InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: The Disaster ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~A Couple Of Minutes Later~

Neonna flows down the stream of water. The rain had stopped and the sky had cleared. She is tried, and weak. She starts to swim over to the sides so she can grab onto something. As she is flows fast she spots a broken window on a building. She flows with the water and as she passes by it, she grabs on to the edges of the broken glass. The water is pushing hard on her body as she is trying to pull herself into the building. "Ahhhh..." She says as she pulls her hardest. She then put her other hand on the egde as well and pulled even harder. The water was flowing behind her now. She pulled enough and got herself in through the window. She fell into the building and landed in about an inch of water. The building was flooded to the floor she was on, and even that floor was a little flooded. She got up and looked at her bloody hands which she cut while holding onto the broken, jagged, glass. She looked around. The place was dark. She then took of her belt and ripped the cloth in half. Neonna then tied the two pieces of cloth around her hands. Immediately the blood sank through, but it would be okay for now. She walked around the building looking for a stair case or even the elevator. The building was a large one. It was a business building. Neonna could tell by all the desks and file cabinets. "Help!" A voice from around called out. Neonna looked around. "H-hello? Is somebody there?" She asked. "I'm in here!" The voice said. The person had heard Neonna walking around kicking the water that flooded the floors. Neonna followed the voice and found a man lying under an over turned desk. "Oh my goodness." She said as she pulled the desk off of him. She then knelt down to him. "Can you move your legs?" She asked. "Yeah... but I think my left leg maybe broken." The man said. "Okay... well I think this is the safest place to be right now. It's a flood out there." She said. "Ah... what happened?" He asked. "I barely even know. A huge wave hit the city." She replied. "Oh no! My family!" The man cried out. "I'm sure they're fine." Neonna said helping the man up. Neonna and the man began walking around. "Where is there a staircase to like the roof or something?" She asked. "Oh it's over here." The man said leading her down one hall. As they walked down the hall they spotted a woman lying in the water on her stomach. They couldn't see her face, but her body and hair. "Stay here." Neonna said leaning the man up against the wall. Neonna walked over to the woman and turned her body over. She then felt for a pulse. The man looked over at Neonna. Neonna let go of the woman's body and walked back over to the man. They then continued to find the staircase.

~The Elevator~

Kagome was shocked at who she was in the elevator with. "Oh my gosh!" She said. The man looked straight at her. "...Sesshomaru!" She said. "Kagome..." He then replied. "Somebody help!!" Kagome said becoming hysterical and banging on the walls of the elevator. "Somebody!!" She screamed. "Kagome shut up!!" He said. "Nobody can hear you!" He then said before he took off his hat. The elevator continued to go up but then paused and the lights went out. "Damn!" He said. Kagome slightly calmed herself. "What happened?!" She asked. "The power died." "NO!!! Somebody!!!!" She screamed realizing she was now going to be stuck in an elevator for who knows how long with the man she despised the most. "Kagome shut your mouth! No one is going to hear you and the power is out! We're stuck in this elevator!" He said becoming frustrated. "You shut yours you son of bitch!" She screamed. After long minutes of her pounding and screaming she finally stopped and sat down on the floor. She then began to whine. "So who's child are you carrying? My brother's?" Sesshomaru asked. Kagome gave him a dirty look. "What are you doing here?" She asked with a mean tone. "Ever since you injected me with that potion, I lost every power I ever had. I couldn't survive in the demon world like that! I had no choice but to come here." Sesshomaru said angrily. "Yeah well you deserved it! Now you know what it's like to feel like a helpless human!" Kagome said. Sesshomaru and her exchanged looks. "How's my son?" He asked. "...Oh my gosh! Kai!" Kagome said as she began to cry. "He's out there! No!!" She said as she became hysterical again. "He's out there?! In that!!" Sesshomaru asked. Kagome got up. "Somebody!! Somebody please help me!!!" She screamed as loud as she could. Sesshomaru was feeling worried. He was a different person now. Now he had to live the life of a human, and it was completely different from living like a demon!

~Under Rubble~

"Ah..." Tiena said waking up. Her eyes were somewhat out of focus. "Ah..." She said as things started to come clearer. She picked her body up. She was laying on a bunch of rock. The air was thin and the area was dark. Her kneck hurt and she began to massage it. "Ow...ssss...ah..." She said as she rotated her head back and forth. She could feel that her cloths were damp. She stood up and looked around. She could barely see anything it was so dark. She began to walk around a little bit in the small space. She could feel the hard rock with every step. But then... "AH!" A voice said. Tiena felt the softness from under her sandal. "Huh? Who is that?" She asked not being able to really see the person's face. The voice was soft. "I'm over here." The person said getting up. "I can't see you." Tiena said. "I can't see you either." The other voice said. Tiena could tell it was a girl's voice. "Wait I think I have some matches on me." Tiena said going through her pockets looking for them. She found them. "Oh great! They're a little wet. I don't think they'll light." She said. After multiple tries Tiena gave up. "Oh well, At least I know I'm not stuck in the dark alone!" Tiena said. She then felt to see where she was about to sit. "What are you doing?" The girl asked hearing Tiena move around. "I'm sitting down." She said. "Oh. Okay I guess I will too." The girl said before she did so. "So uh, what's your name?" The girl asked. "Oh, my name is Tiena. And yours?" She asked. "I'm Mayella." The girl said. "Hi Mayella." Tiena said. Both Tiena and Mayella had NO idea that they were both the loves of Kioto!

~Found~

Kurama was knocked unconcious for a couple of moments. "Ah..." He said rubbing his head. He opened his eyes looking down at the water flowing through the streets. "Neonna?" He said. "Neonna?..." He said again before remembering what had happened. He got up quickly and looked around at his apartment. "Oh man." He said with a kind of whisper tone. His apartment was completely destoyed. There was holes in the floor and walls, the ceiling had almost completely fallen apart. And the whole wall was missing in front of him. He looked out onto the city skyline that was no more. It was more like a horizon now. He could see the sun just beginning to set. He seen that the sky was clear of any clouds and it was no longer raining. There were still a few buildings standing in the skyline but were clearly, severly damaged. The building that hadn't completely collapsed looked like an earthquake had hit them. Kurama looked across the street or rather across the new river and see that the huge skyscraper was titled toward his buidling. He was unsure of how much time had passed and there wasn't a clock he could see from where he was standing. He knew that he could have been knock out for hours and that Neonna could have been long gone. He remembered that he had a clock in his room but didn't want to move from where he was standing fearing that he could fall righ through the floor. He just stood there and watched as the sun went down. After a couple of minutes of watching the sun, something else caught his attention. He could hear the cries of a baby. He looked around and then down at the water. He saw nothing, but then he seen a dead body floating by. The cries were beginning to get louder though. Soon after the body had passed a cardboard box floated by. Kurama looked down and seen that the box was slightly opened and that a baby was indeed inside. He could see the baby moving around. He immediately jumped off of his building and into the water. He swam over to the box and opened it all the way. The baby boy was wrapped in just a small blanket. Kurama stuck his hand in the box and rubbed the baby's head. He didn't want to sink the box so he held onto the edges as they flowed down the stream. It helped that the baby was in the box and would stay afloat.

~A Miracle~

Kioto woke up. He opened his eyes to see a familiar baby looking into his eyes. The baby was Kai. "Hi..." Kai said with a quick voice. Kioto looked at him funny. Kai smiled and smacked Kioto right between the eyes. "Ah!" Kioto said leaning up. "Kai!" Mikoumi said grabbing him off of Kioto. Kai smiled. "Shippo make sure Kai stays away from the edges!" Mikoumi then said. "Where are we?" Kioto asked realizing that they were on top of a building. Mikoumi sat down next to Kioto who was laying on the floor. "Your on top of the tallest building... well now atleast." Mikoumi then said. "It's a miracle that Inuyasha found you!" "Found me? What happened? Tiena! Where is she?!" He asked. "Relax... Kioto is it? A wave hit the city and... well a lot of people are dead. I'm not even sure if... Kagome is alive." She said. "Kagome? Wait! When did she get here?" He asked. "Oh well, her and Inuyasha moved here with Kai and Shippo. I hope my daughters okay! She's pregnant." Mikoumi told him. "Kagome's pregnant?! Well then it explains what Tiena is doing here! Where is she?!" He asked. "Tiena is in the city?! Where is she?!" Shippo asked interrupting them. "I seen her! Right before the wave hit. Wait! Where is Mayella? Kurama and Neonna?!" He asked becoming worried and excited. "Kioto calm down! You getting all crazy will not help the situation! Inuyasha is out looking for everyone. Grandpa... he predicted that the way would hit. That's how we were able to get to high grounds." She exclaimed. Kioto got up as did Mikoumi. "Oh my gosh! There are so many people out there!" Kioto said. "Don't worry Kioto! I'm sure everyone is alright." Mikoumi said. Kioto walked to the edge of the building and spotted two dead bodies floating in the water. "Do you think they're okay?" Kioto asked Mikoumi pointing down at them. Mikoumi said nothing. "I have to go and find them! I can't sit here and rely on Inuyasha." He then said. "Kioto please! Going out there! You could get yourself killed!" She said. "Look I have people I love out there too! How does Inuyasha know who to look for when he doens't even know his own niece is out there?!" He said to her. "He will be okay Mikoumi. Let him go." Grandpa said sitting with his legs thrown over the edge of the building. Kai was now sitting on his lap and they both were watching the sunset. "Grandpa where is Kagome? Is she okay? Is she alive?!" Mikoumi asked worried. "Mom-my!" Kai said. "I do not know. I can't tell at this moment." He said. "Kioto I'm going with you!" Shippo said. "Shippo no! Your too young!" Kioto said. "No I'm not! Inuyasha wouldn't let me go and now your not?! Niether one of you's is my father! Come on! I can carry you on my back! I would be very helpful!" Shippo said. Kioto said nothing for a couple of seconds. He looked at Shippo and then looked at the devastation of the city. "Okay... come on and listen to me and ONLY me!" Kioto said. "Okay hop on!" Shippo said so happy that he was finally able to help out. Mikoumi wasn't aware that Shippo was going. She looked and seen Shippo fly up in the air with Kioto on his back. "Shippo!!!" She yelled.
Converting /tmp/phpkKKS1l to /dev/stdout