InuYasha Fan Fiction / Gundam SEED Fan Fiction / Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ Back Through The Well (Perfected) ❯ Back Through The Well ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
 
 
 
 
 
BACK THROUGH THE WELL
An Inuyasha X-over Fanfic
By: Marty Rourke
Rating: NC-17 (Lemon content, language, violence)
 
Summary: Following the events of my previous fic, “When Universes Collide”, Inuyasha and Kagome have gotten married, and are now living happily in Kagome's time, along with Shippo. However, their peaceful new life is threatened as a new menace looms, threatning to destroy all that the group has fought to achieve. Miroku and Sango come back through the well to warn their friends. Will they be able to stop this new menace, or is the world doomed? This fic is a crossover between Inuyasha, Yu Yu Hakusho, Mobile Suit Gundam, Gundam 0083, Gundam Wing, G-Gundam, Gundam SEED, Outlaw Star, Wolf's Rain, and FullMetal Alchemist.
 
 
 
 
 
Chapter 1: A Happy Family
 
 
 
It was a lovely day at the Higurashi Shrine in modern-day Tokyo. The sun was shining, the birds were singing, and everything was, as far as Inuyasha and Kagome were concerned, perfect. They had destroyed Naraku, reclaimed and purified the Shikon No Tama, and were now happily married. Shippo was downstairs in the living room, playing a video game with Sota, while Inuyasha and Kagome were just getting up. “Good morning, Inuyasha.”, Kagome said, softly running her hands through Inuyasha's hair. “Hmmmmmmm........good morning, Kagome.”, Inuyasha answered, pulling Kagome close, pressing his lips against hers, savoring the sweet, honey-like taste of her mouth. Kagome moaned as Inuyasha began gently caressing her back, which sent shivers up her spine. “Inuyasha...........”, she whispered, as she began melting against him, her fingers running up and down his well-toned, muscular body. “Inuyasha, Kagome, breakfast!”, Kagome's mother called from downstairs. “We'll finish this after breakfast, Kagome. I promise.” “I love you, Inuyasha.”, Kagome said, as she pulled her clothes on. “I love you too, Kagome.”, Inuyasha replied, as he got himself dressed. Hand in hand, the two walked downstairs and into the kitchen for breakfast.
 
When they got downstairs, Inuyasha and Kagome found her mother, Sota, Grandpa Higurashi, and Shippo already eating. “Good morning, mom, Sota, Grandpa, and you too, Shippo.”, Kagome said, smiling cheerfully at her family, while still holding her lover's hand. “Good morning, dear.”, replied Kagome's mother, setting her coffee cup down. “Hey, sis!”, piped in Sota. “Well, good morning, Inuyasha, Kagome. I hope you took care of each other last night.”, Grandpa added, before Shippo chimed in with “Good morning, everybody, but we should hurry up and eat, or the bacon and eggs are gonna get cold!” After breakfast was finished, Inuyasha and Kagome helped to clean up, then rushed back upstairs.
 
Inuyasha could barely control himself as he walked into Kagome's room with her, as her sweet scent of vanilla, flowers, and mint began to overpower his rational thought. He pulled her close, wrapping his strong arms firmly, but gently around her slender waist, and then, he kissed her with every ounce of passion he had, savoring her soft, sweet lips. Kagome moaned, as she felt herself lose control, and soon, she felt herself growing wet between the legs. Inuyasha could smell her growing arousal, which was timed perfectly with his own growing desire. He slowly removed his haori jacket, followed by his hakama pants, then the underrobes. Inuyasha then turned his attention to Kagome, who was slowly pulling her blouse up over her head, and within minutes, she had it totally off. She got down on her bed and stretched out, with Inuyasha following soon after. He slowly pulled her socks off, followed by her skirt, which left her clad only in her light green bra and matching panties. “Hmmmmm.......still a bit too overdressed for the occasion, Kagome, but I can fix that.”, Inuyasha said, playfully teasing her. “Inuyasha......please........I need you.....”, Kagome pleaded, grabbing his shoulders and pulling herself up a bit, so she could whisper in his ear; “I love you, Inuyasha, and I always will.” Inuyasha's eyes lit up as he smiled down at her, staring into her deep, chocolate brown eyes. He ran his hands through her soft midnight black hair, which framed Kagome's beautiful face perfectly. He reached down to her breasts, and undid the front clasp of her bra, tossing it to the floor of her room. In seconds, he started gently kneading her left breast, while sucking on the other one. “Inuyashaaaaaaa...........”, Kagome moaned, as his ministrations sent waves of pleasure throughout her body. He soon switched to the other one, never wanting to let go of Kagome, who he would defend with his life. She had become his reason for living, and without her, his heart, his soul, would die.
Soon, Inuyasha slid Kagome's panties down her slender waist, over and down her well-toned hips, along her long, sleek legs, and finally, he tossed them to the floor. He then began licking her pussy hungrily, tasting everything that was uniquely her. “INUYAAAAAAAAAAAAASHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!”, Kagome screamed, as her orgasm tore through her. She exploded into Inuyasha's mouth, and he quickly licked her dry. “Oh, gods, Kagome........I've never tasted anything as sweet as you.” “Inuyasha.........”, she panted, still trying to catch her breath. Inuyasha watched as her breasts rose and fell, waiting for her to breathe normally again. As soon as Kagome was ready, he lowered himself onto her, sliding his member into her. Inuyasha kissed Kagome hungrily, one of his hands running up and down her back, the other one behind her head, as she wrapped her legs around his waist, causing him to sink even deeper into her body. She dug her nails into his shoulders, and soon, he began to move in and out of her. “Kagome.........I.......I.......I love you,” Inuyasha panted, as he thrusted in and out of Kagome, kissing her with feverish intensity, wanting to be lost in her forever. Inuyasha soon began pumping as fast as he could, with Kagome moaning his name, calling for him to keep going, to further strengthen the fact that she was his, and he was hers, for all of eternity. After fifty minutes, Kagome felt her muscles begin to tighten, as did Inuyasha, who was also sensing his own impending release. “Kagome..........”, he said, “I can't hold it much longer........” Kagome's only response was a loud cry, as she screamed Inuyasha's name in time with her senses-shattering climax, drenching Inuyasha's member in her heat. Soon, Inuyasha found his release within her, filling Kagome with his seed. He collapsed on top of her, but did so gently, so he would avoid hurting her. He pulled her close, kissing her deeply, savoring the mixed scents of Kagome's natural sweet scent, and the scent of their lovemaking. She sighed happilly, wrapping her arms around his neck, and soon, she fell asleep, safe and warm, in the arms of the one she loved.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Chapter 2: The Group Reunites
 
 
 
Inuyasha and Kagome awoke slowly, their senses still struggling to recover. “Inuyasha, I've never felt anything so wonderful......”, Kagome said, lovingly gazing into her husband's amber-gold eyes. “Just think, Kagome. We've got all of eternity, now that you and I are both immortal. Besides, I can't live without you. You mean more to me than anything, and I'd die if anything happened to you.”, Inuyasha replied, as he gently rubbed her back, savoring the smooth, flawless skin. He was about to kiss her again, when suddenly, he heard a knock at the door. Pulling his clothes on quickly, he told Kagome to do the same. Soon, the two were fully dressed, and Inuyasha unlocked and opened the door. Outside stood Shippo, flanked by six other very familiar figures. “Miroku, Sango, Kohaku, Kirara, Sesshomaru, Rin!!” Kagome shouted, happy to see her other friends again. “Hey, guys! What brings you to this side of the well?” Inuyasha asked. “There's not much time to explain, so I'll make this short.”, answered Miroku. “Three days ago, a new, very powerful individual and his soldiers began ransacking and destroying villages, looking for something they, from what I heard from a villager that had escaped, called the `Flower Maiden'.” “Flower Maiden?”, Kagome asked, puzzled. “Yes,” answered Sango. “Kohaku and Kirara killed a couple of his scouts, which were approaching Kaede's village. I'm sure that those were just a hint of what's coming next. Kohaku has some things he took from the soldier he killed with his Kusarigami. Kohaku, put the things down, and let Kagome have a look at them.” “Sure thing, Sango.”, Kohaku replied, nodding at his older sister. He took his knapsack, and pulled out a long, vicious-looking dagger, a badly-damaged helmet, which had Kirara's claw marks in the side, and a large, shiny gun. “Oh gods!”, Kagome said. “That's an assault rifle, with a built-in grenade launcher. It fires things called bullets, which, if they hit in the right spot, can kill someone just as well as a sword or arrow. Somehow, modern soldiers have gotten into the feudal era......I guess we should go and stop them. Let's get going, everyone!”
Kagome said goodbye to her mother, brother, and grandfather, after introducing them to the rest of her friends.
Soon, the group jumped into the well, and began passing through the time vortex.
 
 
CHAPTER 3: ARRIVAL
 
 
About two hours after climbing out of the well, Inuyasha and the others came upon a horrifying scene. A village that sat only about 2 days travel from Kaede's was completely destroyed, and dead men, women, and children, some even younger than Rin, lay everywhere. “Tsuraki, take Rin and put her somewhere safe, then come back here and help me investigate.” “As you wish, Lord Sesshomaru”, replied the tall, green-eyed forest dog demon that Sesshomaru had enlisted as his new vassal, after killing Jaken. Soon, Tsuraki returned. “My lord, Rin is safely hidden, and is being watched by Ah-Un.” “Excellent, Tsuraki.”, Sesshomaru said, knowing that his young charge would be safe, under the watchful eyes of his two-headed demon dragon. Suddenly, a scream was heard, and the group rushed to investigate. They soon found the source; A young girl, no more than Rin's age, was being questioned at daggerpoint by a tall, nasty-looking soldier. “That bastard.........” Inuyasha growled, ready to rip the man apart limb from limb, when suddenly, a blur of white came out of nowhere, barreling into the soldier, knocking him to the ground. Soon, a large, sleek, powerful-looking white wolf stood up, with blood dripping from his fangs as he dropped the dead man's corpse to the ground. Licking himself clean, he then tilted his head back and howled. Soon, four more wolves, and a young pink-haired, ruby-red eyed girl joined him. Inuyasha and the others approached slowly, but before they had even taken four steps, the white wolf stepped out, and began growling, brandishing his long, deadly fangs. The other wolves, a tall, slender gray one with a scar on the chest, a small, but powerfully built dark brown wolf with silver bracelets on his left front leg, a large-bodied light brown wolf with a collar around his neck, and a sleekly built, pure black female wolf with indigo blue eyes, followed suit, clustering around the young woman who was with them. The growling and snarling ended, however, when the girl said “Kiba, this one senses no danger from this group. They came to help the villagers.” “Are you sure, Cheza?”, asked Kiba, moving closer to Cheza. “Yes, this one is certain that they mean us no harm.” “Alright, Cheza. Tsume, Toboe, Hige, Blue, back off. They're not here to fight.”
Kagome stepped forward and extended her hand to Cheza. “Hi. I'm Kagome Higurashi. These are my friends, Inuyasha, the silver haired, dog eared man in red, and my husband. Shippo, the little fox demon who's sitting on my shoulder. Miroku, the dark-robed man carrying the staff. Sango, the demon slayer, who carries the large boomerang called Hiraikotsu. Kirara, Sango's two-tailed pet cat demon. Kohaku, Sango's younger brother. Sesshomaru, Inuyasha's older, full demon brother. He's the one over there with the two swords, Tensaiga, the sword of healing, which, like Inuyasha's Tetsusaiga, was forged from the fangs of their father, and Tokijin, which was forged from the fangs of Goshinki, a demon that Inuyasha killed years ago. Kagome noticed that Rin had now come out of hiding. This is Rin, Sesshomaru's adopted human child. Tsuraki, Sesshomaru's vassal, and......Owwwww.......”she said, swatting at her neck. “This is Myoga, the flea demon, Inuyasha's vassal. He's cowardly, but has a great deal of helpful advice.” “Greetings and salutations to all of you.” Myoga said, after leaping onto Inuyasha's shoulder. “A pleasure.”, answered Kiba. “My name......is Kiba. My young companion's name is Cheza,” he said, indicating the young pink-haired woman, who he was holding very close to him. Kagome could tell that he loved her, and that she loved him as well. “This is Tsume,” he said, pointing out the tall, silver-haired man with a scar on his chest, who was dressed in a black leather biker outfit. “This is Hige, or `Porky', as we sometimes call him, pointing to the young, brown haired boy in a hooded yellow sweatshirt and blue jeans. “Here, we have Toboe”, Kiba said, pointing to the short young man who was standing near Tsume. “Last but not least, Blue.”, Kiba said, pointing towards the black haired, blue eyed young woman who was currently locked in a passionate embrace with Hige. “Nice to meet all of you.”, Kagome replied. “How'd you end up here?”, asked Shippo, who had just hopped onto Kirara's back. “Well......”,said Blue, “It's a long story. We were fleeing from a fortified city owned by a woman named Jagara, one of a class of ruling aristocrats called “Nobles”. Not much is known about them, except that Cheza was created by one of them, named Darcia, our mortal enemy,” Blue said, her voice hardening. “They have large squads of soldiers at their disposal, as well as powerful airships.” “These Nobles don't sound like very nice people,” Miroku said, after listening to the story. “That's just half of it,” piped in Toboe. “Darcia wants to take Cheza away from us, and use her to open the doorway to his own version of `Paradise', which is why we're journeying together.” “I'm determined to keep Cheza safe, and with her, and the others, I will open a paradise made just for us, where we can live together peacefully.”, Kiba stated. “We'd just rescued Cheza from Jagara's Keep, and Blue had just rejoined us, when there was a bright flash of light. When we all woke up, we found ourselves here.”, Hige replied, while in the middle of running his hands up and down Blue's back.
“An interesting story,” Sesshomaru said, after listening to the entire exchange. Suddenly, Rin's voice called out “Lord Sesshomaru, look, over there!” Sesshomaru looked around, and spotted a massive two legged robot, exchanging fire with what, even from here, Sesshomaru could tell was a demon. “BLACK MAGIC TECHNIQUE.....PRISM OF SEVEN!!!!!!!!!!”, the demon called out. Six identical clones of him appeared, and then, in unison, they all called out “ARROW OF AGONY!!!!!!!!!” Arrows of demon energy sliced into what Kagome and the rest of her friends knew was a Gundam, from their assistance in the final battle with Naraku. Kiba told Cheza to find cover, then raced off to join the action, with Tsume, Toboe, Hige, and Blue right behind him. The gundam hit the ground hard, and lay motionless. “KIRA!!!!!!!!!!!!” shouted a young, pink-haired girl, wearing an expensive-looking dress. “Lacus, get out of here. I don't want you getting hurt. The Freedom Gundam can still fight. I was just stunned by his power, nothing more.” After the girl ran and took cover, Kira got the Freedom Gundam to it's feet again, and aimed all of his weapons at the demon. “ No one endangers Lacus and lives. Prepare to die, you ugly son of a bitch!”, Kira said. “HAH.........not likely, human. You presume to challenge me, Suzaku, leader of the Saint Beasts? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!” “Need some backup, Kira?”, another voice asked. “Huh......Cagalli! Athrun! Yzak! Dearka! Lt. La Flaga! Good lord, you're sights for sore eyes. Be careful, this guy's got some nasty tricks up his sleeve.” “I hear ya, kid!” replied Mu La Flaga, who was holding station in his orange Moebius Zero mobile armor. Activating the gun pods, he locked onto one of the Suzaku clones, fired, and vaped it. “YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I GOT THE BASTARD, OR.......ONE OF THEM AT LEAST!”, he cheered. “Kira Yamato in ZGMF-X10A Freedom calling Archangel.....request fire support at our position. Sending coordinates now. Over.” “Roger that, Freedom.”, replied Miriallia, who was stationed at the communications console on the bridge of the powerful Earth Alliance battleship Archangel. After weighing the options, Captain Murrue Ramius turned to face her CIC director, Ensign Natarle Badgiruel. “Ensign, prepare all forward Igelstellungs and Valients. Lock on to the position supplied by Kira.” “Yes, captain.”, Natarle replied. Soon, the Archangel fired, destroying all but the original Suzaku. He got up, but was quickly shot by a full barrage from the weapons of Kira's Freedom Gundam, Athrun Zala's Justice Gundam, Yzak Jule's Duel Gundam, Dearka Ellsman's Buster Gundam, Cagalli's Strike Rouge, and Lt. La Flaga's mobile armor. “Did.......did we get him?”, Cagalli asked, keeping close to Athrun. “I think so, but I'm not so sure.......CAGALLI, LOOK OUT!!!!!!”, Athrun yelled, as a huge energy blast came out of nowhere. 3 more demons appeared. “A commendable effort, but not good enough. Now, meet the other Saint Beasts......Byakko, the white tiger demon, Seiryuu, the Ice Dragon, and Genbu, the Rock Demon.”, Suzaku announced. “Now, DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Genbu rushed straight towards Dearka's Buster Gundam, while being pounded by the powerful heavy weapons that Dearka had at his disposal. Seiryu began hurling Ice spikes and unleashing his Ice Dragon Punch against Cagalli, who retaliated by firing her gundam's beam rifle and Igelstellungs. Byakko went straight after Kira, who began bashing at him with the Freedom Gundam's shield. Things were looking bad indeed, since the Saint Beasts were extremely powerful. In moments, however, Genbu was taken down. “SEED OF THE DEATH PLANT!!!!!”, announced a red-haired, fast moving young man, unleashing a demonic seed which buried itself into Genbu's chest, and destroyed him from the inside out. Genbu soon crumbled to gravel, and faded into nothing. “SHRAPNEL DOUBLE SPIRIT SWORD!!!!!!!!”, announced a tall, blue-shirted youth, with two swords made up of spirit energy, as he obliterated Byakko, cutting him in half. “DRAGON OF THE DARKNESS FLAME!!!!”, a short, spiky black-haired young demon announced, signalling Seiryuu's demise by blasting him into nothing more than dust on the wind. “SPIRIT WAVE ORB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”, announced a young man in a green shirt and pants, unleashing a massive blue-white blast from his hands, vaporizing Suzaku in one shot. “Holy shit.........those guys are amazing!”, Cagalli said, shocked. Soon after the dust had settled, three young girls emerged from nearby. One of them, a young, green haired beauty, was soon embraced by the tallest of the group, earning an “I'll kill you!” from the short one. A young brunette in a blue dress was next, and she was soon in the arms of the young man in green. Lastly, a gorgeous young blue-haired, violet-eyed woman in pink robes appeared, floating on an oar. They soon introduced themselves as Yusuke, Kuwabara, Kurama, Hiei, Yukina, Kayko, and Botan. Next, the gundam pilots introduced themselves, as well as the crew of the Archangel. Kira, Athrun, Yzak, Dearka, Cagalli, Miriallia, Lacus, Natarle, Murrue, and Mu La Flaga. They were soon met by five others. A short, blonde-haired young man with a metal arm and leg, a walking suit of armor, a young blonde haired blue eyed woman, who was sticking close to the blond boy, a dark-haired young man in a blue uniform, wearing white gloves with an intricate symbol woven into them, and his companion, a serious-looking, but lovely blonde, who was constantly alert for any sign of trouble. They introduced themselves as Edward Elric, aka “FullMetal Alchemist”, Alphonse Elric, or “Al”, as he preferred to be called, Winry Rockbell, Ed and Al's childhood friend, and now Ed's girlfriend, Col. Roy Mustang, aka “The Flame Alchemist”, and Lt. Riza Hawkeye, Mustang's girlfriend, and his 2nd in command. Soon, the other Gundams, as well as their pilots, that Kagome had met when they had defeated Naraku, arrived on scene, along with Gene Starwind and the rest of the Outlaw Star's crew.
 
 
 
 
CHAPTER 4: DISCUSSIONS, AND SOME MUCH-NEEDED REST
 
 
 
After they had finished surveying the scene, burying the dead, and holding a funeral (with Miroku doing the honors), the group decided to head back to Kaede's village to rest, resupply, and allow everyone to get to know each other better. Kagome spotted the familiar hot spring that she usually bathed in when in the village, and decided to take a bath. Sango decided to join her, and the other girls soon followed suit, with the exception of Cheza. She and Kiba were sitting in a patch of sunlight, surrounded by lovely flowers, with a lake nearby. “Cheza, this place reminds me of where I first met you, only more beautiful, and we're not being chased by soldiers.” “This one loves you, Kiba.”; Cheza said, leaning against Kiba's toned, muscular chest. “I love you too, Cheza.”, Kiba replied, as he leaned down and kissed her for the first time. Both their eyes closed, as they savored each other's tastes. “Cheza...........I've never tasted anything as sweet as you..........”; Kiba sighed, as he felt Cheza's nails dig into his shoulders through his jacket. “Kiba, when this one is with you, this one feels complete........and safe.”; “Cheza........let me complete our bond. Let me make you mine........forever. I read on a page of the `Book of the Moon' that when the `Chosen Wolf' and the Flower Maiden completely seal their bond, it will allow both of them to remain together, forever.” “Yes, Kiba..........make this one yours.”, Cheza moaned, as Kiba began undressing her. He savored the sweet smell of Lunar Flowers that clung to her, enveloping him in a world made just for him and Cheza. Soon, she was revealed to him, and he to her. He lowered himself into her, slowly. When the tip of his member reached her barrier, he asked “Cheza, are you sure?” She replied “Yes, Kiba. This one is certain.” “It's going to hurt, Cheza. I'll be with you the whole time.” Soon, Kiba pressed into her, and she screamed “KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”; with tears of pain filling her ruby-red eyes. She clung to him, the one that she trusted with her life. “I'm sorry I hurt you, Cheza. Please, forgive me. I love you.” “Kiba, this one is fine now. The pain is gone.” In seconds, Kiba began to pump in and out of her, slowly at first, letting her get used to him. Cheza eventually started moaning, which urged Kiba to speed up, until they were moving in unison, their tongues intertwined, savoring each other, running their hands through each other's hair, and over each other's body, until Cheza felt herself coming towards her climax. “K-Kiba, this one is almost ready to.........” “Orgasm.”; Kiba replied. “Yes, Cheza. I know. I can smell it. I'm almost ready too.........Oh, gods...........It's.........here...............Ahhhhhh.......” “CHEZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” “KIBA!!!!!!!!” The two lovers screamed, as they found their release in unison. Exhausted, Kiba and Cheza fell asleep, with Kiba's strong arms wrapped gently around Cheza's slender waist, and Cheza's arms draped over Kiba's shoulders.
 
soon............
 
 
“Well, looks like someone had fun.” Kiba heard someone say. Looking around, he saw Blue and the other girls, obviously just out of the hot spring. “Funny, Blue.” He replied, getting his clothes back on. Cheza was doing the same, and they had just finished dressing, when the boys caught up. Kira reported to Captain Ramius; “Captain, I've secured the Gundams and Lt. La Flaga's Mobile Armor in the forest outside of Kaede's village, and the Archangel, along with the other ships, are also hidden under camoflage netting. “Good work, Kira”, Ramius replied. Thunder rumbled in the distance, causing Relena to shudder. “Don't worry, Relena. I'm right here, so you'll be safe”, Heero said, holding her close. He knew she had been afraid of thunderstorms from a very young age. “Heero, I love you.”; Relena replied, holding him tightly. “I love you too, Relena.”; Heero answered, kissing her. “It's almost dark, and there seems to be a nasty storm coming in, so we should get moving if we want to make the village by nightfall.”; Ramius said, while standing next to Lt. La Flaga. “I'm with you there, Murrue,”; answered La Flaga. “From what Inuyasha told me, there's all sorts of nasty demons and such that come out at night. Plus, I'd hate to run into this Darcia fellow, or a squad of his soldiers, especially at night. “I agree, Mu,” Ramius replied. “Everyone, be on guard, and stay close.” “Lacus, stay close to me. I don't want you to get hurt.”; Kira said, checking the battery cell of his flashlight, and making sure his gun was loaded. “Kira, I love you.”; Lacus answered, holding his hand. “I love you too, Lacus.”; Kira answered. Together, the group set out, intent on reaching the safety of Kaede's village before the storm really started raging.
 
at Kaede's village:
 
 
“Kaede, we're back!”, called Kagome. “Ahhhhhh........Kagome, come in, child. I've longed to see ye. How are ye and Inuyasha faring?”; Kaede said, happy to see Kagome again. “We're doing great, Kaede. We might be having a baby soon. I wish I could say that this was a leisure-time visit, but.......” “I know what ye mean, child.”; Kaede answered. “I've heard the stories from Miroku, Sango, and Kohaku. I was the one who told them to head back to your era to bring ye back here to help stop this new threat.” “A threat named Darcia........that bastard......”; Tsume said, through gritted teeth. “Ahhhhhhhhhh.............ye know of him?”; Kaede asked; “Tell me more.” Tsume explained their situation, and then Kaede quickly arrived at the conclusion. “I see. Darcia was trying to use some unholy spell to capture Cheza, but it backfired, sending you wolves, gundam pilots, outlaws, spirit detectives, and alchemists, to this era.” “Ed, I'm scared.......”, whispered Winry, holding him, as darkness fell, leaving the light from Kagome's battery-powered lamp, and Kaede's stove, as the only illumination, since it looked like a nasty storm was gathering. “Looks bad outside......”; said Athrun, holding Cagalli's hand. “Yeah, that's a pretty bad storm coming in.”; answered Cagalli, as lightning flashed outside, and thunder rumbled. Soon, heavy rain began falling, causing a waterfall-like sound on the roof of Kaede's hut. Frightened, Shippo hurried over to where Kirara was laying down. The fire-cat demon was more than happy to share her bed with her kitsune companion, and she let Shippo know this by softly purring, as he began stroking her fur. Sango and Miroku were going at it on Sango's futon, as were most of the other couples. Inuyasha and Kagome were already sleeping, as were Mustang and Hawkeye, Ed and Winry, Murrue and Mu, and Kiba and Cheza, to name a few. Monsha, ever the pervert, was trying to find his way over to Nina, so he could sneak some pictures of her while she removed her clothes. Just as he was about to snap the first picture, he heard Kou shout “MONSHA, IF I CATCH YOU NEAR MY WIFE, YOU'RE A DEAD MAN!!!!” “Thank you, Kou.”, Nina said, leaning in and kissing Kou deeply, allowing him to gently massage her naked body. “Dear god, you're beautiful, Nina......I love you so much.” Kou said, running his hands up and down her back, and over her firm, toned ass. “Kou, I love you too.” Nina replied, gently running her hands up and down Kou's back, just before Kou began going at it with her. Kira had just finished undressing, as had Lacus, and the two of them were now kissing each other with burning intensity. “Kira...............”; Lacus moaned, as she felt shivers run up her spine, as Kira ran his hands through her long, soft candy-colored hair. “Lacus, I love you, and I'd be delighted if you'd marry me.” Kira said, holding her close. “Kira, I love you too, and yes, I will marry you. Now, let us seal our love.” Soon, Kira thrust deep into Lacus, and, after forty five minutes of deep, passionate lovemaking, the two fell asleep in each other's warm embrace. Gene and Melfina soon followed suit, as did Domon and Rain, Heero and Relena, along with most of the others. Aisha had recently fallen in love with Jim, and the two were happilly locked in a peaceful embrace, with Jim pillowing his head between Aisha's large, soft breasts. In response to Kou's threat to Monsha, Mora chimed in with “If I get my hands on you, you'll be wishing you were dead, since I'll rip off what's nearest and dearest to you, you lech!!!!!!” As Monsha tried to keep either Kou or Mora from ripping his head off, he tripped, and landed near Allenby. “You lecherous, sneaky, perverted bastard!”, she said, pulling him up by his uniform collar. “STOP BEING SUCH A PEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!”, she yelled, slamming her fist into his face, knocking him unconscious. To make sure he never bothered anyone again, Blue walked over to where Monsha had landed, sank her sharp, powerful fangs into his throat, shook hard, and finally, broke his neck. “Nice job, Blue!”, Hige said, admiring his lover's tenacity. “Hige, let's get some sleep,.....”; Blue said, pretending to be tired. “Awwwwwwwww........Blue, can't we have some fun first?”; Hige asked. “I was kidding, Hige.”, Blue replied, smiling. “Blue, you're a great girl, and I love you.”, Hige said, as he removed her clothes, kissing her all the while. “Hige, I.......mmmmmmmm.......love you too.....mmmmmm.....oh god, but you kiss great.......”, Blue moaned, pressing Hige against her nude body, as they got under their blanket. Soon, the two wolves lost themselves in each other. “Hige.........I.........I love you............aaaaaahhhhhhhhh...........gods.........this is..........paradise..........”; Blue moaned, as Hige repeatedly thrust in and out of her, building a powerful orgasm, which was driving Blue over the edge quickly. “Blue..........you're............beautiful...................ahhhhhhh hhhhhh.......hmmmmmmmmmm.....”; Hige said, panting, as he slowly neared his own orgasm. Minutes later, they could hold it no longer, and climaxed in unison. “BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” “HIGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”; the two lovers screamed, as they embraced one another passionately, falling asleep quickly, lost in their own paradise, which consisted of only them and their love, and nothing else. The storm raged outside, but the young lovers sleeping inside Kaede's hut, which had been made larger, as the village had grown, were too engrossed in each other to notice. They slept peacefully through the night, dreaming of their futures together, unaware that one of the biggest battles of their lives was merely hours away.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Chapter 5: The Battle with Darcia
 
 
 
The next morning dawned over Kaede's village, with brilliant sunlight shining down on the villagers. Everyone was up and going about their usual business. Kira and the other gundam pilots had gone to check their machines, Captain Ramius, Ensign Badgiruel, Miriallia, and Lt. La Flaga were onboard the Archangel, making sure that all of the powerful ship's systems were in working order. Ed and Al were training, while Lt. Hawkeye was doing some target practice with her guns as Col. Mustang watched and kept track of her accuracy. Winry was helping Kaede with breakfast, Miroku and Sango were talking to some of the villagers about the current situation, Kiba and his pack were searching for any of Darcia's soldiers that might be hiding in the forest, and, in general, it was a fairly normal day. Soon, the group gathered in Kaede's hut for breakfast, which consisted of fried fish, some stew, rice, Ramen (for Inuyasha), and herbal tea. Everyone had just finished breakfast, when a loud scream shattered the morning calm, followed by loud gunfire. “Shit.........”, Aisha growled, incensed at having had her meal interrupted. “Whoever this Darcia asshole is, he's gonna pay for interrupting my breakfast.” Everyone got themselves set for battle, while the villagers sought cover. Soon, a large squad of at least five hundred soldiers came into view, all brandishing deadly-looking guns. “Try and take them at close range, and move fast, everyone!”, Kagome said, instructing her friends on how best to deal with their opponents. Within seconds, Aisha had singlehandedly slaughtered thirty of them, breaking necks, pulping skulls, and lacerating jugular veins with her claws. Gene pumped shots from his pistol into twelve soldiers, then took out forty more with a #3 shell from his caster gun. Jim was firing his Colt .45 at any soldier who tried to get behind Aisha, and Suzuka was cutting her opponents to bits with her Bokuto. Kiba, Tsume, Toboe, Hige, and Blue were ripping out the throats of any enemy soldier that they could get their fangs and claws on. Cagalli shot one man dead with her pistol, as he got in her way while she headed for her gundam. “Bastard.....” she said, kicking the corpse's head in frustration. Inuyasha unleashed the Windscar, obliterating forty soldiers. Kagome hit three of them in the throat with her arrows, causing them to gag to death on their own blood. Shippo incinerated twenty men with his foxfire. Miroku sucked thirty of them into his Wind Tunnel. Sango used her Hiraikotsu to kill fifteen of them. Kirara tore thirty more of them into pieces with her deadly claws, then grabbed another man with her enormous saber-like fangs, and tossed his dead corpse into a tree. Kohaku decapitated ten of them with his Kusarigama. Sesshomaru stabbed one man through the heart with his poison claws, then took out thirteen more with Tokijin. Tsuraki grabbed one man, and tore his spine out. Al grabbed two of them, and pulped their skulls by squeezing their heads. Ed impaled three more on a lance that he had transmuted from a tree, then used his arm blade to take out seven more. Heero used Wing Zero Custom's 60mm shoulder-mounted Vulcan guns to plaster eighty soldiers across the landscape. One soldier made a dash for one of the huts, but Argo spotted him, hopped out of his Gundam, and punched the man in the chest, the ferocious power of Argo's punch killing him instantly. Domon and Rain were taking out any soldiers that came anywhere near the shrine where Kikyo's remains had been reburied, while Chibodee, George, Sai Saicci, and Allenby backed them up. Amuro and Sayla were cleaning up the left flank with the firepower of their gundams, while Trowa, Quatre, and Wufei were dealing with the right flank. Duo, Hilde, Treize, Lady Une, Zechs, Noin, Kou, and Keith were airborne, knocking out the flying troop transport ships with their beam sabers and Vulcans. Yzak, Dearka, La Flaga, Athrun, Cagalli, and Kira were blowing the hell out of more enemy ships on the other side of the village, while the Archangel provided cover and combat information. Mustang incinerated at least fifty more with his flame alchemy, while Lt. Hawkeye, hidden behind a tree, methodically picked off soldiers by the dozen, alternating between her Beretta and her sniper rifle. Yusuke took the rest of them down with his Spirit Shotgun. No sooner had all the soldiers been taken down, however, than a tall, shadowy figure, clad in strange armor, and carrying a long, deadly sword, appeared. “Darcia........”, growled Kiba, forming a tight defensive circle around the hut where Cheza was hiding, along with Lacus, Relena, Melfina, Nina, Winry, Kayko, Yukina, and Rin. “I want the Flower Maiden, wolf.”; Darcia said, gesturing towards the hut. “Forget it, Darcia. Cheza is with me now, and I won't give her up without a fight.” “Hmmmmmmmpphhhhh.....very well, if that's the way you want it, then that's the way it shall be. Prepare to die, wolf.” “You first, Noble scum!”; shouted Toboe, charging quickly, his fangs bared. Darcia brought his poison-coated sword around, ready to gore Toboe with it, when suddenly, another blade met his. Toboe looked on in shock, as Edward Elric stood there, having transmuted his left arm into a blade. “What the.......”; Darcia said, straining, as Ed began to overpower him “Looks like you're beginning to realize that you can't beat a state alchemist, Mr. Noble.”; Ed replied, before slamming his automail right leg into Darcia's stomach, shattering the armor and sending Darcia flying. “Hah..........guess I sent him packing.....huh guys........Uuuuuuuuuugggggggghhhhhhhh.....” Ed groaned, as Darcia slammed his sword's blade into Ed's stomach. Ed slumped to the ground, and lay there, not moving. “ED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”, Winry screamed, having seen her lover go down. “Bring me the Flower Maiden, girl, or he dies, along with every one else here.” “N-N-Never in a million years, you son of a bitch!!!!!!!”; Winry said, trying to hold in her tears. “Then kiss your lover goodbye.............AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......DAMN IT..........!!!!!!!!!!!” Darcia screamed, as Kiba lunged forward, went airborne, and sank his fangs in deep, ripping Darcia's throat out. Kiba stood up, placed his paw on Darcia's chest, tilted his head skyward, and howled, signalling his victory. Tsume, Toboe, Hige, and Blue followed suit. “Ed.........Ed.........please........don't die on me...........”; Winry sobbed, trying to help her lover, who was struggling to fight off the deadly poison now coursing through his veins. “Brother........”; Al sobbed. Mustang and Hawkeye stood to the side, watching in shock, since they both knew that nothing they could do would help. Rain was trying her best to slow the spread of the poison and buy Ed more time, but she was quickly losing the battle. Turning to Domon, who was helping her out, she said “Domon, there isn't much I can do. I don't have an antidote for this poison, and it's really spreading fast. Unless something is done soon, he won't last until nightfall.” Hearing this, Winry broke into hard, wracking sobs, falling to her knees. “This one can help.”; Cheza said, stepping forward. She placed her hand on Ed's stomach, and a soft yellow glow soon enveloped the two. Soon, Winry felt a hand on her shoulder, and when she turned around, she shouted “ED!!!!” “I-I'm so glad you're ok.”; she sobbed, pressing her head against Ed's shoulder. “W-Winry.........could you help me up, please?”, Ed asked. “Oh, sure,”; Winry replied, as she and Al helped Ed get back on his feet. Shortly, Botan left for Spirit World to consult with Koenma, as to how it would be possible to return everyone home. After about three hours, she returned, with her usual cheerful smile on her face, and Yusuke asked “Does this mean we can go home now, Botan?” “Yes, Yusuke, it does.” Seconds later, Botan waved her hand in the air, creating a glowing portal. “Now, go ahead in, and this portal will take you all back to your respective realities.” After saying their goodbyes, Yusuke and his Spirit Detective team went in first, followed by the Gundam pilots, including those stationed on the Archangel. Ed, Al, Winry, Mustang, and Lt. Hawkeye went next, followed by the Outlaw Star. Finally, Kiba and his pack headed in. After everyone else had left, Inuyasha and his friends began helping to clean up the mess of dead soldiers. After two hours, the job was done, and Inuyasha, Kagome, and Shippo prepared to head back to the well, after wishing Miroku, Sango, Kohaku, Kirara, Kaede, Sesshomaru, Rin, and Tsuraki good luck. Finally, just after nightfall, Inuyasha, Kagome, and Shippo reached the well, and hopped in, praying that their next visit would be a happy one.
 
 
 
Chapter 6: Homecoming
 
 
After a long, tiring day, Kagome was more than happy to finally make it back home. Having greeted her mother, brother, and grandfather, she headed upstairs to take a nice, long bath, with Inuyasha right behind her. Shippo headed into Kagome's room, got into his sleeping bag, and was asleep within five minutes. Soon, Inuyasha came into the room, carrying Kagome in his arms, since she had fallen asleep. He gently laid her down on her bed, and quietly climbed in next to her. He gently wrapped his arms around her, kissed her, and whispered; “Good night, Kagome. I love you.” She opened her eyes, smiled, kissed him, and, after wrapping her arms around him, replied; “I love you too, Inuyasha.”
Minutes later, the two lovers fell asleep, knowing that they would never be apart from one another.
 
 
The End.