InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ When times crossover ❯ When Heroes Join ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]



Chapter 2:When Heroes Join (A Legend Of Zelda:Orcarina Of Time/Inuyasha crossover)

jumped up towards Inuyasha.Inuyasha unsheathing Tetsusaiga,it transformed rather quickly when he unsheathed it.Both blades clashed against eachother.One sword,created from a power of the sacred realm.Forged to protect the sacred realm from evil ones built in the temple of time,The Ultimate weapon in Hyrule,the blade of evil's bane:The Master Sword.The other one,forged by a very powerful dog youkai,using his fang as the sword.His son inherited it.Having the ability to slay a hundred youkais in one swing,known as the Kaze No Kizu,the ultimate sword of power,the Tetsusaiga.Inuyasha,obviously being the powerful over Link,he thrusted the tetsusaiga forward.Link being moved back he flipped and landed on the ground.His eyes looked upon the Tetsusaiga,he was in shock on how a person could wield such a big sword so easily.Navi moved around in shock quickly around Link's green hat.Inuyasha gave a laugh as he put the Tetsusaiga down.
this the best Naraku got?
pondered for a moment.Who was this 'Naraku?'.He never heard of him.But seeing as he needs the triforce of wisdom back in Hyrule he decided to dispel the magic in which the Tetsusaiga had.He remembered seeing a light when Inuyasha had unsheathed it.If Link was right,there was a great power from the sword,a power in which must be stopped.Inuyasha glared at Link then he looked back at the Tetsusaiga.He was a bit tired of this prissy fit bothering him.He decided he would use the Kaze No Kizu on him.Staring back at him,Link had sheathed his Master sword and his Hylian shield was at his back.Having his bow in his hands he put an arrow.The arrow head was surrounded by a yellow light.Linking having it aimed at Inuyasha and Inuyasha having his sword up.Inuyasha was seeing a greyish aura surrounding Link,then a purplish aura,then in the middle he saw something white moving around violently.Thinking thats where he should swing the Tetsusiga he waited.Link let go of his arrow.The Tetsusaiga was being swung down Vertically.TETSUSAIGA.Inuyasha would yell as the sword and the arrow had met,but the arrow quickly tapped it,and it was destroyed in the Kaze No Kizu attack.The attack was headed toward Link.Link putting out his Hylian shield,he would yell as he was flung backward from the attack.His back hitting hard on a tree.Link getting up,he looked at the Tetsusaiga,it still in its transformation,but suddenly,something happened.Light started to come from the Tetsusaiga,it turned into seven lights.It would surround The Tetsusaiga.Inuyasha looked in shock not thinking the arrow had hit.The light surrounded the Tetsusiga as just then,the lights would enter the Tetsusaiga as Tetsusaiga turned into its original thin weak Katana.Link pulling out his Longshot,he aimed for the handle of the tetsusaiga.Link aimed precisely.He shot the chain out for the handle.The Longshot had grabbed the Tetsusaiga.The Tetsusaiga flung to a tree.Going into his pockets,Link took out something that was bright red and a little hole with a strange yellow thing inside.Throwing up in the air he caught it.
it..you dead..Iron Reaver Soul Stealer!
had lunged towards Link.Link smirked,throwing the thing he had in his hand,it was a Deku Nut.A blinding flash of light blinded Inuyasha.Landing on the ground,Inuyasha covered his eyes,Miroku,Sango,Kagome and Shippou's eyes were also blinded by the Deku nut.Inuyasha on the ground,His eyes covered.Link sheathed his Master Sword,it glowed blue,little dots of energy surrounded it then it turned Red.Unleashing the attack in a spin it gave off a wave.The red wave hit Inuyasha multiple times.He only moved back from the powerful thrust.The clothing from the fire rat protected him from any serious damage of bleeding and serious damage.Though the thrust of the attack was a bit harsh.Slowly opening his eyes,he looked around.Link was not around to be seen.Inuyasha's ears moved slightly as just then,he looked up,seeing Link having the Master Sword headed downward to his head to cut him in two.Moving backward,Inuyasha had moved out of the way,the Master Sword hit the ground.Inuyasha going for another Iron Reaver,Link tried to pull out his Master Sword but decided to block the Iron Reaver attack.Putting up his Hylian shield,suddenly,both Inuyasha and Link had looked to the side.He saw many villagers looking at them,in the middle was priestess Kaede.
saw them fight..I thought it would be best to tell you..
are you fighting with Link?
and Link looked in shock,stopping in mid attack as if about to go at eachother's throats.
and Navi:You know this villain?!
must be a misunderstanding...please..stop fighting
grabbed his Master sword and sheathed it,along putting his Hylian shield on his back.Inuyasha went to get his Tetsusaiga.Later on in the hut of Kaede,Kaede had told Inuyasha,Sango,Miroku,Kagome and Shippou about the story of the triforce and how Link got messed up in this dimension.After hearing the story,Miroku could pull out the shard of the triforce of wisdom and gave it to Link.
your from another dimension in which the land is called Hyrule?
nodded as Navi moved around him
are both from Hyrule
Kaede,you expect us to help Link out..right?Feh...Iam sick and tired of playing the nice guy..more crap to wipe up...what did I do wrong in my past life?
would walked out of the hut
boy!
loud thud could be heard outside as Inuyasha yelled in pain
was the person that told you about us?
was a man wearing a baboon mask named Onigumo..he said you were all evil people and had most of the shards of the triforce of wisdom.
is bad...this man is actually called Naraku,and if he spoke to you about the triforce of wisdom.Someone else must've told him about you and the triforce story.
was him!Only person thats evil here that actually knows about the triforce!
is bad..the Triforce of power that Ganondorf has and the Shikon No Tama shards that Naraku has could prove to be a dangerous combination...
what are we waiting for!Lets go and find them!
need the 6 remaining pieces of the triforce.
we need the jewel shards.We cant handle them alone..
jumped around happily
person joining us!
on,only Inuyasha,Miroku,Sango,and Kagome we up talking about the problem.They were outside and talking.
suggesting that prissy Link joins us huh?
dont even know about any of Ganondorf's powers or even the triforce...and Link doesnt even know about Naraku and how deadly he is.
Inuyasha..he doesnt seem to say much...well in fact...its the fairy that does the speaking....strange...never heard him speak..only heard him yell when he fought you..thats it...now lets go to rest for tomorrow

sleeping,Link,Miroku,Inuyasha,Sango,Kagome got up and were in front of Kaede's hut.Link followed Inuyasha,Sango,Miroku,Kagome and Shippou.Navi moved around Link's head as usual,Shippou was on the basket of Kagome's bike while Inuyasha had carried it.Link looking around the trees,he turned left in the area where he saw the tree of Inuyasha in which he was bound by a tree by Kikyou's arrow while Inuyasha and the rest turned right,they stopped and Inuyasha turned back as he growled.
the hell are you going?
why would Link and I want to join a measley dog eared loud mouth like you!
one's talking to you you little white light of a fairy!
you say?! I could find your weakness!!!
lucky my tetsusaiga wont work on you! I think the sword finds you as a joke!
and Miroku and Kagome and Shippou and Link all sighed.They slowly closed their eyes.

a while of arguing.Link,Inuyasha,Miroku and Shippou were in conversation.Well actually Navi was speaking to Shippou,and Miroku would talk to Inuyasha while Inuyasha would sometimes growl at Link and ask him why he wouldnt talk.Sango and Kagome were in the hotsprings over conversation of the different things that were going on.
still a bit worried...what about Tetsusaiga...do you have any doubt that the Tetsusaiga will work on this new threat?Ganondorf and Naraku?Inuyasha?
if some prissy green boy that DOESNT TALK can beat this Ganondorf,then I think I can beat him with the Kaze No Kizu
you know Inuyasha..that prissy green boy that doesnt talk...he deformed your tetsusaiga and survived the Kaze No Kizu...
up monk!


there we were..headed to Hyrule castle....when Princess Zelda riding on a white horse with Impa...rides off into the darkness...and then Ganondorf..appeared..we tied to fight him..but he beat us badly..when we look into the moat that leads into Hyrule Market...we found the orcarina of time.Then we went inside the temple of time and got the legendary blade which repels evil,but ganondorf used that to get the triforce of power.Then we woke up later 7 years and found the world was full of monsters and demons.
Link is supposed to be a kid?!Wow...tell me more
dont want to know more...your going to get nightmares ...
will not!
will...


Kagome...what do you think of all this stuff going on so far?Do you think we should trust Link?Inuyasha could be right...Naraku might've sent him...and we didnt even see this Ganondorf...
dont know..I believe him because of the Triforce thing that appeared in the sky yesterd-
heard a noise as she opened a bush,seeing Miroku she would punch him many times.Then later on Sango,Miroku,Inuyasha,Shippou,Link,Kagome were sitting in the fire.Sango and Kagome kept their eyes at Miroku.Navi went back to inside Link's hat and Shippou was asleep.They went to sleep,when Inuyasha woke up,he saw one of Naraku's bees.He woke everyone up and they decided to follow it,it was moving fast
go everyone!Where theres one of those things..there is Naraku!
got Kirara and Kirara turned into her demon form.Kagome was on Inuyasha,they ran as Link would try to follow them,but he wasnt as fast.Everyone looked back and sighed.Link afterwards was on Kirara with Sango,Following the bee insect,they saw the castle mansion they stayed at once when the triforce of wisdom shattered.They looked at the clouds around it.They also saw the destroyed huts.They would walk around as suddenly,they heard a faint zombie noise coming from the huts.They didnt know what it was,they stood there as suddenly just then the Zombies had came out slowly,looking at them all.The zombie's looks had paralyzed them all,they couldnt move.Navi moving around Link barely got out his Orcarina of time and played faintly the Sun's song,then,they froze,he would play it again,just to make sure the immobilization would hold.Inuyasha looking at Link he would then look back at the Zombies.Inuyasha clawed through them all,destroying them all with the Iron Reaver Soul Stealer attack.Inuyasha looked at link,then slowly,Miroku,Sango,Kagome and Shippou looked at the ReDeads slowly moved onto the floor then looked as if they disappeared into the ground.
the hell did you do?
Hyrule..those are ReDeads.....zombies that paralyze you when you look at them..the sun's song..the song we just played..paralyzes them..Ganondorf must be getting stronger..quick..
growing my power here..and I have most of the triforce of wisdom shards!Naraku also got some more shikon no tama shards.
would chuckle as he usually would.His black horse moving its hoof.His red hair swaying slightly within the wind as his chuckle would slowly turn into a laugh.Link would unsheathe his Master Sword,running towards Ganondorf,Ganondorf disappeared.
going to be at the castle..since..you are all a waste of my time...
and Link looked at the castle and began a run towards it,entering it they heard one laughter.That laughing was Ganondorf,it made an echoe throughout the place.The echoe slowly faded,There was a door with an X on it.Inuyasha going through the door,Miroku,Sango,Kagome,Shippou and Link and Navi would follow.Link slowly looked around the place,but there was a stairway and two torches lighting the place,Kagome grabbed one torch,running upward towards the castle,They saw a door,Inuyahsa opening it,they looked in shock as what they saw.Wearing black demon slayer clothing.Having a sickle in his hands,a gas mask over his face.Kirara shuddered a bit as Sango opened her eyes widely.As anyone would've guessed,Kohaku slowly got up and looked at them.
big sister..
up,Sango couldnt move from the sudden shock,she didnt expect him to be here,she thought she would fight monsters that were created by Ganondorf,but as if it was true of what Miroku believed,she now knew that Ganondorf and Naraku have truly joined forces.In her own thought now,Throwing his sickle,Kohaku looked at Sango,it headed towards her,Inuyasha pushed her out of the way,the sickle went through his shoulder.He yelled slightly in pain.During his thought of pain he thought of how he would love to just pull out his tetsusaiga and kill Kohaku.He is dead,why should Sango care?Inuyasha thought.Inuyasha ran up to Kohaku as Miroku,Kagome and Shippou had tend to take care of Sango to make sure she was ok,Link looked at Sango,then at Kohaku,he put 2+2 together,also he knew Kohaku was Sango's little brother,because Kohaku called her big sister.He turned his head back toward's Inuyasha,whom already had punched Kohaku four times.Kohaku hitting the ground,Inuyasha just ;looked down at Kohaku,he growled at him then turned his back towards Kohaku,blood dripped slowly from his shoulder,it staining a little bit of his clothing on where near his cut was at.Kohaku was about to get his sickle on Inuyasha,about to swing it,Inuyasha turned back hearing Kohaku,but just then,a chain noise could be heard,it kinkling could be heard from the left of Kohaku,hitting his wrist slightly and quickly it had made him drop his sickle quickly,bleeding now from the Longshot,Link had put his Longshot inside his clothing quickly as he went to go near Kohaku.Kohaku didnt move or anything
away from him!Whatever that thing is...its not Kohaku! I dont sense a Jewel shard in him!
what?!
and Inuyasha looked back at Kohaku,but he wasnt there,the blood that once came from Kohaku's wrist,the sickle that once had a little bit of Inuyasha's blood from the attack,not even Kohaku himself,or whatever it was,was now gone,it wasnt there anymore.Everyone looked back toward's the entrance of the room they had entered.Inuyasha got a bit mad now,the blood still slowly dripping,he would go to the door,but just as he was about to open it,bars slowly went over it.During the quick second Inuyasha was about to open it,the same second,the door was locked.Inuyasha was tired of this crap,triforce,wisdom,power,courage.What was he getting out of this?Nothing!Inuyasha thought in his mind,grabbing the bars,he was electrecuted.Moving his hands quickly.Smoke eluminated slowly from his hand,giving off a hissing noise.Sango,getting up,she sighed in relief,she was glad it wasnt Kohaku.Kirara got on Sango's shoulders,Miroku,slowly got up and Kagome picked up Shippou.They all looked at eachother,thinking the same thing.Since they couldnt leave,it would be best instead to go up and finally confront Naraku and Ganondorf.Headed up towards the other door,what they saw,was darkness,it was dark and they saw nothing.Entering the middle of the room,nothing was there.Shippou got out of Kagome's arms,everyone looked back towards Shipppou looking back to the door,he tried to open it,but it wouldnt budge.Hearing a horse noise and two evil chuckles.Turning back,they saw Naraku in his baboon suit,and Ganondorf floating riding upon his horse.They both laughed,Ganondorf grabbing his hair he pulled it up as he supposedly removed his face,a ghostly like bluish flame was under his mask.Naraku doing the same thing,wearing now a kimono,and a ghostly like red flame had surrounded his face.Link looked at them both as Navi suddenly got out of Link's hat and floated around his head.
him!Onigumo!
Naraku.Though you wont live to remember my name,young fairy boy.
out a light arrow and his bow,he made it shoot out towards Phantom Naraku,Naraku jumped over Link,a little glow was in his hand,when he landed over Link,the little white glow that he had ,was gone.Phantom Ganondorf,thrusting his pyke,he sent out a bolt of electricity towards Inuyasha,sheathing Tetsusaiga,he swung it during the time it transformed at the lightning bolt,it heading back to Phantom Ganondorf,he got hit,and the horse he flew back.Slowly moving onto the ground,Sango had threw Hiraikotsu,her big boomerang towards Phantom Ganon,being on the ground,kneeling,he was shaking.Link,unsheathing his Master Sword and Hylian shield,Naraku sent out brown tree like tentacles toward Link,Link would block with his Hylian shield,it making alot of clanging noise.After the attack,Link's Master sword would glow a bit as he would spin towards Naraku,Phantom Naraku,moving back from the attack,his shirt got slightly graved his Kimono clothing.Standing next to eachother now,Phantom Ganondorf and Phantom Naraku looked at Sango,Miroku,Inuyasha and Link who were in the fight.Shippou and Kagome would cheer their team on as Link and Inuyasha,Sango and Miroku looked at Phantom Ganon and Phantom Naraku.Phantom Naraku had sent out his tentacles again.Inuyasha,Miroku,Sango,and Link would jump up,Miroku would thrust his pole,Sango would throw her Hiraikotsu and Inuyasha would land as he saw a greyish energy around Phantom Naraku and Phantom Ganondorf,Link,thrusting his Master Sword toward Phantom Ganondorf,landing,Inuyasha had his sword up in the air,seeing two energies,and then a white line fissure,he swung his sword downard towards it as in reality,he had fired one of Tetsusiaga's ultimate attacks,the Kaze No Kizu.Headed towards both Phantom Ganon and Phantom Naraku,they were destroyed and the castle slowly disappeared.Standing on rubble.
was easy.....never thought Naraku gotten weaker.
Naraku:Thats what you think...myself and Ganondorf had put a test on you to see how strong you've become and dont expect the real us to be so easy
Naraku would speak in his ghost face as it slowly disappeared.
away Naraku and Ganondorf looked at the rubble that Inuyasha,Sango,Miroku,Link,Kagome,and Shippou was on.They looked at eachother.
did your part..now do yours....
a second the ghost faces disappeared,Link yelled.Kagome looked back at Link,she sensed a Jewel shard within him.He got on the ground holding his stomach as Kagome saw the jewel shard glow brightly within his back.He couldnt hold it,the evil shard that Phantom Naraku put on him had started taking affect.After a minute of yelling,Sango,Miroku,Inuyasha and Shippou looked at him,slowly the jewel shard began to float from outside his back as slowly the jewel shard was covered now inside a shadow,it started to form as it looked like Link but it was Dark.
and Naraku didnt expect this,they thought that Link would become their slave but nothing like this.They slowly looked at the form of the shadow that was being powered of the Jewel shard
shard was supposed to make Link under our control,not this.
is better,this form of Link is known as Dark Link,I created Dark Link to go up against Link in one of the temples I used to bring back one of 3,ancients demons,Morpha,Volvagia,and Bongo Bongo,all defeated by Link,but lets see how he fares against Dark Link with a Shikon jewel fragment.
to Inuyasha and the others,they looked at Link and the shadow as it formed to another Link.This Shadow Link looked at them,swinging his evil version of the Master Sword,he gave off an evil deeper voice of a yell.Dark Link looked at Link,Link looked at Dark Link.
him again....
this?
will you all fare against the evil version of the Hero Of Time?
Link began a run towards Link,giving off a signal for Inuyasha,Kagome,Miroku,Sango,and Shippou to get away from him,he took out his Master sword,At the same time,Dark Link and Link swung their master sword's at the same time.Moving away from Dark Link,he jumped backwards and Dark Link jumped forward,jumping in the air,Dark Link's Master sword was pointed downward at Link's head.Moving to the side,Link had barely dodged the quickness of this version of Dark Link.The Dark Master sword,entering the ground,it gave off a small earthquake that made Link drop off his feet.During this transaction,Kagome went inside her bag,pulling out a bow and arrows.She aimed toward's the back of Dark Link,the shard was very dark,dark red,and it seemed,in Kagome's eyes to give off an aura inside Dark Link.Rolling to the side from another attack from Dark Link he wondered how he would defeat him,then suddenly he got an idea,but he looked back at the Sango,then Miroku,then Inuyasha,then Kagome,then the little child Shippou.He didnt want to hurt these people.Though he had an idea Inuyasha would survive,but he knew that the others,especially the fox child,wouldnt survive the burn of Din's fire.He knew out of all the weapons,he knew Dark Link didnt have Din's fire.But if he used it,the waves of the fire would burn them.But during his transaction of his thinking,Dark Link swung his Dark Master sword around Link's chest,Link moved back,his Kokiri clothing attire had opened up,and it also cut his white undershirt and he was bleeding.On the ground,he looked at Navi,Navi knew what Link was planning.
out of the way!
the hell for?He's gonna get killed!Im enter-
just get a safe distance from us.
was about to sheathe tetsusaiga,but Kagome,saying sit he fell on the ground.Miroku,Sango,Kagome,Shippou and Inuyasha moved away to a safe distance,but Kagome stood a bit closer than the others,she wanted a clean shot at Dark Link,but she couldnt,from the quick movement.Dark Link was fast in wanting to fight Link,he couldnt stay still so she can aim properly.Closing one eye to get a better chance of aiming at Dark Link,she got ready an arrow.Dark Link began yet another charge to kill Link.Link,slowly limping up,he was attacked cleanly from the power and evil of the Dark Master sword,blood began to drip from his chest in which he was attacked.Breathing slightly heavily,he waited for Dark Link to get closer,when he did,Dark Link jumped up.Link got into a crouching position,moving his left hand to his waist and his right hand next to his right side of his waist aswell,thhey held together as if forming an O.Then removing his left hand up in the air,he stood up quickly as he crouched again,being on one knee,he put his left hand hard onto the ground,When Dark Link moved closer from the air,fire began to surround Link's left hand as it began to grow larger and away from his hand,soon the fire began to surround Link in a little small dome,also the fire hit Dark Link,and also it hit Dark Link's shard in the middle of his back.Dark Link fell on the ground.He didnt move,though he did shake.Seeing as her moment of chance,Kagome let loose her arrow,a white aura surrounded her whole arrow,it hit Dark Link's jewel shard.After hitting the shard,the shard fell on the ground slowly and then afterward,a light began to surround Dark Link and Dark Link slowly disappeared.Getting up,Link looked at the jewel shard,going down to pick it up,he touched it.The redness gave off an aura,feeling the evil of the shard,Link quickly dropped the shard.Everyone came closer to Link,Kagome,picking up the shard,it turned white.Link sitting down he sighed.Kagome,going to her backpack,she took out bandages to cover up Link's wound.
they were in an open field.Sango and Kagome couldnt go in a hotspring because they couldnt,and besides,they didnt want Miroku to peep at them.But far away,slowly,a toad like midget holding a brown staff,it had two faces,one face of a woman and a face of a man.In front of this person was a tall man,with two sheathes at his waist.Wearing white clothing,he had armor around his shoulder.Long white hair went down his back as it swayed softly in the wind.Slowly turning back he heard a childish voice and from the corner of his eye he saw a golden shine.
what I found!I got this for Sesshoumaru because Rin like whatever Sesshoumaru does!
little girl ran up to this demon named Sesshoumaru,she yeld a golden little piece,it glew brightly,as if more of it were closer,like the shikon no tama jewel shards.Sesshoumaru looked at it.Though he didnt understand what it was,little did he know,it was one of the eight shards of the triforce of wisdom.He smelled blood,he knew of which blood it belonged to,it belonged to Inuyasha,though he has a two swords now,the Tenseiga,forged from his father's fang as an inheritance,and another which is called the Toukijin,a sword that rivals the Tetsusaiga.Though he has a sword named Tetsusaiga,he disliked the fact that Inuyasha has the Tetsusaiga and he doesnt.He originally wanted the Tetsusaiga.If he couldnt have Tetsusaiga,no one will he thought. Jaken would look as Sesshoumaru took off to kill him and his feable little human friends.But one of them wasnt human,he knew about the fox child,but there was another that didnt smell like a human.It smelled like a human,but not like one from this area.Jaken sighed,he had to babysit Rin again,Rin looking at Sesshoumaru,she looked a bit sad wondering where he went.Jaken started to talk,what a life Jaken thought.He sighed as he looked in the direction Sesshoumaru went and tried to follow as quickly as he can. Feh,Inuyasha keeps bringing up more vermin,first a human girl,then a monk,then a demon slayer and now another human poser that fights demons but now,this makes Inuyasha worse than a half demon,having a weak human that wears Green.Inuyasha smelling Inuyasha,he got up.The sunset behind him,Sango,Miroku,Kagome and Shippou looked back as Link just sat there.Sesshoumaru looking at them all in the air,he looked at Link,how dare he think that he was not a threat,dumb human,he decided to kill him first.His hand glowing with a green glow,he passed for Inuyasha,Miroku,then Sango,then Kagome.Everyone slowly turned back they didnt even think Sesshoumaru was even headed towards Link
dont find me a threat?Weakling Human,I will show you to fear Sesshoumaru!
watch out!
before Kagome spoke,it was too late.Sesshoumaru had sent his claw right inside of Link.It going straight through him.Slowly Link turned back,his Master sword sheathe flying from his back,a big explosion like aftermath appeared because of Sesshoumaru's attack,Link being in the middle of the hole in the ground,he slowly looked at Sesshoumaru,losing his vision he went onto the ground.Navi flew around his head slowly as she went near Kagome.Link gave a cough before he layed down on the ground,dead.Sesshoumaru looking at him he grunted slightly as he slowly looked at Inuyasha,Sango,Miroku,Kagome and Shippou
all are next....you will experience the same fate as that Green clothed man.