InuYasha Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ In the Hands of Fate ❯ Contemplating and Seduction ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha, Naruto, or any of the characters mentioned.
 
Italics means a thought.
 
Thank your for your reviews!
I hope I have answered all of your questions in this chapter. If not, leave me a message or review and I will try to answer them as soon as possible.
 
 
Previously:
 
“Were he and Kagome…going out?”
 
“The author of the Uchiha log thought that, but there was no real evidence to show that they were. It was said that they were usually seen at the ramen shop.”
 
“May I be excused, Tsunade-sama?”
 
“Hai (yes).”
 
“Thank you.”
Neji left Tsunade's office and took off to Naruto's favorite place, the ramen shop.
Do I want to know the full extent of Kagome and Itachi's relationship?
 
Now:
 
“Tachi-kun, you haven't answered my question yet.”
 
“Which one? You've asked me so many questions this night.”
 
“Why do you wear nail polish?”
 
“Why are you so bubbly all the time?”
 
“I asked you first Tachi-kun!”
 
“Ladies first Kagome-chan.”
 
“Then go.”
 
Itachi glared at Kagome for a long time.
“You're luck I love you so much. Or I'd use my Sharingan on you.”
 
“You wouldn't do that Tachi-kun. Would you?”
 
Itachi hugged Kagome. He laid Kagome on top of himself and kissed her forehead gently.
 
Kagome giggled softly and hugged Itachi back.
“I knew you wouldn't! You love me too much.”
 
“I do Kagome.”
If she blushes, she loves me.
 
Kagome blushed and began to stutter.
“Umm…uh…”
 
Thought so.
Itachi threw a smirk at Kagome, who turned as red as a cherry.
 
Oh that…that…Uchiha! He's doing this on purpose, isn't he?! I'll get him back.
 
Kagome slowly began unbuttoning Itachi's cloak with slow, sultry movements.
 
Itachi's breathing became erratic at the sensations Kagome was evoking upon his body.
“Ka-Kagome?”
 
Kagome placed her finger on Itachi's smooth lips.
“Shh. Just relax.”
 
Itachi closed his eyes slowly.
 
Kagome finished unbuttoning Itachi's cloak. Under it, there was only netting. Kagome licked her lips and kissed Itachi's chest softly.
 
Itachi buried his hands in Kagome's hair.
 
Kagome giggled and moved away from Itachi.
Hah! Take that Itachi!
 
Itachi growled and pouted. He heard Kagome's giggling and an evil plan began to form in his head.
 
“Oh Kagome.”
 
Kagome stopped giggling to look at Itachi.
“Yes Tachi-kun?”
 
Itachi turned to Kagome.
“You think you can turn me on then just leave?”
 
Kagome gasped at the look in Itachi's eyes. A look that promised things to come. She backed up quickly, but was too late.
 
Itachi pounced.
 
“Gah!”
 
Itachi pinned Kagome under him and gave her a seductive laugh.
“Well well, what do we have here?”
 
“Umm…me?”
 
“I have a perfect little vixen under me. What to do, what to do?”
 
Kagome began to struggle against Itachi.
“Tachi-kun! Wha-what are you doing?!”
 
Itachi traced Kagome's face with one of his hands.
“So soft…”
 
Kagome immediately tensed.
 
Itachi moved his mouth so he was near Kagome's ear. “My my little vixen.” Itachi began nibbling Kagome's ear.
 
“Ngh-”
 
Itachi kissed Kagome's lips and pulled her down on the treehouse's futon.
“Let's go to sleep, Kagome.”
 
Kagome whimpered and nudged Itachi with her head.
 
“Go to sleep vixen.”
 
“Itachi, please.”
 
“We'll continue this tomorrow okay my little vixen?”
 
Kagome nodded and buried her head in Itachi's hard chest.
“Good night.”
 
“Night vixen.”
 
Kagome sighed contentedly and immediately fell asleep.
 
Itachi rested his head on Kagome's and closed his blood limit eyes.
 
 
 
Far, far away, Hyuga Neji twitched. What the- it must be nothing. I hope. He looked at the dark sky and the stars. One star in particular stood out to him. The star reminded him of when Kagome was caught out in a storm.
 
FLASHBACK
 
A dark-haired girl stood out in the rain, alone. She clutched her shoulders in loneliness as the rain pelted her body with cold.
 
“Hello? Is anyone out there?”
 
Kagome saw a figure approaching her through the rain.
“Who are you? If you've come to kill me, think again.”
 
The figure neared Kagome and crouched down.
“You're freezing. Come with me to my home and we can talk there.”
 
Kagome turned hurt, chocolate brown eyes to the figure.
“Who-who are you?”
Her vision became blurred as she began sinking into the depths of unconsciousness.
“Neji. Hyuga Neji” was all Kagome heard before she collapsed.
 
Neji looked up at the vast sky. Is it fate that I was to find her? A star's out tonight. That's good luck. Who is this girl and why is she here? What if she's a spy? I could kill her right now.
He began taking out his kunai but slowly put it back in his weapons pouch. No, fate wouldn't allow me to kill a helpless girl. I just have to take her home.
Neji picked Kagome up bridal style and slowly began walking home to the Hyuga houses.
 
END FLASHBACK
 
It's that star. The one that was out when I first found Kagome.
Neji quickened his pace to the ramen place.
There's still a chance. Wait for me Kagome. I'll make it all up to you. I swear it.