InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fruits Basket Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ friends ❯ what ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N- I am sorry it took so long to get this chapter up. *holds a machine gun to side of head* I had a horrible time w/ some people….. I shale shoot if anyone doesn’t review me.

CHAPTER 3

One week later. “Where is this mission?” Haru asked. “We are supposed to meet in the park.” Yuki stated. “We were told we had to bring you, too.” Kyo said angrily. “Can‘t we leave the dam cow here?!” Kyo said. “Momiji wants to come too.” Haru said with joy. “Momiji will have to stay home.” Yuki said sadly. At that moment Momiji started running to the area. “Please let me come. I won‘t get in the way.” Momiji pleaded. “I‘ll be a good bunny. I promise!!!!!! ” he said. “Oh let him come Yuki and Kyo. He wont cause problems I will make sure. ” Tohru and Haru said together. “Fine but if theirs any truble you have to stay with Tohru.” the boys were saying. At the park everyone gathered. “Go through the portal shaped like wings.” a mysterious voice said. ‘Am I hearing things’ thought Yusuke. Everyone was gathered around the portal when a rabbit type animal came into view. “Come on your mission is to save my world and close the portal.” it was saying. “Where is this place? Does it have houses and civilization? I don’t want to sleep outside anymore!!” Kagome was spitting out questions. She glaired at the creature hoping for answers. “What the HELL Kagome!!!” InuYasha said. “Stupid rat, I will find a way to beat you in that place.” Kyo said pointing to the portal. Yusuke and his gang started to go through the portal at that moment. Yuki and Kyo was yelling at each other when Tohru broke them up and said, ”It‘s time to go you guys.”. Once through the portal they were in a big city. “WOW!!!!!” everyone said. “Wiz…… Wiz……Wiz where are you? Come out, Please.” a boy a little taller than Hiei called. “You must go to this house.” the bunny like creature told them. It handed them a map of the house. *not really the right map* “Oops wrong one here is the one you will need.” it told them before taking off. The map was of the city. On the map a house was circled and said ‘go here’. ‘Why did the bunny thing have a map of the house?’ Momiji was thinking.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Back at the Sohma‘s House*

‘What’s this?’ Shigure thought looking at the letter. “ Oh, it‘s from the flower of our humble home.” he said aloud. The letter said:

Dear Shigure,

Sorry we are not here. We wont be back for a little while.

“Oh my GOD!!! Where are they? How are they? Who will cook me dinner?” he started to yell in panic. He called Hatori telling him to send out a search party. Hatori came over not to long after. “Momiji and HatsuHaru are missing too.” Hatori said. “It’s too quite now.” Shigure said and started to finish the letter.

… we have Mimiji and HatsuHaru with us too. Don’t worry about anything , and I made you dinner befor we left. It’s in the fridge.

Love,

Tohru

P.S. Don’t worry to much while we are gone.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ < p>*IN THE OTHER WORLD*

“I hope they don‘t panic to much. ” Tohru said. “Where the fuck is the house?!” InuYasha asked. “This way.” Yusuke said. “Wiz your home!!! I missed you sooooooo much!!!!” the boy that they saw earlier said.

 

*End Of Chapter 3*