InuYasha Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ I'm whole ❯ ok, i think we need help ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi! Sorry it took so long but I am kinda not sure were this story is going so please hang with me here and any suggestions please write me!
Ok so far Gaara/Kag is winning! Yea any way I'm not going to put up the rest `cause they have not changed. On with the fic!
Also I do not own Inuyasha and/or Naruto if I did then I would make the series cross and the pairing Gaara and kagome permanently! Oh well this is why we have fanfics!
!@#$%^&*!@#$$##@!@#$%^%^&&*(&*&^%$##@@!)
 
Gaara and kagome walked into the hokage tower and went to meet tusunda. “So you're telling me that you killed this guy and know he is back and is threatening to come here and cause mass destruction if you can't get threw the well, right?” she asked.
 
“Yes, but I am going to try to go back today I do not want your people to be dragged into this” Kagome said as she looked at her hands. “Look if you can't get threw the well then we are going to be dragged into it, so go try to get threw the well, but first I would like to have some people train you, ok” tusunda said as she look at the sad girl
 
“Also, Kakishi told me that you have been trained to fight demons, if there as anything that we can do to prepare for this I would like you to train a few people to help them be prepared ok?” Kagome looked up and smiled
 
“Ok, but who am I going to train and were?” she questioned. “You'll find out tomorrow just be at the field you've been training in around noon ok” with that tusunda pushed them out of the office.
 
“That was odd” Kagome said as she looked at her red headed companion and she got no answer “You know you really should talk more, you kinda scare people. Oh well I'm going to find Naruto, wanna come?” She asked as she headed towards a random direction.
 
She pulled out her mp3 player and picked a song “You listen to music to much” Gaara said randomly “so you can talk. Well I like this band a lot, its souta's friend's brother's band” Kagome said as she turned up the volume and put the head phones around her neck so he could hear too.
 
“What?” “Um… souta is my little brother and his friend, Eka, has a brother and this is his band” She explained as the music came on (Look you probably won't know this song unless you know the band crankshaft, which is a garage band that plays in our town and if you wan to hear them then go to www.purevolume.com/crankshaft)
 
Small town lights are making me. Only dark hold nights. I feel like the only one who wants to get out of here. Reachin' out for something more I've walked this block to many times before it's all the same year after year.
 
 
I feel like the sun is going down on me all I wanted is to be free no more indecisions over any consequences. Wear is the light wear is the fun given so much gotten back none. No one to blame nobody's fault is it so wrong for wanting it all. For wanting it all…For wanting it all.
 
 
I see those signs to a different place staring blankly into space I don't know were to go from here. It seems to me I'll never find a way out people tell me I'll never amount to anything or anyone.
 
Seems like the sun is going down on me all I wanted is to be free no more indecisions over any consequences. Wear is the light wear is the fun yeah given so much gotten back none. No one to blame nobody's fault is it so wrong for wanting it all. For wanting it all…for wanting it all…for wanting it all. Is it so wrong for wanting it all.
(Music)
 
I feel like the sun is going down on me all I wanted is to be free no more indecisions over any consequences. Wear is the light wear is the fun given so much gotten back none. No one to blame nobody's fault is it so wrong for wanting it all. For wanting it all…For wanting it all. Is it so wrong for wanting it all.
 
The music faded out as the say Naruto yelling something at Sasuke.
 
“The singer is flat” Gaara said as they walked into the clearing. “Yeah I know” Kagome said as she walked towards sakura who was just sitting watching the two fight.
 
“hey sakura” Kagome said as she sat down next to the pink headed girl. “Hey kagome” She said as she stared at Sasuke as he and Naruto ran at each other.
 
“Um should we stop them?” kagome questioned. “Nah, it would be pointless” sakura said as she continued to stare off into space.
 
After waiting for hours Kakishi finally walked into the clearing. “You're late” said sakura as she looked at their teacher. “I was called by tusunda to talk with her it seems that kagome will be training with us and she is supposed to teach us any fighting styles that help with demons” He said.
 
“Cool!” Yelled Naruto “So what are you going to teach us?” “Well, I would like for you to have weapons but I have no demon remains to make them, so I guess we start with style so let me think on how to train you” Kagome said as she sat down.
 
`I could do that thingy that Miroku taught me' “Ok I'm going to try something that a friend taught me. I'm going to create a few demons for you to fight against they will go away before they land a killing blow so be ready…um are you training with us too, Gaara?” He nodded his head and she started to concentrate.
 
She pictured five demons in her mind that they had fought but keep them low level demons just to start and see what they had.
 
Mistress centipede appeared and so did yura of the hair and the thunder brothers along with the crow demon; they were the weakest she could think of and the first that she had fought.
 
The group looked at the newly formed demons in aw and got ready to fight them. “Ok this is mistress centipede, yura of the hair, the thunder brother, and some crow demon that didn't really have a name so….start fighting.”
 
Naruto and Sasuke paired off against the thunder brothers, sakura took the crow, Kakishi got mistress centipede, and last but not least Gaara got yura.
 
Kagome watched them fighting noting Naruto and Sasuke team work when they stopped trying to one up each other, kakishi's quick win (it really looked like he didn't move at all to her), Sakura's control, but her gaze was drawn towards Gaara's fight the most.
 
He mostly watched yura's movements and let the sand protect him from the hair; finally he had enough and shot the sand at her cocooning her in it and then closing his hand which cause the sand to close on her squirting blood every wear.
 
Kagome watched this and when yura was crushed she sat up strait and yelled “holy shit” which caused them to look at her. “Sorry I've just never seen anything like that before” kagome said as they came and sat by her.
 
“From the look of it they weren't that much trouble, that is very good to go against them your first time and take them down that easily, Inuyasha had more trouble than that.” Kagome explained. “really he must be weak” yelled Naruto
 
“No, he got a lot stronger and he is still going to be extremely strong to beat…so lets just hope I can get threw the well” kagome said the last part under her breath. “Then lets train more” sakura said.
 
For the rest of the day kagome taught them what she knew about Inuyasha and Naraku, from their fighting style to weaknesses.
 
“Kagome, please make me an Inuyasha to fight against please” begged Naruto. “Um…ok let's see what you've got” Kagome said as she made an Inuyasha. Naruto went up against him and put up one hell of a fight but he still lost.
 
“Idiot” Sasuke said as he looked down at Naruto “You want to try” kagome asked. Sasuke went against Inuyasha and he lost too “ha ha” Naruto laughed.
 
“What is there to laugh about you both just got your asses handed to you” Gaara said as he stepped up to fight Inuyasha.
 
He won by sinking him in sand and suffocating him. “Let me say this again. HOLY SHIT” kagome said. “Well as long as you have Gaara you have a chance against Inuyasha. Well I'm tired so let's call it a day.” Kagome yawned “I'll look in my pack to see if I have any weapons that Sango gave me that you can use”
 
Naruto and Gaara sat in the apartment as kagome dug threw her pack pulling out stuff and setting it down. “You never did answer me on how you can have so much stuff in such a small pack” Naruto said as he watched her pull out a huge boomerang.
 
“Oh, the little fox demon that we traveled with, Shippo, gave it to me. Shippo is an illusion Kitsune and he made it with Miroku's help, it can hold anything in it no matter the size and it doesn't get to heavy. It was to help with traveling because the last pack I had was so huge and heavy it would slow us down” She explained as she pulled out cloths and a first aid kit.
 
After she went threw her bag she set the weapons to the side and put every thing back in her bag. ”Ok I have some weapons that Sango gave me before I left. I'll give them to the others tomorrow but you two can take first choice” she said as she laid out about ten different weapons.
 
“Do you have another sword like yours?” Naruto asked “No, look for a weapon that better suits you” Kagome said.
 
Naruto looked at the weapons and grabbed a chain with a blade at the end. “That one was made by Sango for Shippo but he could never get the hang of it. The blade is indestructible and the chain it self is as sharp as any blade and can cut threw almost anything.” Kagome explained.
 
Gaara looked over them and picked up a pair of swords that were medium size. “We got those from the one of the villagers houses, the blade is actually demon bone and can't be broken and the sheath is made from the demon wasp things and can block almost any attack” Kagome said again as she sat down.
 
“It should be interesting to see what the others pick” Kagome said as she laid back on her cot “Well good night” and feel asleep.
 
“If she gets threw the well do you think she will survive fighting him?” Naruto asked and like he thought he got no answer.
 
When he went to sleep Gaara looked at Kagome's face as the moon cast its silver glow on her and said “I hope she does”
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ well that took forever but I wrote this wail on vacation sorry it took so long but I'm stuck for a week with no internet and all this other crap.
 
Yea, yea I know just making excuses but they are valid!...well to me they are! Ok if it is a little spacey in places I'm sorry but I am hyped up on jelly bellies and taking back Sunday music! I love their CDs! But you finally get to see a beginning to a Kag/Gaara pairing! I am pretty sure that is the winner so next chap the poll is closed so good luck and fuck off if you're a flamer!
 
Also I hope you go listen to the crankshaft music because that is actually my brothers band and I like their music, even if they lead singer is horribly flat, and they are better live (even if they are stupid morons) Any way thanks for reading and I promise to do better in the future!
 
Also um I don't know I just feel like typing `cause I have nothing to do and this burns time so I'm going to write about some random conversation I had with one of my friends
Friend: You're just jealous that the voices only talk to me
Me: You're just mad because the voices are cheating on you with me!
Friend: I knew those damn voices were two timing me! I'll kill them
Me: I'll help you! Kill the damn voices
 
That was very weird but I'm bored so there you go… man I am bored out of my mind and I really dislike having to travel down state but oh we'll what can you do….oh yeah stay home.