InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Idol ❯ Episod 4, round 2 ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Anime Idol
Episode 4 round 2!
By
Me I think….
 
 
Plumb: Hi, the kawi little Plumb here, bringing you the much anticipated 4th episode of ANIME IDOL! That's right, it's the episode where two, count them, two anime stars will be voted off! We've made it to round 2!
 
Author: Dude, your way too happy about this whole thing…
 
Plumb: It's in my contract! I have to be happy all the time!!!!!! If I don't they may kill my bath ducky… they've had it captive for moths… But I'm still HAPPY!!!
Author: *Quietly shudders*
 
Anime Stars in unison: Who the hell is be voted off?!
 
Plumb: No! THE SENCOR MONKEY!
 
Monkey: *Drags the author off screaming*
 
Author: But I didn't even say it this time!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOooooooooo!!!! Remember me, remember meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Judges: …um… Could we have all the contestant line up on the stage please?
 
Contestants: *Ignores author completely* Oh sure!
 
Rin: Rin wants to say that the fallowing animes won't have anyone eliminated this time around! Tenchi Muyo and Full Metal Alchemist are both safe! But Rin's sad because her anime isn't *sniff*
 
Sesshoumaru: *Growl*
 
Tenchi: Uh, yes, but anyways, will those of the safe animes that are safe please step off the stage? *I finally get a line!*
 
*every one safe leaves*
 
Plumb: Ok, From Chobits, the looser is… my poor master Hideki Motosuwa.
 
Hideki: *once again rolls around on the floor calling out to the heavens about his cheap his parents are*
 
Plumb: Poor poor Hideki… *looks off stage where the producers are holding a gun to her ducky's head* BUT THAT'S OK! HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!! And now… from the anime Inuyasha, the looser is… The monk Miroku, for never finishing his song… sorry Miroku…
 
Rin: Oh, well that's ok then, Rin is happy again!
 
Miroku: *Freezes in the act of reaching for chi's ass* Oh… uh, what?
 
Sango: HENTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Miroku: *Runs screaming from the stage being chased by Sango*
 
Monkey: *Just returning from disposing of the Author* OOOOH, OOOOH AHHH!!!!!
 
Plum: It seems the sensor monkey doesn't like any of this, he's closing us down… So, I guess We won't see you again until next week, remember all of us here on anime Idol kindly and Vote for your favorites!
 
Author: Screw the Reviews! Someone just help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I don't mean it, I want the reviews, I really do)
 
Monkey: Ooooooh Ohhhhh Ooooooh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!