InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ Drawn To You ❯ The Fiance ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Inuyasha: And with a new chapter!

Me: Well DUH!

Kagome: Baka

Sesshoumaru: Inubaka

Inuyasha :Yeah! ....... HEY! Are you talking bout me?!

Everyone : ugh.... idiot.

Some French Guy : IMBECILE! Vous etes dingue! (Leaves)

Me : He's right you know Inubaka.

Everyone else: What DID she say?

Me: Oh, he said, and I quote, "IDIOT! You're crazy!" Then he left.

Everyone else but Inubaka: OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH.....

Inubaka: WTF! I know he's not talking 'bout me!........... Is he?

Sesshoumaru: Anyways, on with the story.

Me : Oh, one last thing. I really need a muse. Any suggestions?


Last time on Drawn to You:

"Good-bye and Inuyasha, you can stay with me instead of Sesshoumaru if you want." Then, she closed the door and walked out of sight. Sesshoumaru watched with wide eyes as she left as he finally realized what he said. He saw a gang follow her and quickley opened the door and ran out. Before they could touch her, he knocked them out but one managed to cut her and knock her unconscious. As she fell, Sesshoumaru caught her before she hit the groung and gently cradled her petite body. "I apologize Akari. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it. I just lost my temper. I'm so sorry. Could you forgive me?" Akari groaned then slightly opened her eyes, "Of course you baka. But it'll take a lot of making up to do."She whispered then passed out again. Sesshoumaru noticed the cut on her and his eyes widened at the amount of blood she was losing. He sped to the limo and said, "You go on ahead, I'll take her home and take care of her. Tell the people to out it on your credit card Inuyasha. I'll pay you back and buy you double the ramen next month" When Akari wimpered, Sesshoumaru quickly told Jaken to go and then used his demonic speed to go home. Once he got there, He called Akari's fiance saying,"

Now :


" Alphonse, Akari's injured , badly. You have to get here. Her demonic powers isn't healing the wound properly and her other powers are barely helping. I need you to get over here. NOW!"

Alphonse exploded, " How the hell is she injured!? I thought that you were going to protect her! You know that she is currently under lots of stress aince THAT happened and that she's very fragile right now! Damn, she's worst than a pregnant demoness!"

Sesshoumaru snarled, "I lost my temper so I really could't watch her. My inner youkai tried to stop me so it was fighting to be released and I was fighting it. I could't protect her alright!"

Suddenly, the doorbell rang and Sesshoumaru ran to the door opening it. Alphonse was standing at the door pissed. Alphonse pushed past Sesshoumaru and ran to his fiance's room.

" Kiriana please be alright."

" Baka," she whispered faintly, " I told you not to call me that when there are others are around. And besides, I'll be fine."

Alphonse nodded slightly with tears in his eyes, then, checked her wound.

"Well? What's the matter with her?" Sesshoumaru whispered impatiently.

"It's not her, it's the cut. It's poisoned. I'm willing to bet that these thugs planned it out and made the poison so that her powers won't heal the cut in time. They want her dead." Alphonse said grimly.

Out of the blue, Tai Itsuken and Tenku ( check chapter 2 : Answers) ran into the room. " Where is she?!" Tai Itsuken screamed. she pushed Alphonse out of the way and looked at the cut. then, she placed her hands onto the wound and chanted softly. soon enough, Akari was as good as new and her wound was only a memory.

Akari stirred and opened her eyes a bit, " Grandma? Grandpa? What are you doing here?"

Tenku chuckled softly, " We felt your life force fading so we rushed here as soon as possible. We do have a question though, just who is the young man? He wouldn't let go of your hand even when your grandmother was healing you."

Akari and Alphonse blushed faintly, " He's my fiance."

Tenku raised an eyebrow and said, " Does your father know about this?"

"Which one?"

"Both."

"Well, Father knows and he approves but, Suzaku doesn't know yet."

Tai Itsuken spoke up, " Well, let's get him over here, straighten things up, and then everything will be settled! Or at least I hope so. We all know about your temper Kiriana, but only you , Tenku, and myself know your father's temper."

"He's not my father, don't call him my father!" Akari hissed. "And don't bring him here!"

But Tai Itsuken had already notified Suzaku and in no time, Suzaku was standing at the doorway of Akari's room.

"Kiriana Ki? AND Akari Taishou? How the hell was I supposed to find you like that?"

" That was the point Suzaku. So that you wouldn't find me."

"Why did you change your name to Ki though?" Suzaku whispered sadly.

"Because I hate you and I don't want anything to do with you!"

" Don't raise your voice young lady! Just because you don't like your new mother doesn't mean that you can just abandon us!"

"Just watch." Kiriana took out her cell phone and punched in a couple numbers. " Hello? Yes, I would like to disown my parents....... Yes...... Yes....... I'll be there. Thanks you. Have a nice day."

Suzaku snarled, " Ungrateful bitch! I raise you and this is how you repay me?!"

" I know I'm a bitch , I'm an Inu Youkai. Also, you didn't raise me. Your brothers did. Bastard!"

Sesshoumaru silenced them saying that he wouldn't have anymore of this bickering and that Suzaku had to leave.

Akari looked at him and smiled in gratitued. It was a small smile but he knew that it was all he would get with all these people here.

Suzaku quickly turned and left with a scowl on his face, his angry aura apparent to everyone there.


~* Meanwhile, With Inuyasha, Daphne, and Kagome *~


Inuyasha had just finished ordering the food for them when his cell rang. (A/N You all forgot about them didn't you?) "Inuyasha, as soon as dinner is done, drop Kagome off and then you and Miss Elric will need to come back immediatly. Akari has been injured but her biological Grandparents managed to heal her in time." Sesshoumaru sounded so worried, well as worried as Sesshoumaru can be anyways. Inuyasha agreed and then quietly told Daphne when Kagome went to the restroom.

" I think that something's up. I mean, Tiffany can't just get hurt like that. Inubaka, who do you know that hates Tiffany more than anyting and might have studied her for a long time?" Daphne mused.

Inuyasha scratched his head, "Well, there was Tomo, one of her uncle's celestial warriors. She flat out rejected him when one day, he asked her to marry him. It was sooooooo funny!!!!" Inmuyasha was trying so hard to control his laughter.

"Hey, Inubaka, do you like Kagome?"

"Er, I guess. I mean, she's hot and she's like nice and all."

"Do you want her to be with you or Sesshoumaru?"

"Um, well, I'd want her to be with me but well, if I can't have her than let's just hope it isn't Kouga who gets her." (A/N Sorry Kou/Kag lovers.)

--------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------


Me : Ok so, That's what happened in this chapter. Anyways, I found a muse while writing this story. She'll be writing the next chapter so don't be suprised if her style of writing is different than mine ok?

Inu: What?! Another crazy girl?!

Girls : (Whacks Inu over head)

Inu : Ow

Sess : Looks at Inu in amusement.

Ed and Al : Looks at him in pity

Everyone else : Laughing at him.


I just can't wait until the next chapter!!!!!!