InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Traveling through Time ❯ Snowflake ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Arriving back at the castle Kagome was taken from the Ancient Warrior by Sanota to get ready for dinner. Sanota took Kagome to a room that was adjacent from the room that they had slept in hours earlier. Sango was waiting for her.
 
“Kagome, where have you been?”
 
“With Ancient Warrior Uranus. I also met her…umm… I guess you would say boyfriend. His name is Icestorm he has beautiful grey eyes.”
 
“Icestorm. I met him earlier, but Miroku doesn't like him that much.”
 
“Excuse me my ladies, but its time to get you dressed.” Sanota snapped her fingers as Sango and Kagome's outfits changed right before their eyes. “No, that won't work.” Sanota snapped her finger again. “Ah that perfect.”
 
“Sanota, how are you doing that?”
 
“I'm a unicorn remember. So I can use magic to change you clothes without having you actually having to physically change them.”
 
“Oh.” Kagome looked down at the outfit she was wearing. She wore white pants that hugged her hips and a red shirt with flowing sleeves. The shirt extended just below her hips almost like it was a small dress. She was amazed how she looked. Kagome looked over at Sango and was in awe. Sango wore a light green dress that went to the floor; it was sleeveless and hugged her body perfectly.
 
“Not bad Sanota.” Kagome and Sango turned to see Saturn smiling at them. Kagome couldn't help but notice how beautiful Saturn looked. Her hair laid neatly on her shoulders that were barely covered by the white dress that she wore. The dress had white satin material that hooked to Saturn's hands and would move to the movement of her hands. The almost made Saturn look like she had wings. “There's just one thing we have to fix.” Saturn snapped her fingers. “There much better.” She turned Kagome and Sango towards the mirror wall.
 
“Wow.” Kagome and Sango couldn't believe how they looked Sango had her hair down but it was curled and fit to her face. She had an emerald and diamond pin in her hair that held part of her hair to the side. Kagome's hair was up but had small hair that fell over her face. She had small crystal flowers in her hair that help bring out its color.
 
“You two look great. Now come on we can't keep those boys waiting now can we?” Saturn turned and left the room with Sango and Kagome right behind her.
 
“Oh my…” Sango and Kagome looked up to see Inuyasha and Miroku gawking at them. Miroku was in a black outfit that consisted of pants a shirt. It helped bring out his muscular body and went well with his glove and beads. Inuyasha wore black pants and a red shirt that brought out the yellow in his eyes.
“You two look all right I guess.” Inuyasha just crossed his arms and huffed as Saturn walked past him.
 
“Shall we go now?” Saturn led the way down the hall to a set of silver doors. She opened the one door and gestured for the group to enter. As the group entered the room then noticed a large round table before them. On the table laid a large assortment of food that they have never seen before. The also noticed that there was a lot of people there. Kagome recognized King Eagator as he talked to what looked like an angry Princess Swanalow.
 
“You look lovely Kagome.” Kagome looked to her right to see the Ancient Warrior and Icestorm standing next to her with their arms intertwined. The two seemed to be perfect for each other. The Ancient warrior wore a short pink dress with her hair down while Icestorm wore a type of white suit. “Sango you also look incredible.”
 
“Thank you, Ancient Warrior.” Sango giggled as Icestorm slightly bowed. Miroku flashed Icestorm a dirty look but the ancient Warrior decided to intervene. “Miroku, Sango, and Inuyasha meet the love of my life Icestorm.”
 
“Pleasure to meet you all.” Icestorm bowed to everyone and winked at Sango. Miroku looked shocked at the Ancient Warrior's announcement. Shall we go my lady?”
 
“I suppose. Make sure you all mingle a little before dinner starts.” The Ancient Warrior walked away with Icestorm and started a conversation with another group of near by people.
 
“Well where should we start?” Inuyasha's eyes wandered the room to see Starfire and Moonstriker talking to each other. Even though the two were twins they looked incredibly different. Starfire wore and outfit much like Kagome's but the sleeves were missing and it was all a golden yellow. Moonstriker wore a dress like Sango's but it was red. Starfire looked towards Inuyasha and smiled. Inuyasha smiled back and turned towards Kagome. “Well if we not going to talk to anyone lets at least sit down at the table.”
 
They sat down at the table and talked amongst themselves before they were joined by others. As people sat down Miroku noticed that Sun and her six family members sat near Princess Swanalow as if they were suppose to sit there. Swanalow made a short speak about the Sun Warriors and how grateful the immortal realm was to them but Inuyasha and the others had no idea who she was talking about.
 
Sun quickly rose to her feet, “As leader of the Sun warriors I a not only honored but thankful to everyone here.” Inuyasha's eyes got wide; he didn't realize that the warriors that were just highly spoke of just moments before were the seven warriors that help him and the others earlier.
 
Dinner went on with lots of food that even Inuyasha enjoyed and towards the end of the feast the Sun Warriors stood and mingled among the people at the table. Pluto walked towards Kagome and the others and smiled. “You all look wonderful tonight. I'm glad you could be her tonight.” Then a beautiful young woman walked up behind Pluto and wrapped her arm in his. Kagome became angry but tried not to show it. “Oh Snowflake, this is group I was telling you about. I would like you all to meet Snowflake, the young woman who holds my heart.” Kagome couldn't believe her ears but she quickly stood up and walked away with tears in her eyes. `I'm sorry Kagome.'
 
Snowflake let go of Pluto and he nodded as she gave him a glance. She followed Kagome out onto the nearby balcony. “How could I have been so stupid? She's gorgeous. What was I thinking?”
 
“You were thinking what a great guy he is.” Kagome turned to see Snowflake smiling at her.
 
“Yeah I guess.”
 
“You know Kagome there is someone who has had his eyes on you the entire night.”
 
“Yeah right who would look at me the way Pluto looks at you?”
 
“Simple. Inuyasha does.”