InuYasha Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Mirai He ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4
Chunin Exam
 
They all met Kakashi at the entrance. He smiled. “Glad to know you all joined.” They nodded and he grinned. “Good luck and come back Chunin!”
 
They smiled and went to the third floor. Kagome turned to them. “This is the second floor.” She said softly as she stared at the illusion.
 
“You're right Kag, it is.” Sakura said as she slipped Chakra thorugh the sign and managed to see 201 on it.
 
Sasuke walked up tho the two shinobi who gauarded the door. “What are you doing, guarding the 2nd floor?”
 
They stared in shock and then smirked. “Not bad, Uchiha.” Quickly , they revealed the 201 in bold numbers.
 
Sasuke kicked as well as one of the “guards” but to their surprise, Kagome caught both of their legs.
 
“Huh?” No one had ever done that to him. Sasuke on the other hand was surprised. He had never seen her like this.
 
“Don't fight before the exams Sasuke.” She said in a deadly quiet voice. “You too.”
 
Sasuke backed down, his eyes trained on Kagome and he went back to the stairs, where Sakura and Naruto were waiting.
 
“Sasuke, please don't fight before the exams. We can beat them up during the exams. We'd probably get kicked out before we even start if we get into fights, so stop.
 
He nodded and she smiled. “Lets go!
 
~*~
 
Kagome stood in front of Rock Lee, which they had made an aqaintance of. “Sasuke is not allowed to fight right now, so leave us alone.” She told him.
 
He ground out a curse word. “Leave us alone. Unless you want to fight me?” Kagome got into a fighting stance. “Lets.”
 
And the battle began.
 
~*~
 
She mumbled something and two silver rings made out of Chakra circled around him and tightened even though he refused to struggle.
 
“I could kill you right here. But I won't. Now leave us alone!” The rings disappeared as Rock rubbed his shoulders and left.
 
Her eyes narrowed and she turned towards them. They stood, their mouths gaping. “Lets go.”
 
~*~
 
They made it into the classroom and took their seats.
 
After Ibiki explained the rules, they started.
 
*Sorry, I feel lazy right now. Really lazy. The next chapter is better, I promise.