. (Dark, Ed, Al, Roy)

"Now, everyone, Im Roy Mustang, the Flame Alchemist. The guy with the long braid is Bankotsu, Well, you should recongnise Dark from the news," Dark interupted Roy, "Yep! I'm the Famous Phantom Thief, Dark!" "Ok, let me continue. If you see a guy in a suit of armor, thats Alphonse, and the short blond in front of the girl is Edward."

"WHO YOU CALLING A PERSON SO SHORT EVEN ANTS THINK HES SHORT!!!!?????" Again, Rina was holding him, keeping Ed at bay from killing Roy. All eyes were on a fuming Ed, with Rina trying to keep him under control. Rina was obveously struggling.

"Ed, Calm Down! Please! Look, killing Mustang wont keep peoples from calling you short, so DROP IT!" Rina pleaded.

Ed instantly calmed down enough for Rina to let go, but he kept giving out death glares to Roy, or anyone who was staring at him.

Roy now noticed, Rina was about 2 inches shorter than Ed. ~I wonder how she keeps him under control.~

"ALright, people. Start introducing yourselves."Said Roy. Rina decided to go first.

"Hello peoples. My name is Halimaru Rina, and if I hafta introduce myself one more time, Im gonna blow. Ive already done it 5 times. So, ya. Im usualy friendly, with some acceptions. coughkaiba&Hieicough. Believe me when i say this, you dont wanna be on my bad side." All the people stared at her, except Yugi and Joey. They figured as much.

Rina was the only one who didnt need to pay attention. She knew all their names from watching TV.

But she waited till Kaiba's turn, and then payed attention. "My name is Kaiba. And I can beat anyone of you hands down at duel monsters. Thats all you need to know." Rina then added some other information. "Your Majesty, or YM is his nickname."
"Thats interesting. When did this happen, Kaiba?" asked Marik.
"Urgh..earlier today."He then turned and pointed at Rina. " SHE GAVE ME THE STUPID NICKNAME!"
Rina then spoke up, "You do know pointing is rude, right YM?"

"I have the sudden urge to kill you, ya know."

"Like you'd be able to YM."

"STOP USING THAT STUPID NICKNAME!"

"Umm... how about... no! =^.^=" Rina was taking extreme pleasure in this argument.

^`wow. She's hott, sexy, and has a sharp tounge. Hurry up and mate her Kurama!`^
^no.^
^`grrr`^

"Hey,I dont want blood on the floor." interupted Roy.

"Okies!" Said Rina, while she gave her trademark cutie anime girl smile.

~Kaiba's head- wtf is wrong with her? ~

Then, Rina shut up while the YYH introduced themselves.

"Onna, are you even listening?" interigated Hiei, noticing she wasnt paying any attention.

"huh? Oh, noppers. Dont need to. ;P" Awnswered Rina.

"Why not?" asked Kurama.

"Ok, try to follow me. In my world, your all TV show characters. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU. When I was younger, i used to watch the TV shows you peoples were on. *points to YYH and YGO crews.* Well, I watch Dark, Ed, AL, ROy,And Banko every sabado."

"Uhh... Whats sabado?" asked a confuesd Edward.

"Oh! Its how you say Saturday en Espanol. Or, if you have trouble with that too, in Spanish."


Everyone cept Dark simialtaniuosly said, "oooohhhh....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~later that night.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rina was in her room, overjoyed that she found one of her bags with Firstdairi in it. She quietly looked through the book in which there was writing she could not decipher covered in someones blood. She mainly just looked at the writing, seeing it as pictures.

There was a knock at the door. Rina had no idea who would want to talk to her, it was dark outside, and she was sure most people were going to hit the hay.

"Come in." Rina said in a sweet voice, silently hoping it was Edward.

It wasnt. It was Marik, Duke and Bakura. ~Great. Just great.~

"Hello. Can i help you?" asked Rina, trying to sound polite, but inside she was wanting to literaly throw them out the window. ~But i dont know them well either. I could be friends with them... I guess. Naw. If Im not their friend, they'll be easier to forget.~

Duke spoke up. "Ya, we were wondering if you could explain what happend between you and that demon guy."

"I already told you. Im a miko."

"Um, Im gonna sound stupid, but whats a miko?" asked Marik.

"A Japanise Priestess..." Rina said slowly, almost as if if she said it too fast, they couldnt catch what she was saying. "Most mikos arnt lucky enough to actualy have powers strong enough to do any damage though. Its been 500 years since the last one. However, luck seems to be on my side!" ~I'll hafta thank Milfeulle for her luck next time I see her.~

"Ok." Started Duke, "Now that we understand that, what did that demon guy mean about your aura? First, whats an aura? And second, why did yours bother him?"

"I will only answer the first part." Rina said sternly.

"Why not the second?" interigated Bakura.

"I have my reasons. Okies, all living creatures have auras. All species have different auras. For instance, if I sensed an aura, I should be able to determine wether it belongs to a cat, mouse, human, demon, ect. In addition, every different person has a different aura, each unique, but falling under a catagory of your species. So, now that I met you and know your names, I could sense an aura then determined who it belonged to. Also, if there are 2 souls sharing a body, I would be able to sense two auras radiating from the same body. Its hard to learn all the species and tell them apart, but an experienced miko, like me, has no problem with it. Do you now understand auras?"

"Yes." All 3 said at the same time. "Well, thanks for explaining it to us, Rina. We'll be leaving now." Duke said.

"Alrighty then. Byies!" Rina said with another of her trademark cutie anime girl smiles.

The 3 boys then exited her room, on the way to their own. They whispered to eachother, knowing that there is something about her. Something unnatural, not normal, but not nessisarily bad. Little did they know, Hiei was listening to the conversation through Bakura unnoticed.

+So, onna. You are hiding the fact something is wierd about you. Even you know that you look weird.+

~Rina's head- They might find out sooner or later that Im a Vargrent AI. I mean, whos has eyes like mine? And sereously, Im so pale, I can get anyone to think Im wearing white makeup. Plus, My hair is naturaly blondish, whitish, silverish. Honestly, isnt anyone suspiciuos why I look this way?
Mom.... why must you have been deleted? Why am I now stuck with your data, making me the ultimate AI? I dont want this burden. But.. at least, for the few seconds before you were completely erased, having given you data to me, you were free. Free of all shackles. Okaasan... I miss you. I miss your voice singing songs to me.`~

Rina almost cried having to relive seeing her mother's death, and her rebirth as the ultimate AI.

_________Yugi's Room____________
"Hey, Yami?" Yugi softly spoke to his invisable other self.

"Yes?" asnwered Yami.

"Should we go visit Rina tonight?" Asked Yugi, not sure if he sould go talk to her so soon after the katana to the neck incident.

"I guess she wouldnt mind. Besides, the sooner she explains what happened, the better for her. Yes, I think we should go." =Although I want to know for me, not for her.=

"Alright then."

"One thing though. Do you mind if I take over for the visit?"

"I dont see a problem with that. She might not even notice the difference between you and me."

Ok, Yugi and Yami do the thing where they switch places. Dont know how else to explain it.

It took them anout 3 minutes to get to Rina's room. To them, her doors where HUGE compared to the one that lead into their room.

-Wonder if her room itself is bigger.- =Dont know. Lets find out.=


__________Rina's room____________-
There was a knock on the door. ~wonder who it is now.~

"Come in." The door was opened, with some difficulty, then Yami stepped in.

"Hello, Yami." Greeted Rina. "Did you need me for something?"

-What?! How'd she know it wasnt me?- =WTF...="Yes. I was wondering two things. How did you know I wasnt Yugi?"

"Well, when two souls share the same body, the body had two auras radiating from it. The stronger of the two auras is the soul that had comtrol of the body." Rina then quickly smiled, and returned to looking through Firstdairi. "What's the second thing on your mind?"

"I...I was hoping you'd tell me about yourself, but you dont have to if you dont want to."

Rina then smiled. The smile was filled with experience, sadness, pain, memories. Some happy, others dark. She closed her eyes, and spoke with her sad, epmty smile on her face. "My life, is not paradise. My life is not fair. It is filled with fustration, sorrow and anger. You've most likely noticed my clothes. I dress myself to express how i feel inside, that way outside, I can be oblivious to my depression."

=Shes... so...=- Yes. I feel so bad for her. She must of lost something dear to her.-

"Please follow along, it will be hard for you to understand, and I'll try to explain it the best I can. Its not too late for you to object to hear about my cursed life."

"No. I want to hear. Besides, talking about it will help you." =and It'll help me understand you.=

Ed then entered to room with Joey. "Had a feeling you would explain tonight, Rina-chan." exclaimed Ed.
"We seemed to make it just in time." Added Joey.
"Yes you did." Rina said. "Let me start from the begining. Or what I can remember being the begining.

Okies. In the future, I was one of the GOTT's (Glactic Organization of Trade and Tarrifs) best ES members. ES members are agents that have special powers, but are not superhuman or imortal. I was A-class, the highest. We were given codenames, our real names never to be spoken. Mine was Twilight. There was only 1 other person in the class, Caine. Well, we fell in love, boyfriend and girlfriend, that old chestnut.

One day, I was assigned to assasinate 2 GOTT fugitives: former ES members Eclair and Lumeire. When I found them, I was outskilled, even though they were a lowly C-class. Something wasnt right. I talked to them, not as a GOTT agent, but as a friend. I found out there were experiments in the past that caused the subjects to be reborn in different bodies once they died. There were only 3 sucessful experiments.

However, memories of past lives came to haunt 2 of the subjects, they would remember, causing the 3rd to remember. Every life in which they remembered, the were murdered by the GOTT, and reborn into cyberniticly enhanced bodies. Then the GOTT created fake memories to forge a childhood, ect. I was my job to kill off Eclair and Lumiere because they remembered. Then something weird happened. My body felt overstressed, and I passed out. I remembered. It was a confusing memory, but I remember running away from GOTT personal with 2 other girls. One called to me, "Watch out Twi!" I then knew that voice belonged to Eclair. It didnt take long to piece together the rest. Lumiere was the other girl, and I was, and still am, the third experiment. I turned to see what she meant, but all I got was sword through my stomach. I yelled at the two to continue on, and hid. I went searching for something, the horrible burning pain in my middle telling me to die quietly.

I came across a door, and knew what I was searching for inside. I opened the door, and was forever emotionaly scarred. The dead body of Eclair, was in a puddle of her own blood. Her injures would of been instantly fatal. I could still see her mouth opened from when she screamed, and her eyes were wide open, pupils completely gone from death.

I never got a chance to find Lumiere. I turned to do so, but a GOTT ES member named Alv stuck her hand, right through my heart, and I died right next to Eclair. That was my memory.

When I awoke, I was in La Muse, the ship Eclair and Lumiere used. Then it hit me. I was the thrid experiment. It was my turn to remember from the other two remembering. I soon found out why I was sent on the assasination mission in the first place. The GOTT knew I would regain my memories on my own soon, and they decided 2 things. 1) If I killed off Eclair and Lumiere, all they would have to worry about is killing me. 2)If I got my memories back and decided to help aid Eclair and Lumiere, they could track me and kill us all in one fatal swoop. I dont remember how we were killed in that life.

Apparently, the GOTT had provided new cyberneticly enhanced bodies for us to be reborn in. They had given me fake memories of a mission gone wrong, and I was sopposidly badly injured. They also gave me back my memories of being Caine's girlfriend. Because I had those memories, I HAD to be put back into A-class. I had no memories of knowing Eclair and Lumiere closely, but I did know they were C-class.

When Caine came into see me, I could tell he put on more eyeliner than usual. His face was visiably paler than its usual ivory color. He also had purple bags under his eyes; He didnt sleep well when he heard I was too badly injured that he couldn't visit me. He stayed awake with worry. Since I was "injured", he had gotten back into a hobby we thought he grew out of. Colecting and making poison.

He got a great idea for making the perfect poison. Mathmaticaly, it was correct. All the statistics were correct too. He made it for me, to kill off anyone that decided to harm me. He needed to use his own blood. In his blood would carry the hate towards people like that. It also wouldnt harm me, for his blood carried love for me.

Here's the part Edward will somewhat like. I got into alchemy. I was engulfed in the science that made me feel like I could do anything. I knew all the components nessicary for creating many of the tools we used on missions. Caine was working on his poison when I was searching for more books on alchemy; (most were withered with age, and the writing was impossible to make out,) I found one that had ledgible writing. Unfortunatly, it was on human alchemy." Ed's eyes widened in surprised.

"I still wanted to read it. Also, because most of the books had writhered writing, I had no idea human transmutation was forbidden. So I took the book back to the room Caine and I started sharing. When I got to the room, I was again emotionaly scarred for all my lives. Caine lay on the floor. I ran over to him. He was barely alive and he wouldnt live long. He told me, "My love, Twilight, The poison is complete. It can kill 200 men with one drop. However it will not harm you. I only regret is, I can never again hear you sing. I can never again hold you in my arms."
"What are you talking about? I'll sing for you 24/7! Just dont die on me!" My voice was chocked by my tears, which were now streaming down my face. Caine then told me, "Then sing for me now, in my last breaths." I sang a sad song. About Caine not waiting for me and leaving me, he was too close to death." Rina then sang the song. Her sad, lonely voice was lovely.

"Shine bright morning light
Now in the air the spring is coming
Sweet blowing wind
Singing down the hills and valleys
Keep your eyes on me
Now we're on the edge of hell
Dear my love, sweet morning light
Wait for me, you've gone much farther, too far

Shine bright morning light
Now in the air the spring is coming
Sweet blowing wind
Singing down the hills and valleys
Keep your eyes on me
Now we're on the edge of hell
Dear my love, sweet morning light
Wait for me, you've gone much farther, too far"

All three boys were perplex at her lovely voice, and at the emptiness of it.

"That was what I sang to him, that mournful day. As soon as I stopped, because my tears took over, he stopped breathing. When I calmed down, which wasnt even close to calm, I found out how he died. He used a simple knife to make a fresh wound on his arm and then held the unfinshed, not yet lethal poison beneath it. The blood trickled in, but he might of winced from the pain, and that caused some of the poison, now with his blood in it, to enter the open wound. Since it was his blood, he died slower than any other person would.

I finaly got the nerve to take the poison out of his hand. It was in a simple glass vile, with a metal cork at the top. I had the cork replaced with another that would allow a string to go through it. I had it made into a necklace, that way I could never loose it. And I still havent lost it."

Rina then pulled a necklace out that has hidden under her top of the dress. It was the same one she described. It was about 1/2 the size of an Expo white board marker, skinnier though, maybe a little longer. Ed couldnt believe what had happened to this girl; experimented on, killed, forged, killed, forged, who knows how many times, then her one love dies making poison to protect her.

"Edward..." Rina said softly. "This part of my story I want to tell you privetly. Maybe tomarrow morning?"

"Thats fine with me, but, why-- oh." It came to Ed. He knew why she wanted to tell him in privet. ~It must have something to do with human transmutation.~ thought Ed.

"Hey, Rina?" asked Joey.

"Hai?"

"Why cant you tell us?" questioned Joey while jesturing to himself and Yami.

"I have my reasons. Sorry." Rina said not bothering to look at their faces, but at her lap; she was holding Caine's poison there.

"Believe me," Ed started, "She wants to talk only to me for a good reason. So drop it." He said this in a somewhat grim voice. Rina just nodded her head, trying to convey that she wanted to just that.

"What Im not telling you, isnt that big of a deal, unless you know alchemy, and its laws." Rina said in a soft but grave voice.

"After loosing Caine, I gave up the will to live, but in doing so, sped up the process of remembering. I was killed, and reborn a few more times. Then the GOTT had an idea that if I were to live a normal life, I wouldnt remember. But I do. I know their lies, and their truths. They cant hide them from me, Eclair or Lumiere. I dont know where Eclair and Lumiere are now." Rina finished sadly. "Any questions so far?"

Yami spoke up. "You make it sound as if your story isnt over."
"Its not." Rina said simply.

"Man, the GOTT is messed up. Why dont they just allow you to live on your own? Not bring you back?" asked Joey.

"Well, we'll always come back. They cant change that, or end it. We are cursed forever. Plus, we were their greatest "creations". Theyre not going to let us go so easily. They had spent too much time on us, on perfecting our skills, which only increased every life.
Any more questions before I continue?"

All 3 shook their heads no.

"Ive had a couple of "normal lives", but everytime I started to remember, the GOTT came and killed me. Nothing eventful really happened in those lives, other than sometimes I was born indifferent time periods,ex. Fuedal Japan. Nothing exciting happened, until this life.

THE WORLD, an MMORPG, (massive multi-player online role playing game) has thousands, maybe even millions of people who play it. I unknowingly named my character Twilight. I still hadnt remembered yet. I found out that the game was based on the Epitaph of Twilight, which I also got into at the time. But strange things happen when you dwell too deep in the epitaph. I was close friends with a boy named Shugo and his twin sis, Rena. We sopposidly "solved" the final mystery of the dot hackers. *goes and tells story of .hackers in full detail* We meet a vargrent AI named Aura, who was the ultimate AI, and her daughter Zefie. AIs only need one parent to inheiret data from, so Zefie didnt have a dad.

But as I said before, strange things happen when you dwell to deep in the epitaph. Morganna, another AI, found out how much I knew about Aura and THE WORLD. Aura, whos data was immune to Morganna's control from experience, would no longer listen to or help Morganna create an evil WORLD. Over the time, Aura was like a mother figure to me. Morganna also found this out.

She somehow infected my real body with a viris that would delete me from the real world, and upload me into THE WORLD, making my character my real body. She then infected Aura with a viris to perminatly delete her. How ever, she needed Aura to give me her data, and my deletion took time, because everything had to be converted. While I was infected with the viris, you could see the deletion on my body, so I showed almost no skin during that time.

It was also around that time Shugo and I decided to be a couple. But as my luck would have it, both Shugo and Rena were murdered. By who, I dont know. " Rina had tears forming i her eyes. She had lost so much. "Well, because part of me was data, Zefie thought of me as her older sister. Then the final day came. I was deleted from the real world and finaly uploaded into THE WORLD. Aura had the same deletion markings as I did, but she would never come back. That day, Aura was oficialy my mom, and Zefie my imouto." Rina was now sobbing. "She transfered h-her d-data to me, c-comb-bining it w-with my own. B-but on-only f-for those f-f-ew minutes, Au-aura was my m-mom. I s-saw her d-disapear f-from existance." Rina couldnt stop the tears. It WAS her mothers death.

=...=-Poor Rina! She lost two boyfriends, her best friend, and her mom!-=I cant believe she can still smile, after all of that.=

Rina calmed down to where she could stop shuddering. "Now, I have Aura's data. Im now the ultimate AI. Morganna has taken control of me before too. I hate to admit it, but Morganna is now my mother figure. Luckily, because the GOTT still provided the body, it was advanced enough that I could come back into the real world. But, I look like Aura. My voice changes in the real world, it sounds like my old one. But when im in AI form, my voice is Aura's.

I work for MIB, a government agency that is anti-GOTT. Its all about making sure aliens that come to Earth dont harm anyone. They are given disguises, and a code. That code is their proof off being allowed on Earth. My sections include escorting aliens visiting here, and monsters."

"What kind of monsters?" asked Yami. He was thinking there was a chance that duel monsters that came to life may have been mistaken for aliens.

"Well, lets see. One that you may reconise... OH! One is Godzilla. Ya, I know he isnt alien, but his care and control fall under MIB juristiction. One thats actualy an alien is Gidora-sama. Theres Destrya, Mothera, hmm... alot of others. They put me in charge of them because the monsters listen to me. Go figure. I dont even know why." Rina shoulder shrugged.

"When I was reborn in this life, I was given the curse of the BLade Children. I cannot tell you what it is, or what will happen to me. That stays confidential between all Blade Children. All the rest of my life is dark secrets, and I cannot tell you. Morganna wont let me. You'll figure me out soon enough, anyways." Rina then smiled a sad smile, knowing that they will NOT like who she truely is. An assasin. A killer. It doesnt even bother Rina that she kills. The number of deaths by her must be somewhere in the 6000s.


"Rina, Im sorry all this stuff happened to you." Joey said and put a friendly hand on her shoulder.

"Im all right. Its all in the past." Rina responded.

"But it doesnt mean it isnt painful. It doesnt mean it cant come back to haunt you." said Yami, with a sad expression on his face.

"Even so, I cant remember much of my past lives. The only things I can remember that are clear, are deaths. Oh, that reminds me. I have cronic amnesia. I forget everything that happens, unless it has made a impact on my life. Blame Morganna."

=I know how you feel, not being able to remember. I know that feeling all too well.=

"Well, I think were gonna hit the hay. We need to sleep on all the stuff you told us. Right Yug?" said Joey.

"Yes. Goodnight Rina." Yami said and nodded to Ed, as if he didnt want to say good night, but acknoledged Ed.

A few moments later, Joey and Yami left the room.

"sssooo.... what did you want to tell me?" asked Ed.

"I wanted to tell you want happened after Caine died. I remembered about the book I was going to read. It was on human transmutaion. When I finished reading it, Caine was still dead beside me. He died with regret, and I was left heart broken. I decided to try to bring him back. I made the circle, and put his body in the middle. I started the transmutaion, but as a price, I gave up some of my memory. Thats why I have cronic amnesia. I dont remember what I saw during the transmutation, but what I got was totaly different than I thought. It looked like Caine, but with long hair; It moved around the room franticaly, not knowing what to do. It saw me and rushed towards me. But before it reached me, a door came and things inside it took the creature that came from Caine into it. I tried to get the door to leave it alone, but failed. I reached for the Caine creature and it reached for me, but our hands never did meet. The door took him, closed and dissapeared."

"I see..." Edward said, not able to believe she did human alchemy. That would mean one of the humunculi would of been created by her. "But is this why you want to transmute again?"

"No. I enjoyed alchemy back then. But becaused my mistake erased my memory, I lost almost all knowledge of alchemy. I want to enjoy myself again, I want to be happy about myself. During those times, I was able to with alchemy. Thats why I wan to learn. Please teach me?" Rina explained and begged.

"Well, I see no harm, as lon as you dont do human alchemy again."

"I learned my lesson last time. Besides, you would know how much alchemy can turn on you."

"So, you know about my mistake." Ed said, part astonished, part pissed, and part happy.

"Yes. Also, if you teach me, I may be of some help! I could help you retore Al back! ^.^"

"Well, when you put it that way, sure thing student!" ~how on earth does she know about Al? Oh ya... something about a TV... what ever that is. That must of told her everything about us. Atleast I dont have to tell her then.~

After a long talk on basic componets of things, which truggered other memories of alchemy, Rina noticed how late it was. ~I wonder what AD is doing right now----- WAIT! I TOTALY FORGOT ABOUT AD AND ECLARI! I HAVE TO FIND THEM!~
Rina had a shocked look apon her face from remembering.

"Whats wrong, Rina-chan?" asked Ed.

"I--- I just rememebered I sould of been looking for MY friends today. Edward, please help me find them!" Rina said desperatly while leaning toward him. She was close enough that if Ed happened to lean forward 8 more inches, he could kiss her. Ed though of that, and blushed a bit.

"Rina-chan, tomarrow, I'll come wake you up early. We'll go searching for your friends."

"THANKIES ED!" Rina said and hugged him. Ed was totaly suprised by her sudden show of affection, but returned the hug, noticing that she had fallen asleep. He really didnt want to wake her up; she looked so peaceful and beautiful when she slept. So, he carefuly picked her up, bridal style, and tucked her into her bed. Then, he couldnt control himself: he kissed her on the forehead. ~What am I doing!? ~ Ed thought while blushing uncontrolably.

He quickly left the room to go tell Al his morning agenda.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sess and Eclari searched through the forest, not once stumbling onto the mansion, or to where AD and InuYahsa were chatting.

Eclari was wearing a dark blue kimono, with a leaf print. Sesshomaru let her wear her "ridiculous headware" that read 'Jack Rox my Sox'. The decided to sleep in the forest that night. Luckily for Rina and Eclari, they wernt too far from the mansion. Eclari accidently fell asleep on Sess, but Sess picked her up and went into a tree, with her still sleeping on him.
Truthfuly, he didnt mind. He kept aleart though. He didnt want any other yokai to think, he, the Great Taiyokai of the west, has a soft spot for a mere pathetic human onna. But he did.
Deep down, he wasnt sure it would be such a bright idea as to let the onna melt the ice aroung his heart. ~But... I think I may want to love. I want to recieve the love I never got from my family. Without Rin, I am totaly alone out here. I want to love her the way never was. But then again, that would interfere with my position and my reputation. Yet, if I mate her, Rin would have a mom, and the onna would keep Rin out of my hair. What should I choose? The life I need? Or the life I want? Which is which?~

Eclari had a wierd connection with Rina. They could visit eachothers dreams. Tonight, she would try to reach her. ~It sucks I cant reach her if we arnt in a 6000 yard range. But, if I DO get a hold of her, I will know she is near, then she can tell me where she is! I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE LOOK ON HER FACE WHEN SHE SEES ME WITH SESS!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rina woke up a hour after Ed put her in her bed. She never told anyone about her past before. And she wasnt sure what Ed thought of her now. This made it even harder to sleep. She opened her eyes, to find cold, distant, crimson ones staring at her from the shadows.

Rina sat up. She reconised the aura.

"And what brings you here, Hiei?" Rina asked in a fake sweet voice.

Hiei didnt answer for a moment.

"I have my reasons." he said, miking Rina's voice.

"You do know your horrible with impressions." Rina asked in a dull voice.

"Hn."

"You should have that trademarked. You'd make ALOT of moola if people said it without your permission."

Silence.

"So, did you enjoy my life story? What, do you pity me?" teased Rina.

"Your past is a troubled one."

"And your point isssss.....?"

"It may be worse than mine."

"Well, at least your soul doesnt hop from body to body, never getting any rest."

"Hn"

"You do know you can tell your friends to come out of hiding. Their cheap try at hiding their aura cannot escape my eye." Rina said winking.

"Miss Rina, how could you tell we were in your room?" Koenma asked.

"Holy shit. Its a baby that talks!" Rina exclaimed in surprise, remembering the grandfather from Master of Disguise say something similar.

"Yep. Thats toddler for you." Said Yusuke, never living down a chance to insult to young prince.

"IM NOT A TODDLER!"

Rina then spoke, "You do know you'll wake everyone with that yelling." Koenma then looked at her arms. In them was Firstdairi.

"Miss Rina, what is that book you hold?" asked Koenma.

"One of my most prised possesions. A picture book in a language I cannot read with blood stained pages." Rina said with a smile full of love, her eyes closed, and hugging the book.

Everyone looked at her as if she was some sort of gothy freak. Rina didnt care. She wanted them to think of her like that. They would be easier to forget that way. She would want to forget their faces.

"Look, I know some of you could go without sleep, but I need it, so please leave." She said trying her best to sound calm and colected.

She watched them leave, until Hiei was the only one left.

The last thing he said was, "I know how you feel." and stopped at the doorway. + I want to say more, but I cant.+ He walked out then.

~that was weird. Oh well. I need sleep if Eds gonna get me up.~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lycoris: Sumemasen, but I need to end the chapter that way my friend can read it.

Pairings!
Rina/ Ed 2
Rina/ Dark 1
Rina/ Bankotsu
Rina/ Roy
Rina/ Naruto 1
Rina/ Sasuke
Rina/ Kakashi
Rina/ Yugi 1
Rina/ Yami 1
Yugi/Rina/Yami 1
Rina/ Joey
Rina/ Duke
Rina/ Bakura
Rina/ Tristin
Rina/ Marik
Rina/ Yusuke
Rina/ Hiei
Rina/ Kurama
Rina/ Youko
Kurama/Rina/Youko
Rina/ Koenma (nnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Rina/ Kaiba (yea, right. this'll happen when Sess wears a pink dress and strips infront of me and Eclari)



Eclari/ Sess 3
Eclari/ Naruto
Eclari/ Kakashi
Eclari/ Dark
Eclari/ Yugi
Eclari/ Yami
Yugi/Eclari/Yami
Eclari/ Joey
Eclari/ Duke
Eclari/ Bakura
Eclari/ Tristin
Eclari/ Marik
Eclari/ Kaiba 1



AD/ Inu 1
AD/ Dark
AD/ Kakashi
AD/ Naruto
AD/ random person
AD/ inanimate object (celery stick man. Hes all natural.) 1
Ad/ Roy
AD/ Yusuke
AD/ Koenma
AD/ Yugi
AD/ Joey 1
AD/ Duke 1
AD/ Kaiba

Rina/Krad
Rina/ Itachi (well, this one might happen anyway.) 1
Rina/ Naraku (you decide why) 3
Rina/ Envy 1

Cant think of any more bad guys. oh, PS, I only know about YYH through other fics, so I am not familiar with the bad guys. However, I am a bit more familiar with YGO's Villians. So, if you want me to incorparate them, lemme know! Also, I am not all THAT familiar, with YGO or YYH. But my friend, as I metioned above, knows all about YGH. But if someone could fill me in on YYH, I think my fic will be better. Later!

Love,
Alberio's girl,
Lycoris