InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Kage ❯ Chapter Three ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Logan could feel Kagome and Shippo as a car pulled up to the high school. He'd had to drive the kids today because Scott had gotten himself sick. He watched as the passenger side of the car opened and out stepped Shippo just as old as he remembered around 10, so what was he doing at the high school. He could just barely see Kagome and was very surprised to see she hadn't aged either. How long had it been since he'd last seen them? 50.....60 years?
"Shippo musuko be good and have fun, I need to take Kage somewhere later. Meet ya here after school ok, baby?" She looked like Shippo's older sister as young as she was. She got a few catcalls making her shoot cold glances towards who ever made the noise. Shippo nodded slammed the door and took off for school. She scowled and covered her ears. She was very sensitive to sound still it appeared. He wanted to laugh when her gaze shot towards him and he saw a mischievous smile dance across those wine colored lips. Her silvery-blue orbs twinkled before she whipped out of the parking lot and sped to where ever her home was. He felt the thrill of the chase in his blood and returned her smile, even though she couldn't see it. The hunt was on.