InuYasha Fan Fiction / Galaxy Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Time Warp ❯ Welcome ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 2
Welcome to the feudal era



In the feudal era, Inuyasha and his gang come back with a nearly completed checon jewel. "Yes! Soon I'll be a full fledged demon." said Inuyasha. "Honestly.Did you ever think of useing it to become human?"Kogome questioned. "Hell no.Why would I?"replided Inuyasha. "Well um...I dont know"said Kogome. All of a sudden a pink light blinds them for a few seconds then it dies out and lying on the ground were Takuto and Lester. "What the hell!"yelled Inuyasha."They look like they came a time even farther in the future than my time."said Kogome. Lester was the first to wake up "God dammit. Where the hell are we?" "The feudal era."said Kagome.Lester was startled at getting an answer. "I'm Kogome. This is Sango,thats Myroku, thats Shippo, and that is Inuyasha." "Im cabable of introducing myself"said Inuyasha" "Yeah but then he would never know who you were. Anyway, whats your name?" "My name is Lester Coolduras." "What the fuck kinda name is that?!"said Inuyasha. "Oh,shut up." Then Takuto woke up.
"And what the hell is your name?"asked Inuyasha. "Takuto Meyers" After a bunch of introductions Lester and Takuto accept an invitation to travel with them. A few nights later they run into Naraku and he abducts Takuto and Lester. "Damn it Naruku."says Myroku. "I wonder what he wants with them."said Kagome. "How the hell should I know but I am pikling up Lester's scent." Meanwhile in Naraku's castle. "Join me and I can give you what you want Takuto." "Like what you ass-hole!"Yelled Takuto. "Millfie." A door opens and there was Millfie all tied up. "MILLFIE!!!" yelled Takuto. "Join me and she will live but decline and she dies." said Naraku. "Fine."replied Takuto. "Takuto you cant be serious!"yelled Lester."I am. Im doing it for Millfie's sake."replied Takuto. "Good choice Takuto."said Naraku. "Yeah well you got Takuto on your side but what about me? You cant bribe me."said Lester. "Yes you will be hard to bribe.How about this:help me and get everything you want." "Hell no." "Hmmmmmmm. How about this:I'll bring you Vanilla." "How the hell do you know about Vanilla!!" "I know all" Then another door opens and Vanilla was there. "Vanilla!!!" "What will it be?" "Let me anwser in the following way." Lester jumped up and the ropes came undone and then he freed Vanilla and ran out.






____________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ _____

Srry more to come just dont have the time. :<