InuYasha Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / XXXHolic Fan Fiction ❯ Blvrd of Broken Dreams ❯ Lonliness...Maybe... ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Boulevard of Broken Dreams
 
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me and I walk alone
Doumeki trailed along the sidewalk. What was the point of going home? It's not like anyone's there. No smiles, no happy hellos, no warm welcomes. Nothing. He was stuck on the street.
 
Sasuke truged home. Home. The word echoed through his mind, but their was no meaning to it. A word. It was just a word. Words mean so much, yet so little. What was the use?
 
InuYasha trailed slowly through the forest. Kagome was mad at him. She was hugging Koga. She probably liked Koga better than him. They never got into a fight, unlike him and her. She went back to her era. Why was life so hard?
 
Sesshomaru was hesitant to get back to Jaken and Rin. He had a territory, yes, but what was the use? He has to protect them, and they went through all the trouble to follow him. They were faithfull. Why? Why to him? What did he ever do for them?
 
I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone
I walk alone I walk alone
I walk alone and I walk a-
 
Why? Why are we loners? Human beings weren't ment to be alone. They needed a family who care for them. The warmth, happiness, joy... Words that had been long erased from memory.
 
My shadows the only one who walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone up there will find me
'Till then I'll walk alone
Ah ah, ah ah, ah ah, ahh
Ah ah, ah ah, ah ah , ahh


Wasn't their anyone to care for me. An archer with no emotin. A ninja who was to cocky, self-absorb and disrtant for his own good. A half-dog demon who lusted for more than he could handle. A full dog demon who was cold and detached. Didn't we all deserve to be loved? Maeby not. But why do we have to walk alone? What did we do? Will someone find me? Care for me?
 
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone
Read between the lines
What's up and everything's alright
 
Was their something wrong? Looking at themselves in a mirror...Looking deep into their own eyes, they tried to decifer their own feelings. Their mind was shattered into pieces and they had to spen their lifetime picking up the shards.
 
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone
I walk alone I walk alone
I walk alone and I walk a-
Were they alive? They were like air. Playful, soothing and calming, but inside was a storm brewing, blowing away everything. But even then, like the air, we remain invisible.
 
My shadows the only one who walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone up there will find me
'Till then I'll walk alone
They all broke into a run. They wanted to get away from it all. The lonlyness, sadness, rejection, the pain. Tears came to their eyes, but they quickly wiped them away. Never had they felt so bleak and lost.
 
Ah ah, ah ah, ah ah, ahh
I walk alone and I walk a-

I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a-
Tripping they layed their, weeping silently. No one kew their pain.No one understood them. The thought crossed their mind, as many times before...What? Why? Was their even a point in living? Even if I die, no one would care. Then they could join the people who cared for them that had long left the world of the living. They wouldn't be lonely anymore.
 
My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'Till then I'll walk alone

Walking miserably, they each looked up. They each saw a figure in the distance.
 
Doumeki saw Watanuki. The bespectacled boy tapped his foot impatiently, waiting with a bento. As soon as he saw the taller boy he shoved the bento in his hands a stomped off ahed of him. Doumeki was shocked. Then he looked down at the bento and smiled.
 
Sasuke saw a girl with pink hair swooning over his presence and a guy with spiky yellow hair swooning over her. Sakura and Naruto waved frantically for him to hurry up. He was taken aback.
 
InuYasha walked toward a group and saw Kagome. She looked so happy and started crying. She launched herself in his arms, and hugged him fiercely.
 
Sesshomaru saw a little girl and a green toad demon waiting for him. Jaken bowed deeply towards him. Rin wrapped her arms around his waist and gave him a hug.
 
They all smiled. They weren't lonely anymore. They had friends. No. Family. They all had a family.
 
 
WOOOOOOHHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!!!! MY FIRST SONGFIC! REVIEW!