InuYasha Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex Fan Fiction ❯ Blood Judgement ❯ Blood Judgement ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“Naruto, Hinata, Ed, and Winrey stood outside of the Black Dragon waiting for Sesshomaru and Olivia.
“What's taking them so long; they were supposed to be here fifteen minutes ago. The meeting started five minutes ago.” Ed stomped his foot impatiently.
“We are here, let's go.” Sesshomaru pulled up behind them on his motorcycle, Olivia sat on the seat behind him. She climbed off the bike rubbing her neck and covering a section of it.
“Are you still sore?” Sesshomaru looked at her with concern.
“A little, I'll be fine. I didn't know your poison was so strong. My powers are going crazy and I think I might have purified my stomachs contents.” She smirked at him. He went off ahead of her with the guys while the girls pulled Olivia backed to talk to her.
“So what happened?” Winrey asked with expecting eyes.
“Yeah, spill.” Hinata said in a soft voice. Olivia blushed and looked at Sesshomaru who had turned his head and raised an eyebrow.
“Damn super hearing.” She grumbled and stuck her tongue out at him. “I'll tell you when all the girls are together.” She answered with a shrug before speeding up to catch up with Sesshomaru.
“Hello Sesshomaru, your late that's unusual.” Major said with a curt nod.
“I apologies, I had an important matter to attend to. Is everyone here?” He answered quickly, looking around for the others. Two members from the Harule crew were seated at a table in the back of the club along with two members from Section 9 and three members of the Jinchichu.
Hinata gasped silently when she saw Neji sitting at the booth. Though Hinata and Neji were from the same family, their family had been divided by battles in the two main branches family. The last time Hinata fought with Neji during the Chunin exam, Neji had almost killed her. That was five years ago and she could not forget what he had done to her.
Naruto saw Hinata tense up and instantly went to her side. He had not forgotten about how Neji had almost killed her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and nuzzled her neck softly.
“Its okay suki, you are so much stronger than Neji now and there is no need for you to worry.” He whispered softly.
“I'm sorry Naruto; I just can't forget what he did to me. If it hadn't been for the teachers, I would have been killed. I'm sorry for being weak.” She lowered her head in shame.
“Don't ever say that! You are anything but weak. I want you to walk over there and sit with me okay? I want you to show Neji that you're not scared of him anymore okay?”
Hinata took a deep breath and nodded her head. Naruto kissed her softly before guiding her over to the table. She nodded at it' occupants and made a point to say an audible “Hello Brother Neji”.
Al walked over to his seat and sat down, Winrey following him. He had seen what transpired between Naruto and Hinata. He had heard what happened to Hinata during her fight with Neji and he was not too thrilled to see him there. He smiled with satisfaction as he watched her walk over to the table and address Neji directly. Neji's eyes grew dark when she addressed him but he managed to mumble a greeting before she turned and slid into a seat next to Naruto. As Sesshomaru approached with Olivia at his side, everyone stood, bowed and took their seat. Even though most of them didn't particularly like him, they all knew the consequences of disrespecting a Taiyoukai.
“Alright, know that everyone is hear, it's time to talk business.” Major turned to address all those seated at the table. “I know that we have all had our differences before, but the fate of the world is on us. I know it sounds a bit cliché but it's just what it is. I want to know who's in and who's not right now before we start. Section 9 is in.”
“I'm in.” Olivia said with a nod.
“So are the rest of us.” Winrey added.
“We are in.” Link answered. Sheik nodded in agreement.
“I can't speak for the other, but I'm in as well.” Roy Mustang appeared standing behind Lust. “I'm almost positive Lust is in.” Lust dipped her head.
“As am I.” Neji's monotone voice could be heard from around the table.
“Well, Naruto and I are in.” Hinata whispered.
“I'm in.” Sesshomaru's voice sounded colder than Neji's.
“Alright. Good. We have some people on research and some of our men are going out towards the place where his body used to be.” Major began instantly filling them in on the workings of Section 9.
“I have also sent people out to the grave site and have others working on research about this entity. I have some doing witness interviews.” Sesshomaru's agenda sounded exactly Section 9's. It was clear to see that everyone did the same thing.
“Well. It appears our business is concluded. Well, is there anything else?” Neji looked around the table waiting for answer.
“Olivia and I will be out of town tomorrow. We will return the next day.” Olivia blushed and lowered her eyes. Winrey and Hinata looked at each other and exchanged glances.