InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Bright Light ❯ Welcome to the DarkSide ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Next Stop Feudal area and Star Wars
The Goddess of Love turned back into a little girl and rushed to Kagome's side. “Change of plans, you will be going back to the Feudal Area.”
“I will get to save my friends and be back with my mother.” Kagome smiled brightly.
“Not so fast, I have decided to give your inner wolf a little more control. You are now a wolf demon. Good luck, Kagome.”
Kagome realized that the little girl had once again given her a raw deal. Kagome could smell the cent of other demons and yelled “get over here.” Her arm extended as a chain erupted from her hand and stormed its way to kill the demons. The demons seemed to be chopped into pieces by the end of the chain. The end of the chain looked like a metal snake head. Kagome gasped in shock, togging her off-balance.
She fell only to be caught by a demon who growled at her. Kagome growled back and tried to attack him.
Sesshoumaru swiped at Kagome with his only arm. He looked at the demon who had disrupted his nice pleasant day. “Another, demon. (Growl)”
Kagome used her chainlike snake to wrap itself around the demon. “Good.(Growl)” Now, that Kagome had Sesomero what would she do with him? Just as she was going to hang the demon lord she saw a little girl run up to him.
The little girl gripped onto Sessomero's leg. “Rin go. Run. Now. Run.” He struggled to get free. More chain came flooding form Kagome's arm. Sessermoro could not move.
Kagome looked at the girl. “Where do you come from young one?”
Rin started crying. “Don't hurt him. Please. I will do anything.”
Kagome could not understand this girl until she noticed the chains where getting tighter around Sesshoumaru. “Stop chains.” The chains stopped and Kagome's tail twitched. “You like this demon that much? I will make you a deal. I will let you buy him from me for one flower.”
Rin looked at the girl. Rin took a flower from her hair. “Is this one, good enough?” I reach for the flower and put it in my hair.
“You have bought yourself one Demon Lord.” Kagome looks at Sesshoumaru. “You are free.” Her chains goes back in her hand. “Remember, no take backs.”
Sesshoumarupicked up the little girl and glanced at Kagome. “(Growl)”
“Careful, I might take that the wrong way.” Kagome twitched her tail as she walks away..
Tohru runs out of the car as it stops. She did not know where she is going but she did not want to be with Akito. “Going somewhere?”
A little girl smiles at her. “Yes.”
The little girl smiles even wider. The little girl transports her to an in-between dimension. Then, she hands Tohru a belt with a weapon on it. “This weapon is a double bladed lightsaper. You will need it for protection. A staff would not work in the world I am going to put you in.”
“How do I use it?”
“There is a trigger on it. Sence, you can use a staff in Outworld, I figured I would give you this. There is two triggers. One is for the bottom and the other is for the top. You can also take apart you light saber, however you will not need to do that or put a better crystal in it. There are lasers that are somehow emitted from the device. Practice makes perfect. Don't cut a leg off.”
The little girl began to transport Tohru and the little girl's mother called causing Tohru to be sent to a past time in the dimension the Star Wars one.
Tuhru stood right the middle of the council of Master Jedi. The girl forgot to tell her that Tohru now looked like a true Sith and she had black robes.
The council did not speak to her for a long time. Tuhru looked up a Yoda. “Are you real or am I imaging you?” Tuhru took of her hood. “You seem real. Or, this could be the dream where being staring at me.” Tuhru looked closer at her onlookers they did not seem to want to talk to her. She walked over to the window. “Wow, I am really high up.” Tuhru touched the glass and then pressed herself against it.
Tuhru saw her reflection in the glass and almost fainted. She tried to touch her hand to her face and concentrate, so as to create the illusion of a normal human.
Then, Yoda spoke. “Fear Heights you do.”
Tuhru smiled at him. “Yes. But, I can't help but look down. I would mess looking at this town, if I lessoned to my fear.”
Yoda. “Weapon you carry, hum.”
Tuhru walked up to Yoda “Weapon? Yes, one light saber.”
A little girl appears next to her. “Oh my, sorry. I did not mean to send you here. This is too early in time.”
“This men or things are real?”
“Yes, but you are not suppose to be here. You are suppose to arrive in the future.”
“Bye.” Tuhru waves at the men as she leaves for the future.
Tuhru arrive on the Death Star just before Luke and Han dressed as storm troopers, they round the corner with Chewbacca. She pulls up her hood. “Hey, watch it.” Han says to her.
“You could have knocked me over.”
“Sorry miss.” Luke noticed her clothing tried to press on.
Tuhru had no idea where she was going so she fallowed Luke. “I am going that way, too.”
Hana gave the girl a wayward look. “We do not need assistance.”
“No, I incest. I am a guest here. It seems I am lost.”
Luke took petty on her. “Fallow us, then.”
“Thank you, I thought I was going to get lost.”
They reached the elevator and headed down. The men looked out of place. The elevator opened Tuhru walked out. ”State you business.“
“I am a guest here and my friends are look as if they are delivering a prisoner. They have offered to show me around.”
Then men smiled and as she passed them with Han and Luke. Luke was given a universal key to the cells and saved Lia. The men kept working everyone walked down the hall to the second elevator. (There might have been one.) They exited the elevator and took off the storm trooper outfits. “Let's find a way out of here.”
Tohru asks Lia. “Are you really a criminal?”
“No.”
“I don't have anything else to do so, do you think I could join you? I mean, go where ever you are going.”
“Sure, invite everyone.”
They ran to the exit but where attacked by storm troopers. Tohru fallowed Han and she even found a blaster rifle to shot at storm troopers.
Tuhru ran down the corridor only to get lost. The women's name was Lia. She would have to remember that name. The women might become a good friend in the future, but now she was being shot at by these men in green uniforms. She looked down the hall only to be trapped by two men who seemed to be fighting.
Tuhru did not want to interrupt, but she did not like being lost in such a big place. “Could you, Hey lessen. I need help here.” The two men looked at her.
Obi-wan stared at the women. “I would suggest you keep your crow out of this fight, Darth.”
DarthVader gave her another look. “You are not to be here. State you business.”
Tuhru stepped back. “I am new, here. It seems I am lost.”
Darth Vader grows impatient. “Sense you interrupted our duel, you must die.”
Tuhru looked at him in shock. “Not without a fight.” Tuhru reached for her weapon but Obi-wan blocked her from doing that.
“This is my fight. Run child.” Tuhru ran as fast as she could down the corridor only to be intercepted by men in green.
The man talked into his communicator, “We caught one. A girl.” Tuhru pulled out her light saber and deflected the blaster shots as she continued down another hall way.
She ran as fast as she could until she put her light saber away and hide in one of the rooms. “Are you in the wrong room?” A man walked up to her.
“Yes, I am a new here and lost. Could you help me?”
“When did you arrive?” the man smiled.
Tuhru made up a story. “I am here on assignment.” That seemed like a good story.
“I am glad that you chose my room to accidentally stumble into Miss, this not the best day for that to happen.”
“I am guessing no day is the best day for that to happen.”
“I can help. My shift starts in a few hours and I can transport you to a safer place, your room.” Tuhru became so happy that she let her hood fall away.
“Thank you.”
He then noticed she had a light saber and did not look human. The man panicked and pulled out a blaster. “Is this some trick? I will was not planning on betraying the Empire or Vader.” His hand shock as he tried to hold the blaster steady.
“Don't do that you have to help me.”
“You're a Jedi, then?
“Jedi, do I look like a Jedi?”
“You have a light saber.” Tuhru pulled out her ligh tsaber and clicked on the top and the bottem.
“See how it glows. I am not sure I like the red, I would like to change it to green.” Tuhru worlds it around. “Pretty. This weapon must really be entertaining. We could use it as a flashlight.” She turned of the light saber and put it back on her belt.
“I have never seen one of those.” He put away his blaster. “I thought you where here to test me.”
“I could have told you I was a Jedi. I was told I am an officer, not a Jedi. I have never seen a Jedi, before. Do Jedi attack you often?”
“An officer, are you sure?”
“Yes, could you still help me to my room?” Tuhru looks over at a mirror and then buts her hood back up again. She stared at herself; she looked older but not much... 17, maybe.
The man looks for her orders on the viewing screen. The orders give her a clear picture of where her corders are located. Tuhru takes off her cape to review her officer's uniform underneath. “I did not know you where a caption?”
Tuhru looked at her uniform. Why Caption? What is a caption? Tuhru stayed away from military matters as a child, so she did not even know how to reach caption. “Is that good or bad?”
“You look so young, you must have met Lord Vader, before. He normally promotes his crew rather quickly.”
They exit his chambers only to be intercepted by a group of storm troopers and Lord Vader himself.
Vader questions the girl in private. “Who are you?”
“Caption Tuhru. I have been assigned to this location and await your orders, sir.” Tuhru has no idea who he is and why she is being interrogated.
“Did the Empire send you to this outpost?” Tuhru thought about the answer. Yes or no. Then,she shouted in here mind. NO!
“No, did the Emperor want to send me to this outpost, sir?”
“How did you get that weapon?”
Tuhru looked at the weapon. “Weapon?” Tuhru did not know what to say. This man in black was trying to get information from her.
“May I see it?”
Tuhru took it out of the holster. “It may not be safe to use. Don't point it at yourself if you push the bottom button, sir.” She handed over the weapon.
He looked at it then turned it on. “I see nothing usually about it.” He then pushes the bottom button but before he does Tuhru reaches out and moves his hand so that he does not impale himself.
“That was a close one, Sir. I don't want to get blamed if you impale yourself with my weapon.”
“Where did you buy this weapon?”
“It is my weapon. I still say, I want a green one.”
“Are you friends with JEDI?”
“I am not sure what a JEDI is, sir. This is my weapon; I know how to use it. I don't know why you seem so angry with me.”
Then the man that was talking to me earlier gets dragged into the room. “Tell Lord Vader what you told me?”
“Tuhru I am sorry.”
“What?”
The man looked up at Lord Vader. “She is an alien. I saw her face under her hood. She is using some sort of trick.”
Vader looks a Tuhru. “Is this true?”
“I though the officers would be scared of my face.”
“I see. Here is your weapon Caption Tuhru. There is no need to hide on my ship. I am sure you will be welcome.” Tuhru looks over at the man in disgust.
Over the next few days the whole Empire was talking about the alien that boarded Vader's ship.
Soon, even the rebellion know about the alien girl. Tuhru went about her business trying to do what she was told. She no longer hid behind her hood but she was proud of her face.
Then, she heard talk of the rebellion. Scum of the earth, somewhere in the middle of the galaxy. Tuhru searched her feeling and tried to find the missing Scum. “Tuhru, what are you up to?”
“Nothing.” Tuhru told a man on the ship. She decided to talk a remote job on Hoth. It was a cold land with no one as far as the eye could see. No sign of any rebellion either. Until...
Tuhru caught a signal. The signal was a Luke Skywalker. However, the signal was too far away. Tuhru raced to see where the signal was coming from. Even storm troopers could not survive after dark. She arrives right after Luke was found and she raced after the rescuers.
Not knowing where she was going, she maneuvered her cape around her. It would be best for her not to be noticed right away. Her speeder raced faster as the entrance to the rebel base closed. The speeder twisted as it crash landed and speed into the base.
She fought her senses that said to keep her hood on then she realized no one new what type of alien she is anyway. She passed out put the illusion of her dress school uniform on her.
Inside the base, the rebels had the girl in a regeneration tank. Her clothes not going to be warn here. She passed out.
“Girl... she is not human...what is she...Girl. “
Tuhru awoke with a start. “Hey, don't touch.”
Lai had dressed her in a beautiful nightgown. “Your clothes and weapon are over there in that drawer. Can I suggest something more feminine?”
Lai dressed Tohru in heavy clothing and put Tohru's clothes in dryer. “How are you today?”
“Lai? How did you get on Hoth?”
The women did not recognize the girl without her human disguise. “We must have met before, although I must say that I am sorry that I do not remember you.”
Han walked into the room only to witness the girl change from her human face to an alien one. “Lai, who is that”
Lai looked at the girl. “The Death Star. You where on it. I remember, do you work for Vader?”
Tohru did not want to be found out but what could she do?
Meanwhile the other officers where fighting the rebels outside. One of them was trying to locate her. It seemed hopeless but he continued to try to find her.