InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Kami Help Me High School ❯ Weasel on the Loose! ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hey! I've been busy lately, so I haven't had much time to type. Sorry bout that, but my midterms are coming up, ect. I'm going to Michigan for Christmas so you probably wont here much from me for a little while. Anyway, on to chapter 3!
 
 
 
Chapter 3
Weasel on the Loose!
 
Kiako and Kayo peeked out of their offices to see what the loud noise was. Sesshomaru was running back down the hall to his office, looking slightly worried.
 
“What happened now?” Kayo said, unhappy about the sudden interruption.
 
“I don't know, but we should check it out!” Kiako answered, praying that something hadn't been damaged, but knowing that something had to be broken.
 
They both followed Sesshomaru to his office, expecting the worst. When they opened the door, they went into instant shock. The room had been torn apart! The floor under the desk had been chewed and clawed at `till it tore open, creating a giant hole with pieces of wood and metal thrown everywhere. Then there was the desk. The poor thing had been mutilated! Chunks of wood were hanging from twigs that used to be the frame of it.
 
They looked to Sesshomaru, who was standing in the middle of it all, his back turned to them.
 
“Shit! **********************” (Trust me, you don't want to know what he said) The girls both stared at Sessho in horror. He was never this mad!
 
“I'm just guessing, but Molly was the one who did this, wasn't she?” Kayo said, sweeping her eyes over the disaster zone in front of her.
 
“Well of coarse that little pain in the ass is the cause for all the damage! And she got away!” He snarled, pointing a very sharp claw in the direction of the window. The glass in the top part was cracked in many places, and the bottom was missing all together!
 
“She's still on campus. That window views the courtyard. But we have to find her fast!” The enraged dog demon said. The 2 principals nodded.
 
“I'll alert the school. You guys try to find her before she destroys something else!” Kayo said, then ran off to her office.
“WEASEL ON THE LOOSE! WEASEL ON THE LOOSE! THIS IS NOT A DRILL, I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL! LOCKDOWN EMEDIATLY!” Kayo's voice could be heard over every inch of the school, as the dean and vice principal raced out of the office, searching for their insane little prisoner.
 
Kayo was covering the front of the school, looking for molly in every dark corner and every courtyard tree.
 
Kiako and Sesshomaru spread out over the other part of the school, a much larger area, trying to sniff out the rodent with their excellent noses.
 
Soon the three met at the bottom of the giant staircase, empty-handed. Suddenly a ufo (unidentified flying object) soared over their heads, missing Kiako by about half an inch. The angry wolf looked up the stairs, to find a giggling, mad Molly trying to slip from view. It didn't work.
 
“Weasel at 12 o'clock!” Kiako shouted, charging after the room-wrecker. Her friends following close behind. Molly was running as fast as she could, but that wasn't even close to what she was up against. Sesshomaru sped up, blocking her path. Just as she went to turn, kayo froze the young demon on the spot.
 
“Caught cha!” Kiako said in a singsong voice. Kayo grinned.
 
“Now its time for you to go back to detention.” Sesshomaru said as he held on to her collar. Kiako slowly melted away the ice layer under her feet, being careful not to burn the student. While Kayo helped escort the troublemaker to Naraku's hold, Kiako went in search of Mitsuru. He needed to clean this frost up. It was his job, he was the janitor.
 
~ Entrance to the Detention Room~
 
Kayo opened the door and Sesshomaru flung Molly into the room. They closed the door and everything was black again.
 
Several yards away, Kit and Michelle heard the door slam shut for a second time.
 
“That must be Molly.” Michelle muttered.
 
“Friend of yours?” Kit asked, catching the quiet comment with ease.
 
“Ya, and my partner in crime. She must have gotten away, and they must have caught her.” Michelle answered.
 
“Can we go get her before she runs into something?” Like a wall, it's so dark in here! Michelle didn't speak her thoughts, she still wasn't exactly sure about the quiet dog demon.
 
“Fine.” Kit said, and then they started back towards the direction they had come from. They soon came to a confused-looking Molly, who was looking around as if this was the strangest place in the world.
 
“Hey Molly. So they finally caught you?” Michelle asked, glad to see a familiar face.
 
“Yep.” Molly said, “But it was still fun!” she laughed historically yet again.
 
“Come on, this way to Naraku, your momentary keeper. He's a bit cranky, we haven't had visitors in some time, so just be careful about what you say.” Kit warned, and padded off, yet again, in the direction of the all-dangerous Naraku.
 
~ Back in Kiako's Office~
 
“Hey Kayo, our school has been invited to a school battle with Ouran Prep High School. Should we accept, or decline?” Kiako asked her friend, an eager look in her eyes. She loved the teacher battles. She was always included.
 
“When is it?” Kayo asked, leaning over Kiako's shoulder to see the letter.
 
“October 17th.” Kiako answered, praying that the principal would say yes.
 
“Around three months to kick these kids into but-kick'n shape? Lets do it!” Kayo said, her fist hitting her palm in determination.
 
“I was hoping you'd say that!” Kiako said happily, then took out a sheet of paper and a quill for the response letter.
 
“Why do you still use quills? It's 2006!” Kayo said.
 
“Because they're fun!” Kiako answered, and went on writing.
 
Kayo hit herself in the head at Kiako's stupidity and weirdness. The school would never be normal with these to controlling it.
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*
 
What will the school battle be like? What will Naraku's reaction to visitors be? Why am I asking myself questions? Find all of this (maybe not the 3rd one) out in chapy 4!
 
Remember to review!