InuYasha Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Team Seven's Miko ❯ Kagome's Past ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or Naruto. I just borrow them
~Kagome’s Dream~
The Inu Tachi was just enjoying the day. On the whole month Naraku hasn’t attacked yet or caused some havoc.
Kagome, Kanna, Kagura and Shippo (Hey Hakudoshi's already grown up so in my fic he doesn't bath with girls) then said that they were gonna head for a bath. When they got there they undressed and talked. While Kagome thought some things over.
During the year Kagome had gone over Inuyasha and only thought of him as her nii-san now. And also during that year Seshomaru had joined the group and with time Seshomaru and Inuyasha made an agreement on making Kanna, Kagura(they joined them) and Kagome their Imouto, While Shippo became Kagome’s son. While Hakudoshi and Bankotsu (In my fic Naraku was the one that killed the rest of the band of seven)became their brothers, Ah Un also became attached to them and even the imp Jaken soon respected them. After they're last meeting with Naraku they soon found out that Sango,Miroku and Kikyo were Naraku's allies because of that they were banished from the team(Inuyasha doesn't love Kikyo anymore cause he FINALLY understands that she is dead now)but Kirara stayed with them cause she does not want to be a traitor. While they were also traveling they met Koga and Ayame together.
They soon found out that they have been mated. Koga finally got over the fact that Kagome doesn’t love him and remembered his promise to Ayame. They soon also became an addition to their family.
One day Kagome went back to her time and found out that her family had been murdered. This news made her heart shatter into pieces. Inuyasha and the others then worried because Kagome has not come back for a week. They then decided for Inuyasha to see what happened.
When Inuyasha got there all he saw was a weeping Kagome at the Goshinboku. She told him what happened and helped her to the Feudal Era. When they got there they told them of what happened. Everyone then tried to cheer Kagome up. Seshomaru and her other brothers and sisters and Kaede then taught Kagome how to fight, They also soon found out that Kagome was Midoriko's reincarnation and not Kikyo's she was also training Kagome in her dream scapes. So she will not be easily dead. She then became like a VERY deadly weapon. She can fight with ANYTHING swords,scythes,daggers,bows,whips and more you name it she can use it she already mastered her miko powers with the help of Midoriko.
Anyway when Kagome got out of her thoughts she was being stared at Kanna, Kagura and Shippo with concerned eyes.
Kagome sheepishly scrached her neck and said "Hehe gomen I was just thinking of something" They then releassed their breaths "Good Gome-chan you had us worried there!" Kagura said. "Hai Kago-nee-chan please don't worry us like that" Kanna exclamed quietly. (Don't worry Kanna regained her feelings she's just shy)
"Gomen minna I was just thinking on how all of this happened" She said smiling. They all smiled at her with understanding, After a few more minutes they talked and the girls and Shippo finally got out of the hotspring and went back to the boys. When they got there they all started eating in peace all of them were happy with their lives now and they all slept.
~The next day~ (still in dream)
Kagome and others woke up and started their early routine. But all were stopped when they heared Kagome said "Minna I scense (sp?) a lot of jewel shards heading our way" Kagome and the others then understood. The Final Battle is coming.
~The Battle~
There on both on the sides, On one side was Naraku he recreated Juoromaru (sp?) and Kageromaru along with the, He also came with an aliance with The Birds Of Paradise and revived them, He also came alliance with the Demon Panthers (In my fic their god did not eat them he only ate the half of the human sacrifices) and Along with them are the traitors Kikyo, Sango and Miroku (Naraku put his heart back).
While on the otherside was the Inu Tachi, Inuyasha unsheathed Tetsuiga (sp?) while Seshomaru took out Tokijin and Tenseiga for the Panther Tribe, Kagura was already in the sky ready for battle along with Hakudoshi who was riding Entei,while Koga was giving orders to his wolves and lastly Kagome she was unsheading Kagemusha and Ketsuna (I just made it up) also putting already making some spirit arrows later. Ayame,Shippo,Kirara and Rin are in Kaede's hut for them to be safe.
"Kukuku so the little miko has gained some allies has she?" Naraku said not even bothered by the fact that his ex-offsprings were on his enemy's team. The Inu-tachi minus Shippo, Ayame and Rin were narrowing their eyes at him.
They were waiting for Naraku's signal. Once he unleashed his army of millions of demons, The Battle Began ......
________________________________________________________________ _______

As Naraku unleashed his demons the battle started.....
Kagome was fighting side-by-side with Seshomaru slashing demons as they went near Naraku. Kagura was on her feather using her fan at Sango; who was throwing her Hiraikotsu at her. Hakudoshi was on Entei dodging Miroku's ofudas while still striking him with his pike. Bankotsu and Inuyasha were killing the demons that were trying to attack them.
Naraku was enjoying every thing that was being killed at the moment (sadictic bastard!) He grinned when he saw that the Taijiya and Monk were fighting his ex-incarnations
While Kikyo was just looking at them thinking ‘pathetic’ . She thought that since her 'allies' and enemies were all busy fighting each other that they wouldn’t even notice her. She was so sure of herself and the thought that she did not see that Kanna was not fighting with the others.
Kanna looked at the undead priestess (zombie!) and raised her mirror . She remembered her conversation with her Kago-nee-san before the battle.
_______________________________________________________________ ________
Flashback:
_______________________________________________________________________
Kagome looked at her family she saw that all of them have faces of determination. She smiled as she saw this, she, Seshomaru, Hakudoshi and the others had made up a plan for the battle. Their only problem was Kikyo. They all knew that Kikyo was planing something at the battle against her `allies` (more like minions). Kagome thought all about it and went to Kanna. She kneeled to her height all Kanna did was look at her questioningly. “Kanna-chan we know that Kikyo is planing something and I have a feeling that whatever it is its not good, I want you to suck her soul when her guard is down.”. “But Kago-nee-san, Kikyo has a spell around her that protects `her` soul” Kagome just smiled and held out her hand.
Kanna again looked at her questioningly “Kanna-chan may I borrow your mirror for a little while?” Kanna smiled a small smile and gave her mirror to her sister. Kagome brought a hand on the surface of the mirror, her hand suddenly glowed a lavender colour soon enough so did the mirror after a while she gave the mirror back to Kanna. “Alright Kanna-chan I put some miko/spirit/demonic energy in your mirror you will only get one shot alright?” Kanna nodded her head in determination. Kagome smiled at her……
_______________________________________________________________________
End Of The Flashback
_______________________________________________________________________
With Kagura and Sango
_______________________________________________________________________
“Fuji No Mai!” Kagura attacked Sango as she tried to dodge the wind mistress’s attack. “Give up Taijiya” Kagura said annoyed the girl was just dodjing and dodjing all her attacks she was becoming pissed. Sango scoffed “Like I’m gonna listen to a demon bitch like you!” She yelled. Kagura smirked while still throwing her wind blades “Look who’s talking you’re the one listening to a spider bitch” Kagura spat. Sango just became even more mad and used her Hiraikutsuo (sp?) "Ryuuja No Mai!" Kagura swang her fan as wond cyclones appeared and flew the weapons away from the taijiya. As she saw that she no longer has her weapons she directed the cyclones at her killing her.
__________________________________________________________________ _____
With Hakudoshi and Miroku
_______________________________________________________________________
"SANGO!!!!!!" Miroku yelled as he saw his love die he had no time to see what happened to her as Hakudoshi attacked him again “You demons you killed my beloved!!! die!” Miroku shouted furiously throwing sutras(from Naraku) at him but Hakudoshi used his barrier to reflect it back at the monk, "You are as weak as that miko, how pathetic" Miroku scoffed. Hakudoshi growled how dare that monk to even think of saying his sister was pathetic? Oh he's dead now! "Baka monk! How dare you and that taijiya to betray her like that!? She has done nothing to your pathetic lives but give you kindness!? You DIE!!!" he gritted out as he charged at him. They once again fought pike vs. staff , youkai vs. monk. Miroku unleashed his Kazaana but as he did this his hole suddenly became bigger and bigger until at was the size of his full hand "What is happening! Naraku-sama told me that if I teamed up with him then my Kazaana would dissappear!?!?" Miroku asked panickly "Fool, you forgot that Naraku tricks and likes to kill as amusement did you really think that he would do that? you are the one that is pathetic not my onee-san" Hakudoshi said as he and Entei flew away just as they watched Miroku get sucked in his own hand.
_________________________________________________________________ ______
Kagome and Sesshomaru
_______________________________________________________________________
Kagome was slashing every demon (beside her allies) that were coming near her ans she and Sesshomaru were nearing Naraku
"Imouto I smell him clearer now" The taiyoukai said calmly to his younger sister. He saw her nod at the corner of his eyes right before her head snapped to the right, eyes narrowed at a man dressed in a white baboon pelt, mask covering his face, crouched on a tree branch not to far from where they were standing now.
“Naraku!” was hissed through clenched teeth as a sneer formed on her lips.
Naraku smirked maliciously as his red eyes stared into the eyes of the Western taiyoukai's younger sister. “Nice to see you to dear!”
Kagome snarled at the 'dear' comment while a warning growl was relesed by Sesshoumaru who took a step forward so he was blocking Kagome's form from the half-demons lustful gaze.
The movement only caused Naraku to smirk wider at the display, “Come now lord Sesshoumaru, we could always share her!” he called mocking the lord part and misinterpreting Sesshoumaru's relationship with the Shikon Miko.
A sadistic smirk formed on both Kagome and Sesshoumaru's lips as amusement glowed in their eyes.
“Shows what you know, half-breed!” called Kagome sheathing her sword as she crossed her arms behind her head with her eyes closed trying not to burst out in laughter at Naraku's statement.
Sesshoumaru and her...lovers...tsk...Now that's a laugh. (A/N Wow! Naraku's ANOTHER Kuwabaka!)
Naraku seeing Kagome's laid back attitude scowled taking the change in her stance that she wasn't taking him seriously. Like he was not even worth the effort. He snarled when he noticed that Sesshoumaru had also put his sword away. It was as if the two were mocking him. Like he was there for their personal amusement.
“Even if Kagome and I were in that sort of relationship half-breed. I would never share her with the likes of you.” sneered Sesshoumaru his ice cold eyes boring into Naraku's lust filled red ones.
Naraku reeturned the sneer with one of his ones. “Well than I guess I will just have to take her by force, won't I?”
Kagome dropped her arms from behind her head as her eyes snapped open, a scowl twisting her lips, “You can't force me to do anything, half demon!” growled Kagome as she slid her feet apart dropping into the familiar fighting stance, hands gliding towards her waist to grasp the hilt of one of her sword.
Sesshoumaru mimicked Kagome's action and placed his own hand on his hilt.
Hand grasping the diamond shaped hilt Kagome heard a soft voice calling out for her causing a smirk to tilt her lips as she glanced at Sesshoumaru who had turned to observe her and nodded his head when he saw where her hand was.
Leaping away Sesshoumaru crouched upon the branch where he landed so he could see the fight that was about to take place, but yet far away enough that he wasn't going to inhale the deadly toxin that was about to be released.
Naraku scowled and released his demons.
Snarling, hissing and growling demons focused their red bloodlust eyes upon Kagome.
Unsheathing her blade the onyx color gleamed in the light of the sun briefly before she spun around, her sword held glowing as golden blossoms appeared swirling around her, in time with her spin, suddently coming to a stop Kagome swung her sword diagonally towards the group of gathered lower leveled demons, the golden blossoms shot out towards the mindless demons and seemed to dance around them, the breeze carried the scent of something sweet but at the sametime toxic and as the demons breathed in the scent they didn't know what hit them before they were on the ground dead.
The golden blossom while beautiful it was also very deadly as proven.
Kagome's eyes glinted with something akin to amusement as she glanced at Naraku's glaring form and couldn't help but remembered when she gained her two swords.
_______________________________________________________________ ________
Flashback
_______________________________________________________________________
In a clearing hidden by all sat Kagome and with her was an older woman with dark brown hair almost black with purplish eyes and lavender eye shadow on each eye lid. Between her brows was a tear drop mark. The woman wore the traditional miko outfit but unlike other miko's she wore an ancient looking armor over it. This woman was undoubly the legendary miko, Midoriko.
The one known as Midoriko turned and face the younger priestess and smiled slightly as she addressed her.
"I have something that I wish to give to you Kagome.”
Kagome turned to face the older miko in curiousity, “What is it, Midoriko?”
Reaching behind her she pulled out two things that were wrapped in cloths. Kagome tilted her head in confusion wondering why she never saw those gifts beside the older miko before know but shrugged it off...for now.
“What is that Midoriko?”
“This is your gifts.” she replied handing Kagome the gifts.
Tentatively Kagome unwrapped the first one and nearly gaped at the hilt of the sword that was revealed.
A diamond colored hilt that had designs that resembled water. A golden leaf was also present surrondeing the water marking.
Unsheathing the sword Kagome almost dropped it in shocked.
Onyx black blade that gleamed mysteriously. And upon the blade was what looked like a white kitsune that had runies for eyes and held under his paw was what looked like a golden leaf.
“Beautiful.” whispered Kagome as she ran her fingers across the kitsune on the blade. The sword glowed briefly before a figure materialized beside Kagome.
Startled Kagome blinked and focused her eyes upon the male before her. He was pretty tall, maybe as tall as Sesshoumaru or a few inches taller. He had light golden hair and silver eyes. Upon his head was twin pair of fox ears the same color as his hair. He was lightly tanned and dressed in a bronze hakama and matching haori with a white obi tied around his waist. And hanging over his shoulder was a fluffy golden tail.
Kagome nearly squealed at the sight of the fiuffy appendage and fought the urge to rub it to see if it really was as soft as it looked.
“Mistress.” he called in a soft, slightly feminine voice “My name is Ketsuna and I shall be their always to protect you.”
Kagome blinked her eyes and nodded her head.
The sword, er male... known now as Ketsuna bowed his head before standing up. “Mistress, allow me to train you and teach you how to properly weild me.” smirked the kitsune, mischief practically danced off of his form.
Narrowing her eyes Kagome slowly nodded her head.
Ketsuna smiled at the affirmative and motioned her to unwrap her second gift.
_______________________________________________________________________
End flashback
_______________________________________________________________________
Kagome was brought out of her thoughts when Naraku unleashed a second batch of his demons. Smirking Kagome sheathed Ketsuna to unsheath her second sword.
He was the opposite of Ketsuna.
With a hilt that was the color of onyx that held a wind design that was surronding the fire design.
The blade itself though was made of diamonds that tinted with a gold color and upon the blade was a dragon and in one of it clawed hands was what looked to be sapphire crescent shaped blades.
Smiling when the blade glowed blue she thought about her first meeting with this sword.
________________________________________________________________ _______
Flashback
__________________________________________ _____________________________
Unwrapping the second gift Kagome's eyes widened as she slowly unsheathed the sword and watched as it briefly glowed once in her hands before another figure materialized before her. A male with dark blue hair that reminded her of sapphires flowed down the males back to end at his waist which was held back in a white ribbon. He was lightly tanned wuth ruby red eyes. He was dressed in a feiry red hakamas and a matching haori. Around his waist was a black obi.
This male would have easily been classified as human if it wasn't for the fact that when he spoke, it was easy to see that he was a demon.
He had a fork tongue and hissed out his words occasionally.
Kagome had found it cute when she had first heard his voice.
“Mistress, you may call me Kagemusha!” he spoke in a smooth yet soft voice which Kagome had smiled when she heard the soft hisses when he pronounced anything with an s. But to Kagome his hisses was more like a purr than anything.
“Kagemusha” repeated Kagome before glancing at a smiling kitsune “Ketsuna”
The two nodded their heads.
“So lets get training than shall we.” called Kagome with an ethusticastic grin which had the males returning.
And thus started their long training session and the beginning of an unbreakable bond between master and protector.
_______________________________________________________________________
End Flashback
_______________________________________________________________________
Looking at Sesshoumaru who nodded again and unsheathed his Tokijin and unleashed his dragon strike at the same instance Kagome swung her sword and set out a burst of wind blade that resembled that of the windscar only it looked to more deadlier than the slash that can kill one hundred in one swing. As the blades shook the ground and destroyed everything within the area.
Naraku leaped away from his place and observe as the unknown wind attack met and surronded the dragon strike to form a blindingly beautiful and powerful force that any evil person would love to harness for themselves as the attacks completely molded together and destroyed every single one of his summoned demons.
Inuyasha, Bankotsu, Kagura, Kanna, and Hakudoushi stopped what they were doing and looked on as both Kagome and Sesshoumaru's attack dicimated every single one of Naraku's demons before rising to the air and exploding sprinkling the ground with silver star-like dust.
“Your evil reins here and now Naraku...Prepare to die.” called Kagome as she unsheathed Ketsuna.
The first to unleash their attack was Kagura following her attack was Hakudoushi than Bankotsu, Inuyasha unleashed his adamant barrage, Sesshoumaru went next unleashing another wave of his dragon strike. Last to attack was Kagome who raised Kagemusha and Ketsuna and spun on the balls of her feet causing wind to pick up around her and swirled around her body which was soon ignited in fire as golden blossoms appeared along side a swirl of water like substance. When Kagome stopped spinning she swung both her swords sending the attack hurling towards the other attacks from the water attack a kitsune form was seen and from the fire, a dragon, both attacks swirled around and combined with the other five unleashed attacks forming the ultimate attack that would Naraku's rule once, and hopefully, forever.
As the attack hit true, Naraku's scream of pain was heard throughout the lands and the people of Japan knew that the Shikon Miko had rid the world of a great evil.
When the attacks died away Kagome stepped forward and held out her glowing hand at Naraku's body and purified his soul so there would be no risk of him being reincarnated in the future.
Walking towards Naraku's half of the Shikon Kagome grabbed it and combined it with the half that she wore
They all smiled but stopped when they heard Kagura and Inuyasha's screams they immediatly looked at them and were horrified of what they saw.....
______________________________________________________________ _________
Inuyasha and Kagura were being purified! Kagome immediately felt a tugging at her soul and realized that it was Kikyo! They heared an amused and evil laugh they all looked at the Kikyo's direction she was wearing an all black miko kimono her bow and arrows were black as well. She was smirking at them
They all got angry! How dare that wench! They all went to attack her but stopped as she snapped her fingers as soon as they saw it they were horrified
There was Kaede,Ayame and Kirara laying on blood. Their blood, They all frozeKoga as soon as he saw his mate lying there dead he immediately attacked blindly at Kikyo all he can see was red
"Kouga!!!!" they all yelled as they saw him being purified.
Kagome then saw someone missing "Where is Shippo!?!?!" She asked panickly and heard Kikyo laugh once again and snap her fingers and then there he was she was holding him by the scuff of his neck "OKAA-SAN!!!!" Shippo was crying Kikyo then smirked again and purified him "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" Shippo screamed "SHIPPO!!!!" Kagome yelled she saw him smile at her and mouth the words 'I love you okaa-san' as he was purified out of existence.
It was then Kagome's turn she charged at Kikyo outraged. Kikyo fired her arrow it was suddenly filled with dark magic Bankotsu acted quickly and went infront of Kagome and was hit directly on the heart "B-Bankotsu-a-ani-aniki?" Kagome looked at him in disbeleif and started crying more He just smiled and wiped her tears away "Shhh...I-Its al-alri-alright....K-Kagz....d-don't cry....de-defeat...her..o-ok" He asked weakly she nodded Bankotsu smiled, he closed his eyes and went limp "Ban-Bank-Bankotsu-aniki? Aniki? ANIKI!!!!!!" Kagome wailed. Sesshomaru and Hakudoshi quickly went by her and glared at the claypot
Kanna then appeared and took Kikyo's reflection on her mirror. Kikyo suddenly felt weak and saw Kanna she glared at the girl and started trying to get her soul back but Kanna used the energy her Kago-nee-san gave her and used more of her own energy on her mirror.
Kikyo was very shocked and felt herself going weaker and weaker "NO!!!" She shouted she then said "Remember this Kagome I will comeback and I shall take my vengeance upon you beware" and an evil laugh was all they heard before she got sucked in Kanna's mirror.
Then suddenly a light enveloped the four of them.....
_____________________________________________________________ __________
Kagome shot up from the bed panting she touched her cheek and noticed she was crying 'dammit' she thought 'I thought I was over that now' She thought changing back to her Kunoichi outfit and headed to the meeting place with her chichi-ue and the rest of team seven.......
__________________________________________________________ _____________


Authors Note:
There's the next chapter! now review or else I'm not updating!!!