InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Jewel of Nature ❯ Chapter Three ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Logan was holding the miko Kagome close to him and rather tightly at that. The woman's child was watching with amusement until he saw his mother's face. Then he plopped down on the bed with a sigh.
"Hey does the uh Logan dude have any memory problems?" Charles nodded towards the child.
"Logan is unable to remember almost everything. May I ask why you wish to know." The kid stretched before moving into a position that would be comfortable for a long time.
"You know you almost talk like Sesshomaru. Oh Mom can unlock people's memories, if they want her to. She tried to explain it to me once but all I got was that she merges with the person's soul and then looks around for whatever is holding the memories back. She generally stays with the person in their head as they watch the memories just so they don't get lost. They way they're standing out here is how they're standing in there. Their bodies mirror their minds almost." Suddenly Kagome gasped and moved closer to Logan and Logan tightened his grip around her pulling her as close as he could. She had looked away choosing to smother her face into him then watch. He too had turned away he just hide his face in her ebony hair.
"Guy must have some scary memories to scare momma. She can withstand almost anything. Uh Professor, um don't read their minds or anything or you might get lost. Mom told that to Sesshomaru once because she was performing this memory restoration on Rin when she got amnesia. She chooses to let some memories be forgotten, though. Because Rin was terrified of wolves because before she met Sesshomaru wolves killed her, but Sesshomaru brought her back to life. So mom made that memory fuzzy, she knew what happened she just couldn't remember what had killed her. It was better then."